• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Adventures Around The World

Jerome eventually fell asleep. Mystic walks over and closes her eyes to sleep standing up.

Tsunamis eyes open slightly, she looks outside to see the rain pour harder than normal. She looked outside to see something. Water outside. She went back to Shasta and fell back asleep, but her eyes instantly opens up. "Somethings wrong, its raining harder than normal... there should not be water outside right?" She said to herself silently.

Tsunami looked outside again to see the water up to the mouth of the den. I think it's flooding outside. Jerome and the others are in danger but... she looks back at Shasta. I can't leave him here, I need to wake him Tsunami thought.

She tried to gently wake Shasta and said "I think it's flooding outside, we need to get back to Jerome and the others..."

Shasta's eyes flew open "What!?" Shasta said and jumped up. Shasta looked outside and the water started to flood into the den. "O-oh no... F-Fine Let's g-go" Shasta said and winced as the water started to rise. Shasta jumped out and hit the water and began to swim back to Jerome and the others. Shasta used Psychic and levitated everyone and all their things. Shasta swam to a tall, big tree and placed them at the highest, thickest branch. Shasta quickly swam back to Tsunami "I got them on a taller tree, let's go!" Shasta said.

Mystic opened her eyes and helped Shasta levitate the group and their things with Psychic as well. Jerome woke up to the levitate. "Wow...either this is a crazy dream, or its flooding here..." he said groggily. "It's not a dream Jerome" Mystic said. "I'm going to go find Tsunami and Shasta" She said flying off.

Tsunami nodded. "Right" She said. She then sees a school of Red-stripped Basculin swim with the current, heading toward Shasta. "Looks like we got ourselves lunch boys" One of the larger ones says as he lunged at Shasta with Crunch. "Look out Shasta!" Tsunami yelled as she used Swift to knock them back.

Shasta quickly turned around and used psychic on the Basculin, levitating them. Shasta teleported a net and covered the Basculin with it before hanging the wire net on a tree. Keegan's and Blaze's pokèballs fell in the water. Shasta was about to swim and get it but a Basculin ate Blaze's pokèball. Shasta gasped but then a streak of yellow grabbed Keegan's pokèball. The Basculin that at the pokèball disappeared and the yellow streak swam closer to Shasta. A Shiny Buizel popped his head out and handed Shasta the pokèball. Shasta held a firm grip on the pokèball that was in his tail. "Thank you" Shasta said and the Buizel nodded. "I'm Wave" He said and climbed on Shasta's head. Shasta swam to the others, he saw Mystic on the way and called to her. Shasta climbed on the branch and sat down, tired.

Ariel noticed the flooding, looked down at the exhausted ponyta and said, "I'm sorry, I have to," Taking out a pokeball and capturing her. beeping three times and stopping to signify a capture. Ariel put the ball in her bag in the tree. Creativly, Ariel had an idea and looked to Dusty's pokeball. "Hey Jerome! I'm going to drain some water away by making a trench. Unfortunately, it'll be a pain to cross," Ariel put Freya in her Pokeball, grabbed all of her things and put it on her back. Taking Dusty's pokeball, He sent him out. "I know you are exhausted, but could you use earthquake and create a deep trench surrounding the campsite? And I'll need your help carrying people and pokemon from the outside to the inside, but don't start just yet."

Blaze has disappeared and Shasta lay tired on Abby's lap. Wave sat himself on Abby's head. "I wanna be one of your pokemon..." Wave mumbled and Abby held up a pokèball and sucked the Shiny Buizel in. It shook two time and it stopped. Abby called out the Shiny and looked at him "Happy?" Abby asked and he nodded. "I'm Wave by the way" He said and rested back on Abby's head.

Untitled(2).png

Tsunami swam towards Abby and the group. "I don't think we can stay here anymore, the heavy rain must have caused flooding in the area" She said. She then noticed the Shiny Buizel and said "Nice fur there, I would introduce myself, but we seem to be in a predicament here."

Jerome looked at Ariel. "Alright, I'm going to let Jostle help you guys!" He said. "I'll do my best." Jostle said jumping to Ariel.

Jerome face Abby and said "Our only way of getting out of here is with that ditch, theres no way Tsunami and Wave would be able to take all of us across."

Abby nodded "Your right, I think Whirl might be able to carry all of us trainers but, not pokèmon" Abby said an stalled out Whirl, who flew in the air and sometimes dipped under the water. "Whirl!" Wave shouted and Whirl slowly came back. "What is a water weasel doing on you head?" Whirl asked and Wave growled. After the explanation, Abby recalled Shasta and Keegan before she sat on the Dragonair's back. Whirl waited for a response from the others.

Jerome nodded. "You guys go ahead, I'm not sure how much Whirl can take from us" Jerome said.

Mystic flew overhead the water. "Jerome, you must get on!" She tried to call out, but Jerome didn't hear her.

Jerome heard something snap from under him. He looked down to see the branch start to crack from the weight. "Abby! Go!" He said as the branch under him collapsed.

"Jerome!" Tsunami yelled as she dove in and used Aqua Jet to push him on Whirl. She falls in the water and reemerges, being swept down the stream quickly. She manages to grab onto a loose rock. "I may be a Water-type, but even we have our limits in strong currents like this" she yelled out.

(OOC: Warning, Blood to come in this next scene, viewer discretion is advised)

(BIC) Basculin then surrounds Tsunami. "Your Espeon friend may have eluded us, but you will have to make do sea weasel!" The Basculin said, chomping down on Tsunamis tail hard, causing blood to draw from the wound. "Gah! I won't let you!" She said, using swift to knock the Basculins back, but too many surrounds her.

Abby dives down and Wave grabbed Tsunami. Abby Whirl was out of there in a flash. Being a Dragonair and all but Whirl was faster that the fastest pokèmon! (Which I don't know) Whirl Sighed as he looked down, trees were falling down, water spilled everywhere, AND It was still raining. Whirl was pretty strong, he could carry Ten people on his back so, Abby and Jerome were lightweight. Abby took Tsunami from Wave and examined her tail. Abby wrapped bandages around the tail after she disinfected it. Whirl, Abby and Wave glared down at the Basculin.

(i just realized something, I've been calling the trapinch dusty and the minccino nothing, woops, i'll figure out one for minccino later)

Rory looked to Dusty, "Alright Dusty, your time to shine, Let's make the ground crack," Smiling, "Dusty use earthquake! use it until the deep trench is complete, got it?" Dusty Nodded and flew off to the other side of the campsite, using earthquake, over and over again. slowly making a steep, deep cavern around the campsite, forcing water to drain. Ariel took out Crystal's pokeball, "crystal, your time to shine, ice beam on the water in the cracks, expand the distance between the ground." Nodding, crystal begins.

"Mmm? Whats that noise?" Yawned Gerald as he woke up, oblivious to the heavy rainfall. "And wheres my stuff? I swear I was sleeping on it..." He stared at himself, with proper bed items for once. "Um...what are these doing on me?" Overall, Gerald was confused. Then he spotted what woke him up: Dusty's earthquake. More importantly, he spotted the flood waters. "Oh. It's flooding. Glorious." He got down from the tree branch and found his backpack and jacket. "Shouldn't we get going to higher land? Mt.Moon isn't too far from here..." He suggested.

Tsunami grunted as her tail became disinfected. "Wow...those Basculin...can bite hard" She said. She then face Wave and said "The names Tsunami fellow Buizel...Welcome to the group...I guess" She said grunting from the pain in her tail. She then face Shasta and said "I guess...everyones alright?"

The Basculin glared up, eyeing Abby. "You stole both of our meals from us! We don't care much for human meat, but you'll have to do pretty one!" The Basculin along with a swarm of other Basculin jumped up high in an attempt to bite Abby.

Abby gasped but they forgot one thing, she is riding a Dragonair! Whirl Growled and used Dragon Tail, knocking some out and just hit the rest away from Abby. Whirl flew above the clouds and sighed before he slowed his flying and looked at Abby. One of the Basculin managed to bite Abby on her leg, but it's not too severe. Abby winced but retained her screams.

Wave smiled at Tsunami "Thanks! I'm Wave by the way!" Wave said and curled up on Abby's head.

"Keep going, you're almost done," Ariel said providing motivation to Dusty and Crystal as they almost completely drain the water in the area. Ariel took out Freya's pokeball, And threw it up in the air, bring out her Gardevoir. Catching the pokeball, Ariel commanded, "let's go assist Jerome." Freya nodded and thought, oh, I know where he is. Freya immediately dashes in his direction. Chasing after the Gardevoir, Ariel got tired and slowed down, climbed a tree, snd started to jump from branch to branch while Freya ran on the water.

Whirl stopped at a mountain and put Jerome, Tsunami, Wave and Shasta on the mountain before flying off with Abby. They saw the Basculin and Abby pulled out Emerald sword. Abby held her breath as they went underwater. Whirl growled and glared at the Basculin. Their eyes were opened and they were ready to attack.

Wave looked at Shasta "I hope they will be ok" Wave said and glanced at Tsunami. Shasta. Sat beside Tsunami "Hey...are you...ok?" Shasta asked concerned. Wave climbed on Jerome's shoulder and sat down.

Ariel headed back to the flooded campsite, "Crystal return!" the snover got enveloped in red and went back to Ariel. "Dusty, it's time to leave," The vibrava flew under the branch. At the same time, Ariel dropped her stuff onto Dusty, "carry this to the top of the mountain, I'll meet you there. Dusty flew off occasionally landing on a branch to rest his wings, and flying again. Ariel smiles, and jumps from branch to branch. Wild Basculin under her jumping up and biting the branches, and pulling them down with them. Ariel had the weird idea of using them as foot stools in between long spaces with no branches. Concerned for her best friend Freya, Ariel speeds up her pase.

Freya, running on the water, Random basculin jump to bite her, but Freya keeps changing her direction a tiny but, dodging them. SHe noticed in the corner of her eye, Ariel turned around, and headed back to the campsite. Worried Freya tried to re assure herself, If she turned around, then she must have a half decent reason, She thought as she headed toward the mountain.

Tsunami nodded slightly. "Yeah...that Basculin really took a piece from my tail...I'll be fine I guess" She said.

Jerome looked in the distance to where Abby went underwater. He turned toward Mystic and said "Go follow Abby and help her out, theres too many Basculin for even her and Whirl to handle."

Jerome saw Ariel and Freya in the distance. He took out Areos Great Ball and sent him out in a white flash. "Areo, go help out Ariel and Freya." Jerome commanded. "On it!" Areo said.

Areo flew up high and saw a Basculin jump high enough to attempt to bite Ariels leg. "Oh no you don't!" Areo said as he used Air Cutter on the Basculin, knocking it down.

A shiny Red striped Basculin glared at Abby and whirl. "You have ruin our meal plans, you will pay for this!" He then yelled out, causing a school of Red Striped Basculin to suddenly surround Abby and Whirl, getting ready to attack.

Ariel jumping from place to place, looked to Areo and waved, "Thanks." And continued to jump from tree to tree. A basculin jumped out of the water again, Jumping in-between a branch, Ariel spread her legs apart, dodging the bite. and continued jumping towards the mountain

Miles Woke Up Then Heard What Gerald Had Said The Replied "Sure But First Yanmega Has To Come Along With Us." Said Miles Then Trying To Pull Yanmega Off His Backpack. When Miles Took Of His Yanmega He Said To Gerald "Ok I'm Ready Lets Go To Mt. Moon." Said Miles To Gerald

Abby smiled and Whirl bucked her off. Abby raised her sword and slashed at the air, sending strong currents of air at Basculin from all sides. Whirl then used Dragon Rage and Dragon Tail, boosting the air move. Abby landed back on Whirl's back and grinned at them.

Freya slowed down to a stop around where Abby is, "I'm here to help," Freya says as he uses magical leaf on the Basculin around her. "These guys aren't that easy to face with only just the two of you."

Ariel word down starts to slow down jumping from tree to tree, Basculin jumping up to bite her are getting closer then she is comfortable with. Suddenly, one of the Basculin got her waist mid jump, forcing her to stop on a nearby tree to pry him off by banging him onto the tree over and over until it gave up and fell out of the tree. More jumped out of the water to bite her. To avoid the attacks, Ariel climbed to the top of the tree, blood dripping from her side. Pain jolting through her, Ariel unconfortably lied down on the top tree branches bleeding though her clothing.

Abby's eyes snapped to where Ariel was. Why do I feel she needs help?. Whirl comes out of the water and Abby grabs Freya's hand and pulled her onto Whirl's back. Abby then circled around a tree where Basculin was and saw Ariel, hurt. Abby clenched her fists and gritted her teeth but remained peaceful to THOSE----nevermind, stay calm is al that matters. It's not like I'm going to pull out a keep calm sign and show it to Ariel, that'll be stupid. Whirl lowered down to Ariel's hight and Abby slowly pulled Ariel on Whirl's back. Whirl flew back over the clouds and went nitro so he could get back to the others. Abby spotted Jerome and placed Ariel and Freya down before calling out Keegan and Blitz. "Nobody and I mean nobody, helps us" Abby said and Blitz started to run on the water with Wave and Keegan on his back. Shasta flew into the air using psychic and Abby climbed on Whirl's back and followed the others. Any Basculin that tries to bite Blitz will get a nasty shock, litrally.

Jerome nodded as he saw Abby and Blitz leave. Just...be careful alright? Jerome thought. He then turned his attention to Ariel. "Great Arceus, those Basculin really did a number on you Ariel...you need medical attention, and fast!" Jerome said.

Areo flew down. "We need to get to Cerulean City and fast" he said to Jerome.
"Your right Areo, Misty may know how to deal with Water-types the best since shes a Water-type gym leader" Jerome said.

Jerome looked back at Ariel and thought of his options. I need to get that wound on her patched up, and fast. Cerulean City is too far away to get there by foot...not like it's possible with all of this water anyways...

Jerome pulled out his medical kit. "Alright Ariel, this is REALLY going to sting, like alot, but it should help with your wound, let me know when your ready for me to put the ointment on alright?" Jerome told Ariel.

Tsunami got up and looked at Shasta. "Are you sure Abby is going to be alright? We need to find someway to drain this water and get to Cerulean City." She then falls on Shasta, still weak from the blood loss.

Shasta gasped and held Tsunami up "It'll be ok Tsunami!" Shasta said as he hugged her. "It'll be alright.." Shasta said and watched Abby go with Blitz, Keegan, Wave and Whirl. "I'm sorry but I got to go" Shasta said and he used Psychic to fly into the air and then followed Abby and the others.

Ariel forced herself closer to Tsunami, "I guess we're on the same page", forcing a smile, she reached out to Tsunami for a fist bump." Ariel forced herself up, "I'm fine, really," Ariel said painfully. Attempting to point to her bag. She's been in a situation like this before, "I need......that berry...." Ariel tried to say as she did a hand sign to call over Dusty with her bag.

Dusty flew and landed next to Ariel, worried, "are they going to be alright?" Dusty hasn't been in this type of situation before, and hoped for the best, that they'll be alright.

Freya focussed her mind and saw a little bit of the future, a possible future. Looking around, the flooding didn't stop, a unreadable tombstone at the top of mount silver, and people adjusting to the new lifestyle. I gotta help Abby, Freya thought as she bolted toward her. Knowing the patterns of the basculin, Freya easily predicted where they would attack. While using double team to trick them a little bit and psychic or magical leaf as a follow up attack, taking them out before they get close. Catching up a tiny bit to Shasta, "Did you see it?" Freya asked while running on the water again.

"See what?" Shasta asked quizzically any he suddenly collapsed into the water. Abby and the others were missing as well. They were not in the water even though they were in the water.

Abby groaned as she looked around. Her world seemed way more bigger. "What's happening?" Abby asked as she looked around. Out of nowhere, her pokèmon appeared and they were all bigger that her, except for Wave, he was the same size as her. "Y-Your...a Eevee...." Shasta said and picked Abby up and placed her on his back. Abby saw the canyon that Ariel and her pokèmon made. They ran over it and ran up the mountain. They all jumped and panted as they landed in front of Jerome and the others. Abby looked up at them and whimpered.

((OOC: sorry about not doing much. Didn't know how to write myself in, so lets pretend I was there all along ._.'))
Gerald knelt down and pet the now Eevee Abby and smiled. "Cute eevee! Wheres it from?" He asked obliviously. Then he thought for a moment. "Wait. If her Espeon is here, where s Abby?"

Abby's other Pokèmon came and started to warn him that the Eevee is Abby, somehow, Jerome also lost the ability to talk to pokèmon. "Gerald it's me! Abby!" Abby said jumping up and down but all Gerald heard was 'Eevee Vee Eev!'.

Abby's other Pokèmon came and started to warn him that the Eevee is Abby, somehow, Jerome also lost the ability to talk to pokèmon. "Gerald it's me! Abby!" Abby said jumping up and down but all Gerald heard was 'Eevee Vee Eev!'.

"It seems excited over something. Strange. Maybe it got lost from it's family in the flood?" He took a moment to ponder. "Whatever the circumstances, we should get going. Maybe Abby left for Cerulean already. If we're lucky, by morning the water will be traversable." His gaze fell to the Eevee again. There was something odd about her, almost if he knew her. He shoved this thought in the back of his mind, as he hadn't seen a Eevee since he got here.

Abby sighed, her eyes were the same colour, pale blue. Abby jumped on Gerald's shoulder and sighed in defeat before she curled up on his shoulder and looked around. Her pokèmon stood beside Gerald and gazed worried ly up at Eevee Abby.

Jerome looked at the Eevee that somehow appeared. He then looked at Shasta and the others. "What happen? Wheres Abby?" He asked.

Areo flew next to Jerome, but all he could hear was "Golbat Golbat!"
"What Areo? Come on buddy, talk to me!" He then realized he couldn't understand pokemon anymore. "Somethings wrong...Abbys gone, I can't understand pokemon anymore..." He turned toward Tsunami, then back at the Eevee.

Tsunami fist bumbed Ariel. "Bui Bui..." She said with a grunt.

Abby jumped off Gerald's shoulder and jumped on Jerome's shoulder. Abby nuzzled into Jerome's neck, wanting to change back into a human. "Vee Eevee" Abby said but furrowed her eyebrows. "Iee vee!" Abby said and huffed "I...v-am e-evee- Abby, I am Abby...!" Abby managed to say softly into Jerome's ear. Abby rested her head on Jerome's neck and fell asleep because of all the effort she made to say three words.

Jerome blinked. "But...I don't get it...how did you become..what you are?" Jerome said, mainly to himself.
He shook his head. "Maybe we'll find the answers in Cerulean City...I don't know" Jerome said.
He then turned back toward the flooded landscape. "Only way to go is forward I guess...I'll get you your bag Ariel" he said as he faced back to Ariel.

Mystic landed back down. She closed her eyes while she stared at Abby. "Xatu..." Translation: "If only there was some way to fix this..."

Tsunami weakly walked to Shasta. "Bui...zel..." Translation: "Shasta...what happen..."

Shasta ran to Tsunami and placed her on his back. "Abby turned into a Eevee, we don't know how!" Shasta said and went back to his original spot.

"Keegan looked at Jerome "We need to find a way out of here" but all Jerome could bear was 'Nine Tales Ninetales Tales Nine'.

Ariel looked at Jerome strangely unknowing he could understand pokemon, "you could understand pokemon?" Ariel said astonished, she grabbed her bag and took a berry out of it, taking a bite to open up the juces and put it to her wound. Confused on what is going on, "So, to my understanding, I blank out for a little bit, Abby got turned into an eevee, and you could understand pokemon for a period of time. Witch I say is awesome, and myself and tsunami are bleeding out. I'd say today could've been better," Ariel said with optimism.

Freya returned to the group, unaware what had happened, curious, freya asked looking around doing a head count, "where's Abby? And who's the eevee?"

Jerome thought for a moment, then his face lit up. "Tsunami is too wounded to swim further and us swimming in it is too dangerious with all of those Basculins, so what about flying across?"

He faced Mystic, then back at Areo. "Areo, do you think you can take Abby here and head to Cerulean City? Mystic, take Shasta and follow Areo. Maybe you guys can find someone to help us out here" Jerome said to Areo and Mystic.

"Golbat!" Translation: "Sure, we can try" "Xatu" Translation: "Better than nothing I guess..."

Areo landed next to Abby Eevee and held down his wing to help her get up. "Golbat!" Translation: "Don't worry, if anything tries to knock me out of the sky, it won't be easy!"

Abby walked onto Areo's back "Y-you know I trust you" She said and clung onto Areo. Shasta looked at Tsunami and smiled before he levitated off the ground and then he nodded at Keegan who pounced into the air and also used psychic on himself. The flying fox and cat looked at each other before they looked back at Areo and then Mystic.

Areo nodded at Mystic, then back at Shasta and Keegan. "Golbat Golbat!" Translation: You guys ready to go?" Mystic nodded. "Xatu..." Translation: Lets go, waiting here will do nothing. Then both Areo and Mystic flew in the direction of Cerulean City.

Jerome looked onward. "Be careful you two" He yelled out to them.