• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

A Journey in Alola! Discussion

Oh my god, i was grounded for two days, my mouse batteries are dead, and I'm on a tablet, reading this fight...why? I get both your sides, but for a couple things...

Trinity is Teirans sister, and my OC, so I can be here. And I'm NOT going to make the group join Skeletal fire. Nor am i going to make the SF group join the journey in Alola.

And ps, @PikminCommanderJ you can join, if you give character info. I'm SO sorry you had to be caught in all the mess.

Name: Victor
Personality: Reserved, but caring. For some reason, cat pokemon seem to like him a lot. He likes to cook, and find new recipes to experiment with.
Looks: Black, short hair. Red Hoodie, with a meowth coin design on the back, black jeans, and red shoes with white stripes.
Goals: To travel the region in search of new foods to both try and learn, as well as make friends along the way.
Pokemon so far: Torracat, alolan meowth(given to him), and one Skorupi.
Backstory: Victor, grew up in Snowbella town, where his family ran a shop that specialized in spicy foods that helped make the cold bearable for people not used to the town's frosty weather. After accepting an invitation from his sister living in Alola, he decided to travel to the region to visit her, and explore the Alola.
(Ill also post this in the rp)

thanks, I have notifications on, but I HAVEN'T BEEN GETTING ANYTHING!!!! yeah, you can join, I'm glad you waited. I said you can join if you post a bio, but that wasn't necessarily true. Sorry, even if I did mean it that way, I would need to check over your bio before hand. Sorry. And Lunar is right. The purpose is traveling together, staying together, and going after our goals, NOT defeating team skull however! Or any other team for that fact of matter.

Name: Platnum
Personality: can be jerk at times but when it's need he can also be kind and sencear
Looks: blue hair, and an orange sweatshirt
Goals: To find challenging opponents
Pokemon (So far): Popplio, Chikorita
backstory: the x campion of Johto, Hoenn, Unova, Kanto, Kalos, Alola, and Sinnoh. Decided to step down so he can go on another journey to see if he can find someone who can even challenge him.

Before I allow this, you need to edit you Ex champion stuff. That is super OP, and not true to any of us. You cannot be ex champion of anything.

Last edited:
Name: Platnum
Personality: can be jerk at times but when it's need he can also be kind and sencear
Looks: blue hair, and an orange sweatshirt
Goals: To find challenging opponents
Pokemon (So far): Popplio, Chikorita
backstory: just a trainer from Johto who has traveled across the world in search of a challenge he left all his pokemon in the pokemon bank except a Chikorita so he can start fresh and travel across the Alola then got a Poplio for a new starter