• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

A Message of Merry Christmas from Me to Everyone

Merry Christmas, Pokecharms!

I know not everyone may be celebrating Christmas, or it might not be Christmas right now! But this isn't about what you got for Christmas, or what you wish you got.

This is about you.

I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas from the bottom of my heart, and I would like to thank you all for being wonderful people.

I'd like to thank Alex for making this website that we all truly love.

I'd like to thank Rachel for her sporks.

I'd like to thank Linkachu for being a wonderful, fair, and kind Admin.

I'd like to thank Baratron for staying with the community for all these years and being hip and happening.

I'd like to thank Sem for being a really cool friend.

I'd like to thank Magpie for being one of the sweetest people I know.

I'd like to thank Database for being incredibly helpful and a great moderator.

I'd like to thank KoL for given wonderful advice in the Clinic.

I'd like to thank Yoshimitsu for being really very nice.

I'd like to thank Stellarwind for providing enjoyment with his amusing quips and quotes.

I'd like to thank Demelza for being timely and great with her informative news articles.

I'd like to thank RX for his great art that he keeps pumping out.

I'd like to thank LoN for making the best signatures I have ever seen.

I'd like to thank Red for being really cool and also, a great artist.

I'd like to thank Zacky for being one of my best friends on the internet.

I'd like to thank Arma for putting up with me giving him that silly nickname.

I'd like to thank Belle for being sweet and kind and the overall cool person no one can not like.

I'd like to thank Chadwyck for being so smart and fun with his ideas.

I'd like to thank both Rayn AND Shyu for being wonderful and creative.

I'd like to thank Virgil for being funny and cool and silly all at the same time.

I'd like to thank Shiny for putting up with me despite all the musics I throw at her.

I'd like to thank Brendan for being super cool and Egyptian and having fun spirit day things.

I'd like to thank Shocari for having a really good Joker impression.

I'd like to thank Toru for his hair.

I'd like to thank Jenova for being fun to brainstorm RP ideas with!

I'd like to thank Secad for being levelheaded and a great person.

I'd like to thank Tunduli for being the special girl we all know and love.

I'd like to thank DarkSoul for liking Sakuya.

I'd like to thank Indie for being occasionally gender ambiguous and we love you that way.

I'd like to thank SCT for being really fun and sciency.

I'd like to thank Valin for bringing us one of the best fanfictions we have ever seen.

I'd like to thank Carmen for being a great writer and a better friend.

I'd like to thank Pheo for giving me great advice when I need it.

I'd like to thank Tailon for being a fun RPer.

I'd like to thank Rex for his ellipses!

I'd like to thank Karu for his lollipops and friendliness.

I'd like to thank Kerauno for being really cool, and coming back to us after a long time.

I'd like to thank Dwayna and Rain for being like big sisters to me, and I wish them the best of luck with their babies!

And I'd like to thank Blazikid, for being like a really cool brother to me.

And to all the rest of you who I may not know so well! I hope I get to know you and be your friend in the future. I want you all to know that wherever you are, and wherever you go, I care about and love you all so much, and I wish you the best of luck in all your endeavors. .

Here's to next year!

Merry Christmas.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
We don't really do Christmas on my end of the world - but Merry Christmas right back at you - and to anyone else who celebrates it. ^^

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Merry Chocolate for Breakfast Day, you big fuzzy ball of tentacles, rainbows, and love. And also to everyone else! ♥

Daaaawww. *cuddles Tanny for the nice words*

Thank you for making such a long list of compliments for not just me, but pretty much everybody on Pokecharms. Merry Christmas Tan, and everyone else.

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Made my day just to see a mention. So sweet, thank you. ♥

To everyone else, Merry Christmas! :D

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
Well, it goes without saying that any nickname, no matter how silly, is easier to tolerate when it's given by someone as awesome as yourself. ^^

Thanks a bunch for the mention, that was the perfect way to close out the day for me, and merry Christmas to everyone!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Sorry for the belated response but thanks muchly Tan. I hope you and everyone else who celebrates had a very Merry Christmas, and happy holidays! ^^

I would've loved to have done more for the site this holiday but life kinda got in the way. These past four months have not been easy for me and my family, but my friends - offline and online - helped make it easier. This website community continues to put a smile on my face whenever I need one most, and for that I'm thankful to all of you. I've never loved an online community as much as I love Pokecharms. You guys are awesome. :)

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Aww, thanks Tangrow. It means a lot to me that you would consider me like a big sister. :3

Happy Holidays everyone! This community is simply the best. :,D

Happy holidays to you too.

Wow... I was surprised to see me on the list; I didn't think anyone really noticed me, so thanks for the shout-out; It really made my day.

As for the fanfiction, my break from it is over, and I'm back in business, so I hope the upcoming installment will be a good one for everybody.

I'd like to thank Ethan for taking the time to actually write all of this down. I would never be able to stay that mindful for longer then five seconds. xD

Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year to everyone ^^

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Tangrow said:
I'd like to thank KoL for brutally dissecting the teams of unfortunate novice players, crushing their confidence into dust and forcing them to forever quit the game for his own twisted amusement.

Fixed.

Merry Christmas to you too. :p

Even if some members don't like each other here, I like this community because it teaches tolerance of differences, and that includes being nice to others. Thank you Tangrow for your kind compliments.

(My head isn't level! It's rounded, like a skull should be! XD)

D'awwwww, Tan you're such a nice guy. A thank you to you for having fun conversations with me and helping me with Touhou and other things :>

A late Merry Christmas to you all!

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
*Hugs Tan*

Even though I wasn't on your list, you still made my heart grow three sizes <333

I wish you the very best and hope you, and all of PokeCharms, had a wonderful Christmas/Holiday season and that you all will have an even better New Year!

I'm terribly late to this party of sorts but this made me smile immensely. Quite frankly i cant keep it off my face ♥ Thank you sooo mucchhhh Tan and I hope everyone here had the most wonderful Christmas~! Looove yoouuuuu <3333333333