• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Alone (Jump-In RP)

Gerald sighed and walked in the direction of his truck. The babies weren't talking, and he and his Pokemon would be overwhelmed if they tried taking one. He'd either take the Eevee once they came back: which he doubted they would. Or he could find a new one. If he did find Curt again, he'd challenge him to a rematch. A fair one, without any bothersome Venusaurs or Vaporeons to bother him, no Eevees to win: Just a friendly battle. But for now, he'd heal up his Pokemon and get home. He was pretty beat up too, and just wanted to eat his dinner and go to bed. It had a been a long, weird day. First the Eevee, then the Ninetails, then the tornado, and... honestly, too much.
((OOC: Its not related to this one, by the way. Its a new one. This one's story is over, there is nothing more to build off of.))

OK guys. I'm just going to come out and say it.
I'm probably going to close/delete this thread. It's really been dragging on and it's hard to find time to catch up with all these posts. I will make another thread, don't worry, but it'll more than likely be something different that doesn't involve this at all.
I kinda hate to do this, since you guys really seem to be enjoying the thread, but I kinda have to, so...
:(:?

(OOC: That sucks, but I understand. However, please don''t delete it, locking it is fine, but we had some good times on this sucker and I would hate for it all to vanish. IF you could, make a post that raps everything up, let everyone have one final "good-bye" post, then close it. I had a lot of fun on this thread and it should say here on Pokecharms as one of the wildest RP's that ever was on this form!)

Last edited:
((OOC: Yeah, from a lunatic/well meaning extremist Flareon, to dr.austasmo and shooty, to the huge battle between Whips and the Demon. Just reading it is fun! Honestly though, I would like a final wrapup post too, even if its just "Clover found her mom the end" Its pretty incomplete without that. Anyways, this'll probably be my last post on this thread, so, yeah. Lookin forward to the next RP you pull out!))

Since you all want this thread to remain in existence so badly, and I don't blame you, I won't delete the thread. This is my wrap-up post. :)
Clover raced into the building, searching through the sea of Pokémon. She never knew that there were so many like her, who had survived the fire but lost their home in the process. Turning a corner, she thought she saw something walk past her. She followed it.
It was a tail. A Leafeon tail. Exactly as she remembered it.
"Mother!"
The Leafeon turned, staring down at her for a few moments, before her sky blue eyes filled with tears and she ran to her.
"Eevee!!"
Clover shook her head, smiling.
"Clover now."

Embertail let out a small sniffle when he saw little Clover reunite with her mother, he knew her mother actually being here was a bit of a long shot, they all knew that. Still, they took the chance, brought her here, and in the end it proved to be an effort not wasted.

"Hehe, we did good, didn't we guy's?, Curt said allowed, do his best to keep from tearing up a little, "after everything she went through, she deserves a happy ending, plus, now she can't say that humans have done nothing but wrong anymore right?" Curt let out a small laugh while giving Embertail a reassuring smile, to which his best buddy returned with a wide smile of his own. Jasper gave a small, joy filled cheer seeing the two reunited, though there was a small hint of sadness in her eye's, one which she quickly hide, this wasn't abut her after all, it was about Clover. Flare was beaming, she had been alive for hundreds of years and had seen much suffering in her long life, but it was moments like these that gave her strength to continue on through the ages. Even Whips had a small. warm smile on his face, the sweet moment even touching his hard heart.

"Well guy's, I guess we sho-", Curt was cut off by a loud SNAP! as to flashes of light materialized next to him. There next to Curt stood a nervous looking Croconaw and a annoyed looking Jolteon.

"(What the hell, you kept us out of this whole thing, I can't believe you Curt, you ass!)", Raviel the Jolteon barked as he turned angrily way from Curt.

"U-Um, sorry guy's, the adventure ended a bit earlier then I expected, uh, promise I'll have you guy's out sooner next time....was a heck of a time though", Curt apologized to the two before the group started reflecting on all that had happened. They had been barraged by wild Pokemon, fought over medical principle, battled two mad doctor's, fought a dragon and his trainer, stopped a hurricane, and reunited an Eevee with her lost family....it was truly a great adventure.

"(It's O.K, w-w-we, well, I understand, it looked like you guy's had fun, and I'm sure we'll have fun on your next adventure too"), Lockjaw said with a small sad smile on his face, ("B-by the way, did you ever find that box you guy's were looking for?"). The Croconaw's word caused Curt and Embertail to don a shocked expression, realizing that they left behind the box they found that kick started this whole adventure. The two turned their heads to each other, the let out a sigh.

"Man, the trash collector has defiantly taken that box by now....", Curt said sadly, slumping over.

"Yeahhh....which means....it's time to go on another adventure", Embertail cried suddenly a lot chipper as he began running of back into the city! That Pokemon was never down for long.

"H-hey, uh hol-, b-by guy's, hope to see you all again soon! EMBERTAIL WAIT UP!!!!!", Curt yelled as he, Whips, Jasper, Flare, Lockjaw, and Raviel gave chase to the tiny dragon pokemon.

"SEE YA ALL LATER EVERYONE, STAY IN TOUCH, AND THANKS FOR ALL THE FUN!!!!!" , Embertail yelled while waving to his new friends as he and the rest of the group ran off to their next adventure!

Last edited:
"Hey, wait for us!" Grim replies, chasing Embertail. "We want to go with you!"

His gang follow suit. Even though they got in late, they still had a bit of fun, and who knows, maybe this Curt fellow and his pokemon were a group worth hanging around.

Curt bolted past Leafred as a Jolteon and a Crocnaw materialised from their pokeballs. "You should have Whips battle Leaf if we meet again!" Leafred shouted after Curt and his pokemon. Clover found her mother... It was a happy ending after all. Leafred walked outside the refugee center and found Leaf snoozing the day away. Leafred climbed on top of Leaf and laid against the tree on Leaf's back. The rest of my team is going to hate me for coming back late. Leafred thought to himself.
Aerial was free she was planning on getting as far away from human society as possible.