• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Journey in Alola!

todoroki

Previously gamora
Ansel was taken aback by the performances. A part of him wanted to go over and apologize. He knew that in a way him yelling was unjustified. But at the same time he couldn't stand the thought of having to go over and humiliate himself. He started to curl up with his Pokemon, tired of searching for a place to stay. Elpida's flame kept the four of them warm, and Ansel drifted off into sleep. However, a curious Thymos was still awake, and began to walk over towards that group. Thymos spotted Daniel's Lopunny and instantly fell in love. He ran over his arms flailing, blushing trying to do some weird sort of mating dance with the Rabbit Pokemon, blushing. "Roth, roth!"

The field suddenly became coated in ice as Fomantis found it harder to get her footing as Duke had to commend Daymon. Despite just getting the Snorunt he already knew how to seemingly maximize its capabilities.

Still, Duke had been quick to answer. "Fomantis use Leaf Blade to stab into the ice and skate!"

Fomantis gave a nod as her appendages began to glow before she stabbed them into the ice to gain some steady footing before she propelled herself forward. Skating along the ice floor to the best of her ability as she aimed to close in on the Snorunt and deliver a slash with her Leaf Blade across its chest.

"Snorunt! Protect!" He yelled, and blocked against the assaulting Leaf Blade. "Now! Just like we- oh wait." He said, thinking that this was the Snorunt he'd trained back in the Pokemon school. They had a crazy technique. "Ummm... Ah! Use Ice Beam at close range!" He yelled, and Snorunt did so.

Daniel's attention turned to Lopunny, and a strange Vigoroth, who, like Machoke always did, appeared to be flirting with Lopunny. Unimpressed with the display, Lopunny haughtily rebuffed, tossing her ears. A highly-skilled service pokemon like her could do much better, than a rogue Vigoroth. Even if much better meant Machoke...

"Use the ice! Slide and dodge it!" Duke said, as Fomanits much like before as she brushed her leaf blade against the ice field and pushed herself away from the ice beam as Fomantis then pushed herself forward and aimed to deliver another strike with her Leaf Blade.

I turned your ice field into an advantage. How will you respond to this Daymon. I know you and Snorunt can find an answer...

Teiran laughed at the sight, and walked over to the Vigoroth. She pet him one the head, as if trying to calm the Pokemon down.

"Hold on, bud. Slow down a bit." she said, stroking the Vigoroth's fur.

Snorunt was knocked back, and Daymon looked awestruck. He went into deep thought for a few seconds. Then his eyes opened,a be there was a new determination in them. "I found this a while ago. Back when I didn't even know about the island challenge. They called it the Icium." He said, pulling out a light blue crystal. He inserted it into his Z-Ring. "You know what's coming next." He said, grinning. "Your move."

todoroki

Previously gamora
Thymos hunched down and let his arms wave in disappointment at Lopunny's rejection. He cooed in happiness after Yellow began petting him. "Vigo!" He hugged around her leg, happy to have made a new friend.

"Heh." Teiran said, giving a sheepish smile.

She was taken aback by his hug, and then, gently placed her arms around him, stroking him gently.

"Do you have a trainer?" she asked, wondering if he ran away.

todoroki

Previously gamora
Thymos ignored the question and climbed on top of Teiran, playing with her hair. He then stood up tall, roaring. Ansel was awakened by the sound, and started to open his eyes before seeing the Vigoroth with Teiran. Crap, crap, crap. He still stayed in one place, not wanting to go make a fool of himself.

Daniel looked sheepishly at the unfolding scene, as Lopunny got in position, ready to smack the rogue creature away, if needed.

"Boy, it looks like someone's making friends," he remarked, "I wonder if that vigoroth belongs to someone..."

Duke saw the Z-Ring that Daymon flashed and had to admit he did not see this coming. Using a Z-Move on a newly caught Pokemon? Duke's confusion turned into a grin as he gave a nod.

"In that case, I think it's time we show him our best Fomantis. Let's use a combination attack! Fomantis use Energy Ball & Razor Leaf!" Duke called out as Fomantis nodded. Outside of the dodge dance style, Duke worked on a special combo move as she jumped in the air and fired a sphere of energy. While it was in the air, Fomantis fired several leaves and, with as much focus as she could, guided them so they spun around the energy sphere as it sped towards the Snorunt.

Day on nodded, and Snorunt blocked it with an Ice Beam combined with Frost Breath. "We are bonded by the power of Ice!" He yelled and Snorunt said the same thing in Pokespeak, but it just sounded like him repeatedly saying his name.
"Now!!!!" Daymon yelled, holding up his Z-Ring in a pose, which Snorunt copied. Then, a cold wave spread at once, and a few people around began to shiver, as if a bit of Mt. Lanakila came down to give them a chill. Then, they began doing a series of poses resembling the nature of ice. "Through the power of Mt. Silver, Shoal Cave, Icy Path, Snowbelle Icelands, Giant Chasam, Frost Cavern, and Mt. Lanakila!!!! I summon the snowstorm that rages through them all!!! Use Subzero Slammer!!!!!!" He yelled, and Snorunt began to summon a large amount of ice. Then, it rushed at Foamantis at Mach Speed, ready to finally slam straight into the small mantis.
The person who was watching was astounded. "They show a real bond... And Daymon's all grown up... Seems just yesterday I gave him that exact Z-Crystal. Heck, I didn't even know it was a Z-Crystal! Hah! Crazy how things can go!!"

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Glacier and Nova watched the battle and grinned. "Woah...I've haven't seen battling like that since the battling the Unova gyms." Nova said, astonished by the way Daymon and Snorunt were in sync. Glacier nodded and watched the battle with interest. He'll be a tough opponent when we battle in the Pokemon League. He thought.

Fomantis eyes widened as it was slammed by the power of the Z-Move and knocked a fair distance away. It proved to be too much for the grass type as it fainted and Duke walked over to the Fomantis. Rockruff ran over in concern as Duke picked Fomantis up.

"You were great Fomantis. You earned a good rest." Duke complimented as the Fomantis weakly nodded while Rockruff looked on in concern before Duke turned back to Daymon and Snorunt.

"Impressive display. Never expected a Z-Move from you and your new partner." Duke complimented, though Rockruff glared at the Snorunt as clearly it took offense to "hurting" Fomantis and barked aggressively at it. Duke frowned at Rockruff.

"Rockruff enough, this was an honorable. No reason to hold any hostility." Duke said as Fomantis offered a weak nod as if to discourage Rockruff. Who had ceased barking, though it kept the glare on the Snorunt even as it walked back to Duke.

"Well, I guess the Frozen Menace was as powerful as they all said!" Daymon said, bringing back on Snorunt. Then, a slow clap ricocheted through the area. "What the-" "Very good, Daymon. I see no reason for bringing you back to Hoenn. Bravo!!" Said a strange teen in a black cloak. It covered their face. "Hey.... Are you...?" He asked, recognizing the voice. "Am I?" She said, laughing. She didn't sound old and grave. She sounded young and fresh, with a true sense of humor. In a way, she kind of sounded like Daymon.

SaiyanDakon

"Frozen Menace? Seems like your kind of Nickname, to be blunt, Daymon. And this is coming from someone who has an Ice-like name." Glacier said, snickering and crossing his arms. Still...I wonder if I could see his potential grow more...He's already proven himself a fine Z-Ringer....haha, that's funny.

Teiran liked the Vigoroth a lot, and she continued to stroke its fur as it sat upon her head.

"It's nice that you like me, but do you have a trainer? Someone that cares for you?" she asked again.

todoroki

Previously gamora
Ansel was slowly walking over, waiting for Vigoroth to leave, staying hidden. However for a moment Thymos could see him, and pointed to him. "Viiigo!"

Teiran saw him point, and she immediately walked over to the shrubs. She shoved the branches aside, and saw his figure. She smiled at him with shimmery eyes, and she greeted him with a nod.

"Hi! You're from the contest hall, right? I found your Vigoroth!" she said cheerfully.

She gently picked up the Pokemon, and held him out to Ansel. "I'm Teiran."

todoroki

Previously gamora
He took Thymos, a bit annoyed at him for wandering off. Thymos frowned. "Uh, I'm Ansel." He flashed a smile for a second before glaring back at his Vigoroth.

Daniel and Kemen hung back, not wanting to get involved with Ansel again. He'd wronged them enough already, and they didn't want to give him another opportunity to get in their way.

"If you'll excuse us, we'll be off," Daniel said quietly, "I'd best get an early night, for the contest tomorrow."

Duke, along with Fomantis and his arms and Rockruff focused in on the mystery figure who seemed to know Daymon as they had been curious about who this girl was.

Though Rockruff quickly kept its gaze back at Snorunt. Still upset with it over "hurting" Fomantis.

The person took off their hood. It was a young teenager, seemingly at the age of 18, maybe even 20. She had fair skin like Daymon, and had the same brown hair color, and it was in long, mopping-down strands. "R-Reyna!!!!" Daymon said, taken aback. "Hey lil' bro! I've come to see how you're doing on your journey!" She said, enthusiasm in her voice. Daymon looked really confused. "Huh.... Wait, what? Um... Eh... Uhm...." He said, looking around.

Teiran looked back at the both of them, sweating as the tension grew.

"Wow...if I didn't know better, something must've happened between you two!" she said sheepishly, Brionne slapping her leg.

"Ow! Anyways, it was nice to meet you Ansel. You can join us if you want. We'll probably be crashing at a hotel. What do you say?" she asked, hoping to make a new friend.

"It'd probably be best if he didn't," Kemen said quickly, "We ran into some trouble with him earlier, and I don't want to stir up drama again."

"Agreed," Daniel added, "You don't go around acting like you're better than everyone else, and then treat Kemen and I like we're diseased for being in a gay relationship..."

Teiran turned to look at Kemen and Daniel, and was a bit mad that the boy had offended them and talked bad about them, but also didn't approve of the exclusion of him.

"I think it'd be good if he joined us. It's not like you'll be sleeping in the same room." she half-joked, trying to lighten the mood.

Daniel half-jokingly eyed his partner. "Something tells me he'd have a heart attack, if he saw us sleep in the same bed," he scoffed, "And Arceus forbid we, gasp, snuggle, or sweet-talk."

"Y'know, like couples do," Kemen added.

"Guys, be nice." she swatted playfully. "If you didn't like him making fun of you, don't make fun of him."

Brionne nodded, but could tell why they'd be mad. Teiran was a bit mad at the two, and to be quite frank, was a bit nervous telling them not to do it. For they were older.

todoroki

Previously gamora
Ansel flipped the bird at them, aggravated. He wasn't going to stay to begin with, but now he wanted to just to spite them. "Get over yourselves. I'll come, yeah. Don't wanna catch whatever sickness knocked these two's egos through the roof." It wasn't his best insult, but he stuck with it.

"Your ego's high enough, so I think you're good," Daniel scoffed, sticking his tongue out, "Stuck up homophobe. Not that any nasty diseases would affect me much. I'm already diseased. Chronically."

He glanced down at his almost useless legs. "Fibromyalgia and Ehlers-Danlos syndrome have already put me in a wheelchair, and made me unable to function without a crap ton of painkiller."

todoroki

Previously gamora
"Literally what do you hold against me. I asked like, two questions. I've never met a gay couple before, and I doubt you're setting a great example. Don't pull the disease card to try to guilt trip me." He glared. He didn't know what to say about the homophobic point, he didn't even know what that word means. Scared of The Gays™? "Y'know, I don't know why I bother with a couple condescending lowlives. I can do whatever I want, and you can't stop me. Go #@$% yourselves, or each other, whichever you prefer."

Daniel was about to yell after him, but Kemen stopped him, shaking his head. "There's no point in saying anything else," he answered, "I think he gets the idea."

The Nita King rubbed his temples. "As rude as he was, both to us, and the poor receptionist he threatened and harassed, and as much as he let his vigoroth go rogue, annoying your service pokemon, don't you think you overdid it a bit?" he sighed, "There was no need to pull the chronic disease card..."

Teiran rubbed her own temples annoyed.

"I know I just met you Ansel, and this may seem rude, but I'm going to tell you, the three of you, to all shut up? Please?" she sighed, the smiling disappearing from her face.

It was disturbing that she didn't know what Ansel met, she was only twelve. She hoped not to find out, but his swearing made her mad, the guilt trips, the swearing, the crude humor, all of it.

"I swear, I could slap you all..." she murmured under her breath.

She picked up Brionne and left the clearing, her face in a clearly disturbed state. She walked towards Akio.

"Ready to find a hotel?" she asked, returning a fake smile to her face.

todoroki

Previously gamora
Ansel reluctantly obliged. What he wanted more than anything right now was to sleep in a nice bed, in his own room, away from them.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier watched the skirmish break down between Ansel, Kemen, and Daniel. "Hmmm...seems as if Daniel has a new rival." He said, smirking.

"Ugh." she grumbled.

Teiran, still holding Brionne, walked into the contest hall. She was fed up with the foolish behavior of the three boys, and grabbed Akio's wrist, not mad with him, but not wanting to talk at the moment. She pulled him to the hotel, which was conveniently across the street, two buildings to the right.