• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

A Journey in Alola! Discussion

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Mike Light
Personality: Friendly; Optimistic; Kind; Adventurous; Intelligent
Looks: Has dirty blonde hair, coffee brown eyes, necklace with Volcano badge, black hoodie, jeans, black sneakers
Goals: To take control of every region.
Pokemon (So far): Egg, Charizard, Alolan Sandslash, Wailord, Breloom.
Backstory: Mike was born in Cinnabar Island and with his team beat the elite four. He left most of his Pokemon in Kanto, and then went to Hoenn. He caught some Pokemon there, which he uses now. He also uses his starter from Kanto. Mike caught an Alolan Sandshrew and evolved it. His previous journey was full of adventures and voyages, and he found a lot of friends, too. Mike hopes his next journey will be as great as his previous.

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Can somebody tell me where you guys are? I don't want to end up being in Iki Town and you guys in Ula Ula Island.

May I join the RP
Bio:
Name: Alex
Personality: Friendly, funny, laid-back.
Looks: Dark brown hair, Light brownish eyes, A creepy black Hoodie, Shorts and Dark Red Sneakers
Goals: To beat all the trials and collect all the Z-move.
Pokemon (So far): Rockruff, Alolan Ninetails, Blastoise
Backstory: Alex was a small boy from Kalos, grew up with a squirtle who treated him well. One day a Mimikyu came and made Alex sick.
Alex couldn't be saved until a strange Ice type vulpix cured him. Now he lives with his Rockruff which he caught on his way to Alola, A Blastoise and An Alolan Ninetails.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
yellow I'm really confused where everyone is so that's why I haven't started. I know you guys were in Royal Avenue but you started a battle and then there were a bunch of other RPs I had to do and I lost track again. Can someone remind me?

Is it okay if i join?

Name: Nightmare(Doesn't like his name at all so he tells everyone his name is Night)
Personality: Really mean when angered,Happy most of time, cares for other if they have a bond
looks:(Looks like my profile but i'll tell you anyways) White Beanie, Black hair, Blue eye's, black gloves, Blue bandana, White skinned, Blue shirt and lines of white
Pokemon: Litten, Larvitar
Goals: to finally beat his dad and prove that he is strong
Backstory: He grew up i family that never loved him, his birth place was Po town before team skull took it over, of the day it was taken over he lost his mother, his dad moved to Aloha, his dad said that until he gets stronger and get to beat him he can come back

Hm...how about you bump into us at the island Kahuna challenge! If I'm not mistaken, we would be heading there today or tomorrow. If you don't want to wait, Teiran and Daniel have a showcase and contest today, so you could appear at one of those.

Last edited:
Name: Ali
Personality: Funny, relaxed, laid-back
Looks: Has neatly combed brown hair, big brown eyes, A black tank top covered by a hoodie, he has black shorts and black and yellow sneakers
Goals: To make friends and beat the league
Pokemon (So far): Rockruff, Alolan Sandslash
backstory: A boy who was trained in the arts of rock Pokémon, He has always liked to train with his rockruff and is a happy trainer. Nothing bad has happened to him.

Name:Drake
Personality:Funny, strong, a bit crazy. Half of his sentences have Moxie in them. He's a brave kid. Weird kid, sure, but brave nonetheless.
Looks:Drake had brown hair, tan skin, and blue eyes. He wears a blue t-shirt witha Druddigon on it. He has brown cargo pants and orange shoes.
Goal:To be the strongest, like, ever.
Pokemon(so far): Farfech'd, Beedrill, Victribell.
Backstory:After traveling with Akio for many regions, Drake went off on his own, bringing along his team veterans. Now that he is in Alola, he walks a new road. He wants to complete the island challenge.
(This is a character from @Akio and Cubone 'S story: Akio's story. Akio, can I use him or not. @Yellow.anime , don't accept me until he's told me yes or no.)

Okay. I'll just make a different character.
Name: Daymon Walker
Personality: Caring and loves to make friends. He loves to battle and has fun doing so. He wants to be the very best. He is outgoing for his friends, and often hoes to great lengths to protect them. He hates evildoers and can get mad and serious while fighting them.
Looks: Daymon has brown hair, tan skin, and Green Eyes. He wears a black T-shirt with a Skarmory head on it. He wears brown shorts and grey shoes.
Goal:To be the very best.
Pokemon: Marshtomp, Lairon, Skarmory.
Backstory: Hailing from Hoenn, Daymon came to Alola so he could train. He is trying to continue the family name, as his parents were both great trainers. He got Marstomp as his starter, Lairon in Granite Cave, and Skarmory while on the boat there.

Name: Asra Mikaela Jones (Ra for short)
Personality: She mostly appears as a young girl with a passion on photography. She's quite eccentric and the amount of energy she carried astonished others around her. This tied into her curiosity, as she is willing to do almost anything for a scoop or a photo, well not anything. She's also a chocoholic or sweetaholic, might be the reason why she has an incredible amount of energy.
Looks: Has a chin length maroon hair, amber eyes, pale complexion, slim built and short height. Wears a shiny umbreon hoodie, white turtleneck sweater, black shorts, tights, maroon boots and gloves. She will change clothes in the story but that's what she mostly wear. She also has a dark green Decidueye logo headphones, red shaded muffler, a camera and a belt bag similar to May colored maroon.
Goals: To travel the world and help her family on their daily needs, aka bills
Pokemon: (Shiny) Froakie «Poseidon»
Riolu «Galahad»
Rockruff «Thanatos»

Backstory: Once she lived in a harsh and abusive family but she got adopted by the Jones, a complete opposite of her previous family. Now she lived with her Ma and Paps along with there, also, adopted daughters. She had ought to give her family a better life so they wont end up like her previous ones, so she dedicated herself on taking part-time jobs and photography for some magazine, brochure manufacturer.

Alright, what's everyone doing in the RP now? Still very curious but too sleepy to read through the RP, I might fell asleep in the middle of it so I'm hoping once I woke up I'll have an idea on the RP.