• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Journey in Alola!

Teiran nodded to Daniel in thanks, and she saw Glacier walk inside. "I got a yellow thunderbolt seal, a crimson heart seal, and two bright white light seals!" She said happily, holding them up to him for show. Then she tossed her backpack off of her back, and put them inside, and while standing up, she saw Popplio chasing Totodile outside. "They make a great couple, don't they!" Teiran joked, as she saw blush on Popplio's face.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
"I have someone that can help me with contests." He explained. "Its a really good Pokemon, even though it was given to me." Totodile blushed when Terian said "cute couple". "They really are." Glacier said. He put Sneasel back in the Pokemon and sent her home. He then recalled his other Pokemon, Dragonair.

Daniel smiled politely at her choices. "I'm sure you'll be able to use them in a variety of performances," he said quietly, applying his seals to his other pokeballs. Today, even Lopunny was getting to battle, despite that not being part of her job.

Duke walked out of the supply store, Charizard holding a sign that had the words "Big Pokemon have rights!" on it. Duke's aim was for a peaceful protest to try and convince the people at this contest to let Charizard in.

"Remember, just use your right to protest but don't hinder the show. This is a big event for a friend. Understand?" Duke said to Charizard, who gave a nod, before the two walked into the Pokemon Center.

SaiyanDakon

He held Dragonair's Pokeballs and threw it. "Dragonair! Lets go!" He commanded. Dragonair took a long look around and saw Totodile, Popplio, Terian and Glacier. "Hey buddy...long time no see." Glacier said. Dragonair happily swerved her body on Glacier's arm like a snake and squeezed it in affection.

Jonathan was in the sky for a long time. He didn't want to leave to Po Town immediately. That would wear out Charizard, so he flew to Malie City to make it an easier trip for the Ride Poke'Mon. I will go back to Glacier and the others soon, he thought. Team Skull must be stopped, and I will be the one to destroy them. I will miss them, however. Then, Jonathan arrived in Malie City.

He went to a Poke'Mon Center and got drinks, food and medicines to face Team Skull. He was ready, but he needed one last moment with the four Trainers. He had picked up Tieran's and Duke's names from that morning, and he called Tieran via Poketch hologram.

Last edited:

SaiyanDakon

Dragonair was squeezing Glacier's arm with love. Glacier laughed then Dragonair got off his arm and went on Terian's arm and slithered up to her head. Totodile used tackled Popplio and giggled. "Turns out they can be a great duo. Even if they hate to admit it." Glacier said. He then heard Terian's hologram ringing.

Jonathan stood up, cleared his throat, and said "Hello, there. I need to speak with you four for a minute, so set Terian's hologram somewhere so I can see you all clearly."

SaiyanDakon

It was Jonathan! Glacier was relieved to hear his voice. "Sorry, Jonathan. Its just me and Terian in the Pokemon Center right now. The rest of us is are outside." He said apologetically. "I don't know if they're willing to talk to you."

(Nobody else was ever described leaving)

Daniel was just dosing up on his medication, when he heard Jonathan's voice on Teiran's holo caster. Great. And at just the wrong time, too.

"What do you want?" He said coolly.

"Oh..." he said. He didn't know Daniel was mad at him. He looked at Terian. "Hey, Terian. Look, I know last night was rough, and that I made such an abrupt exit today, but I need to do things you four can't yet." He now went to both of them. "If I don't make it back, Glacier, fly Salamence over outside of Po Town. It's gated, and Ride Poke'Mon cannot enter over the walls confining the city. Terian, have Popplio use a water attack to wake me up. If you have anything to say, let me know."

"Do things we can't yet, what is that supposed to mean?" Duke asked, unaware of what the newcomer was talking about. However, Duke lived his life for danger and to be told he "cant" do something rubbed him the wrong way.

"I don't own a salamence," Daniel scoffed, "And I'm getting rather sick of your attitude. We're perfectly capable trainers, whether you want to acknowledge it, or not. I will not sit here and let you make me--I mean, us--Out to be lowly pieces of excrement again."

"Oh, you two are here. Look, Duke, do not take this the wrong way, but you four aren't prepared for the fight I'm fighting." He teared up. "I'm putting my life at risk, and if that is what it takes, I will stop Team Skull and save every Alolan citizen. But, you four can help me off of Ula'ula Island."

(Daniel, I meant Glacier, but I edited the post)

"Funny I happen to be here to also stop Team Skull. So don't act like I have no idea what you're talking about." Duke said, announcing his own desire to stop the villain group.

"Cool, Duke. Now, Glacier, Duke, fly yourselves here via whatever Poke'Mon you have, and you two can help me in this fight. I'm asking Glacier because I see the potential in him that will spark. Duke, if you are with me, I am waiting in Malie City. I assume you know where that is. Take Glacier as well if Salamence isn't up for the flight. If you two do, then I'll inform you of a plan I have just thought of. If not, then I'll go in myself."
He looked at Daniel and added, "Also, I may be younger than you, but I don't like that you're watching over me and telling me something my parents would. If you're this upset about me calling you a newbie, then I'm sorry. Even though you've been with Poke'Mon for a long time, Coordinators make the stage bright with beauty, not heated with action."
He looked at Tieran and asked, "Is there something you need to say? I'm here to listen, but if not, I understand. I just..... had a feeling that you wanted to throw in your two cents."

"I'm going to watch my friend at his contest first. Team Skull can wait for the moment." Duke said declining the newcomer's invitation.

"So just because Daniel is a coordinator he can't fight? That is a naive perception. His skills shouldn't be judged based on his career choice. He and Teiran are skilled in their own right, and I won't have you belittle their skills." Duke said, sticking up for Daniel.

"I'm TRYING TO PROTECT YOU ALL! DON'T YOU SEE THAT I'M LOOKING OUT FOR DANIEL AND TEIRAN BY HAVING THEM STAY HERE!?!?! DANIEL IS A FABULOUS COORDINATOR, BUT IF HE COMES, HE'S IN DANGER BECAUSE HARM WILL COME HIS WAY!!!!!!!!! I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT TEIRAN EITHER!!!!!!!! YOU, DUKE, NEED TO THINK AHEAD BEFORE YOU CHALLENGE ME LIKE THIS, BECAUSE NOW, I'LL HAVE TO GO IN MYSELF AND STOP TEAM SKULL! I NEED HELP FROM SOMEONE LIKE YOU AND GLACIER, BECAUSE ONE PERSON AGAINST ALL OF THEM IS TOUGH!!!!!!! THREE AGAINST THEM IS MUCH, MUCH EASIER!!!!!!!!! Thank you for assuming my thought process, and good day." He closed the hologram and left the Poke'Mon Center. He had his sights changed from Po to Paniola. Duke had no clue about what was going to happen.

Daniel nodded in Duke's direction, as did Lopunny. "Well, that was explosive," he commented gruffly, "Thanks for sticking up for me again, though."

He selected one of his stronger pain relievers, swallowing some quickly. "That whole debacle's literally given me a huge headache," he complained.

Jonathan breathed breaths of rage. He never knew Tieran too well, and he had an incident with Glacier earlier, but now, they were the only ones he could trust. He cried for a solid fifteen minutes. He had set a bad example of a strong Trainer. They were supposed to inspire, reach out, be a friend. He had done all the opposite. Screw Daniel, he thought. Screw Duke, I'll just let Glacier and Teiran travel with me and us three can stop Team Skull. He flew Charizard back to Paniola for a final time to confront the four Trainers.
"Guys, I need to say something."

Last edited:

SaiyanDakon

"I...can't...I just might end up where I started...back at forgotten." Glacier said. "I'll be for a portion of the contest then I'll leave to help...I can watch the remainder of the contest on my C-Gear. Best of luck to you two. I expect you in the finals." He finished. Salamence was eager to watch the two trainers compete in the contest, as well as Glacier. "I doubt I'll make it to the semifinals. "He joked to himself.

Last edited:
(Oh my God, I would have loved if you'd wait for me! I want to talk, but apparently, no one has enough decency to wait for me! Thanks. And Lucario? No bad words. Read the rules of my thread. AND I DO NOT HAVE A HOLOCASTER. I own a pokegear.)

"I'll go with Glacier. I need to prove to Jonathan that just because I'm new, doesn't mean I'm not strong, and just because Daniel is in a wheel chair, doesn't mean he's not strong." Teiran said defiantly. "And just because someone screwed up, doesn't mean others can toss around mean words, to make them feel bad for what they did. I'm not taking sides here." Teiran continued, as she stamped her foot on the ground. "Jonathan, we are going to wait for Daniel and Kyle, and Duke's contest to be over. Then we all will meet you at Po town. Got it?" she said. "I don't want to lose you all as friends, but in order to get what we want, we have to work together." she said.

"I agree with Teiran. We will wait for the contest to finish. Then we can all work together." Duke said, in full support of Teiran and her suggestion. Charizard gave a nod as well to show its support.

"It's true. Jonathan, you can't judge anyone here, and Daniel, you can't just make him feel bad about it, and hold this against him forever." Teiran stated, giving information for both sides. Popplio said a bunch of Pokemon speak, as if everyone could understand him, and clap at his speech. For Popplio's benefit, Teiran sweat dropped, and clapped anyways.

SaiyanDakon

"If I lose the first round, I'll know why." Glacier told them. "I'll practice more on my moves and performance. So...lets get ready guys...were in for a big one." Salamence roared for agreement. Totodile grinned in agreement as well as Zoroark.

"I'll be watching it all!" Teiran said, as she pumped a fist. She was so ready to watch them all. She would cheer all of them on, and she would support those who lost, and that whom won. "I am going to shout for all of you! Whether you win or lose!" Teiran proclaimed, as she looked from Goacier, to Daniel, to Kyle.

"Let's get going, then!" Daniel demanded, "'Cause the first round is gonna start soon, and I look like a hot mess!"

Daniel got to the contest hall in a hurry, slipping into a reasonably smart dress shirt and tie, before getting Mightyena out, and running the brush through her fur one last time. He put a bow tie collar on her, before beaming her back into her pokeball, and rolling out into the lounge, to meet the others.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier put on his dragon protector clothes on because he was performing with Salamence and Dragonair. He polished the orbs on Dragonair's head and sharpened Salamence's teeth. "Hey Terian. Can you watch Rowlet for me?" Glacier said handing Rowlet to her. It was the very same Rowlet that bumped Glacier's head. Rowlet, on the other hand, was napping. "Daniel, can you use two Pokemon for this?" He asked.

"It's a single performance today, so no," he answered, "You can only use one pokemon in the performance stage. Didn't you read the rules today?"

It had said, very clearly, on the flier, that Paniola Town was hosting a single performance contest that day, and that there would be no exceptions to this rule. Daniel had read about it ahead of time, and prepared his appeal accordingly.

Jonathan recollected himself. "I'll make it to the contest," He said. "I need to." He walked to the contest hall and bought admission. Afterward, he saw everyone then went inside.

SaiyanDakon

"Sorry...I'm still not used to it..." Glacier said apologetically. "All right, Dragonair. You're performing today." Dragonair beamed happily and wasn't even nervous. He chuckled. "I'm a little nervous. Aren't you guys?" Glacier asked.

"Of course I am," Daniel answered, "But I won't let that get in my way. I'm here to win, and winners don't combusken out due to stage fright!"

Lopunny sat back on the sofa, having been granted a rare opportunity to take a break from her job. Today, Daniel was goig up on stage with no one but himself and Mightyena.

Jonathan waited intently for the contest. He had a great view of the stage and was excited for his friends. He thought of who to take for the spy mission. He wanted to take Glacier and Teiran, but if they said no, Duke and Daniel wouldn't be a bad idea, either. Then, he saw the judge. "Welcome to the Paniola Contest," he said, energetically. "Now, here are our contestants!"

(Note: Kemen will only be appearing temporarily, and he will leave some time after the showcase)

"And after this, we have Teiran's showcase," Daniel added, "Where you'll finally get to meet Kemen, the Nita King, and my boyfriend! I can't wait to see him!"

Daniel knew that somewhere out there, Kemen was watching this contest. He was going to be rooting for him the whole time, he was sure of it...

(Teiran doesn't do contests, she's a performer, not a coordinator. And you've auto'd again)

"He's so handsome, and kind, and he makes the best pokesticks," Daniel gushed, blushing, "I'm sure that you'll all like him! Not as much as I do, but still"~

(I am not doing the contest, I am doing the performance. But I'm glad you were paying attention)

Teiran took the Rowlet, and as she walked in to take her seat, she then saw Jonathan, and waved to him, sitting don next to him. "So you came back, huh?" Teiran asked, as her smile grew, happy to see that Jonathan was back with the group. "I'm going to be performing in the next town, so I would love if you'd stay for that!" Teiran said, as Popplio hopped onto Jonathan's lap.