• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

A Journey in Alola! Discussion

I say, after we travel to every island, we make a trip back to Melemele, which I'll get my crystals from. Then, we can travel to Ula'ula, and do the league (I'll also have the master class there) and after all is accomplished, we part ways at the plane station.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
I feel like it's probably too late to join and I'll try anyways to see if I get pity but can I join, I know I'll probably have a lot of writing to though. But I don't get I tried and sorry for disturbing you.

Name: Kyle
Personality: Shy at first but in the end you get to know him he's pretty nice. He would enjoy a good battle & like to make friends even though he's shy. At most times though he's pretty serious.
Looks: Kyle wears a black and orange hoodie with ripped black and grey jeans. He wears white nikes and winter white and black cap. Under his hat his black but the main reason he wears a hat is to cover scars from his childhood. His skin color is a mix of black and white so you could say he's cookies and cream (Bad Puns for life). Lastly his eye color is stormy grey.
Goals: Kyle's goal is to be the champion and to beat all trials while having all Z moves
Pokemon (So far): Treecko (My partner in crime) and chimchar (my second fav pokemon)