• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Adventures Around The World

Miles Was Really Worried About Hornsby Then he Saw A Boy Near Abby And Ran Towards Him "Hey, You! I Wanna Talk To You Do You Have Any Berries?!" Asked Miles To The Boy

"I'm Shasta" The Lilac pokèmon beside Abby said and a happy tone. Abby slightly nodded at Vine and laughed at Gerald. "Yeah, no kidding!" Abby said and smiled at the other two pokèmon.

Hornsby Fell Down And Stopped Moving "Hornsby? Hornsby?! Hornsby Still Did Not Get Up Then Stopped Breathing Then Miles Started Crying On The Loss Of His Pokemon.

"Wait, what?" Gerald stared at the fallen rhyhorn for a minute, before he turned to Miles. "How did it get injured? Are you sure it's not hibernating?" Vine slinked back to the shade of his tree, while Sticky just gazed at Shasta and Abby, before waving and smiling. Poi just kept on sleeping.

"No. If He Was Hibernating He Would Be Breathing. He Was In The Rain I Guess That Amount Of Water Must Have Been Too Much For His Body To Handle." Said Miles Then Continued Crying

Abby frowned and stood up. Shasta stayed put but had a worried expression on his face. Abby bent down beside Hornsby and placed her hand on his head. Hornsby began to glow and when the light faded, there was movement of the Rhyhorn breathing. Abby felt a bit sick so she stood up and stumbled back to Shasta. "Abby! Are you ok!?" Shasta asked worried. Abby nodded and stood still with one hand on her head. "Just a bit dizzy..." Abby said and slowly started to sing, her body becoming a bit more straight that before. Abby continued to sing but opened her bright blue eyes and started to Skip around the little group.

Jerome caught up to the group at the campsite. "So, I guess we stay here for a bit?" He asked Abby, not noticing Gerald yet.

Mystic landed next to Shasta. "Might be best, we don't know what might be around. We don't want to repeat what happen last time" She said, trying to not say what happen last time.

"Oh, hello there." Said Gerald to the newcomer. "Greetings, I am Gerald. And these are my Pokemon." He pointed to Sticky, who waved at Jerome. Vine came over as well, with Poi held under his arm, who had finally woken up. "The Goodra is Sticky, the Grovyle is Vine, and the Venipede is Poi." Vine seemed interested in Mystic. "Would it be rude to ask "What" happened last time?"

Abby nodded "Yhep!" she said.

Shasta nodded and curled up next to the fire "Yeah, hey you can join me if you like, it's really warm" Shasta said and smiled at the Xatu before he averted his gaze to the burning flames beside him.

Abby tripped and was about to face plant but landed on something soft and....purple...no way.... he's back! Abby got up and started at the Suicune that she thought she lost forever. "I missed you Abby" He said with a smile. "Did you find your pokèball yet?" Abby asked the legendary dog that lay beside her. "No...not even a clue..." He said and looked down. Abby hugged him and smiled "It's ok Splash!" Abby said to the water dog. "Ok well, when you need me, here is what you use to call me, it will travel all around the world, even if I'm in another region, far away from you" Splash said and handed her a Orcarina. "Thank you" Abby said and took the Orcarina and stood up. Splash also stood up and nodded before running off when Abby nodded back. "Good luck my water angel..." Abby said and a small smile craft on her face.

Shasta shook his head "No telling what happened!" Shasta said and averted his gaze to Jerome "When did you come!?" Shasta asked but lost interest and turned to Abby to see a Orcarina in her hand. Shasta shook his head and rested his head so he could see the fire.

"Hmm. Very well." Said vine, before going back to the shade of his tree. "Oh, I almost forgot!" Said Gerald. He reach into his bag and took out a knapsack, holding an oval shaped item in it. He carefully unwrapped it, and put it next to the fire. It was an egg, possibly a Noibat egg. "Found that on the ground in Mt. Moon. No idea where it's mother is, but I hope it isn't looking for it. In the meantime, do any of you want something to eat? I can cook up some potatoes and carrots if you want."

Abby nodded and sat next to Gerald. Shasta moved slightly so that he is lying on Abby's feet.

Splash kept on running "I've got to find that pokèball!" He said and looked around. Oh no...

"Great, let me get started." He took out a skillet, a spatula, and a couple potatoes and carrots. Resting the pan on the camp fire, he put the potatoes and carrots in it. "I let them get hot and soften before I cut them up." He pushed around the carrots and potatoes in the skillet. "So where are you all headed?"

Jerome sat down next to Abby. "The names Jerome, this is Mystic, my Xatu. I have other partners with me" he said referring to the rest of his pokemon who are in their Great Balls. We're on our way to the next city that has a gym I think. You heading anywhere in particular?" He asked Gerald.

Mystic closed her eyes. ...Nothing should happen, hopefully. It's blurry, so its undetermined. she thought.

"Nah. I'm a roamer. Probably go see my mom after I get enough money to make it to Kalos." He laughed. "And stay there for the rest of my life, I suppose." He leaned over and cut a potato in half. "Almost ready." Sticky stared intently at the pan, drooling a bit. "Food..." He mumbled.

"I techically hail from Hoenn, but I rather not talk about that." Gerald looked at the ground. Then he put his head up. "Well, potatoes and carrots are done." He pulled the skillet off the fire and put the grilled starches and vegetables on plates. "Who wants food?"

"Hey hey hey!" Said Gerald, as he pulled away the other plates. "Other people have to eat too!" Said Gerald as he handed Abby a plate. He then handed a plate to Sticky and Poi. Sticky ate pretty messily, but Poi only took a little bit of it at a time. Vine wasn't even there, probably went off to find his own food.

"Thank you" Abby said to Gerald and looked at Shasta "You want some?" Abby asked. Shasta raised his head, looked at her and nodded intently. Abby smiled and divided the food in half "there, now we can share!" she said and started to eat, Shasta also eating his portion.

Abby and Shasta reluctantly stopped and then looked at Miles with a pout, but nodded. Shasta sighed I should make sure that nobody gets hurt, after all... I am bog built. Shasta and Abby looked intently at Miles, waiting for his 'Little Secret' he wants to tell them.

Ariel running at her full speed. I can't believe they ditched me because I needed to rest at the pokemon center. Running, one foot in front of another, a pattern in her breathing. Running down the route toward a campsite they planned on resting at. Coming over the hill as fast as she could, her bag clunking around and Freya running right next to her. Running over the hill, attempting to get their attention, "Hey! You forgot someone!" Unsure someone will hear her, she sped up her pace.

Miles Breathed And Said "Well You See My Costume Well This Is What I Look Like Underneath It." Said Miles Then Removed His Costume Of His Body. image.jpg

"That was your secret?" Gerald said confused. "I kinda expected something...more." Then he heard the voice of another person. "Did you fellows have another accomplice?" Gerald asked. "Because I think I hear them coming."

Jerome took out Tsunamis Great Ball and sent her out. "You should get some fresh air Tsunami." He said

He suddenly turned toward Ariel. He face palmed himself and said "Shoot! I completely forgot!"

He stood up and ran toward Ariel. "Man, I'm so sorry! I have no idea what came to me. I thought you were with us and..." He stared down at the ground, ashamed to say more.

Tsunami went beside Shasta. She looked around, then said "So, anything exciting happen lately? I was recovering from the battle with that Onix..." She said to Shasta, trying to hide the fact she likes him.

Ariel slowed down to a stop in front of Jerome and leaned over with her hands on her knees. Out of breath and taking a breath between each other word, "I can....care less......gimme some water.......and we'll call.....it good," Ariel said dehydrated and nautilus.

Freya next to Ariel stays by her side also out of breath. Slows to a stop next to Jerome and falls over, fainted.

Jerome thought for a second. He thought of using Tsunami to give her a "drink" as a little prank, but he shook his head. "Alright, I got some Fresh Water right here" he said as he took out two bottles and gave one to Ariel and Freya

Abby said nothing, just nothing. "Shasta stay here" Abby said as she stood up. Abby held the Orcarina in her hand and ran into the forest. There was a fallen tree trunk and Abby sat on it. Abby raised the Orcarina to her mouth and began to play a melody, not the melody that Splash said.

Shasta's ears twitched as he heard the beautiful melody play through the forest. Shasta looked down at Tsunami and smiled kindly. Shasta wrapped his tail around Tsunami and put her on his back. "Let's go for a walk ok?" Shasta asked the Water type on his back before he walked the opposite direction Abby went.

Tsunami nodded. "Alright, I guess." She said nervously. She wondered where Shasta was going, but if it meant spending time with him, she didn't mind. "Just be careful, I don't want anything to happen to you out here."

"Well, uh. I think its time I hit the hay." He put away his cooking things, but left the plates that had food on it. "If you need anything from me, tap me awake." He bluntly stated. His 'bed' was him leaving his backpack against the tree as a crude pillow, and using his jacket as a blanket. His Poi and Sticky went back to their pokeballs, but Vine however still hadn't returned.

Vine was making his trek back to the campsite, when he spotted Shasta and Tsunami. Curious at the two, he decided to follow them. Lets see what they're up to. He thought.

Ariel gladly received the water from Jerome, and drank it conservative to regain hydration, for Freya, Ariel will hold onto her bottle until Freya gets up. Ariel looks around, scanning the campsite, she sees a boy she doesn't recognize, falling asleep next to the tree. huh? Who's that? Ariel thought as she drank her water. She looked to Jerome, "Honestly, I half expected you to pull a prank on me. I guess I underestimated you," Ariel said.

Shasta felt like they were being watched and turned around to see Vine. "Don't do that! Go away!" Shasta said and broke out into a run, his paws thudding softly even though there was a lot of weight. Shasta saw a lake and trotted to it.

Abby stopped playing the Orcarina and ran back to camp. Abby called out Blaze and Keegan and put a blanket over Gerald. Keegan gently lifted his head and Abby pulled out the bag and pulled out the fluffiest pillow she had and put it underneath Gerald. Abby sat down next to the fire and Keegan sat behind her, leaning her down so she rested on him. Keegan wrapped his tails around her and rested his head next to hers. Blaze layed in between Abby and the fire and kept her even more warm.

It started to drizzle lightly but Shasta looked at a tree before he started to climb it. Shasta put Tsunami next to him in the small hollow den he found in the tree he climbed. "Let's rest here, for now, since I can touch water cause my fur is very VERY sensitive" Shasta said and curled around Tsunami. "Good night" Shasta said to her and smiled.

Gerald stirred a bit, but ultimately stayed asleep, much more comfortable than before.

"Humph. Be that way." Grunted Vine. Walking back to the campsite, he noticed Gerald had carelessly left his egg by the fire. "He's a nice guy, but he needs to know how to take care of stuff like this." He picked up the egg and sat by the fire with it. His gaze shifted to Abby, Keegan, and Blaze. "Ah, hello. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you two. I am Vine. And you two are...?"

Jerome shrugged. "I saw that you and Freya were exhausted, so I thought it would be a little mean if I did" he said. "Anyways, I think I'm going to rest for a little, its quite late, see you in the morning I guess." He said. Jerome went back to camp and got out his blanket. "Rest up Mystic, I feel it's going to be a long day tomorrow" He said.

Tsunami smiled. "Good night Shasta" She said. She fell asleep with her head next to his.

Abby groaned as the campfire got put our by the heavy rain. Abby got up, her clothing sticking to her body. Abby ran beside Gerald and curled up beside him. Keegan and Blaze layed beside her and kept her warm.

Shasta's ears pinned to his head as he watched the rainfall. Shasta rested his head at the mouth of the den and fell asleep, smiling that he at least had someone with him.

Ariel finally finished setting up her hammocks, it was pouring rain. Occasional drops slipping through the leaves. Ariel left almost all of her things up in the tree. She grabbed Dusty's pokeball and a few extras and went out of the campsite area searching for pokemon. Lightning illuminates the area around her in the thick rain, with Thunder crashing to too far behind. She let dusty out, "Ready to go train?" as a response, Dusty excitedly smiled. The training started good, with dusty attacking random rocks, but then, he realized some of them were geodudes. Panicking, Ariel and dusty ran away with at least 6 geodudes following behind them. They were fighting a running battle. Ocattionally having dusty fight while on Ariel's running shoulder. After all of the Geodude were knocked out, Dusty flashed in a beam of light. He was evolving.

Jerome went by Abby. He saw she was soaked with Keegan and Blaze. "Here, it may be better with this" he said, offering her his blanket. "Should keep you guys warm, don't worry, though its the only one I packed, I can make do" he said. He then next to Abby and tried to fall asleep, shivering upon occasion from the rain.

Tsunami slept next to Shasta with a smile, happy that she was next to her crush.

Being evolved, Ariel puts Dusty back into his pokeball. And runs back to the campsite.On her way back to the campsite, she notices a lonesome, young ponyta who can hardly stand. since there were no signs of any others nearby, Ariel decided to carry it to the campsite. Struggling a tiny bit, Ariel lifted the poor thing and carried him. Arriving at the campsite, Ariel sets him down under a dry tree, grabs some berries and delicately feeds them to him.

Abby frowned and moved Blaze so she could lie next to Jerome. Abby put the blanket around Jerome and curled beside him before she fell asleep. Keegan managed to keep Abby on his body and also managed to put Jerome on his side too. Keegan wrapped his tails around the two trainers and Blaze used overheat so they all could be warm.

Shasta smiled and licked Tsunami's head lovingly. Shasta has a bit of a crush on the Buizel but hides it very well. Shasta looked back outside and began to sing the whole song 'Shake it off' without one mistake.

Miles Started To Go To The Pokemon Center To Get Some Of His Old Pokemon And Giving His Other Pokemon To Professor Elm. He Then Went Back To Camp To Train Some Of His Pokemon Like His Lopunny And Pumpkaboo Started Bugging Him On The Way Back And Some Pokemon Like His Yanmega And Aurorus Were Upset To See Their Trainer Again. When Miles Arrived Back To Camp He Made Holograms For Each Of His Pokemon His Granbull Was Paired with A Throh. His Pumpkaboo Was Paired With A Scyther. His Aurorus Was Paired With A Sandile. His Lopunny Was Paired With A Salamence. and His Yanmega Was Facing Geodude. Then Through A Montage Of Training Miles Went Back To The Camp. "Hey Guys Check Out My Old Pokemon." Said Miles To Everyone.