• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Adventures Around The World

While Jerome ran to Ariel, suddenly, freya hugged Abby with a small tear, "I'm glad you're back, it's easier to hug you this way," she said in the hug.

Abby smiled and hugged Freya back. Abby let go of the embrace and followed Jerome, holding Freya's hand. Ajax hopped after Abby and Freya with ease. Abby noticed Ariel's wounds and stopped. Abby eyes glowed white as she looked up. "Ajax, could you get me those leaves quickly?" Abby asked the Riolu and he nodded. Once she got the leaves, Abby wrapped it around Ariel's wounds, and the pain started to ease away. "There, that should help" Abby said and smiled at Ariel.

Jerome smiled at Ariel, then faced Abby. "So...I guess we rest for a little bit before facing Misty? I know we all must be exhausted after all of that" Jerome said. "I know from experience that it may not be a good idea to face a powerful trainer exhausted."

Abby nodded and looked around before she spotted a Willow Tree. Abby smiled at the memories that she had with Keegan and the Willow Trees. Abby walked to the tree and Blitz reared his hind legs and kicked the tree, toppling it over. Abby walked over with her pokèmon and picked up the leaves. Abby and Whirl layed some down beside some reeds and Shasta, Ajax, Keegan, Wave and Blitz tied the leaves to the reeds and made a roof. Abby crawled in the den and made it more durable before she curled up and fell asleep. Her pokèmon, except Blitz curled around her and fell asleep. Blitz layed at the entrance as soon as everyone got in and he fell asleep.

Ariel woke up abruptly and got up shakily, She looked over to Abby and realized she became a human. Not feeling as much in pain as she was, Ariel attempted to stand up, but ended up stumbling down. She attempted on more time, this time with the support of the wall. Jokingly Ariel said to Jerome, "I'm so glad I don't have to pay hospital fees now." A jolt of pain arrives, but dissipates as quickly as it came. "It amazes me how quickly Abby falls asleep, I'm pretty jealous," Ariel said as she slowly walked over to her bag containing an extra change of clothing.

Blitz looked at Ariel and nodded before he turn and looked at the sleeping Abby. Shasta opened his eyes and looked at Ariel "I don't think you should change in front of boys, meaning Jerome" Shasta said in Ariel's mind, waring her that there are a lot of boys in the tent and he highly doubts they will even move a inch closer to the exit. Keegan nodded in approval before he looked at Jerome intently "What's wrong? Do you still need to forgive someone?" Keegan asked, his ears flat on his head and he stared at Jerome.

Ariel looked at Shasta, "don't worry, there's a restaurant around the corner," Ariel said slowly walking around the corner into the restaurant. She walked through the seats and stopped in the restroom. Arriving inside, she looked in the mirror at the wound as she changed. Walking out, Ariel felt the need to buy something for everyone, naa, i'll wait till morning, she thought as she returned to the group.

Freya found a few trees where it would be an ideal place to set up a few hammocks, and started to set them up.