• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Adventures Around The World

"So were just going to do that? Wait for your Pokemon to come back with help, possibly?" Gerald looked at Abby. "And she's Abby?" He then shrugged. "It's a more solid plan that what I could come up with." But there was one last thing. "But if Abby's a Eevee, how can she help? Eevee's aren't really strong, and last time I checked, couldn't speak. Oh well."

Miles Was Waiting Outside The Cerulean City Gym And Called Abby "Hey Abby Where Are You Guys I'm Getting Bored." Miles Said Then Hung Up Well I Guess I'll Have To Wait A Little Longer. Said Miles To Himself

Shasta and Keegan followed Mystic and Areo. "So what is the plan here?" Shasta asked, managing to keep Tsunami on his back. Then something unexpected happend, Abby just shot fire, water, electricity, psychic energy and dark energy shot as a Flamethrower like attack, straight at Jerome, but at least it missed.

Blitz stood on his hind legs and stamped the ground, revealing a two gems that was blue and one red. Whirl picked up the blue one and put it in Jerome's Amulet. Whirl called Shasta and Keegan back and Abby jumped on Keegan's back as the flew back. They landed and Shasta picked up the Red gem and placed it in the still visible Amulet. Abby jumped off Keegan and she began to gently tap the gem. Abby looked at Jerome "Ve- M-M-Mega E-Evolution?" She asked Jerome. Abby wasn't sure if it was a Eeveenite.

"Well kick me over and call me Ferill, I guess Eevee's can speak. Under circumstances." He looked at the stones on Jerome and Abby's lockets. "Is this even safe? You nearly annilated Jerome with that attack."

Jerome looked at the gem in the amulet. "It's not known if Eevee or its evolution forms...only one way to find out, you ready Abby?" Jerome asked. He touched the gem with two of his fingers.

Areo and Mystic flew slightly over where Jerome was, waiting to see if something happens.

Abby touched the stone and she started to glow, along with Jerome. Red bolts emitted from Abby's glow, hitting Jerome's Blue bolts. Abby started to grow taller along with her ears and tail. Once the light was gone, her tail was long and cream. The tip of her ears were created and long. Her paws and mane was also coated in cream. And the most noticeable thing about Abby was, her magenta eyes. Abby ran up to Jerome and sat down on front of him, smiling. If I just Mega Evolved, that means me and Jerome are very close. Abby turned to her pokèmon to see their jaws open. Abby laughs and Shasta slowly approached her. "Your the same size as me!" Shasta exclaimed with jealously. Abby laughed and looked back up at Jerome.

Jerome stared at Abby. "Holy...Arceus...Abby you just...Mega Evolved!" Jerome said.

Mystic stared at Abby. "Xatu." Translation: "Amazing...I have never seen something like that...and I've seen many things.
Areos mouth hung wide open. "Golbat..." Translation: "Wow...impressive..."
Tsunami looked up. "Buiz...el" Translation: "Amazing...simply...astounding..."
Jostle looked up at Abby. "Monchan..." Translation: "I am speechless..."

Jerome keeled to Abbys eye level. "Our bounds are strong...We can make it to Cerulean...nay...to anywhere..." He looked in Abbys eyes. "...As long as I'm with you..."

Abby's tail wagged and she hugged him. "Vee!" Abby said agreeing with Jerome. Abby licked Jerome's cheek and sighed. Abby closed her eyes and breathed slowly. "Thank you..." Abby said before she collapsed from unknown reason.

Gerald smirked. He wanted to point out the whole L-O-V-E thing, but then he realized something. "This is cute and all, but we are still trapped on a mountain, with waters filled with basculin surronding us, plus Abby is a Eevee, who just collapsed for no reason, with no escape since none of our pokemon know Fly. And unless you plan on starving to death, waiting for the water to drain or someone to come rescue us will take too long. Any ideas?"

Miles Was Waiting for too long He Then Sent Out Yanmega To get His Dodrio From Professor Elm.
When Yanmega retrieved Dodrio He then Said "Dodrio, My Friends Are In Danger And They Need Your Help Use Your Fly Attack To Fly To Them." Said Miles To Dodrio.
Then Dodrio Flew Off To The Group There The Dodrio Saw The Group Of Abby,Jerome,Ariel And Gerald

Shasta growled at Gerald because, he read his mind. "DONT YOU DARE!" Shasta said in Gerald's mind. Whirl looked at Abby's bag and slowly approached it. Whirl looked at Keegan "Abby has a rare candy, right?" Whirl asked him and he received a nod from Keegan. Whirl pulled out the rare candy and ate it. Whirl glowed and transformed into a Dragonite, double the size that he was. Whirl picked up Jerome and Abby first and held them in his hands. Then he used his tail and picked up Gerald and Ariel. Whirl then picked up the pokèmon, almost all of them on his back. Abby opened her eyes and Whirl took off. Abby turned her head slightly and saw Jerome. Abby moved a bit closer to Jerome and rested her head on his shoulder.

"Oh, convinent. Maybe you should've ate that a little earlier. Either way, were off that miserable slab of rock, so thats good." He gazed around, in bewilderment. The sky was very pretty at this time of day. He could see very far, and saw Cerulean city ahead. There, he'd assume they would go get a gym badge. To be fair, he was dreading his return. He had...interfered with some team rocket grunts. If they were still there, he was dead.

Whirl landed at the entrance of Cerulean City. Whirl put Abby in Jerome's arms and put them down. Whirl grabbed the others with his tail and placed them down behind Jerome. Abby opened her eyes and looked around. Abby sighed and tried to move but her legs were like jelly. Whirl looked around and grunted as he saw two people running towards them. Abby looked at the and whimpered. They were two idiots that's in team rocket. "Wow, such a lovely Mega Eevee you have there~" The Female said and leaned on Jerome. "Yes yes, Beautiful indeed" The male said and stroked Abby's head. "Why don't you let us take her off your hands for awhile? Litrally" He said and lifted Abby into his arms before he dashed off. The girl kissed Jerome's cheek before she ran after the man. Whirl snickered at the thought of Jerome's face one he figures out what happened. Abby screamed as she tried to move. Shasta and Keegan took of after them, only to be hit back by something.

Jerome looked at the Rocket grunts that ran away. "No way! Get back here!" He yelled to them. Jerome got out Spidervolts Great Ball and sent him out. "Stop those grunts Spidervolt!" Jerome commanded. "Joltik!" Translation: "Alright!"

Areo quickly flew over them, then swooped down in front of the grunts. "Golbat..." Translation: "Where do you think your going..." "Golbat! Golbat!" Translation: You best put the Eevee down now! Unless you want something bad to happen to you!" Golbat said getting ready to use Air Cutter on the grunts.

Team Rocket suddenly teleported into the forest. Abby struggled and started to scream 'Eevee', trying to let Areo or Spidervolt to hear her. She was taken and thrown into a cage where their were multiple Training Dummies standing in a row. "Oh great, What next? A Suicune saving me?" Abby asked rolling her eyes.

"GOLBAT!" Translation: "NO!" yelled Areo. He flew up high to search for Abby. He barely hears a faint "Eevee" in the distance "Golbat!" Translation: "There!" Areo said, flying in the direction of the sound.

Spidervolt ran to a forest in the distance. "Joltik!" Translation: "I think shes in here!" Spidervolt said going into the forest.

Gerald just was aghast. It all happened so fast. And now she was gone. He heard the cries of 'Eevee' in the distance, but he didn't know where. Then he had a plan. He took out his team, and then chose his best tracker. "Vine, lets do this! Track down the Eevee!" Vine looked to the forest and started to jump towards it. "Lets follow Vine, he'll lead us to Abby!"

"Alright little Mega Eevee..." The man said as he tapped the Iron Bars with his bat. "Shoot those targets with your best move" He said and hit the bat on own of the bars, breaking the bat. Abby sighed and used a normal Flamethrower. "Hmm, looks like you need a bit of a challenge eh?" The man said releasing a Mega Houndoom. He also didn't change back to normal, Why?. Abby thought as she dodged the Flamethrower that she sent out. Abby let off a Multi-Attack (The mixed attack) at the Houndoom and sent her flying Back into the bars.

Areo flew into the forest, out of sight of the Mega Houndoom and the Rocket Grunt. How dare he misuse Abby for a selfish gain like this...I'll show him! Areo thought. He then quickly flew out of the forest using Acrobatics, then following up with Confuse Ray.

Spidervolt followed Vine quickly. "Joltik..." Translation: "I hope Abbys ok..." he said.

Ariel light headed on the ride to the city, with a simple realization in mind. "Where's Freya and dusty?" She asked as she passed out.

Freya sighed as she watched them leave, knowing where they would be going, she begun a trek for Cerulean City, she looked back to dusty, noticing he's still carrying Ariel's bag, jestered to him to follow.

Abby raised her head and used a Flamethrower on the roof of the cage, burning it. Ha! I thought this would fail! How stupid is someone to do this?!. Abby thought as she leaped out of the cage. Abby ran in the direction that she heard the others voices only to be tackled down by something. Oh no, NO! I'm not letting this happen!

Areo looked over at Abby who was tackled. He glared at the attackers and said "Golbat...Golbat!" Translation: "Let her go now...you'll be sorry if you don't!" He then showed his sharp teeth, ready to use Poison Fang if they move.

Jerome kept up with Spidervolt and Vine. "She can't be far...I won't lose her! I WONT!" He yelled out.

Abby somehow saw Jerome and the others. Abby smiled at them and started to struggle. The Houndoom grabbed her tail and hit her head with something really hard. Abby's gaze went blurry and she heard the screams coming from Jerome and the others. Abby closed her eyes and slipped out of consciousness.

Keegan and Shasta growled at the Houndoom. "Nobody.Takes.My.Trainer!" Keegan shouted. And used a Flamethrower witch got blocked by a Eevee shield. "No! Why did you do that!" Shasta exclaimed with pure rage.

Jerome saw Areo behind the Mega Houndoom. "Areo! Poison Fang NOW!" He commanded.
Areo flew at the Houndoom and bit down on it hard with fangs filled with poison. "Golbat!" Translation: "I told you to let go of her!" he said.

Jerome filled with rage. "ROCKET! YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!" Jerome yelled at them. He then turned toward Spidervolt and said "Get Abby back!" "Tik!" Translation: "On it!" He said as he leaped on the Houndooms back with Areo still clamped down on it with Poison Fang.

Shasta ran full speed at the Houndoom. The Houndoom yelped in pain and snapped at Areo but, was too slow to notice Shasta was about to slam into his side. The Houndoom used fire fang on Shasta. Shasta yelped but picked up Abby and limped back to Jerome. The Houndoom fled with the Rocketeers. Shasta howled in pain as he collapsed in front of Jerome.

Walking to Cerulean City, Freya strolled on the water, the Basculin had seemed to calm down, Dusty hovering next to her, knowing Dusty was exhausted, she grabbed Ariel's backpack and started carrying it. With relief, Dusty let out a sigh of relief, gaining enough energy to make it all the way there.

Abby opened her eyes to feel warm fur underneath her. Abby looked at the direction that the Rocketeers went and started to limo after them. Shasta looked at Abby and whimpered, gaining her attention. Abby looked at Shasta and gasped. His leg was bleeding from the fire fang. Abby knew how sensitive Espeon fur was. Abby limped back to Shasta and layed beside him.

Jerome knelled down beside Shasta. "Don't worry, we'll take you to a pokemon center, they'll fix you up..." he said to Shasta. He then looked at Abby. "I'm glad your not too badly hurt..." He said with a sigh. "I wonder how Ariel is doing...we did kinda leave her in the dust...again" He said with a slight chuckle, attempting to lighten the mood somewhat.

Tsunami ran up behind Shasta. She looked at Shasta with concern. "Buizel..." Translation: "Shasta..." She said with concern.

Shasta smiled at Tsunami "I'm ok..i think..." He said with a slight chuckle. Abby crawled over to Jerome and sighed "Why me? What have I don't Jerome?" Abby asked him. Abby Sighed and stood up, leaning against Jerome a little bit so she doesn't fall over. Shasta slowly stood up and leaned against a tree for a better support.

Jerome just stared at Abby. "It's not something you've done...there's always bad people in this world like Team Rocket. I can't explain why they do what they do...but I'll tell you this." He kneels to Abbys height. "If they come back for you again, they will not have an easy time. You've got me, Ariel, and your team to help you."
"Golbat!" Translation: "Thats right!" said Areo.
"Joltik!" Translation: "Yeah" said Spidervolt.
"Buizel...Buizel!" Translation: "I don't like seeing you or Shasta getting hurt...I'll be there for you!" Tsunami said.

Abby smiled but then remembered the situation their in. The Espeon and Mega Eevee glanced at each other before they nodded. They stumbled to each other and leaned against each other. "Time to try out phoenix fire huh?" Abby said quietly to Shasta, who nodded in response. As if almost instantly, their wounds healed. The two trotted back to Jerome.

Jerome looked at Abby, then back at Shasta. "I guess our only option now is head back to Cerulean City" he said.
"Golbat" Translation: "True" Areo said.

"Hey Abby...I don't know how you feel about being an Eevee...but maybe theres someone that can help you turn back to human..." Jerome said to Abby, unsure if she wants to change back to human.

Abby looked away and ran off. "Abby!?" Shasta exclaimed before following after her. Keegan followed along with Wave, Whirl and Blitz. Abby looked around and leaped on a tree branch. She hopped form tree to tree before she jumped down and noticed that the others were going back to Jerome. Abby sighed and trotted to a nearby cave. I thought they would at least appreciate me, but I was wrong. A few tears ran down Abby's eyes and she curled up at the mouth of the cave. A blinding light surrounded her as she turned back to a normal human. Abby slowly fell asleep, thinking about her Colleagues. A Riolu walked up to Abby and sat beside her, looking around. "Who would leave such a kind girl out here? I'll protect her from anything that comes near her" he said with determination.

Areo gave Jerome his usual you-shouldn't-have-said-that look "Golbat..." Translation: "Way to go..."
Jerome looked at Areo. "I know Areo...I know...I've clearly said something wrong. But thats besides the point...I'm still worried about her" he said. He then turned toward Jostle and said "Can you go find Abby for me? I need...to apologize to her."
Jostle nodded. "Chan" Translation: "Alright" he said as he ran in the direction Abby went.

Jostle spotted Abby jumping from the branchs and tried to follow. "Chan..." Translation: "Wait..." He tried to yell up, but he didn't think she heard him. He then lost sight of her. "Hitmonchan..." Translation: "Come back...we're worried for you..."

He then went into a cave and saw her back as a human along with a Riolu. "Chan?" Translation: "Abby?" He said with concern.

Entering the city, Freya noticed Ariel on the ground. "Ariel," Freya said with worry, while rushing to be by her side. The instance Freya arrived at Ariel, she saw another vision of the future. Unknowing what to think of it, Freya pleaded dusty to watch over Ariel, and ran off to find Jerome. Finding him in the distance, Freya rushed over.

The Riolu hissed and stood up "What is your business here?" He asked as be eyed Jostle. Abby groaned as she heard Jostle. "J-Jostle?" Abby asked as she stood up and looked around. "Jostle!" Abby shouted as she ran up to him and hugged him. The Riolu stood beside Abby "Hello!" He said and jumped up and down. Abby bent down and petted the Riolu "Thank you for keeping guard" Abby said and felt a bit of energy pulled away from her. "Let's go back" Abby said and picked up the Riolu before she started to walk back. "Jerome? Why did you glow? It was the same glow like her you did when you could understand us" Shasta said and Jerome understood every.single.word that he said properly. Abby came around the corner and pulled out the Master Ball Shasta gave her. Abby pressed it against the Riolu's Head and captured him. It shook two times before it stopped. Abby called out the Riolu and smiled at him "Welcome to the family, Ajax!" Abby said and Ajax smiled before he looked around.
Untitled(3)(1).png

Last edited:
Jostle smiled at Ajax. "Looks like I'm not the only Fighting type around here anymore" he said.
Jerome went up Shasta. "Looks like I can understand you guys again" he said. He looked in the distance. "I wonder...could those Mightyena that attacked us a few days ago be related to Abby turning into an Eevee or with Team Rocket?" He asked himself.

Freya finally reached Jerome, exhausted but with haste. "Ariel needs help, I don't know if you understand me or not, but please, she's bleeding more than she was earlier," Freya said with a worried look. Looking around, Freya noticed Abby was back to normal, and attempts to smile a little, unsure what to feel besides worry for Ariel.

Jerome quickly stood up. "Ariel needs help? I'm on my way!" He said to Freya. He quickly ran back to where he was.
He then spotted Ariel on the ground. "Yesh, your right, shes bleeding more than before...Okay okay, we can fix this" He said looking around to see if anyone can help.