• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Adventures Around The World

image.jpg Miles Woke Up Extra Tired He Yawned powerfully "Good morning!" Then His bag started Shaking and then Out came A Scraggy "Cool A Scraggy I Gotta Tell Jerome And Abby This!" Then He called Him On His Mobile Phone "Hey Guys guess what I Got out Of My Egg a Scraggy isn't that Cool?!"

Abby smiled "I'm ok Jostle" Abby said and looked at Jerome "O-Ok" Abby said. Shasta looked at Areo "Oh it's fine! I would have taken out those mutts anyways" Shasta said and looked up at Abby. The Shiny Mightyena got up and pounced at Abby. She crossed her arms like a X so it covered her head. A See-through shield formed and the Mightyena hit it and flew backwards. Abby shot her gaze to Shasta "So how many left?" Abby asked and Shasta shrugged. Abby put her arms dow and the shield disappeared.

Jostle ran outside, seeing another Mightyena, he sent it flying with High Jump Kick. "Tyrogue!" (Translation) "And don't come back!"
Jerome looks at the Espeon. He gets out a Sitrus berry and places it in front of him. "Just a little thank you for helping her out" he said to the Espeon.

Just then, his phone rang, Jerome looked at it and saw it was Miles number. "I'm sorry Miles, nows not a really good time, can I call you back later? I'm really sorry."
Spidervolt goes up to Abby and hugs her. "Tik..." (Translation) "I'm glad your okay...I'm also glad I got to be captured so I could know people like you" says Spidervolt

Jerome then looks at Abby, then looks at her wound. He presses hard on the wound to make it stop bleeding. He then sends out Mystic and says to her "Go and find Ariel, give her this note." He says while writting a note saying "Abby hurt, go to town and find first aid, will be down soon, another pack of Mightyena came and attacked her." He finishes the note and puts it in Mystics beak. "Xatu..." says Mystic (Translation) "Very well..." She then flies off to find Ariel.

Abby hugged Spidervolt "Don't worry, you'll like being captured" Abby said and Shasta at the berry. Lemmy trotted up to Shasta and swatted his head, knowing Espeon has sensitive fur. "Stop stealing Abby from me" Lemmy said. "I've been looking for her before you were even given to her... look buddy, we evolved at the same time so stop it" Shasta said and Lemmy growled at him before walking up to Abby and nuzzling her ear "I love you" he said unaware that she could understand him. "I love you too" Abby said laughed at Lemmy's shocked expression. Abby then looked at Jerome and ruffled his hair even though she was hurt. Abby and her Mons laughed at how it stood up.

Jerome grined, he was happy to see Abby alright again. "Well, I'm glad your alright." he said. His hair stood straight up. He then chuckles a little. "Can you believe we were once total strangers meeting each other in a park less than a day ago?" He said.

He then looks outside the cave. "But it can't be a coincidence that a pack of Mightyena attacked us twice and without us or our pokemon noticing...Somethings not right, apparently someone...or something wants something from us..." Jerome says somewhat concerned.

Mystic spots Ariel on the ground and flies toward her, note in beak still. "Xatu!" She says as she lands near Ariel.

Last edited:
Ariel asked Crystal," witch way?" The snover pointed a direction," Stay here and watch camp," Ariel commanded as she full on sprinted in the direction they went, dodging roots and trees at high speeds.

Jerome nods, he turns toward Areo and says "Stay in the sky and let us know if theres any more Mightyena in the area. "Golbat!" (Translation) "Alright!" Says Areo as he flies out of the cave. Jostle went beside Jerome and walks with him, remaining silent right now. Spidervolt goes outside as well, checking if theres anymore Mightyena still in the area. Finding none, he goes back beside Jerome.
Jerome looks at Abby, then at Lemmy and the Espeon and says "I have a feeling those two are going to be like brothers" He says walking at Abbys pace.

"Oh I haven't introduced you to Shasta!" Abby said gesturing to the Pink Pokemon beside her. Lemmy used dark pulse and Shasta used psybeam. The two combined and make a pinkish purple cloud that Abby walked through. "Wow guys this is so amazing!" Abby sqealed and the two Eons chucked. The cloud was big enough for Jerome and his Mons to go through too. Lemmy and Shasta high tailed and wrapped their tail around Abby's waist so she has more support.

Jerome smiled "Shasta...I like that." He went through the cloud. He faces Abby, smiling. "Guess the only thing to do at this point is reach the next town, right?" He looks inside his bag and pulls out the TM for Shadowball. "It looks like it's still good..." He looks at the back to see the words "Made in Kalos" Guess it can be used still, if you want anymore of your pokemon to learn, let me know."

Mystic flew overhead, searching for Ariel. She spots her and lands next to her with the note tied to her beak. "Xatu!" She yelled, trying to get Ariels attention.

"For now it's fine and your right, we really should get going to the next town before-" Abby winced "this happens again" Abby said. "Can I tell you something? And you must promise not to anyone, not even Ariel, I'll tell her myself-l Abby took a deep breath "I can understand pokèmon" Abby said and her Eons nodded.

Jerome faces Abby. "So, you can hear pokemon like how I talk to you?" He says. "...Thats actually pretty cool, it could help you get along with you pokemon even further." He says giving some assurance to Abby. "But I promise, no one will know of this, not even Ariel if you wish for me not to speak of it." He gives a smile to Abby.

"Thank you..." Abby hugged Jerome and a blinding light surrounded them. Abby let go and blinked in thought. "Hehe something defiantly happened" Lemmy said and Shasta swatted Lemmy "Shut up!".

(Just so you know you can now understand Pokèmon :3)

Jerome blinked twice "...Did I just hear that right?" He faces Lemmy and Shasta. "...Might still be tired, after all, we didn't get much sleep" He said, thinking he heard Lemmy and Shasta speak.

Areo kept on flying, watching for more Mightyena. Seeing nothing, he flew ahead.

"O-ok then...Let's get going..." Abby said and looked at the way Areo was and then glanced back at Jerome before trotting after him. "He definitely picked up something from that hug" Shasta said. "Of course he did!" Lemmy screeched. The Abby and Shasta winced.

Jerome continued forward. He thought he saw some lights ahead. "I think we're close" Jerome says. He then says "I hope Ariel got that letter that I sent her...she might meet us there."
Jostle looked up at Jerome and says "Don't worry, I'm sure that Mystic found her." "Yeah...you may be right" Jerome says, unaware that he understood Jostle.
He then faces Abby and says "It has been a long night, hopefully there will be someplace for you to get your leg checked out when we reach town."

Abby nodded and silently sighed. "Can I try something?" Abby said and nodded at Lemmy and Shasta. "Jerome, I think you can understand pokèmon-" Shasta paused knowing he said enough. "Soo can you?" Lemmy asked.

Jerome paused. "...Somehow, yes...yes I can." He turned toward Lemmy, then toward Shasta, then finally toward Abby. "This will take some getting used to, but I think I can get used to it...eventually." He then smiles. "Like I said earlier, I think it's cool communicating with pokemon." He then pauses. "But...we should be careful who we tell...people would think we're insane if we go around proclaiming that we can speak to pokemon."
He faces Abby and says "Thats why, I trust you Abby, I think whatever happened to us happened for a reason."

Miles was training His Pokemon in Pairs "Cherry Blossom Leaf Storm and Maracas Rock Throw" then Cherry Blossom used leaf storm And Broke The Rock thrown by Maracus into smithereens "Good, Heavyweight Blizzard!,Hot Sauce, Ember! And finally Hornsby Rock throw and Punk (My Scraggy) Use Focus Blast "Phew, that was a good training session return everyone I wonder were Abby and Jerome are so long

Abby's phoned Miles. "Hey Miles, where are you? And I heared your egg hatched into a scraggy!" Abby said and ended the call and turned to Jerome and blinked before another blinding light spread across. In its form, a red Arceus stood tall and proud in front of Abby and Jerome. "Hello, I'm Ring, and you got the power to communicate with use because we trust you, now I will give you one pokèmon that you desire" Ring said and Abby blinked "this day keeps getting more weird by the second..." Abby shook her head and sighed. one pokèmon huh....

Ariel saw the xatu and slowed to a stop, it was carrying a letter, there has to be another way besides quick notes Jerome can contact me with, Ariel thought, she politely receved the message, but she couldn't understand his hasty handwriting, but somehow she knew they were fine. Ariel pulls out her phone and starts a call with Jerome while she jogs back to camp.

Miles Was Feeling Lonely Then He Called Ariel It Rang She Answered "Hello, Ariel? Where Are You Right Now? It's Starting to Get Lonely Here. How Is Crystal and Your Gardevoir even your Trapinch? And Could you Hurry Back To Camp Its Starting to get Scary here." Then He hung up

Jerome blinked twice, then looked at Abby. "You could say that again...But one pokemon of our choice?" he says. "To choose another partner out of over seven hundred pokemon and counting is going to be really tough."
He then hears his phone ring and answers it. "Hello? Oh hey Ariel, sorry about the hasty letter...something just...came up."

Mystic then flys back up to go find Jerome. "They must not be too far from the cave" she says as she flies towards where she thinks they are at.

Ariel suspicious by Jerome's way of talking thought, What exactly came up? She was going to say that, then Ariel thought about how rude it would have been so she ended up saying," Alright, you guys coming back to camp soon? we got a ton of things to pack before we head out."

Jerome paused, then answered, "I'll try and make my way back to camp, I'll try and hurry if I can. Can you start packing up? I'll finish what you don't get, alright?"
He then turns to Abby, then to Jostle and says with the phone away so Ariel can't hear "I need to head back to camp to help clean up, Jostle, stay here with Abby...and Abby" He then faces her. "...please be careful." He then picks the phone back up and says "I'll be on my way"
"I'll protect her, even if those Mightyena come back, they'll never see what hit em" says Jostle as he cracks his knuckles.

"Alright, see you when you get back, you might not have to clean up when you get here, just to carry stuff," Ariel said confidentially. Ariel hung up the phone and continued jogging, completely forgetting a wild Minccino was on her shoulder, as soon as she realized he was there, Ariel stopped jogging and started a conversation with it. Even though Ariel couldn't understand what pokemon are saying, she could still understand their expressions and the way they talk. "Thank you for waking me up," Ariel said politely. "Min Min," Ariel couldn't understand that but it seemed like it was saying "you're welcome."

Abby nodded at Jerome and looked at Ring "could I maybe choose another time?" Abby asked and he nodded. "Could you carry me to the site?" Abby asked and Ring nodded "but only till a certain point, I can't take you fully to the camp" Ring said and picked her up, placed her on his back, and dashed off with her Mons easily following. Ring stopped so they where in front of the site. Abby got off holding Jostle in her arms. Ring disappeared and they ran to the Camp Site.

Jerome ran back to the camp site to help tare it down. He manages to reach it and says to Ariel "I'm back, sorry about the wait!" He goes to his tent and begins to tare down his own tent.

Jostle looks around near Abby and says "I think we should be safe, but I'll keep my eye open in case those nasty Mightyena come back." He climbs on Abbys shoulder carefully as not to hurt her.

"Yeah, we can't let our guards down" Abby said. Shasta's fur stood on end "it might rain" Hour said and looked up, so did Lemmy and Abby. "Hopefully not" Abby said and the clouds parted. Lemmy blinked and slowly looked at Abby. Abby patted Jostle's head. Her two Eons sat on either side of her and the rest of her Mons was packing up her tent.

Jostle looked up in the sky, then goes back to looking around. "I got a bad feeling about this... Theres no wild pokemon yet, but I'll keep my eye out." he says.

Jerome folded up the tarp for his tent and puts it in the bag. He then notices something shiny next to his tent. "Hmm...another TM, but for what?" He looks at it and recognizes it. "Oh! This ones for the move Charge Beam. This would be a good move to use for Spidervolt or to give to Abby for her to use on Blitz." He says putting the TM away next to the other TM for Shadowball.

Shasta sighed "Let's go do something" he complained and Lemmy swatted his head "No!". Looks like the tables have turned. Abby looked at the sky and sat down, leaning on the tree before again falling asleep. Shasta got up and layed on her one side and Lemmy on the other.

Jostle went inside Abbys bag to get comfortable and pokes his head out, still keeping an eye out for wild pokemon.

Jerome suddenly hears some rustling to see a Buizel jump out. "Hey! You! I want to fight you! If you win, I'll join you" Says the Buizel. Jerome stares at the Buizel and says "Alright, if you want a fight, your going to get one!" Jerome says as he sends out Spidervolt.
"May the best pokemon win!" Says Spidervolt to the Buizel. "Same!" Says the Buizel.

Ariel finished packing her things, "Thanks Minccino, you've been a good help, would you like to join us?" Ariel asked as she started to walk over to Jerome. "min, min!" The Minccino replied joyfully, Ariel then took out an extra pokeball out of her pocket and tapped the Minccino's nose with it and it sucked her in blinking, one time, two times, three times, then the ball launching harmless stars around it. "I feel as if you should chose what you want to be called," Ariel whispered to the ball.

Spidervolt and the Buizel stares each other down. "Spidervolt! Open with Electroweb!" Jerome says to Spidervolt. "Take this!" Spidervolt yells as he sends out an electrified web, catching the Buizel and shocking her. "Good, now go for Bug Bite!" Jerome says to Spidervolt. "I'm gonna bite you!" Spidervolt says as he chomps at the Buizel.
"Gah!" The Buizel yells. "Not bad, time to show you what I can do!" The Buizel yells as he uses Rain Dance, changing the weather to rain and suddenly moves faster. She then follows up with Swift, sending out star like projectiles that hit Spidervolt.

Ariel walks over and finds Jerome battling a wild pokemon, "that looks exiting," Ariel said to herself. She walked over to Abby sleeping under a tree, pulled out her first aid gear, and started to apply bandage to her leg.

Spidervolt looks at the Buizel and says "Not bad, but you'll have to do better than that!" Jerome then says "The Buizel has Swift Swim, thats why its moving faster in the rain. Slow her down with another Electroweb Spidervolt!" Jerome tells Spidervolt. Spidervolt aticipates where Buizel will go and lays the Electroweb down. It hits her and she slows down again.

"Things are getting rough here" the Buizel says. She then takes out a Sitrus Berry and says "Thank goodness I brought this!" She says. She attempts to eat it, but stops and looks nerviously at Spidervolt. "...On second though, that can wait." She says putting it away.
Jerome smiles. "Unnerve, your too nervious are you?" Jerome says. "Lets finish this, use-" Then Spidervolt interrupts with "Wait, I got something else!" He says and then uses Signal Beam, hitting the Buizel directly. She gets back up dazed. "Wow...you guys are tough...but so am I" She then uses Attract on Spidervolt, sending out a heart shaped projectile, hitting him. His eyes turns into hearts and freezes. "I...don't think I want to hurt you" Spidervolt says.

Jostle stays awake to watch for wild pokemon, determined not to let what happen to Abby repeat. "I'll stay up all night if I have to" he says to himself.

Shasta looked at Jostle "you can rest, I got this" Shasta said and gently patted him on the head. Shasta watched what this new girl was doing to Abby. "And who might you be?" Shasta asked the girl in her mind.

Jostle looks at Shasta and says "Alright, wake me up immediately if Abbys in trouble then." He then looks at Ariel and says "Oh, hey Ariel" despite the fact she can't understand him yet.

Jerome assessed the situation at hand. "Come on Spidervolt, you need to finish this!" He says to Spidervolt. "No way...I can't" Spidervolt says clearly under the influence of Attract. The Buizel smiles and says tauntly "Nothing more but a target practice if you won't fight back." She then runs at Spidervolt while using Aqua Jet. "Spidervolt! Get out of the way and use Signal Beam!" Spidervolt barely manages to move out of the way and sends out another Signal Beam, hitting the Buizel head on. She stumbles back and collapses, clearly dazed.

Jerome gets out a Great Ball and throws it at the Buizel. Hitting her, she goes into the Great Ball in a beam of light. It shakes once...

Twice...

Three times...

It then clicks. Jerome walks up to it and picks it up. "That was a good fight, your name will be Tsunami, because your tough like one." He says as he gets out a Sitrus Berry and gives it to Spidervolt who eats it eagerly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shasta flicked his tail as the fight finished "Aww can't you fight some more?" he asked teasingly. Lemmy snickered and got up. He sat beside Ariel and watched as she bandaged his fragile friend.

"I'm Ariel," Ariel responded to the voice in her head, she whispered to Abby, " this might sting a little." Ariel added a tiny bit of her home made medicine solution to the wound and quickly wrapped the leg in a cloth. Ariel looked to the espeon watching," could you go find two long, skinny, study sticks and bring them back for me?"