• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

A Journey in Alola! Discussion

thanks, I have notifications on, but I HAVEN'T BEEN GETTING ANYTHING!!!! yeah, you can join, I'm glad you waited. I said you can join if you post a bio, but that wasn't necessarily true. Sorry, even if I did mean it that way, I would need to check over your bio before hand. Sorry. And Lunar is right. The purpose is traveling together, staying together, and going after our goals, NOT defeating team skull however! Or any other team for that fact of matter.
Cool sounds good to me. I'll be on again later.

Name: Platnum
Personality: can be jerk at times but when it's need he can also be kind and sencear
Looks: blue hair, and an orange sweatshirt
Goals: To find challenging opponents
Pokemon (So far): Briona, Bayleef, Fenniken
backstory: just a trainer from Johto who has traveled across the world in search of a challenge he left all his pokemon in the pokemon bank except a Chikorita so he can start fresh and travel across the Alola then got a Poplio for a new starter

trainercard-Platnum RP.png

o sry but that's not a bad word though I don't want to get kicked out

J is right. You need to also be more descriptive with your wordplay. For example,

Teiran watched the sunset from afar, looking at Brionne, who nudged Teiran with her nose.

And also, you need to add quote when a Pokemon is talking as well. You can't decide wether it is late or not either. We had just woken up! Sorry, but these are the rules, and you need to follow them.

Name: Zink
Personality: generally nice but angry most of the time
Looks: Orange hair, scar on face, glasses, hat
Goals: To be the the best rival I can
Pokémon (so far): Quilava, Egg (Chimchar) Fletchling
Backstory: Started my Journey in Jhoto, failed to beat Lance, then went to Sinnoh and Unova in search of my buddy, Platnum so he I am in Alola

Name: Robby
Personality: typically quiet, to himself. but also friendly and always enjoys meeting others
Looks: Curly brown hair, thin and fit. blue jeans, white tennis shoes, gray v neck shirt.
Goals: Travel all the regions and collect all the badges
Pokemon (So far): Sableye, Ludicolo
backstory: Originally from Hoenn where he received Gem, his Sableye, from his mother. Before leaving for Alola as his first stop, he caught a Lombre, named Poncho. He had just arrived in Alola the previous week, and is now on a journey to explore as much of the region as possible.

(My apologies for joining without permission. I honestly forgot it was an ask to join cause I spent a good small while reading up recent posts trying to know how to approach the rp so it just sorta slipped my mind)

I'm wondering if I can join again? I have an OC I want to use, but he'll be where you guys are at if that works. I see you're on Akala, so here's my bio.
Name: Jonathan
Personality: Courageous, loves battle, fun-loving, kind
Appearance: Short, dark brown hair, sunglasses. Wears purple jacket (same design as Ash's from XYZ) zipped to chest to reveal black shirt with thunderbolt on it. Black and Yellow watch. Jeans and shoes like Ash's from XYZ.
Poke'Mon: Dartrix, Charjabug, Crabrawler, Fletcchinder, Toxapex

Another note, he has yet to attempt the trial at Lush Jungle, but I'll have Fletchinder and Dartrix sweep it.

I am actually interested as well, though my replies may be scarce due to a bit of a busy life. ^_^; I do check the site often though!

First leave a bio, both of you.

A group of (trainers, coordinators, performers, exc.) are traveling on a journey to the finish. Join them as they face challenges, relax, and have fun through Alola. Maybe you'll enjoy yourself, or meet a special someone? Maybe you'll accomplish your dream? Come to Alola, where dreams come true!