• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Journey in Alola!

He decided to go back to bed until Michael woke him up. It was too late to test out the teleportation, but he assumed it was gone forever. He went back to bed. Thank goodness Micheal's mom was a doctor at the Paniola Doctor Office. He could get an appointment and his scar could be fine.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Glacier sighed. He knew he deserved it. He left his bag on his tent and went to look around the town without his Pokemon. I may not get to see things my Pokemon will never see...They might or might not...He thought. I swear it, father, I will surpass you...and i swear to you, Daniel, that you have the best of luck in the contest...You'd better make it into the finals...He finished. Glacier could count on some but not all...He punched a tree in a fit of rage. "How could I be stupid?!" He yelled to himself. "Its my fault he didn't get to battle!" Zoroark came running to Glacier's location and tried to comfort him. "Thanks...but I'm dealing with bigger fish on the inside and out." He told Zoroark.

"What the-" Jonathan woke up to someone yelling. He wasn't sure if sleep would happen tonight, but he walked out of the house and found Glacier. "Glacier!" He ran up to Glacier and saw a dent in a tree. "What's up, dude? Are you okay?"

Last edited:
(@JLucarioEX have you read the role play rules? You cannot control others, meaning you can't control what's on their hand)

Teiran stared at the setting sun, leaning backwards, looking at the clouds, mixed with stars. It was the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen. She looked at her Pokemon, all of them being asleep. She returned all of them, leaving out Popplio, who she carefully put on her stomach, holding the snoring Pokemon, as she admired the cloudy stars.

Daniel sighed, deciding that he ought to get to bed, and rest up for the contest.

He wheeled into town, and paid for a room at the pokemon centre, where he swallowed his medication, helped Lopunny out of her vest, and shifted into bed, falling asleep quickly.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier was surprised to Jonathan there. "What do you want?" Glacier asked. Zoroark growled at Jonathan as a warning. "You should leave me alone..."He said...staring back at the night sky. Zoroark glared at Jonathan and left back to camp. "I don't want anymore trouble from you...so leave me alone! But if you must know, I'M TRYING TO THINK OF A WAY TO REPAY DANIEL FOR MY INSUBORDINATION!!" He screamed at Jonathan. He didn't want to raise his voice, but he had too much anger in him.

Duke focused on training with Rockruff, having it bit and hit a tree, he heard some yelling from Glacier's tent but ignored it. Duke wasn't in a good mood at the moment. Besides it was late. Duke needed to finish his quick training before bed.

SaiyanDakon

He watched Jonathan run back into the house and just sat back and glared at the sky. "This is my problem alone...not anyone else's." Glacier said to himself. "He doesn't need to know what troubles I'm facing."

Jonathan heard a tidbit of what Glacier said, but it made no sense. He wanted to know deeply, but that wouldn't be nice of a person Glacier didn't know. He also did not feel respected by these Trainers, but they would have every reason to be grateful when he stopped Team Skull. He fell asleep for the final time, ready to wake up, go to the doctor (otherwise, Michael's mom) and be on his way to their HQ, Po Town, which the other Trainers weren't strong enough to face yet.

Duke ended his session with Rockruff once he used Rock Blast to take off several branches. Duke returned his Rockruff and went to his tent. Despite how annoyed he felt at the moment, Duke eventually fell asleep.

Teiran ignored all the trauma, which had caused Popplio to awake. She hushed him, until he fell back asleep. Teiran couldn't take her eyes off the stars, as they formed pictures in her mind. She saw a showdown between two groups of stars, as if they were in a dance battle. Daniel and Kyle. Then she saw a group of stars, training a group of stars. Duke. Then two groups of stars, as if they were in a depressing little fight. Jonathan and Glacier. Then a lone group of stars, with one more little group of stars, separated from all the stars in the galaxy. That was Teiran and Popplio, right now. With the thought in her head, she fell into a sweet, peaceful sleep.

As he slept, he knew he made a big mistake by turning down Daniel's request for battle. He saw the girl and the boy with the Rockruff earlier, looking pretty mad about his decision. He wanted to apologize, but he had an early start, so he would write a letter to them and leave it at the tent before he left.

(Gods, this is getting out of hand. @JLucarioEX , I'd advise you to read the rules before posting again.)

As Daniel slept, surrounded by all of his other pokemon, Lopunny lay awake, fretting. She wasn't sure if she wanted those trainers near her master, given that they seemed to be giving him quite a hard time. It was her sworn duty to protect Daniel, as his service pokemon, and if she let any harm come to him, she'd have failed her job completely.

Popplio slept with one eye open all night. He liked Glacier and Jonathan. He hoped they wouldn't leave, even if everyone else might want them to. Little did he know, Teiran didn't want them to leave either. So she would make sure they didn't. Popplio woke Teiran up, and Teiran got the message. She stayed up all night, hoping to prevent them from leaving, if one of them had planned to leave.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier went back to his tent and slept in the rest of the night until he knee it was sunrise...which was when Metagross got up. Glacier murmured in his sleep saying things like "I can't do this anymore" or "this has to end" and Zoroark started to get worried. She tried her best to comfort Glacier and that made him stop murmuring. Totodile slept on Glacier's head and stayed there all night and didn't wake up.

Teiran had fallen asleep, and Popplio was having trouble keeping her awake, and she didn't end up awaking. She flopped onto her back, and Popplio realized she had to do his on his own. His goal: to make sure the gang didn't break apart. He hopped around, stopping at Glaciers tent to examine. Murmurs. Not a good sign. He flopped over to where Jonathan was. No sound. Wasn't sure whether it was good or bad. He decided to wait, and see if something would happen.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier got up to hear footsteps. Zoroark got up as well. They went out of His tent and looked outside. It was still dark out so it would be a great time to find a meteor fall. He went up to a hill and watched the sky closely as Zoroark laid on his shoulder and tried to sleep. She put her head on Glacier's lap and watched the sky as well.

Popplio examined this from afar, taking this as a good sign. The trainer was now calm, and now all the evidence Popplio needed, was from Jonathan. Popplio couldn't help but wonder what Jonatahn was doing, or if he was sleeping. "I must keep watching." Popplio said in Pokemon speak to himself.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier and Zoroark looked up and saw a meteor shower that glowed so bright, it looked like Charizards that were using Flare Blitz with the power of the sun. "Woah...I guess they're coming true.." He told Zoroark. She guessed they were coming true. Then something caught her eye. A large Talonflame was holding a letter to Glacier as it came rushing to them. "It must be Kiawe's Talonflame...holding that letter to me." Glacier told himself. Talonflame gave the letter to Glacier and flew off back to Wela Volcano Park. Glacier read the letter while Zoroark was still looking at the meteor shower. "Such Beauty..." She said in Pokemon speech. When Glacier finished the letter, he was too excited that he could cry. He ran back to his tent with Zoroark and slept for the remainder of the night.

Can I join, please?
Name: Lilac
Personality: She's a real Pokémon Fan! She has plenty of Pokémon knick-knacks and plushies. She's also a very kind and sweet Pokémon Trainer
Looks: She was born with pink hair, cat ears and a big, fluffy, tail. She has purple eyes
Goals: To participate in the Battle Royal and to become the Pokémon Champion of Alola
Pokemon (So far): Sylveon (Female, lvl 26), Mimikyu (Female, lvl 24), Brionne (Female, lvl 29) and Alolan Vulpix (Female, lvl 24)
backstory: She was originally born in Kalos. She is now currently the champion of Kalos. She left one day and brung her pet, Sylveon, along with her. And THAT'S how she is Alola!

(the next day)

Jonathan woke up to an alarm that read 5:00 a.m. He woke up and immediately changed, left Michael's house, and headed to the Poke'Mon Center. He saw Glacier's tent, and he saw the Popplio from yesterday as well. He walked into the Poke'Mon Center. "Nurse Joy, I have an appointment with Dr. Smithsonia." Nurse Joy nodded in confirmation, and he walked back into the healing room. He saw Micheal's mom. "Hi, Mrs. Smithsonia. I need to get a bandage for this scar," He said as he revealed the 2-inch deep scar from Pyroar's Crunch attack. She looked at his scar and he followed her back into her office. After every exam, he got a special Band-Aid designed to heal scars deep in the skin. "Thank you!" He said, and he left the Poke'Mon Center.

(You don't ask here, you ask in the discussion thread. There's a link to it on page one)

Daniel got up in a hurry, eager to get back to his group after leaving them so abruptly the night before. Or more specifically, back to Teiran and Duke. Kyle seemed to have completely disappeared...

He folded his formalwear neatly, for the contest, and placed it in his bag, before returning everyone but Lopunny, and heading out of the pokemon centre. He found Teiran's popplio, as well as Glacier's tent outside.

"Mornin'," he greeted with a yawn.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier got up and changed into his normal clothes and decided to cook a breakfast of Pancakes, Bacon, Eggs and Biscuits. He made Pokemon food , as well and added some ingredients to make tastier. When he finished, It looked so good, the food aas waiting to be devoured. He saw Daniel up already and did the normal Alolan greeting. "Made breakfast...better save up on some though for your contest today."

He grabbed a pencil and two pieces of paper. He was writing apology letters. He first wrote one to Daniel, because it was rude of him not to battle him. The letter read,

Dear Daniel,
I have to apologize for last night. I was rude not to battle you, and I regret it now. I battled Glacier because I knew he would give me a new challenge I never had confronted before. As a newer Trainer, you won't understand this. But, I apologize for my antics, again.
-Jonathan

SaiyanDakon

"I can agree with that." Glacier said. He still felt regretful about what happened but staring at the meteor shower and making his wish, it didn't seem to matter anymore. "I'm extending my stay here in Alola by 4 years...If I want to defeat my old man, I'm going to need training, so then I thought, why not get help from my friends? You know how much I need this and I know how much you need your contest. So...we still friends?" Glacier finished.

Then, he wrote to Glacier. He should've done this last night, but doing it is better than not.

Glacier,
I apologize for last night. I was a rude person and I see now that not everyone loves you because you're so strong or whatnot. If you get this letter and don't find me, I'm off at anther place, fighting Team Skull.
-Jonathan

Then, he headed out.

"Sure," the boy answered, Lopunny kneeling beside him, "I wasn't planning on leaving you all, anyway. This is the first time I've travelled with anyone besides my boyfriend, and I want to see it through to the end."

SaiyanDakon

Sneasel woke up and handed Glacier the letter from Jonathan. He read it and suddenly was terrified. "He's gonna get himself captured." Glacier told himself. "Only someone that brave can face Team Skull on their own." Zoroark's expression became worried as well. He sighed. Metagross was already awake and in the trees watching. He jumped down and the ground didn't even shake. Glacier's expression showed that Metagross can finally hover.

Lopunny found a letter of her own, addressed to Daniel, and he opened it quickly, reading it in a hurry. He was not at all happy with what it read. Newer trainer?! How dare he condescend to him like that! Daniel had been a coordinator for five years now, and he was anything but a beginner!

"I can't stand him," he hissed, "He can go get captured by Team Flare, for all I care."

He needed to talk to the four Trainers one last time, so he walked to them, with he Band-Aid (and his Z-Ring) revealed to them, since his scar was getting better by the minute. He saw Daniel and said, "Hey Daniel! I need to talk with you."

SaiyanDakon

Glacier saw Jonathan running toward them. At first it was joy that overwhelmed him, but after Jonathan insulted Daniel, he wasn't sure what emotion filled him. Zoroark was acting the same way. Totodile went to look for Popplio and found Terian lying on the grass. She used a light Water Gun attack to wake her up. Sneasel and Metagross were watching the rising sun while on patrol.

He ran up to Glacier first. "Look, you know where I'm off to, so I need to trust that you will come to my aid if the worst does happen." He looked at Daniel, and said, "Look, I know about your coordinating skills, but you need much to learn as a Trainer, which is why I said you were new. I will battle you if I get the chance." He sent out Charizard, looked back, and added, "I'm sorry, you guys." Then he took to the sky with Charizard.

Daniel reversed, turning himself ninety degrees to face Jonathan. "What do you want, you condescending prick?!" he spat, "How dare you assume that I'm some lowly beginner!"

And then, a darker thought entered Daniel's head. It probably wasn't that, but it was worth a guess...

"It's because I'm chronically ill, and in a wheelchair, isn't it?" he continued, "You think I'm some pathetic little creature, incapable of doing anything for myself, don't you?! Just like my father did!"

SaiyanDakon

"Go!! Salamence!!" Glacier commanded. He threw an Ultra Ball and appeared a large Salamence. He hopped on Salamence's back and flew after Jonathan. "Fly fast." He told his reliable Dragon type. Soon they were catching up to Charizard and Jonathan.

Daniel inhaled sharply, still steaming with animalistic rage. He was glad to be rid of Jonathan, lest he make him angry again, and cause a flare. "I'm done with that guy," he scoffed, "There's no getting through to him at all. He's truly unfit to be a pokemon trainer..."

SaiyanDakon

Salamence turned around and went back to camp. "You're right...Its not worth it." Glacier told him. Salamence landed by Glacier's tent that startled all of his Pokemon because the ground slightly shook. "Since when are you heavier than Metagross?" He looked at Salamence for details. All Salamence did was nudge Glacier and went to eat. "Out of all my Pokemon, Salamence is the strangest." He told Daniel.