• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Alone (Jump-In RP)

(OOC: Sorry guys! I was waiting for replies!)
Satoshi was in shock from a sudden hug from Nuri. He was in even more shock when she collapsed. Just then he flashed back
"But, soft! what light through yonder glass breaks?" Satoshi says to a tube containing a silver and blue Ninetales. Satoshi takes out his ocarina. "Lavender... this one is for you! And to you new and vibrant life! What a journey you'll have!" The music he played was vibrant and lively. Just then the creature opened her eyes. "Hey! You're not suppose to be in here!" A human yelled...
(flashes foreward) A Ninetales sits in a cage. "There she is! such elegance and beauty held back by such a cold heartless burden!" Satoshi cried. "C'mon Lavender! They won't take you!" The Ninetales smiled at him. She stepped back when she saw his tails spin. He charged up a powerful water gun that demolished a few of the steel bars of the cage. Alarms sounded. The two ran together to an escape.

Satoshi snapped back to see Nuri being drug away. "No!" He yelled. "I won't let you do that! She need my help!" He sais. "I'm sorry! It's a natural reaction. Humans can't be trusted,"

Nuri opened her eyes and looked at Satoshi. Nuri managed to grab Satoshi's foot and pull him upwards so he doesn't get hurt. Nuri placed Satoshi beside the eevee. "You're right, they can't be trusted, but I'm too weak to fight back" Nuri said and sighed, closing her eyes.

"....Embertail, did they say something important?", Curt asked his friend.

"Errdunno", Embertail growled giving his buddy a shrug, apparently he was just as confused. They looked at Whips who gave an annoyed grunt and began to ready himself to take off to the Pokemon Center until the Buizel from before attempted to prevent them from leaving, this elicited another groan from Curt and Whips. He saw the Buizel take Nuri's paw as the two exchanged dialogue in words that he couldn't understand, but apparently it made Whips let out a frustrated grunt as he pulled Nuri away from the Buizel.

"Seriously Embertail, what is that water weasel's deal?", Curt asked his partner. Embertail, realizing that Satoshi was unlikely to let them pass, hopped off of Whips and walked over to him. He looked the Buizel in the eye and gave him a warm smile, trying to assure him that they weren't the enemy here, that they just wanted to help.

"(Look, Satoshi, I think I can tell you had a bad experience with humans, they may have hurt you and that isn't right, but you can't automatically assume the worst of them like that, most humans are very kind and want to do what's best for Pokemon, trust me I know)", Embertail said, the smile never faltering from his face, "(hehe, I could go ahead and assume all Pokemon are jerks based on my experiences with my biological family, but I refuse to think like that and instead push forward to make new friends, Pokemon and Human alike....)". Embertail finished, putting his claw on Satoshi shoulder, his smile never disappearing.

"(So what do you say, can't you trust us, just this once?)", Embertail finished.

Last edited:
Nuri started to mimicking Whips and moaned and groaned. Nuri wrapped a rail around Satoshi and placed him on her chest. Nuri hugged Satoshi and glared at Whips.

Eevee knew she wouldn't be first to trust them. Had they seen what they did to her? Her tail was gone, for Arceus' sake! And they wanted her to trust them!? She was doing her best to try not to hurt them.
Eevee growled at Embertail's cheesy smile, turning away and burying her broken nose into Nuri's fur.

Nuri wrapped a paw around Eevee and Glared at Whips before closing her eyes. I'll have to find a way to avoid getting those shots, Eevee too, ill kill them if they Vaccine me. Nuri thought and sighed.

"Fine!" Satoshi said in a deep voice. "But here's the deal... Since none of us can know why she's bleeding internally I only want them to check on her! No vaccines! And I have to be there to watch! This Ninetales has a good heart... trying her best to save a baby Pokemon... and any Pokemon who would do that for a child doesn't deserve to go through pain..." Satoshi said. He walked over to the Eevee and Bitter. "You two should stay with the Flareon... Bitter, you know your manners hun... play nice with the Eevee... Brother is gonna be back in a little bit..." Satoshi said as he hugged his sister. She reached out for him as he pulled away. She then looked to the Eevee. She sighed and stayed put.

Eevee refused to leave Nuri despite Satoshi telling her and his sister to stay with Flareon.
Flareon...
He was still a little in the distance, but Eevee could see him. Her ears drooped and she rested her head on Nuri again.

Embertail's eye's light up at Satoshi's response, he knew talking to these guy's would work....eventually.

"(You got a deal, feel free to hop on Whips whenever you're ready, and don't worry about vaccines, we weren't intending on giving her any, kinda a low priority when you're bleeding to death after all)", Embertail said, finishing his sentence with a half-chuckle,, mostly due to relief. He went over to Curt and Whips to inform them of the demands Satoshi had made, about how he would be accompanying them and watching over Nuri and what not.

Curt was O.K with it, in his opinion the Buizel could be a bit snarky and condescending, be Curt still considered Satoshi the most reasonable of the bunch of wild Pokemon they had run into, though that could be because Statoshi was the only one adult wild Pokemon who hadn't really tried to kill anyone yet.Whips gave a frustrated grunt and muttered something about him not being a pack mule, but they had no idea how long Nuri could hold out, so he reluctantly agreed to take Satoshi TO the Pokemon Center.

"(Alright, we're good to go, but first..."), Embertail growled as he removed the little Eevee from Nuri's embrace, "(sorry little buddy, you got to stay here, unless you changed your mind and want to come with us to get your shots, hehehe....don't worry I'm joking)". Embertail put the Eevee down gently next to Bitter to play with, the Cubone and the Eevee had seemed to have formed a fast friendship, kind of like... wait, that gave him an idea! Embertail quickly ran over to Curt and began saying something to him in a low voice.

"Hmmm, yeah, I guess it would be a good idea for Jasper to stay here and watch over the kids, if only to make sure that Flareon doesn't try to burn off the rest of that Eevee's tail", Curt said the past in a fairly low voice as he released another of his Pokemon. A bright flash of light later revealed another female Cubone, only this one was fairly bigger then Bitter and about Embertails age. She had a star shaped crack on her skull helmet and faintly glowing blue ruins on her Thick Club which helped enable her to use Ice Beams. She took a look around the room and quickly assessed the situation, having heard much of what was going on from inside the Pokeball.

("Really, you want ME to baby sit?"), she asked Embertail, visibly raising an eyebrow underneath her mask, "(listen, I'm willing to try almost anything, but taking care of kids that's...utterly foreign to someone like me)". She gave the children a flat look, as though trying to evaluate whether or not she'd be able to keep her cool and keep them out of trouble at the same time.

"(Aww come on, I bet little Bitter has never had an extended interaction with another Cubone clan, think of all the things you could share with her, why, you could teach her to be A BRAVE AND MIGHTY FIGHTER"), Embertail stated those last words as boldly as he could to grab Jasper's interest, it seemed to work, "(besides you get to beat up anything that comes in here and tries to hurt the kinds)". That was enough to convince Jasper to stick around.

"(Fine, I suppose I could watch the kids, maybe even teach them about fighting, Bitter over there does seem to have a strong swing, though the Eevee is defiantly going to need some work)", Jasper said as she began to meander over and introduce herself to the children, "(don't worry uhhh, Satoshi right? I'll take very good care of them, in fact, anything done to them under my protection, I'll let you do to me)". Jasper's voice was full of confidence, it was clear the tomboy-ish Cubone had warmed up to the idea, and now actually seemed looking forward to watching over them.

"(Alright then, whenever your ready, Satoshi)!", Embertail said as he happily hopped on Whips's back. However, the Dragonite still had something he wanted to get out before take off, as he lowered his head till it was at eye level with Satoshi, his gaze a flat and hard as a Onyx's hide.

"(I'm only going to say this once: while you are riding on my back, no matter who you are, you're my passenger, and it is my job to ensure my passenger's reach their destination safely), Whip said to the Buizel, his voice never changing in octave, "(but if one of my passenger's decided to make the trip...less then safe for the other's, then I will have no problems removing them prematurely from my flight, and I will not bother to land, I trust I've made myself clear...)". With that said, he straightened himself up and waited for Satoshi to hop on so they could take off.

"(Don't worry, he doesn't mean that"), Embertail said, "....I think (I mean, after all, he wouldn't let you ride him if he didn't think you were worthy of his trust!) ".

Last edited:
A plume of fire could be seen in the distance . The Flareon was clearly enraged by Curts lack of respect, as he didn't a fault do anything since curt had blocked the fire attacks with the poor Eevee. Although he couldn't quite attack curt even if he wanted because of his broken law.

Nuri growled and used Psychic on Eevee, put her back on her chest, and hugged her so that nobody could take her out of the gentle but firm embrace. "Let's....Go...." Nuri said and closed her eyes, listening to the sounds around her.

Whips let out yet another growl, ("We're doing you a favor Nuri, we could just as easily leave you here to your fate, I'm warning you, don't take our generosity for granted...."). The Dragon shot Nuri a hard and fear inspiring gaze, one that could remind a person OR Pokemon the power that a Dragonite wielded, and why testing ones patience's was NOT a good idea.

"Whateverit'sfinewe'lltaketheEeveewithusletsjustgo!", Embertail said with an nervous smile on his face as he looked at Whips with pleading eye's, desperate to get going before Nuri bleed out. Whips gave Embertail a bemoaned look but decided he had enough arguing as he took off to the Pokemon Center. They arrived there rather quickly(Whips being super fast and all), and needless to say, they attracted quiet a decent amount of attention considering the large crowed the brought with them. Either way, they dropped Nuri off with the nurse, who assured them that she would be well taken care of and given the best care possible, however, the Eevee had to wait with them outside in the waiting room. Embertail kicked his feet up and down, waiting for Nuri to be done with her procedure. All while unaware that a mysterious figure lurked just outside in the darkness, looking to bring ruin upon them all.

Last edited:
Nuri whimpered as she was taken away from her beloved Eevee. Nuri was gently held down and knocked out within seconds. Nuri slowly opened her eyes to see black, that's all. Nuri looked around trying to figure out what in world is happening. Then Nuri realised that there was a bandage covering her eyes "Idiot..." Nuri mumbled to herself and the bandages got lifted up so she could see. "We need a Legendary dog to fix this... your skull is a bit chipped, it looks like someone headbutted you..." The nurse said and walked out. A Legendary dog eh? I think I know the perfect Suicune to help...

"Ok, so is seems that someone headbutted her really hard cause...Her skull is chipped..., you can go see her though..." The nurse said and walked back in to see Nuri sitting on the soft bed in the corner of the room, staring into space.

"Wait, she got headbutted? How? When I tried to earlier, she dodged it!", Curt replied to the nurse, vividly remembering the events that happened just a few hours ago, maybe she meant the fall caused it? He didn't know. They were back out in the lobby, discussing Nuri's condition with the Nurse.

"Well, she suffered some sort of head trauma, she'll be fine for now, but may need extensive treatment later, by the way, has that Ninetales gotten her shot's yet"?, the Nurse asked them.

"Oh, uh, no, the Eevee doesn't have them either, they don't want to get them, they're allergic...or something", Curt replied. Truly this dialogue was extremely riveting. Embertail was counting the ceiling fan rations in a desperate attempt to stay awake, while Whips was contemplating on whether or not he could get away with summoning a thunder storm and zapping random people with lighting.

"Oh, well, we have counter measures if they do get a reaction, we're a hospital after all, but if they don't want to get them, we aren't going to force them on th-

"DID SOMEONE SAY THEY DON'T WANT TO GET THEIR VACCINES?!?!", a mysterious voice cried.

"Oh no, it's him!", the nurse said, her voice filled with fear.

"(Wait, who's here)?", Embertail said, trying to sound concerned but unable to hide the hope in his voice that something exciting was about to happen.

Just then, a loud crash was heard as two figures busted through a near by window. One was an old man with a large white mustache, wearing a while lab coat and those swirly glasses you see on nerd stereotypes on bad anime's...or just anime's in general. Right next to him was an Alakazam with an exceptionally bushy mustache and instead of wielding spoons, he wielded two syringes filled with vaccination liquid. Both appeared to be oblivious to the fact that they were now covered in shards of glass due to jumping through a window, whether that was frightening or comical, well, that depend on your own personal perspective.

"Behold, I am Dr. Autasmo, and with my partner; Shooty the Alakazam, we will not rest until EVERYONE, human or Pokemon, IS VACCINATED!!!!, the crazy Doctor cried as Shooty wrapped the Eevee in a incredibly powerful telekinesis and pulled her over to him. He instantly stabbed her with his syringes and began injecting her with his vaccines, all while he began laughing madly along side his trainer. The Eevee kit was being vaccinated before their very eye's!

"No! We wanted her vaccinated, BUT NOT LIKE THIS!", Embertail cried as he slammed his fist's into the ground in an over dramatic display. He was obviously going along with the drama of the situation in a poor attempt to create tension.

"Quick, you got to stop them, if they keeps vaccinating people and Pokemon like this against their will, we could get sued and driven out of business!", the nurse cried.

"...Wait, how could anyone sue you for these guy's action, I mean, it's not like you let them work here....right?", Curt asked the Nurse.

"Well, they're supposed to be on leave...IT'S A LONG STORY! JUST STOP THEM!!!", The nurse screamed as the mad doctor and his Alakazam continued to inject the Eevee with vaccines! Indeed, Dr. Autasmo and Shooty had to be stopped if the hospital were to stay in business!

Last edited:
Nuri growled and lunged at the Alakazam, hitting him with her head. Nuri pounced on the Mad Doctor and then grabbed Eevee. Nuri's bandages were now ripped and lying at her feet, her wound now bleeding. Nuri placed eevee on her back and used flamethrower on the two before she jumped out the smashed window and ran for her life. Nuri saw the entrance of the woods and ran into it. Nuri saw her den and quickly crawled in it. Herbs were lined up and Nuri placed Eevee down ok the grass bed. Nuri did pass Flareon on her way but was too caught up with Eevee and the Forest. Nuri put all the right herbs and stuff I. The right places and closed her eyes. The herbs sunk into Eevee's skin and healed all her wounds. Her node was fixed, her rail was grown back and no wounds of cuts on her body. Nuri layed down next to Eevee and sighed. I wonder where he is, if Suicune could only heal it, then I have to find him.

(Fool, did you really think you could escape me that easily)!?!", a deep and intimidating voice cried from the shadows as Shooty teleported in front of the Ninetales and retook the Eevee, enveloping her in a powerful psychic embrace, "(Your powers are strong Nuri, BUT MY POWERS ARE ON A LEVEL FAR HIGHER THEN YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE!!!)" And with that, the mighty Alakazam blasted Nuri with an incredible powerful Swift attack and teleported backed to the Pokemon Center where everyone else was, while Nuri was being occupied by the Swift attack.

"EXECELLENT WORK SHOOTY, that Eevee is vital to our vague-ish plans, and thanks to the power of VACCINES, combined with your psychic Recover Powers, WE ARE NEARLY UNSTOPPABLE, now...where were we?", Dr. Autasmo said, wringing his hands in evil delight as he cast his mad gaze on the people and pokemon of the Pokemon Center...and that one asshole that brought his loud ass canary there for some reason, seriously, screw that guy!

"(I believe we were in the middle of ridding this Pokemon Center of illness, through the power of VACCINES!!!)", Shooty laughed as he teleported in dozens of vials filled with various vaccines. Immediately the began flying around the room, injecting anyone they could get their hands on.

"Wow, this got crazy", Embertail said, pointing out the obvious while taking cover under a chair.

Last edited:
Nuri teleported back to the Pokèmon centre. "Nooo!!" Nuri said and flung her head up and howled. A Light Brown Ninetales walked in with a Shiny Behind him. "Laurence! Zane! We got to defeat them!" Nuri shouted as she ran to her two best friends. The three Ninetales stood in a line facing the two mad people. They shot out a Flamethrower and Nuri levitated Eevee back on her back. The three Ninetales began to double in size, they were now as big as a Entei. They hovered over the Tow mad people and growled, they eyes as red as fire.

"(Hmmmm, interesting, SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!"), Shooty yelled as he conjured up all of his psychic power to counter the Ninetale's attack. The clash was intense as fire flew everywhere, both people and Pokemon alike made attempts to leave the Pokemon Center, but the fire was to wild, they couldn't leave. However, in spite of his great psychic ability and the power of VACCCINNNESSS coursing through his veins, he was being to feel the Ninetales power starting to overwhelm him.

"
IMPOSSIBLE, HOW COULD I, THE GREAT AND MIGHTY SHOOTY, BE BEING OVERWHELEMED, ESPECIALLY WITH THE POWER OF VACCINES ON MY SIDE", he roared as the Flamethrower attack drew closer and closer too him and his trainer. It looked like the end for the two scientist's, until..

"HAHAHHAHA, FOOLS, DID YOU REALLY THINK WE WOULD GIVE UP THE EEVEE SO EASILY", Dr. Autasmo cried with glee as he revealed that HE was still in possession of the Eevee this entire time and the one Nuri grabbed was a substitute, "Now you have a choice to make , stop your attack and yield to us, or continue and take us out.....ALONG WITH YOUR PRECIOUS LITTLE EEVEE!" Dr. Autasmo laughed manically as Shooty joined in with him. Shooty then wrapped the Eevee in a powerful telekinetic field and levitated her right next to the Flamethrower attack. Already the poor creature's fur was beginning to smoke and catch fire as her coat was burning away.

"YOU'RE A MONSTER!", Curt yelled, stating the obvious just like Embertail.

"Indeed, but one must become a monster to rid the word, OF DISEASE! GYAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH", Dr. Autasmo gloated.

"(YOU HAVE TO MAKE A CHOICE NURI AND FRIENDS, STOP THE ATTACK AND LEAVE YOURSELF OPEN TO US, OR LET THE EEVEE BURN ALONG WITH US!!! OH, AND DON'T TRY TELEPORTING OR PULLING HER AWAY FROM ME, IF YOU DO I'LL SENSE IT AND THROW HER STRAIGHT INTO THE FIRE BEFORE YOU CAN DO ANYTHING! SHE WILL BURN, AND IT WILL BE ALL YOUR FAULT BWAHAHAAHAHAHA!)" the mad Alakazam laughed. Truly it looked like Nuri was unable to do anything to save the poor Eevee except give in to Shooty and Dr. Autasmo's demands..

"IF ONLY WE HAD A WATER TYPE POKEMON THAT COULD HELP US", Embertail cried, "you know, one that was fast....maybe one that was a weasel.....you know....wait, how did Nuri handle that Swift attack without getting hurt, I thought it was supposed to be undodgeable?", Embertail said, scratching his head in confusion as he pondered over the conundrum.

"Well she could have counter attacked it....maybe?....I dunno", Curt replied, attempting vainly to find an answer.

Last edited:
Satoshi took not of the Dragonite's brute nature. "It's fine! I'll be sure to follow your rules with respect! You got nothing to worry about, and I understand why you'd enforce that,"
Satanic gave bitter a hug before leaving her with the Cubone. "One scratch on her skull... and you'll have two skull helmets to wear!" He said with a laugh. "But I know you'll take great care of her!" Satoshi said.
After they got to the Pokemon center and Satoshi watched the operation for Nuri. When it was over they met with a crazy old man and his Alakazam. After Nuri took the Eevee Satoshi was released. He then realized the crazy doctor had the Eevee. Satoshi snuck up on the Alakazam, careful not to hurt the Eevee. Anger was pushed back but he sure felt it. Satoshi used his aqua jet and charged the Alakazam, not hurting anyone else in the process. After it used psychic on him he was slightly slowed. This made it difficult to pierce it's skin, so Satoshi used swift. The impact blew back the psychic.
"Don't mess with me! I may not look tough but my level and skull FAR surpasses yours! Now... feel my wrath!" Satoshi used aqua jet to swiftly approach his opponent. He used hydro pump at the same time. The impact of the hydro pump rapidly eroded the skin off the Pokemon's whole front side. Afterwards Satoshi slammed into the Alakazam with his aqua jet, dreaming his rib cage and causing serious head trauma. Satoshi held him by his whiskers. "I'm not afraid of you... I won't kill you... But see this as a warning... My skin is like stone flesh... My bones are pure steel... My mind is far more advanced than you may think... and my soul burns brighter than a super nova! Come at me if you may, but prepare to make it a tough blow..."

Last edited:
("GYYYUUUAH, gak..n-not, bad...a-at all"), Shooty managed to spurt out through his wounds. Satoshi was indeed stronger then he had expected, he had let his guard down and paid the price for it. Yes indeed, things looked bad for Dr. Autasmo and Shooty, if it wasn't for

"RECOVER! BWAHAHAH", Dr. Autasmo laughed in glee as Shooty healed the worst of his wounds on his body using a psychic power, "you are indeed strong little Buizel, BUT SHOOTY HAS SPENT THE LAST SIXTY YEARS HONING HIS PSYCHIC POWERS! If you think your power alone will be enough to stop him, you're DEAD WRONG!

("Yes, but against him and the three Ninetales, even I might be over come [Hey we're still here", Embertail said] I think....IT IS FINALLY TIME FOR OUR SECRET WEAPON!!!!!!)

"GAH, YOU DON'T MEAN!!?!?!!?!"

(YEEEEESSSS, THE GIGA SHOOT EMPOWERER IMPAILER!!!!"), Shooty roared in a voice that shook the very Pokemon Center to its foundations. Immediately the doctor wasted no time pulling out a syringe filled with a golden liquid and injected it into the Alakazam. Almost instantaneously Shooty began glowing a bright yellow as his eye's turned a bright white. all around them everything seemed to shake as Shooty teleported hundreds upon hundreds of vials of vaccines.

"(You see, my dear Satoshi, I AM THE ONE THAT INVENTED VACCINES, THAT'S RIGHT, IT WAS ME, NOT HUMAN KIND, BUT A POKEMON THAT CREATED THE MEDICINES YOU HATE SO MUCH, AND THIS CONCOCKTION RIGHT HERE IS THE RESULT OF COUNTLESS YEARS OF RESEARCH, WITH IT, MY POWER IS AMPLIFIED BEYOND MEASURE, AND SOON, THE ENTIRE WORLD WILL BE VVVAAACCCCINATEDDDDD AHAHAAHAHAHAHAA, THE EEVEE WAS MERELY THE FIRST OF MANY, SOON YOU, AND THEN THE WHOLE WORLD WILL FALL TO THE POWER OF VVVVVAAAACCCIIIIINNNNESSSSZZZZSSZ!!!!!!)", Shooty cried as the syringes began flying all over the Pokemon Center. All around people were crying, Pokemon were panicking, a women was complaining that, seeing as how her Wooper no longer had measles thanks to Shooty's Vaccine, they couldn't leech off the government on a disability claim, so they were going to sue the Pokemon Center.

"Whips, you're a Dragonite, you're mega strong, DO SOMETHING", Curt cried out to his dragon friend. But Whips was too busy reading a comic book to be bothered.

"To be fair, that issue of Salamandra is pretty good, I can't blame him for not wanting to take his eye's away from it", Embertail said as he and Curt continued hiding under the Centers chair's.

Last edited:
Nuri grabbed ahold of the Mad doctors arm and used fire fang multiple times. Nuri lifted him off the ground and began to shake him. The other two grabbed ahold of Shooty's armS and also using fire fang multiple times. The fire types were litrally going insane. Nuri managed to get Eevee and Satoshi in her tails before she picked up the Mad Man.

Satoshi was astonished. Like magic he watched the Alakazam rise from nearly being dead. "Cheater..." Satoshi whispered in astonishment. The next thing Satoshi saw were vaccines flying everywhere. a few flew at him but he used water gun to demolish them. He darted for the Alakazam but was grabbed by Nuri an taken away. "Wait! They hurt an innocent Pokemon! I child! They deserve to die! He he hasn't felt the full wrath of Satoshi just yet!" Satoshi yelled to the enemies. He didn't struggle for he knew his lack of accuracy would cause him to spring into an aqua jet while Nuri still had a hold of him, and he knew that wouldn't be good for her.
Bitter looked the other Cubone in the eyes. "You wook wike my ma! Are you her sister? Does ma have a sister?" Bitter asked. "Or are you a clone? Ma always talks to big bro about clones... Something wike... ah... They down last forever!" Bitter said with a smile. "Wonder what that means? Big bro doesn't wike it though..."

"BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHA, FUTILE FUTILE FUTILE!!!!!!", Shooty cried as he stopped all three of the Ninetales and sent them flying back with a Psychic attack, the Fire Fangs never got a chance to land on their target's. His power's amplified incredibly through the power of the serum he had been injected with, he was now far to powerful for the Ninetales to defeat with burning fury alone. He instantly teleported the now half fur-less Eevee back to his side.

"(Oh, and little Satoshi, if you think what we've done to this Eevee so far could even be considered hurting her, THEN YOU REALLY HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING SO FAR! DR. AUTASMO MY FRIEND, SHOW THEM WHAT PAIN REALLY IS)", Shooty yelled as both he and Dr. Autasmo grew a very twisted grin on their faces. Eye's grew wide as Dr. Autasmo pulled out an extremely sharp looking razor from his bag, he pressed it close to the young Eevee soft skin and.....BEGAN SHAVING HER BALD!!!!!!!

"HAVE YOU NO STANDARDS!?!?!", cried the Nurse, but it was already too late. In almost no time at all, the Eevee was shaved completely fur-less, and now, without her fur, she somewhat resembled one of those tiny pink dog's instead of an actually Eevee. Eevee's looked surprisingly thin without their furry coat, indeed, one could barely recognize her now, thankfully, she still looked.....kinda cute, maybe?

"YOU ANIMALS!", Curt yelled at them, but the evil duo just laughed and laughed. Enough was enough, Embertail, Curt, and even Whips (who had still not stopped reading his comci book) now knew that they needed to be stop at any cost....well, so long as they didn't get too hurt...a sprain, that was the cost they were willing to pay to stop them.

"Guy's, you can't just blindly charge at him like that, this isn't some crazy anime were you can defeat the bad guy through sheer rage and determination", Embertail infromed them, "If anything this is like one of those animes where we defeat the ultimate evil...THROUGH THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!!" Embertail finished while making a dramatic pose, pointing towards the heavens.

"So basically, we got to work together", Curt said, basically repeating what Embertail said, but with less flare," if you Ninetales focus your psychic and ranged powers to put the pressure on shooty while Embertail and Satoshi combine there speed to attack him while he's distracted, you can win, heck, I'll even call out Flare to-!"

"(NO, I AM NOT GETTING INVOLVED IN THIS TOMFOOLERY!!!!!"), the Ninetales roared from inside her Pokeball through the use of telepathy.

"Uhhhh, never mind I guess its just you three pouring on the long ranged fire power then", Curt corrected himself.

"FOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLSSS, DO YOU REALLY THING WE'RE GOING TO WAIT FOR YOU TO PLAN A COUNTERATTACK"?, Dr. Autasmo cried as Shooty readied more vaccines to go on the offensive.

"No, but that's where Whips comes in!.....Uh, Whip's could you...?", Curt said looking at his Dragonite companion. Whips merely held up a finger, finished reading the last page in his comic book, carefully put it back, then charged at Shooty with a full powered Dragon Rush attack.

"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFOOLLL, if three Ninetales couldn't get to me, WHAT CHANCE DO YO-...Uh oh", Shooty said as he quickly found his Psychic did little to slow Whips attack and suffered a direct punch to the gut which sent him right through a wall. Of course, Recover put him back on his feet fairly quickly, but Shooty did look mildly annoyed to say the least.

"Ahhhh, how could I forget about the power of a Legendary Dragonite, very well, HAVE AT YOU!, Shooty roared as he began to do battle with Whips. The clash of psychic power and magical dragon strength shaking the very foundations of the currently unidentified city where all this was taking place.

"Hey guy's, Recover may seem like a cheap move, that's 'cause it is, but it also drains a lot of stamina, if we can get Shooty to keep using it we can wear him down, NOW WHO'S READY FOR SOME TEAMWORK", Embertail cried, an optimistic smile on his face.

---------------------------------------------------------Meanwhile: Back at the Den------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Uh, no I'm an only child, and I'm pretty sure my dad would have told me if I was a clone, though your mother could be a cousin of mine, were you born to a clan in the cold mountains in northern Johto, Bitter, if so, then we could be related", Jasper replied to the younger Cubone. Normally, she would have found the child's barrage of questions a tad irritating, but somehow, Bitter was persistent in the way you kind of found endearing. Besides, she couldn't help but see a bit of herself in the little Cubone; fiery spirit, charging at a clearly more powerful opponent to help a friend in spite of the odds. Yes, she was brave, but a tad unskilled in battle, however, Jasper was going to fix that.

"Anyway's, so Bitter, you want to learn how to do the Bonemerange", Jasper said as she tossed her club up and down in the air a few times before reading herself for the attack, "it's all in the wrist, watch me do it!" With a quick cry, she chucked her club, not using just sheer power mind you, but with focus and control on her strength output. The bone wet whizzing around the cave before it came flying back right into Jasper's hand.

"Alright, now you try, remember, don't just throw it as hard as you can, focus, maybe pretend there's something hovering in the air you want to hit, and remember, it's all in the wrist", Jasper advised the younger Cubone, she then took a step back to watch Bitter's attempt at the attack inside the Den.

Last edited:
Nuri walked up to them with her head down. "I-Im sorry, I also didn't get vaccinated" She said and looked at them. Two knock-out injections teleported behind them and struck i.to the two mad people. That should knock them out in mere seconds...

Eevee was quiet. One eye was closed. The other was squinting so no one could see it open. There was a disk on a table next to her. Her mother had taught her about them. They were called TMs. She slowly took a breath before reaching out and touching it with her foot. That's how it was activated, right? You just had to touch it? Eevee hoped so.
Return? The move was Return? She knew about that move. She probably couldn't use it to get out of this psychic barrier though...
So Eevee decided it was time to handle herself. This was too much torture for one day after all. She was growing rather tired of it.
Her eyes shot open and tons of golden stars flew from her body. Swift. It was able to put a hole big enough in the barrier for her to slip through and hit the floor. It was coming back to her now, how her sister had taught her to protect herself.
She spun around and used Return on Shooty, following it with Tackle. And then Swift again. She ran to Nuri and used Helping Hand, ready for her to launch a Flamethrower.
Yeah, her tail was gone, and yeah, her fur was gone, and her nose was broken, but she was still alive. So she could still fight.
Just like Nuri.

Nuri quickly launched a Flamethrower and hit Shoot and Dr. Atsumo. The helping hand made it stronger and more big. Nuri stood over Eevee incase they decided to grab her again.

Eevee blinked, surprised as her fur grew back to normal. For a moment she thought her tail would grow back too, but it didn't.
Oh well...
Eevee launched another Swift, just in case.

Nuri watched as the swift was shot out and used flamethrower with it, to boost the swift. Nuri glared at Whips before she managed to give him a mental slap, witch hurts. Nuri tore the book he was reading into shreds. Nuri averted her gaze back to The Mad Idiots.

(The Mad Idiots lol)
Eevee scanned the area, finally noticing through all the chaos that Flareon was gone.
At least he didn't have to see her get shaved until she was pink...
But then she realized something. Did that Flareon... think that he was her father? Yeah, this was a really bad time to be lost in thoughts, but it was a point. Her father had died shortly after she was born, but he was an Umbreon...

"(GYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, N-NOOOO, THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING TO US)", Shooty cried as he began to be overwhelmed by the combined assault of Nuri, Whips, Embertail, Satoshi, and the little Eevee. The Eevee's Swift, Return, and Tackle attacks did little more then break her out of the barrier, she was still very young and had almost no fighting experience after all. Still, the Helping Hand greatly boosted Nuri's Flamethrower attack. They were being over whelmed, it looked like victory was finally within their grasp. Then Nuri psycho-slapped Whips and tore up his comic book.

"N-Nuri, y-you....DAMN IT NURI YOU IDIOT, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?!?!?!", Curt cried as he put his hands to his head, eye's wide with fear, Embertail's vision kept bouncing back between Whips, Nuri, and the remains of the shredded comic book. For once, Embertails normally joy filled faced was striped of smile, a blanket of terror had encased him due to Nuri's foolish action.

Whips face was completely blank, he wasn't even paying attention to the mad doctor's anymore, all he could do was look at the shredded remains of his comic book. The Psycho-slap was annoying yes and he planned to chew Nuri out later for it, but one thing few people knew about Whips was that his bark was often worse then his bite. He'd make threat's that he'd rarely act upon, maybe even give you a light bop on the face if you really annoyed him, but he almost never got truly angry and almost NEVER caused anyone serious harm. But, there were a few things that set him off, among these were hurting his friends, insulting his honor, and damaging his comic books.

The mighty dragon closed his eye's and took a deep breathe, the breathe clearly heard over the now dead silent Pokemon Center, then he looked at Nuri. Like he did with Embertail and Curt, Whips held up a single finger to Dr. Autasmo and Shooty, requesting them to wait for just a moment. The two doctor's were too terrified not to oblige to the dragons request. Slowly, Whips began to walk towards Nuri, he made his way closer to her, every footstep shaking the Center and threatened to make those still standing up lose there balance.

"(That was.....)", he began, his voice and face still devoid of any emotion.

"(A limited edition, now no longer available.....)", Whips finally stopped a few meter's away from Nuri, everyone else had already evacuated the Pokemon Center in a panic to avoid being caught in the cross fire.

"(Signed, issue of SALALAMANDRA!!!!!!)", the mighty dragon roared as he gave the ground a single, great stomp of his foot, letting loose one of the mightiest Earthquakes the world had ever seen, as the tremor's he loosed collapsed over half the building. The people, Pokemon, and that one asshole with the canary watched in horror as the entire building was reduced to rubble! Thankfully everyone had evacuated safely outside, except Nuri and Whips. Cloud began to roll in unnaturally fast as rain began to fall on the Pokemon Center evacuees.

The dust cleared and everyone saw the Pokemon Center was now in ruins, and standing in the middle of the wreckage was Whips, completely unharmed. Indeed, falling debris was no danger against a Dragonite's thick hide, but Whips was far from done yet. The rain storm he summoned allowed him to detect and locate anything the rain drops fell upon, finding Nuri was childs play for a being of his power. He immediately raised himself up in the air, tail coated in rain water, and crashed down an Aqua Tail right on Nuri's location, tearing apart the ground and obliterating anything near the point of impact.

"Uuuuuuuuhhhhhh, on second thought, we'll come back to finish the job and VACCINE YOU ALL LATER!!!!.....provided you're all still alive", Dr. Autasmo said as he and Shooty began fleeing the scene.

"(YES, MARK OUT WORDS, WE WILL VACCINE YOU ALL YET!!!!!!! Once that Dragonite's not around)", Shooty added as he teleported himself and Dr. Autasmo back to their secret lair.

"Well, aren't you two going to stop him!?!?!", the Nurse asked Embertail and Curt, still recovering from the shock of the Pokemon Center collapsing, the sounds off battle could be heard in the distance.

"Hehehee, yeeeeaaaah, uh, that will probably only make it worse (and we don't want to die) so it's best if we just wait this out", Embertail informed the nurse, ducking to avoid a piece of flying debris. The rain was annoying him a little, but was thankfully nowhere near heavy enough to put out his tail-fire.

"Yeah, trust him, it's really not a.....Wait, did you just talk? Holy crap, YOU'VE BEEN TALKING THIS WHOLE TIME HAVEN'T YOU?", Curt asked Embertail, whose eye's were now dotting around in a panic.

"Uuuhhhhh, Embertail Ember-wait no, I mean, uh.....Charmander Char-, wait I don't go....uh, growl growl, hehehe", Embertail said, an awkward smile stretched across his face.

".................."

".................."

".....So, how long?", Curt asked.

"A while", Embertail replied as a loud explosion could be heard in the direction of Nuri and Whips' battle.

Last edited:
the Flareon was still outside the Pokemon center getting drenched in rain. This was it. How he was gonna die. Soffucating in a torrential down pour. He looked up into the sky to receive his judgment.

(Curt you went a little overboard. ./)-/).)

(OOC: Just a little? Wait, I thought Flareon was still back at the cave, and Whips didn't summon a hurricane, just a common rain storm to weaken Nuri's fire attacks, you know, "Rain Dance" basically? I mean, if Embertail isn't being bothered by the rain too much, neither should Flareon (I'll edit something like this in to clarify), besides, I've already introduced two mad doctor's who intend to vaccine the world and who are basically super villains! I've been going overboard this entire RP, and I've only just started going super overboard for the last couple of days now baby!)
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Embertail reached into Curt's backpack and pulled out their Umbrella. He walked over to the Flareon and used it to shield him from the rain.

"Hey you alright buddy, look, I know Whips can be kinda scary, but so long as we don't try to jump in the middle of the battle, we should be fine", Embertail said with a smile as the two clashed in the distance.

"Yeah, no hard feelings about before, speaking of which", Curt said as he too dug into the backpack and pulled out a rectangular white box, " you guy's want those Pokepuffs now?". Cut opened the box under the Umbrella to reveal a large number of multicolored Cupcakes.

"My favorites are the orange and pink ones, but the green ones are nice too", Embertail added as he took a Pokepuff and began munching on the sweet, orange Cupcake.

Last edited:
Eevee ran toward the battle, afraid of Nuri getting hurt even more. She jumped in front of Nuri, a peice of glass cutting her front leg and causing her to fall down. She slowly stood back up and looked up at Whips with huge eyes, a mix of fear, begging and sadness.

Whips towered over the Eevee, looking down at her as though she were but an insect. She looked at Whips with eye's filled with the innocence only a child could possess. Rain mixed with the tears running down her face as the blood from the wound on her leg began to spill onto the street, truly if any creature in this world was pitiable, it was her. However, Whips was a Pokemon who's heart was stone and will was iron, the Eevee was in his way, and, child or not, she had to be taken care of. He clenched his fists, pulled back and.....

Picked the Eevee up by the scruff of her neck, flew over to the gang, and put her down next to the Flareon, under the Umbella.

("Watch your kid, keep her out of the fight or else she could get hurt again"), Whips said as he flew back into the battle to face Nuri. The kid was cute and well meaning, he'd give her that much, but it would take more then that to stop this battle. This was more then just about the comic book, this was about the principle of it all.

"....Pokepuff?", Embertail said offering the Eevee a light brown one, hopping she'd like one the same color as her fur as the nurse ran over to bandage her leg. They hoped the Flareon would keep a tight hold on the Eevee to prevent her from running out into the battle and getting hurt again, there were somethings you just couldn't stop with puppy-dog eye's and getting hurt. Still, she, for a brief moment, calmed the rage in Whips heart, that in and of itself was impressive.

Last edited:
Eevee rubbed against Flareon's leg, glad to see him again, while her leg got bandadged. Her ears had fallen to her sides, however; she didn't want Nuri to get hurt but there was nothing she could do now.
Sniffing the Pokepuff, Eevee took a small nibble out of it. It tasted good, so she ate it.

Cuts covered Nuri's body bit she didn't care. Nuri teleported another one of the comics that Whips was reading into his hand s before she stumbled off. Blood covered Nuri's body completely. Nuri looked at Curt and Embertail and snarled. "You didn't even help me!" Nuri said as she started to cry. Nuri's face was full of pain and betrayal. Nuri turned and ran back to the lake. A trail on bloody paw prints lay on the pavement where Nuri stepped.