• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Alone (Jump-In RP)

"Leaf prepare a rapid volley of energy balls at the Hydreion, but don't send them loose unless whips falls." Leafred ordered. Leaf started focusing on the explosion about ready to let loose a rapid shot of energy balls.

Nuri jumped down with Clover on her back and Splash following. Nuri sat beside Curt without breaking the eye contact with the sky. Splash tilted his head at Leaf before he shot a Hydro Pump at Leaf. "I know what your planing on doing! Don't, this is Whips's battle and his battle alone" Splash said in a kinder voice than last time.

(You guys are way ahead. I was asleep.)

Mint watched as the battle of the dragons heated up. She noticed that there was now a venasaur trying to stop the battle. She made the venasaue float, "I wouldn't try to stop them," she told him. She then shot a heal pulse at the dragonite, trying to help him.

Taking little note of Splash's hydro pump leaf continued watching the dragons for a result. Then responded to the Gardevoir " If the Dragonite falls I'm hitting the Hydreion."

(what the literal f**k you guys, do you never sleep??? XD XD XD)
Clover, after the Earthquake was finally settling, returned to a sitting position in the tree. She turned to see... was that Satoshi? And his little sister?
...They're leaving...
She saw the Espeon climb the tree but noticed that she meant no harm and left her alone. Nuri evolved through a Fire Stone and was once again a Ninetails. Splash was nearby, smiling.
Clover looked at them, a sudden dullness in her eyes. If her mother was gone, then she was an orphan. And she had no family. But even Nuri had family. She had two sisters, even if they were a different species...
A different species...
She looked down at everyone with new thoughts running through her head. Was this her family? Did she have one this whole time without noticing?

Nuri looked at Clover "You ok?" Nuri asked with concern laced in her voice. Splash Looked at Clover and patted har back with her tail. "She is thinking of her parents and wondering if we're part of her family" Splash said smiling. Nuri looked over at Clover "We'll always be your family Clover" Nuri said and smiled at Clover.

Frustrated, Absol, rushed over to a tree where other pokemon were observing the battle, "you should get into shelter soon, the weather is gonna get a little hectic soon." Unknowing they would actually listen, his focus changed to the sky, where storm clouds are gathering.

The Demon fell as Whips smashed into him. Slamming into the ground, he hardly could hold on. Even the Eevee's swift could knock him out. He could barely move, having to recharge after the massive hyper beam. He couldn't keep going. Now he waited to see how Whips held up.

Whips was slowly descending to the ground even before the smoke cleared, and landed on the ground before collapsing on both of his hands and knee's, breathing very hard. In spite of his wounds, he made certain to avoid the Gardevoirs Heal Pulse, he didn't want any unfair advantages over Demon, and the battle already had far too many interruptions already. He was breathing hard, almost completely out of energy, the strain of using Outrage left him tired and dizzy, it looked like he was all but done. Demon himself was still standing, but he looked just as tired and worn as Whips, but still had the will to keep going despite everything that had been thrown at him, clearly the pride of a dragon was strong in Demon.

"Whips, come on, we have a window now that Demons finished with Hyper Beam, I know your tired buddy, but we're so close, you've always been on to pull out a little more strength when victory's right at hand, NOW SHOW THEM WHAT YOU'RE MADE OF!", Curt shouted, trying to encourage his partner to push forward. With a grunt, Whips pushed himself to his feet, his was exhausted, his body covered in wounds, and he was sore all over. No one would have blamed Whips for collapsing then and their, not even Curt would hold him at fault for deciding that he was done, he'd put up one hell of a fight and there would be no shame in calling it quits right then and there.

But Whips HATED to lose, Curt was right, they had come this far, and he would be damned if he just quit with victory so close. Slowly, Whips lumbered over to Demon, his movements lacking any grace what so ever, and put himself right in front of the Hydreigon, painting all the way to him. For a brief moment, they looked each other in the eyes, and their was a mutual understanding that, no matter how this ended, they both recognized each other as worthy opponents.

With those unspoken words understood between the two dragons, Whips pulled back his right arm and, not having any energy left to do an actual attack, threw one last punch at Demon.

Last edited:
Seeing the Hydgreion fall Leaf launched a rapid volley of 7 energy balls at the Hydgreion. Hopefully the Dragonite wouldn't be too mad.

(I've decided that as of this post I'm giving Clover the ability of basic speech. Think of it as an upgrade.)
Clover looked down at Absol.
"Who are you?" she asked, tugging on Nuri's leg to get her to look.

Before Whips could connect his punch, he saw Leaf launch several Energy Balls at Demon. His eye's grew wide at the attacks grew ever closer to the Hydreigon, he didn't understand, why interfer now, right when the battle had reached its climax?

("No, I'd rather lose then win like this)", Whips thought as he cut of his attack and threw himself in front of the Energy Ball. True, the attacks were barely effective to Dragon/Flying type like Whips, but he was so exhausted that it didn't matter, and the majority of the attacks struck him with enough force to send him under. He wobbled a bit and for a moment, it looked like Whips was going to hold it together, but ultimately he finally collapsed on the ground.

Whips was out.

"NOOOO, BUDDY!!!! WHAT'D YOU DO THAT FOR!?!", Embertail yelled at Leaf before he bolted over to his old friend.

"WHIPS NO!!!", Curt cried as he ran to the dragon, "Are you alright? Please say something!". Jasper was quickly behind Curt, equally filled with worry about Whips condition, even an attack like that could have done serious harm in his condition. The entire group knelt down, checking over Whips, before the dragon cracked one eye open and gave them a cocky smile, and they all let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh thank Arceus, can you stand? Here, let's help you up buddy", Curt said as the group helped the Dragonite to his knee's, his pride wouldn't want him laying on the ground for long. As soon as he was on his feet, Whips locked his gaze with Hydreigon, and gave him a smile and a nod. it was a good fight.

"H-hey, you two, great fight,", Curt said as he looked over to Demon and his trianer, "we'll have to battle again soon, next time without interruptions...". Curt threw a quick angry glare at the groups behind them, with Whips complementing that glare.

"(Speaking of which, thank-you at least Nuri, for being wise enough to encourage people not to get involved)", whips said to the Ninetales, giving her a quick nod of approval.

"Soooooo, I guess you guy's get Clover now huh?", Embertail replied with a comic shrug, "I mean, I'm not sure the rest of these guy's will honor our agreement, but we'll keep our word and not get involved!"

"Yeah, we'll stay out of it, besides, we need a minute to get Whips patched up", Curt said with a smile as he began digging through his bag to pull out his medical supplies, "was one hell of a fight though..."

"(Yeah, that battle got me pumped! I kinda want to fight that Mightyena one on one now!)", Jasper added in.

Last edited:
Nuri looked down and stared at the Absol "I have no id-" Nuri was cur off with Splash screaming "Intruder!" and then she shot a Hydro Pump at the Absol. Nuri slapped her face and out Clover on her back before she jumped down and walked over to Whips. "Hey, you did a pretty good fight, heck, you could knock me out in one blow" Nuri said and smiled at the Dragonite. "If you want, I'm still willing to fight when your recovered" Nuri said, only to get Hydro Pumped in the face. Nuri blinked as the water dripped of her face and onto Whips's belly. "SPLASH!!!!" Nuri screamed, shaking the ground more ferociously. "Whep, gotta go!" Splash said and bolted behind a tree.

Crap. Leaf had not expected Whips to take most of the blows for the Hydgreion. Luckily the last energy ball hit the Hydgreion which was able to knock him out.
Leafred went over to Curt and asked what the fight was about. Sigh... Leaf really can't be controlled at all sometimes. I just hope the earthquake didn't do much collateral damage. Leafred thought to himself.

Last edited:
(I had the lightning because I of Art3mis)
Mint watched as the dragonite managed to take down the hydreigon. She saw dragonite take the blow from all the energy balls, so she ran over. "Are you ok?" she asked, worried. She looked up in the sky just as a lightning bolt struck down on her.

Nuri roared and ran around, Chasing Splash. "Apologise! NOW!!!" Nuri shouted and let a Moon Blast loose, hitting Splash off her feet. "Ahhhhh!" Splash exclaimed as she face-planted into the ground. Nuri huffed and returned to Whips.

The poacher was...amazed. His Demon had been beaten. He didn't count the cheap energy ball. Whips would've knocking him out regardless. What amazed him even more: They were going to give him the Eevee. "I mean I-uh. That was incredible! Your dragonite really is something!" He exclaimed with child-like excitement. He almost felt bad for accepting the Eevee. "Yes, I will take...Clover, that's her name, right? Off your hands. But trust me. If we meet again, I won't bother you. Unless you want a rematch." He returned the Demon to his pokeball. There was no point to chain him up, as he literally had no energy left. He stook out his hand to Curt, not a sign of friendship, but more of honor. "And really, at this point the only one I want is the Eevee. Won't touch anyone else."

Curt happy returned the handshake, Whips followed suite by also shaking the mysterious trainers hand. They were impressed with the trainers honor by claiming Whips was the victor of that battle despite him falling to that Energy Ball attack, perhaps this man wasn't the cold hearted poacher that they thought he was. The man seemed like a hard trainer, but yet, not one to abuse his Pokemon, perhaps Clover would be alright in his care after all.

"Hey thanks, I gotta say, Demon really lives up to his name, I can only think of two other Pokemon that have forced Whips to exert himself to that level, and one of them was Blue's Blastoise, hehe", Curt said with a smile, with Whips giving a quick nod in agreement, "yeah you two fought extremely well, your an excellent trainer and Demon is an excellent Pokemon, I know you'll take good care of Clover!". Curt decided to extended a hand to Demon as well, it might seem a bit odd, but Curt believed a Pokemon and Trainer were on equal standing with each other, an untypical philosophy maybe, but it was one that allowed him to strength the bond with his own team.

"Oh, I got her, coming", Embertail said, running over holding Clover in his arms, "here you go whoever you are, her name is Clover, I hope you two end up being the best of friends!" With a smile, Embertail handed the Eevee over to the mysterious trainer.

"By the way, we never go your name, what was it?". Curt asked the man.

Last edited:
"My name? Gerald. Call me Gerald." He smiled a genuine smile, as picked up the Eevee gently. "I'll be good to her, I promise." Stroking her coat, he called for his Espeon. Strolling along towards her traine, most of her 'Beaten' marks looked like scratches, and her shivering was caused by her wet fur combined with the rough winds. Most of her damage seemed caused by pokemon attacks. "By the way, is there a pokemon center nearby? Some of my guys are pretty roughed up after today."

What a bunch of complete A-holes. Apparently, you can't trust Charmanders because they don't have brains!!!
Clover immediately went to offensive mode, using Bite on the poachers' arm and escaping from his grasp. She ran back to the group, launching a Swift straight at Embertail.
"IDIOT!!" she shouted. She backed away from the group, her fur spiked up to twice her size. She was ready for anyone to dare come touch her. She would bite thier heads off if she had to.

I'll have to try and control leaf later... "Hey uh Gerald and uh... you, the Dragonite owner. Was this fight really over a baby Eevee?" Leafred asked.

"No...well kinda, but it was mostly about HONOR!", Curt cried to Leafred, with Whips nodding in agreement. Suddenly, they saw Clover leap out of Embertails grasp, and then proceeded to launch Swift on Embertail! Embertail immediately launched a Brick Break attack against the Swift, shattering the stars, reducing them to dust which layered the field, giving it a sparkly tone. Clover was still a very young Eevee, and therefore would really need to step up her game if she wanted to be a match for Embertail.

"Listen, Clover, it doesn't have to go down like this, Gerald seems like an alright guy, he'll make a great trainer and friend, just honor the agreement, and this won't have to get violent", Curt told the Eevee. Still, he could tell by the look in her eye's that it wasn't going to be that easy. The Eevee was not one to be taken lightly, meaning a fight was inevitable.

"Fine then, Embertail, if you would, Brick Break her, not too hard though, we don't to really hurt her!", Curt cried to his best friend, his voice full of pain at the Eevee's brash decision. No matter what, they would never be able to understand Clovers unwarranted hatred of humans!

"Clover, I'm sorry it had to come to this", Embertail cried, tears in his eye's, as he loosed a mighty Break Break on the Eevee, not too powerful as to hurt her, but enough to weaken her enough so she could go with Gerald. Indeed, it seemed like battle had broken out once again, only this time it seemed less like two worthy opponents clashing against each other, but more like a couple being dedicated to fulfill a promise. Whips himself, looked slightly sorrowed at Clover's unwillingness to trust humanity, where her hatred of humans and human trusting Pokemon came from, nobody knew.

"(Wait....what did you say about the weather?), Jasper asked the Absol.

Last edited:
Nuri stepped over Clover protectively, growling slightly at Embertail. "If Clover will go anywhere, it will be with me and Splash" Nuri said as the recovered Vaporeon stumbled beside Nuri.

Mint watched as the eevee was being taken away, but fought back. She stepped between the dragonite and the eevee. "Listen to the eevee," she said, "she is young and does not want this." She used protect to block the brick break.

Leaf noticed the fighting was beginning again... This was not going to turn out well especially since Leaf was getting annoyed again... He stomped his foot... Leafred felt the tremors beginning and started dashing towards Leaf. Leaf stomped his foot again... The earthquake was starting up. Leafred tackle d Leaf in an attempt to disrupt Leaf. It was successful but a small earthquake was going on. Leaf wandered off so as to ignore the fighting.

Nuri's claws sunk into the ground as the earthquake was going on. As soon as it finished, Nuri sheathed there claws. "Please, no more earthquakes" Nuri said as she winced at her throbbing paws. Splash was sprawled out on the floor, clinging on for dear life still

Clover climbed onto Nuri, clinging to the back of her scruff. Tears formed in her eyes. She thought she could actually trust a human....
I guess I'm the idiot.
She used Helping Hand on Nuri in case she needed to attack.

Nuri backed off and began to walk away from the crowd, tears brimming her eyes. Splash followed, keeping a look out if anybody lunges at them. Nuri turned and used a Flamethrower, shooting it above everybody's heads to warn them that she wasn't in a good mood.

Clover looked back at the group for a moment before letting the tears spill. She shoved her face into Nuri, trying to stop herself but it was too late.
She hates humans. And any Pokémon they have. They should have just tried to catch her since that's what they really wanted. If it weren't for humans she would still be with her mother right now and none of this would have ever happened.
Clover clenched her teeth. Humans weren't coming near her ever again.
This was the first time Clover ever felt rage. She wasn't sure what it was, but she hated it. Almost as much as she now hates humans.

Nuri growled, feeling What Clover felt. She broke off into a run and as soon as she was out of sight, she climbed a tree and hid in a hollow bit. Anybody who even looks into the den, will not even notice that she's in there. Nuri layed down and put Clover beside her before she curled her tails around Clover and herself. Nuri stayed silent, waiting for any voice that she's famialliar with. Splash sat down beside Curt "Whep! There goes the Ninetales and Eevee!" Splash exclaimed, trying to brighten the mood.

"Damnit Leaf!" Leafred yelled after Leaf. Leafred started rummaging through his items that he had. Leafred pulled out a pokeball and out came Aerial, the Scizor who was Leafred's most uncooperative pokemon. "Hello Aerial are you going to be good today."
Aerial grunted a simple "No." one of the few things Leafred understood. "Not even for a pokepuff?" Leafred asked. Aerial grunted another "No." Leafred sighed it was going to be a long day.

Nuri looked down at the enraged Clover, with innocent eyes "What do you want to evolve into?" Nuri asked, trying to stray away from the whole humans thing.

Splash sighed and looked at Whips "Hey buddy, your ok?" Splash asked before she slowly approached the Dragonite.

They watched as Nuri fled with Clover back to her tree den, though her desire was to protect the Eevee, it might have only speed up her inevitable destruction.

"(I'm fine you two)", Whips replied to Slash and Mint, (it's Nuri and Clover that you two should be worrying about....)"

"(Yeah, they do know they're running right towards the storm Ren mentioned right?)", Jasper pointed out, and she wasn't wrong, even from where they were standing one could feel the winds picking up and could hear the roar of thunder in the distance. Curt was applying a Hyper Potion to Whips injuries just before beginning to bandage them. Though Whips certainly had to power to stop, at least weaken, a heavy storm like this at his full strength, he certainly wouldn't be able to do much in his weakened condition. It would take at least thirty minutes to an hour for the potion to start taking effect. As much as it hurt Whips to admit it, he couldn't do much to help her, but like if he wasn't going to try!

"Yeah, we better hurry up and find them before they're swept up by the storm, thankfully I know just the gal to help us", Curt said with a smile as he snapped open yet another one of his Pokeballs. One flash of light later revealed a stunning, golden furred Ninetales, stand tall and proud with a look of wisdom in her eye's.

"(So, you finally got me involved in all this)", Flare said through her telepathy.

"Yeah, sorry about keeping you cooped up, but we need you to locate Nuri and Clover, can you do that?", Curt asked his friend.

"(I shall try, just give me a moment please)", Flare said as she closed her eye's to help her focus, a moment later her eye's popped open and it was clear she found them, "(follow me, we must hurry if we are to reach them before the storm does!)". With that, she began bolting towards the direction of both the woods and storm, the rest of the team following closely behind her.

"Don't worry Gerald and friends, we'll save those two yet!", Embertail cried back to the man and his team as he, along with the rest of his gang, disappeared into the charred remains of the forest.

Last edited:
Clover thought for a few moments. Sylveon looked really cute. She thought Vaporeon was really cool too. She shrugged, taking a deep breath to calm herself down.
"I don't know yet," she said simply.

"Aerial come on we have to help the Eevee from the storm!" Leafred said to Aerial. Aerial grunted a "Fine", the only other word Leafred heard from Aerial. Aerial picked up Leafred and flew him towards the storm.

Nuri heard the storms picking up and she pick Clover up in her mouth before she jumped out of the den. Nuri's silver coat glistened and waved in the winds as her red eyes departed about. Nuri turned and looked at the storm before walking closer to it. Nuri was born in all of this commotion so she was used to it, Clover, just got used to it. A tornado was in sight as Nuri pushed forwards, putting Clover in her tails and putting a protective blanket of Tails as she was about to jump into the Tornado. 'Ajax taught me how to do this, I remember, when I was only a Shiny Vulpix and he was only a Shiny Riolu' Nuri thought as she readied herself to jump.

Clover wasn't sure what Nuri was doing.
But she trusted her.
She saw the others rushing toward them in an attempt to 'rescue' them, she supposed. Clover gripped Nuri's tail with her claws, hoping it didn't hurt too much.
"Go!" she yelled at Nuri. They couldn't let them catch up.

In a instant, Nuri was flying towards the Tornado. Nuri used flamethrower and a hole replaced the fast spinning wind. Nuri went thought the Tornado and landed in it. "Here we are, the Eye of the storm, it's great, isn't it Clover?" Nuri asked as she looked up, pokèmon moves swirled around as the hole that only Nuri could make, closed. Nuri followed the storm, setting Clover on her back and curled at tail around her little body so she doesn't jump into the bad winds surrounding them.