• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Adventures Around The World

(Alright)
"Geodude, Harden then use Rollout!" Brock commanded.

The Geodude braced itself with Harden. Though defending, Tsunamis Aqua Jet showed signs of dealing massive damage to it.

"You'll have to hit me harder then that!" Geodude said as he rolled at Tsunami

"Tsunami! Dodge then use Aqua Jet again!" Jerome commanded.
Tsunami quickly jumped out of the way and engulfed herself in water again and tackled Geodude hard, knocking it out.

"Nice try buddy, better luck next time" Tsunami said to Geodude.

Geodude went back to Brock in a beam of red light as Brock prepared to send out Onix. "Not bad, but lets see how you deal with this!" Brock said as an Onix appeared in a bright light.

"Cower in fear!" The Onix roared.

Tsunami sized up the Onix, then looked at Jerome.

"Onix, Rock Slide now!" Brock commanded. The Onix sends out a storm of rocks at Tsunami, hitting her.

"Hang in there Tsunami! Stop it in its tracks with Attract!" Jerome said.

"Urk..." Tsunami struggled, she was badly damaged from the Rock Slide. She managed to send out a heart shaped projectile, but the storm of Rocks made it impossible to aim.

"Great Onix, finish with Bind!" Brock commanded

The great rock serpent went to Tsunami and grabed her, squeezing tightly. "Gack!" Tsunami struggled to escape, but couldn't and passed out.

"You did good Tsunami, Return!" Jerome said as Tsunami went back to her Great Ball in a beam of red light.

He turned toward Jostle and said "This will be your first trainer battle Jostle, the Onix won't be like those Mightyena we faced. You ready for this?"

Jostle nodded and went up. The Onix roared and said "Cower in fear little one!" "You'll be the one cowering when we're finished!" Jostle said.

Keegan's eyes snapped open and he teleported next to Jerome. The others looked confused but stayed in place. Keegan glared at the Onix and sat down. "Nobody's hurting mah' Jostle..." Keegan said and watched closely.

"Jostle, open with High-Jump Kick!" Jerome commanded.

Jostle jumped high and slamed his knee into the Onix. The Onix was pushed back slightly, but it only enraged him further. "You will know fear little one!" Roared the Onix as he used Rock Slide.

The rocks pelted Jostle, dealing damage to him. "Gah...I will not give up!" He says. "Hang in there! Use High-Jump kick again and get out of there!" Jerome commanded

Jostle is unable to move from the rocks. "Can't..hold on much longer!" He said. He suddenly started to glow, his form changed.
"Jostle...your evolving!" Jerome exclaimed.

When Jostle stoped glowing, he evolved into Hitmonchan. "You'll have to do better than that!" Said Jostle, punching his fists together.

"Alright Jostle, lets finish this! Use Sky Uppercut!" Jerome said. Jostle jumped out of the Rock Slide and ran up to the Onix and slamed his fist on the Onix, sending it up high.

The Onix fell back down, knocked out.

"Alright Jostle! You did it!" Jerome said.

Jostle looked at his group of friends and smiled. "I think I'll get used to this." He said.

Brock went up to Jerome and said "You were a tough opponent, I present to you the Boulder Badge. May the trust you have in your pokemon grow stronger.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ariel stretched and cracked her back, bringing a wave of relief. She took out two pokeballs out of her bag, they were Freya's and Crystal's pokeballs. She walked up to Jerome to congratulate him, but also to to battle Brock next. "Nicely done Jerome," Ariel said while holding up her hand for a high five.

Jerome went back and sat next to Abby. "Something wrong Abby? You look like something is bothering you" Said Jerome.

Jostle sat beside Jeromes legs, careful as to not crowd him.

Jerome just sits there stunned. "What...was...that?" He says clearly stunned by what he saw. He was at a loss for words, but he stares at Abby, clearly having no idea what to do.

Jostle quickly stood up. "Whats that guys problem?! He just kidnapped Keegan, Shasta and the others!" He yelled, clearly outraged by what happened.

Confused, Ariel turned around to see the results of what had just happened, Jerome confused what had happened, Abby in tears, and a flareon and an unknown pokemon comforting her. Still confused, Ariel asked, "What just happened?"

Jerome faced Ariel and said "Some guy just came in and practically stole all of Abbys pokemon." He then faced the Flareon and said "Though these two just came out of nowhere..."

Jostle, still infuriated at what happened went outside the gym to see where the guy went. "I promised myself that I would not lose anyone, I won't break it now!" He said as he followed the guy who stole Abbys pokemon.

Abby!" The Flareon yelled and Abby looked at him. "It's us! Your first Pokèmon!" Blaze (Flareon) yelled. Abby stopped crying and looked at the way Jostle went. "Go get Jostle, Blaze" Blaze nodded and ran off after Jostle. Abby gingerly stood and ran after Blaze. Blaze tackled Jostle to the ground and turned around to see Abby. Just then a light brown haired boy tackled the blonde "Ben! Give Abby her pokèmon!" He screamed at Ben. "No Laurence!, I told her to look after MY pokemon! She probebly forgot the deal!" Ben said and Laurence picked him up by the back of his collar and dragged him back to the gym with Abby following. Laurence tied Ben to a chair and glared at him. Abby smiled and so did her pokèmon.

Ariel crossed her arms, and looked at guy in chair tied up, and leaned over to abby, attempting to sound convincing,"If he doesn't explain himself, I know we can tickle him, hardcore." She took out a pokeball and let out the Minccino she caught," I discovered he likes to clean literally everything, so we agreed on Dusty."

Jerome looked at Ariel and said "Your kind, I was going to do something worse with Jostle over there" He pointed towards Jostle as he got up somewhat calmed down. "But you best explain yourself, and if I might add, you wern't there when her Dratini, now Dragonair hatched, you wern't there when she was rescued by her Espeon. You wern't the one to catch a Zebstrika, she was!" Jerome said barely containing his anger.

Ben snorted and smirked "You guys think I'm afraid? Hah!" Ben snickered and called out 'his' pokèmon. "Use your strongest attacks!" Ben said and their eyes filled with tears before they shot out their strongest attacks. Abby gasped and ran out the gym door. Blaze ran after her. Abby ran into the forest and tripped over a stone. Abby slowly curled up and began to cry silent tears. Blaze layed beside her and sighed. Eventually, they both fell asleep.

Laurence growled "Look what you did now! Your her BROTHER!" Laurence snapped, his eyes blazed with hatred in them. Laurence looked at Jerome "Let's get em'" He said and growled. Laurence called out his Glaceon and Vaporeon. "You better give the pokèballs back" Laurence said and glared at Ben. "Laurence, Let's see how long you'll last until you have to go Shadow Knight on me" Ben said and smirked at Laurence.

Jerome turned toward Abby as she left. He then turned to Ariel and said "Go find Abby, I'll handle this."

He then turned to Ben and said "you are no better than criminals such as Team Rocket. Jostle, let's do this, Mystic I'll need your help too." He said sending out Mystic.

"You can fight this, this jerk is not your trainer!" Jostle said to the others.

Ariel noded, she took out one of her pokeballs, "Crystal come on out," after the flash of red a snover appeared, they looked to each other, "Protect Jerome, regardless if they are abby's pokemon, got it?" Crystal noded sadly and went next to jerome, ready for anything. Ariel then bolted out of the gym with Freya, "abby!" she called out occationaly following her footprints, faded, but there.

Ariel then arriving where Abby is, There you are, ariel thought as she sat down next to her sleeping friend. Keeping watch so she wouldn't get harmed, she pulled out the last two pokeballs she has. Dusty's and Jade's (jade is the trapinch). She released them, from their pokeballs, "here, take a rest, you guys disearve it." They lied down and fell into a deep slumber.

Abby whimpered but continued to sleep.

Ben smirked "Well, I'm not one to go down that easily, Use your strongest moves!" Ben shouted. Abby's pokèmon turned to Ben and used it on him. "Gack!" Ben said as the ropes burned off him. "Let's go Lemmy!" Ben shouted and recalled him before he ran off out of plain sight. The other pokèballs rested on a chair. "Best leave them in Abby's bag" Laurence said and walked to her bag that sat on another chair. Laurence shoved them in and picked up the bag. "C'mon, we first need to get Abby's pokèmon to her before we chase after Ben" Laurence said as her ran to look for Abby. He finally found her and placed the bag next to her. "Abby!" Her pokèmon shouted as they jumped on her. "Ahhhhh! No monsteres!" Abby shouted and whipped her head around before smiling and hugging her pokèmon. Abby opened her eyes "Lemmy..." Abby thought and sighed. "He was Ben's after all..." Abby said and stood up. Let's get going, Ben is also heading fo the next gym BUT! Ariel, you must first battle Brock!" Abby said and smiled.

Ariel smiled, "I guess I do," She replied before she woke up Dusty and Jade. "should we wait here for Jerome so you can see your knight in shiny armor? or should we get going?" Ariel asked while putting Dusty and Jade in their pokeballs before standing up.

Abby lightly blushed at the phase 'Knight in shiny armor'. "Yeah let's wait for Jerome" Abby said and smiled at Laurence "See you soon?" She asked and Laurence nodded before he ran into the woods. Abby sighed and rubbed her head "If I'm correct, Ben is heading north, to another gym" Aby said and looked at the path going north.

Jerome caught up to Abby. "You guys okay? Me and Laurence I think is his name managed to get almost all of your team back..." He said with a sigh.

He then got up and held out his hand for Abby to help her up. "So, where to next after Ariels battle with Brock? I'm sure that your brother will be there..."

Mystic lands near the group. She then stands immobile, trying to see into the future. "...I...I see something...It involves Jerome and Abby...But it seems cloudy...but I know it may be...bad" She says to herself. She then looked at Jerome and said to herself again "I know now...Jerome cares for her...quite a bit...it would pain him if something bad happen to her...or vice versa. I will do my best to protect them both!"

Abby smiled at took Jerome's hand and stood up. Abby looked down and Blaze "He definitely force-evolved you" Abby said and Blaze nodded. Abby grinned and looked up at Shasta, who was perched on a branch above Abby so he could scare her. "Nice try Shasta" Abby said and Shasta jumped on Abby's shoulder before he decended to the grassy ground.

Ariel stood up and stretched, Freya next to her got up as well. Ariel, smiles and excitedly,"Finally, it's my turn. I'm going to win, even with a disadvantage." She looked to her Gardevoir,"I believe we can do this with only one," Ariel said confident in Freya's abilities.

Jerome nodded. "Well, I guess we should head back for Ariels battle" He said. "I'm ready to go when you two are."

He then turned to Mystic in the distance and was about to call her back, but decided not to. "You've havent been out for long, I think you should stay out for now" he said to Mystic.

Abby nodded and ran to the gym. Abby ran back to the seat that she was in and sat down again. "Good luck!" Abby shouted and snickered before leaning back and waiting.

Jerome sat down next to Abby. "You can do it Ariel!" He said.

Mystic went beside Shasta and said "May I speak to you? In privacy? It has to do with Abby...and Jerome...I would feel more comfortable talking to a fellow Psychic type."

"Sure" Shasta said and looked at Abby "I'll be right back" he said and Abby nodded. Shasta ran out the gym and stood waiting for Mystic.

Abby sighed "What's up with him?" Abby asked and waited for Ariel to start.

Facing her opponent with her Gardevoir next to her, She looks to Freya, they nod in sync and looks back at brock. Confident, Ariel says, "I'm ready when you are. Let's try out some new moves. Let's make this battle look pretty. Freya use misty terrain!"

Hearing the command from Ariel, Freya released a shock wave of heavy mist making everything have a small coat of mist on them in the battlefield. "Let's make things interesting," Freya said as the harmless shock wave was released.

"Geodude, Magnatude," Brock said to make the first attack.

"Freya quickly jump high and counter with magical leaf" Freya immediately jumps to avoid the small earthquake and Freya lifts her hands above her head summoning a green light and razor sharp leaves rapidly slice at geodude. Giving geodude a large amount of damage.

"Geodude use Roll-out," Geodude went into a ball and rolled at high speeds toward Freya.

Ariel smiles,"Freya, you know what to do."

Freya knowing what Ariel wanted, used double team confusing the rolling geodude where she was. And then used psychic, lifting geodude into the air, breaking his curled up state, and slamming him down to the ground at an incredible speed knocking out Geodude.

"Geodude is unable to battle, the first round goes to the challenger," misty said.

To motivate Freya to make one more push Ariel said smiling,"Alright, one more, we're almost there."

Abby smiled "Wow, that's teamwork!" Abby exclaimed and bounced in her seat. Abby clapped her hands and grinned wider.

Shasta sighed and sat down "When is Mystic gonna come?" He asked and began to lick his paw.

Jerome nodded. "Yeah, it almost looks like Freya diddn't even break a sweat!" he said.

Mystic met with Shasta. "You know how when I stand perfectly still I can see the past and future right? Well...I saw something...it concerns Jerome and Abby..." She said to Shasta.

Abby chuckled and nodded.

Shasta nodded "I can do that too" Shasta said and sighed "Did you get any other crucial information?" Shasta asked concerned. "Ok hold on" Shasta said and closed his eyes and stood as still as a statue. Shasta frowned as the same vision came up, also blurry. Shasta opened his eyes "Nope, even mine was blurry" He said and his lilac stood on end. "It's gonna rain, we still have time though" Shasta npdded to himself before he set his full attention on Mystic. "What should we do?" Shasta asked and sighed.

"The only thing we can do I thought is to protect Jerome and Abby. I fear that something bad might happen to one of them...or even both of them." Mystic said. "But even your vision was blurry, so it won't happen for a while I think."

Brock sent out onix, regardless of the last few fights, he was in high spirits. Freya also in high spirits readied for her next match. "We fought harder," Freya taunted the opposing onix.

"Onix, Rock tomb," Brock commanded. Giant rocks pulled forth from the ground sorrounding Freya almost completly closing her in on all sides except up.

"Freya Magical leaf, but whirlpool it," Trusting Ariel, Freya put her arms in the air and created a leaf whirlpool forcing the rocks away as the funnel got larger, disbanding when the rocks fall over.

"Onix, iron tail!" Onix rushed over to freya and in a sweeping motion, attempted to hit her.

Ariel smiles, "too easy," she says under her breath," Freya, Double team and jump, high," Freya used double team and they all jumped simultaneously, making his iron tail miss. "There we go, victory is assured, Freya psychic. Freya got lifted into the air and thrown down like geodude.

Onix got up, struggling to stay upright. "Onix, Wrap." Onix charged at reya will all the energy he has left.

"Freya counter it with psychic." Freya lifed the charging onix into the sky leaving him defenceless and slamming him into the ground pushing away the mist and creating a small crater.

"Onix is unable to battle, the victory goes to the challenger."

"You did amazing Freya, you should rest," Ariel said taking out her pokeball and putting her in it. She walked to the center of the battlefield to Receive her badge.

"You were a tough opponent, I present to you the Boulder Badge. May the trust you have in your pokemon grow stronger." Brock presented her with the badge and she gladly received it.

"Thank you, but do you say that to everyone?" Ariel asked as she received the badge.

"Pretty much," brock replied before Ariel walked over to Abby and Jerome.

Shasta nodded "Your right" Shasta said "Let's get back, the others a probebly wondering where we are" Shasta said and nodded at Mystic before he ran back in the gym just in time to see Freya knock out Onix. "Awsome work Freya!" Shasta said and ran to Abby, jumped on her lap, and hugged her. "Woah! That was unexpected!" Abby said jokingly as she hugged her lilac pokèmon. "Just so you know, it's gonna rain" Shasta stated and thunder boomed through all of their ears. "Welp, than that means we better get going" Abby said and sighed before she put Shasta down and stood up .She recalled all her pokèmon except Shasta. Abby began to softly sing Firework. Abby closed her eyes and Shasta wrapped his tail around her as they began to walk. Shasta also closed his eyes and they worked in sync so they don't bump/trip/scratch/hit themselves.

Miles Heard Lightning And Rain Outside Then He Remembered That Hornsby Was Outside In The Rain "Hornsby!, What Are You Doing Outside You Know You Hate Water!" Shouted Miles To Hornsby.
But Hornsby Was Too Weak To Get Back To Miles' Tent Then Hornsby Fell Down. Miles Gasped And Shouted "Heavyweight,Punk Go Bring Hornsby Back To The Tent." Commanded Miles. Punk And Heavyweight Started To Pull Back Hornsby With No Harm Done. Then Miles Phoned Abby "Abby Hurry Quick Hornsby Is About To Lose Its Life!" Said Miles To Abby On The Phone Then Hung Up

Abby, who was litrally half-asleep heard her phone ringing but was far away with Shasta. All Abby knew was they were walking together to a Camp Site. Abby frowned and Shasta did too, their peace was broken by her phone. Abby switched off her phone before her and Shasta went back into dreamland, Far away from here, Abby's singing still audible....

A young man happened to be at that camp site, rubbing sticks together to try and make a fire. There was a bit of smoke, but no fire. "How is this so difficult?! Its not rocket science..." he said in frustration. Three pokemon, presumably his, sat near a tree. They were a Grovyle, Goodra, and Venipede. The Venipede was sleeping soundly, the Goodra was interested in what his trainer was doing. The Grovyle, however, was looking into the distance.

He spotted two figures, a Espeon and his trainer, heading for campsite."Hmm, a interesting development." murmured the grovyle under his breath. He couldn't help but notice their eyes were shut. Either way, he would be happy to see humans that weren't his trainer Gerald.

Abby heard someone shout "How is this so difficult?! Its not rocket science...". Abby's eyes shot open as she walked with Shasta, who also heard the frustrated male's voice. Abby sneakily walked next to him and sat down. "That's not how you do it...Here let me help you..." Abby gently took the sticks and with full force and speed, sliced the two together, making g a fire within a few seconds. Abby put the sticks down at a safe distance and smiled at the boy. "I'm Abby, and you are?" Abby asked and Shasta rubbed his soft head against hers. Abby started to pet her delicate, carefree little Espeon. Abby frowned and started to hum softly, her angelic voice breaking the silence that she thought was eerie, She smiled.

Last edited:
"Oh, i'm Gerald. Thanks for the help, i'm no survivalist." He laughed. Where did these two come from? He thought. Then, his Grovyle came over. "Greetings, I am Vine, and this is my friend Gerald. He then pointed to the Goodra and Venipede."Those are my other accomplices, Sticky and Poi. They aren't the sharpest knife on the shelf, but they are friendly. And who are you, Espeon? Your name?" This was directed towards Shasta, but Vine noted something different about Abby, unlike the feeling he got around Gerald or anyone else.