• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Journey in Alola!

Teiran nodded to Duke, as if saying your welcome. Then she saw the Power Ranger pose, and couldn't help but giggle at it. "Back at it again." Teiran joked, as she drank another sip of her water, before screwing on the cap. Bounsweet got thirsty as well, so Teiran gave it some water too.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
"Nice to meet ya, Duke. Are you participating in the trials too?" Glacier asked him. Totodile was running ahead of the rest of the group and saw Popplio trying to find her. Totodile ran toward Popplio and tackled him. Zoroark rolled her eyes as she witnessed this sight. Zoroark always acted like the older sister of the group. "I can't wait either Terian. I bet the Totem is way faster than the actual thing!" Glacier said, excited.

"Nah, came to Alola to combat the forces of villainy and explore what the region has to offer!" Duke said with a big grin, Rockruff letting out a bark to emphasize the point.

Popplio blew a bubble in Totodile's face, playfully scolding it for the tackle. Teiran turned back to see the two, and giggled. Her sights then turned to Daniel and Kyle, who were behind the group, so she decided to slow down for them, considering Daniel couldn't be rushed, for he was in a wheelchair.

Lopunny soon caught up with Daniel, though she was having to be careful, as she pushed him through the archway leading to the little town. His wheelchair was about ten times bigger than he was, and it often got in the way...

SaiyanDakon

"Hmmm...like Team Skull?" He asked Duke. Totodile splashed Popplio with a Water Gun. She giggled as she saw Popplio dripping wet. Zoroark looked way at the sight of them. Glacier and Aero laughed at Zoroark and Totodile. "You really are like the big sister, Zoroark." Glacier commented. Zoroark glared at Glacier and Aero, then giggled. Metagross somehow walked ahead of the group and made it to Paniola Town.

Last edited:
Popplio was going to start messing around. She sprayed Zoroark with some water, hoping for a laugh here and there, which Teiran had to laugh. It was funny to her, but after all, most things were. Bounsweet was giggling crazily as well, and as Teiran saw Popplio's accomplished expression, and smiled at him.

"Precisely! Sum like Team Skull need to be dealt with!" Duke said, grin still showing as Rockruff went over to the Zoroark, a look of curiosity on its face.

SaiyanDakon

Zoroark looked at Popplio and prepared to use Night Slash. "Zoroark....stop being defensive and come on." Glacier told her. Zoroark glared at Popplio with a smirk then cancelled the move. Totodile giggled and splashed Popplio again. Glacier looked ahead and saw Metagross using Meteor Mash on the ground to get their attention. "How did Metagross get ahead of us?!" Glacier said, surprised.

Popplio started to chase Totodile around, and Teiran then turned her attention to Metagross, who seemingly needed to get everyone's attention. Unluckily for Popplio, she was to focused on Totodile, and chasing her around.

SaiyanDakon

Totodile ran to Metagross and hid behind his large legs. Metagross looked down at Popplio and Totodile. Glacier ran to Metagross in Paniola Town. "Hey buddy. How'd you get here so fast?" He asked. Zoroark was also surprised to see Metagross ahead of the rest of us. "Once again, you never fail to surprise me, Metagross. This is why i needed you as a friend and partner." Glacier told him.

SaiyanDakon

"Okay...hold on...who are you? I'm Glacier and these are my Pokemon: Metagross, Totodile and Zoroark." Glacier told the new trainer. Totodile started chasing Popplio then looked at the new trainer who arrived. "I'd be happy to battle you..." He told the strange trainer. Zoroark was eager to battle the new trainer and win. "I'd warn you though. Zoroark is determined to win and will not lose." Glacier told him.

Last edited:
Popplio looked behind all four legs, before finding Totodile, and chasing it again. "Here we are! Paniola City!" Teiran shouted, excitedly. Then she turned to see a trainer, who was challenging one to a battle. "I'm sorry, but I won't be fighting." Then she saw Daniel. "Alright! Go Daniel!" she shouted, as Bounsweet cheered as well.

Duke gave a nod, ready to watch the battle between Daniel and the newcomer. Duke had to root for Daniel, but couldn't help but wonder how strong this newcomer would prove to be. Either way Duke was excited.

SaiyanDakon

"Hey Zoroark! Lets practice your moves!" Glacier told her. Totodile was sad to leave Popplio and she hugged Popplio and left with Glacier. Metagross trudged along the field and saw a trainer working with her Miltank and Stoutland. Metagross went toward her and greeted her Pokemon. Glacier realized that was the grass type captain, Mallow. She showed the direction to Kiawe's trial in Wela Volcano Park. "Ok then!" He told the new trainer that greeted the group. "Zoroark! Lets do this!" He called out. Zoroark went into battle stance and prepared to fight whatever Pokemon the trainer sent out.

The Trainer smirked, knowing he'd have a Type advantage. "Go, Lucario," Jonathan responded inhesitantly. "Oh, by the way, Glacier, I'm Jonathan. I will battle you soon, Daniel. I won't ever ignore a challenge from anyone." He refocused to the battle and called out, "Use Iron Tail!"

SaiyanDakon

"Zoroark...you know what to do..." Glacier said. Zoroark nodded in synchronization and Zoroark dodged the Iron Tail and used Flamethrower at Jonathan's Lucario. "Good work...just like in Unova." He congratulated Zoroark. Zoroark looked pleased with herself. "Battles are not all about type advantage. I learned that lesson the hard way." Glacier told Jonathan.

SaiyanDakon

All Glacier did was nod, as did Zoroark. She dodged the shards and heated the ground with Flamethrower which burned all other Pokemon. Zoroark was immune to it because she trained and practiced this. "Excellent...Now!!" Glacier commanded with sheer determination. Zoroark quickly used moved behind Lucario and used Focus Blast to knock it down.

Lucario turned around and dodged the Focus Blast with the teleportation method they had worked on with Korrina's grandfather in Kalos. While it didn't send Lucario far, it still worked. The flames did a bit less damage then normal damage since they didn't have a strong foundation for them to start, like grass. I'll have to be unpredictable and not call out my moves, either. We have signals for moves, but I barely use them. Hopefully Lucario remembers them. Jonathan thought. He reached his hand out and made a "come at me" sign. Then Lucario proceeded to use Focus Blast.

Last edited:

SaiyanDakon

"You know what to do..."Glacier said. Zoroark nodded. She ran up to Lucario and used a rapid fire Focus Blast because of her speed. The Focus Blasts went straight for Lucario like homing missles and did not stop until they hut Lucario. Totodile, Aero, Metagross, and Sneasel cheered Zoroark on. It was a little distracting to Glacier but it didn't distract Zoroark.

Teiran scowled at how rude it was for the one trainer to not acknowledge Daniel's request to battle, and even more rude for Glacier to take Daniel's place. She wanted to say something so bad. But she didn't. She just didn't root for anyone, and occasionally did a small whisper, saying "Boo!" under her breath.

Lucario was in pain. "How come you didn't apply for the World-Class Poke'Mon League? You could've won the finals, no doubt," He said. "Anyway, now that we're close..." Jonathan said, then did a punch toward the sky. Lucario glowed bronze and flipped backward toward its Trainer and stood there.

SaiyanDakon

"Well...I could've...but I didn't..because I was off in Johto for a Vacation." Glacier told him, "I went there for training...Zoroark...use Agility..." Zoroark quickly moved around Lucario and attacked with power even she had not seen before. "Zoroark? You okay?" Glacier asked. He wasn't sure what was happening to Zoroark when she was attacking with such power and speed.

(That teleportation thing is borderline god-modding... As is the avoidance of Lucario's obvious weakness to fire.)

Daniel glanced over at Teiran, who seemed every bit as annoyed as he was, at being pushed aside like that.

"You needn't concern yourself with the battle," he said curtly, "Suddenly, I don't think that I'm in the mood to battle anymore, anyway."

"The power you just saw is the most powerful Fighting-Type move ever, Focus Punch. It takes time to charge up, but it is a monster when unleashed. And a Johto vacation sounds cool. I envy you now." He looked at a girl who seemed mad, then looked back at Glacier. "You ready? Cuz I'm just warmin' up."

(That teleportation thing is borderline god-modding... As is the avoidance of Lucario's obvious weakness to fire.)

Daniel glanced over at Teiran, who seemed every bit as annoyed as he was, at being pushed aside like that.

"You needn't concern yourself with the battle," he said curtly, "Suddenly, I don't think that I'm in the mood to battle anymore, anyway."

(the fire wasn't strong, but it did a bit of damage at least. And I should've specified, but the teleport is a weak, like, 6 inches, and once per day type thing. Sorry for not specifying.)

SaiyanDakon

"This battle is far from over..." Glacier said. Zoroark used another Flamethrower with a nod. "Or maybe it is over...Lucario is very injured. You'd better stop." He said. Zoroark agreed with Glacier. They knew Lucario couldn't stand another hit from her.

Lucario dodged the Flamethrower in the nick of time. "Lucario, come back." The Poke'Mon was returned, and Jonathan sat deep in thought. Who should I send out against this powerful Poke'Mon? Hmm............ Then he said, "Your Zoroark is rather injured, too. If you lose this one, it could be game over, you know."

Duke frowned. The way both Glacier and this newcomer acted; ignoring Daniel for their own battle, was quite disgraceful in Duke's opinion. Duke however saved his words for after the battle, Rockruff just continued to watch.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier looked at his surroundings. He saw the setting sun meaning almost the end of a day. "Wow...time flies fast." He said. "Zoroark..come back." Zoroark came back to her trainer and was not even tired. Lets rest up...we've got a busy day tomorrow." He told the group. Glacier started setting up his large tent for 4 people. "I must apologize for what happened...I will stay out of your way..." Glacier said.

Then, he got a thought. He had been holding his hand over his right wrist the whole time. Partially because of his ace up the sleeve, and because the scar Lysandre's Pyroar gave him last week that still bled lightly. "Go, Infernape!" Then he saw the setting sun and returned it, making sure to keep his wrist concealed. "Okay, Glacier, we'll finish tomorrow, and I'll battle Daniel after that." Jonathan ran to the Poke'Mon Center and healed up Lucario. Afterward, he went to his friend, Micheal's, house, and slept in their guest bedroom, eager for tomorrow's thrills.

SaiyanDakon

"No...I have no need to battle anymore. I don't want to get in the way of Daniel's choices." He said and sighed. He gave his Pokemon their dinner and he watched the setting sun on the fence. How am I going to pass the Trials here on Akala if Zoroark can't control her speed. Glacier thought to himself.

(You still can't teleport at all. It is way too overpowered, even if it's six inch, once per day. Lucario never learns the move teleport, nor does he know how to. And I won't allow it)

Teiran got up, as Popplio followed her. She returned Bounsweet to her Pokeball, and walked over to Duke. "How rude of them to completely leave Daniel out, especially since he stepped up to battle first!" Teiran shouted. She caused attention from the streets, as people listened to her obnoxious voice.

Jonathan lie in bed, unaware of Glacier not wanting to continue the battle. He thought of a strategy until about 10:00 p.m, then fell asleep, the scar still bleeding. He had a dream that he won the semifinals of the League, and won the Finals, too. Then he would have too much time to battle.

Duke agreed with Teiran, but decided to be vocal about it. "I would say that was a good battle, but I don't believe in giving false praise. You two were disgraceful, and disrespectful to Daniel." Duke said, a rather serious look on his face.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier got off the fence and walked toward Daniel. "Look...I'm sorry okay...I know how much you wanted to battle...but my foolish antics got the best of me....I want to apologize for what I did...that's why...I'm battling you!" He told Daniel. Zoroark looked curiously at Glacier. "No...you're not battling Zoroark....Metagross is...you've had your practice...its his turn now." Glacier said sternly. Zoroark understood what needed to be done and went in the tent.

Jonathan woke up late in the night, around 11, he guessed, strategy prepared, and eager to beat Glacier. But first, he needed to hone in on teleportation powers. "Lucario, teleport from here to the third rod on the fence!" Lucario tried, but it could not teleport. "Huh, that's weird. Let's do it again!" He kept trying with Lucario, but it never worked. The mystical power was forever lost. "No! That sucks! Why did we lose this power?!?!?! " Yet, he could not be mad at Lucario. They were best friends, and even if one of their chains were broken, there were thousands left that were impenetrable.

Last edited:
Daniel held his hand up. Though grateful for Teiran's, and for Duke's support, he found that his desire to battle had all but depleted.

"I refuse," he said sternly, "I won't go up against a trainer who lacks respect for his opponent."

He turned back towards Teiran and Duke. "I appreciate the backup, guys, but I think I'd be best going up against someone who won't completely ignore me."

(@JLucarioEX You do not get to decide when the next day is, until everyone else is asleep. But thank you, for the loss of teleportation.)

Teiran looked at the sunset, not minding the battle, that might be going down soon. Teiran had found a nice little spot on the grass, as she, lonely sat on the grass, all her Pokemon out, huddled next to her. Popplio was keeping Bounsweet warm, both Ralts were hugging each other, and Pikachu was in Teiran's lap. They were all enjoying the beautiful view.