• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Adventures Around The World

Surprised, Ariel took the sticks and put them on adjacent sides of the leg, she wrapped the cloth around the top of the leg, connecting the sticks to Abby's leg. Ariel does the same to the bottom of her leg, creating support and acting as an alternative bone. Ariel observed her work. "This will do, she should be able to walk when she wakes up now."

Shasta nodded and Lemmy began to sniff the bandages. Lemmy nipped at one and it snapped. "Why did you do that Lemmy?" Keegan asked as he sat down beside Shasta.

Jerome gets out Tsunamis Great ball and says "Time for you to meet everyone Tsunami." He says as he sends out Tsunami in a white flash. She looks in the distance toward Shasta, Abby and Ariel and says "You've got a lot of friends here. I hope that it'll be fun then" Tsunami says with a smile.
Jerome replies to Tsunami "It will be, I'll introduce you to everyone in the morning..." He says while walking toward Abby.

Ariel noticed the loosened bandage. fixed the bandage that was snapped, and reinforced them so they won't break easily. "strange, it was tighter a moment ago."

Tsunami goes up to Shasta and Lemmy to introduce herself. She looks at Abby, then at Lemmy and Shasta and says "I guess shes your trainer huh? I can tell she is a very caring trainer. I'm Tsunami, I was recently captured. What are we going to do now?"

She then climbs up Ariel and says "This is another one of our friends I guess?" She asks. Jerome walks over and says quietly so not to wake up Abby "Looks like Tsunami likes you Ariel."

Ariel surprised by the buizel on her back,"oh, hello," She told the buizel and looked back at Jerome and quietly said,"I think so too," Ariel let out a loving smile. She stood up carefully so Tsunami is still on her back, "we should head out soon, I can carry Abby if you can carry my stuff."

Jerome nodded. "Alright, but only if Abbys pokemon thinks its alright." He says as he picks up her pack carefully as not to hurt the Trapinch inside.

Tsunami moves up to Ariels shoulders so as to give her more room to move.

Ariel looked at Tsunami, "Are you comfy?" She took out Trapinch's pokeball and put him inside. "There you go, you don't have to be as tense now."

Jerome suddenly pauses. "I just remembered what my friend may have meant about the stone and the wristband I gave you." He says to Ariel.

Tsunami gives a grin and nods. "Nice view up here too" She says.

Shasta and Lemmy shook their heads "oh no! You not taking our Abby!" they said in union causing Abby to wake up. "Guys, shut your traps" Abby said and looked at the cast before she gently picked up the bag that Jostle was sleeping in. "Let's go" al her mos were there in a flash. Obviously Lemmy and Shasta on either side of her.

"The way I'm walking, I asked for directions after asking for a place to camp" Abby said and shuddered when she remembered that she accidently spoke to Shasta and then...yeah...

Jerome gave Ariels bag back to her. "Alright, so what should we do now then?" He asks.

Tsunami climbed down Ariels shoulder and went to Shasta and Lemmy and says "So...your her pokemon then?" She asks pointing to Abby. "I was recently captured and want to get to know everyone." She adds.

While walking, Ariel is lost in thought. I wonder what the first gym would be like, or what type of pokemon there will be there. It's gonna be an exiting adventure, Ariel smiles, I hope there will be a musical shop somewhere in the town, I need to practice the piano. Walking around, from another perspective, it seems like she is talking to herself and /or to a psychic type pokemon that can read thoughts.

Jerome catches up to Abby and says "I guess our only choice now is to head to the next town then I guess?"

Jostle has long since fallen asleep in Abbys bag. He mumbles in his sleep saying "I would rather die then see my friends get hurt.

Areo flies next to Jerome and says "Nothing so far, I guess we told those Mightyenas good to not bother us again.

Mystic breifly flys next to Jerome as he then says "You've did good today Mystic, time for some rest." He returns Mystic to the Great Ball that is attached to his necklace.

Lemmy and Shasta nodded "yeah she's our trainer" Shasta said and Lemmy yipped happily. "Yeah, the next city has the gym, it's Pewter City" Abby said to Jerome.

Jerome nodded. "I've heard of him, I've heard that his team is full of Rock-types. They would have no trouble taking down Flying-types like Areo and Mystic as well as Bug-types like Spidervolt, but they fall easily to Water, Grass, Fighting, Ground, and Steel-type attacks." Jerome looked at Tsunami who is on Ariels shoulders. "Tsunami should make quick work of them if I decide to do the gym, as well as Jostle" He said looking at Jostle who is fast asleep in Abbys bag.

Ariel catches up to Abby and Jerome, Ariel surprised,"You've done your homework, but type advantages won't win you the badge. I'm sure both of us are going to struggle facing him."

Jerome nods. "Your right, we will need to be careful if we face him, he has some pretty powerful pokemon. They could easily rock our world if we're not careful, no pun intended" He says to Ariel.

Ariel smiled,"I'm very confident it was," Ariel looked to Abby," What do you plan on doing when we get there," Ariel asked curiously.

Miles Could Not Take Being Alone With His Pokemon Anymore He Decided To Phone Jerome " Jerome Where are you Right Now I'm Starting To Be As Sad As A Cubone" Miles said

Jeromes phone ringed. "Hello? Oh hey Miles. We're on our way to the next town, Pewter city. Possibly, me and Ariel are going to take on the gym, I think your welcome to watch if you want."

"Oh I'm definitely taking on Brock.." Abby whispered to herself and smiled at her Eons. "We've been practicing a lot, so it should be easy" Abby whispered more quietly.

"So Abby If It's Ok With You I Could Give You Some Pointers On How To Defeat Brock." Miles Said As He Was Walking "I Also Want To Get A Rematch Against Brock Because It Is A Long Time Since I Have Battled A Gym Leader ! So If It Is Ok With You I Could Give You Some Advice About Brock?" Miles Said

Jerome walked slightly faster. "Yep, that must be Pewter city up there." Areo flew ahead and says "So, I guess your going to take on the gym?"
Jostle continued to sleep in Abbys bag, turning upon occasion. "No...stay away from Jerome...I will not let you...hurt him...or his friends." He keeps on saying in his sleep. Jerome considered waking Jostle up as he sees that Jostle is having a nightmare.

Abby pulled Jostle out of her bag and hugged him. "C'mon wake up Jostle!" Abby said poking his nose. "I'm gonna take on Brock and his Onix and Geodude! Oops! I wasn't supposed to say that out loud!" Abby shouted and covered her mouth with one hand. Lemmy and Shasta snickered.

Jostle woke up startled. "Who wha!? Darkrai! Stay Back!" He says. He looks around sleepily. "Oh...it was just a dream? Somehow I fallen asleep. Whoops" Jostle says embarrassed.

Jerome sped up beside Abby. "That would make two of us then." He says to Abby. "We should have no problem facing him...hopefully." He says.

Ariel keeping up, put her hands under her backpack straps on her shoulders, "I guess I make three, this is gonna be interesting." She took out Freya's pokeball, "Freya come on out!" a flash of light appeared where the gardivoir appeared.

Miles Was Sending Out all His Pokemon To Train For Triple Battles "Go, Cherryblossom,Heavyweight,Maracas. " And You too, Hot Sauce,Hornsby And Punk! The Order he Called Them Miles' Pokemon Followed Him In A Single File Line Then Ordered His Pokemon To Stop He Said To Punk "Punk You Are Just A Newly Hatched Pokemon Our Training is Against Brock The Pewter City Gym Leader." He Then Said To Abby " When Are We At The Gym ? Said Miles To Abby

Abby looked at Shasta and nodded. He used Psychic and levitated the group before her dashed to the gym. They got there and Shasta put them down "Does that answer your question?" Abby asked Miles. "Were here huh? I sent this a rock type gym?" Lemmy asked and Abby nodded. Abby pushed the door open to reveal Brock, Ash and Misty standing and chatting. "Uh hi there!" Abby said and walked in. They turned around and smiled. "Were here to get the gym badge, I'll go second though" Abby said and nodded at her two Eons who were sitting beside her. Abby turned around and looked at her group. "Who's first?!" Abby asked excited.

"Go, Punk !" "Scraggy " Punk Said (Translation) Oh Yeah" Brock Sent Oit His Geodudude Punk Use Dragon Dance!" Punk Danced And Raised His Attack And Speed " Geodude, Rock Throw!" Geoduck Threw A Rock But Then Punk Headbutted The Rock Into smithereens " Punk, Low Kick Punk Did A Low Blow And Fainted The Geodude "Geodude is unable to Battle, Punk Is The Winner and The Match Goes to Miles "Yes,Punk You Did It!"

Abby blinked and sighed "Looks like it's us now Shasta" Abby said and recalled Lemmy. Abby got in position and so did Shasta. "Psybeam!" Abby shouted and Shasta used psybeam on Geodude. Geodude go hit and was sent flying back. "Geodude is unable to battle" Misty said as Brock recalled Geodude and called out Onix. "Onix, Rock tomb!" Brock shouted and Onix nodded. Giant rocks formed and it started to blaze down. "Rock Tomb Climb!" Abby shouted the move that she made. Shasta jumped from rock to rock and got to the top before it finished. "Now Iron tail!" Abby said and Shasta dashed at Onix. Shasta gave a few good blows before he got hit with Onix's Iron tail. Shasta skidded to the floor and growled. "Shadow Ball followed by Psybeam!" Abby shouted. Shasta shot a shadow ball and then used Psybeam on it. It turned a pinkish purple colour. "PsyBall Man!" Shasta shouted as it hit Onix. Onix flew back and hit the wall. "Onix is unable to battle, Shasta is the winner!" Misty said. Abby received her boulder badge and she hugged Shasta. "You did great!" Abby said and called out all of her pokèmon before she walked back to the watching posts. "Who's next!?" Abby asked. Shasta lying o her lap with Lemmy and Keegan on the seats either side of her. Blitz standing behind Abby with Whirl next to him.

Jerome stepped forward. "Guess it's my turn then" he says as Jostle got out of Abbys bag and Tsunami climbed down from Ariels shoulders.

Tsunami stepped forward. "I'll go first" she said. Jerome nodded. "Alright Tsunami, let's start with Rain Dance!" Tsunami danced around causing clouds to form and started raining.

Ariel looked to Abby, "I wonder with my luck, i'll get an evolved pokemon since i'm going last." Ariel said with confidence. She looked to her gardivoir, she noded saying she was ready. With a determined look in Ariel's eye she awaited her turn.

Abby pulled out popcorn and stated to eat it, her Mons also stealing some occasionally. Abby smiled "one more pokèmon an then my team is full" Abby said and Keegan sighed. Shasta jumped on top of Keegan and Keegan jumped on Abby's lap. Abby pulled out a brush and started to comb the silky fur of her Ninetales. "Finally, some time with you..." Keegan said and nuzzled his nose into Abby's neck. The popcorn, Lemmy grabbed a hold of and shoved his way next to Shasta. Shasta and Lemmy started to wolf down the popcorn. it was soon finished and Lemmy got back to his seat. Keegan fell asleep and Abby was trying to stay awake.

(OOC: Do you want to do the actions for the gym leader or should we do them?)

(BIC) Jerome smiled as Brock sent out his Geodude. "Alright Tsunami, use Aqua Jet!" he commanded Tsunami.

Tsunami rushed forward, surrounded by water to tackle the Geodude. "Take this!" Tsunami said.