• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed 80's Pokemon Journey though the regions (Discussion)

Ash, Misty, and Brock were standing on a cliff because team rocket tried to take all of the butterfree and they had to stop them. They had to release them from the giant net that had them captive.

It will be in this RP. I had the idea when I gave Alex a Butterfree. I wanted something that would add to the RP. I will come up with a reason soon.

@Red Gallade I'd be happy to be your guide once again!

Basically, for Monica, she was a bit behind everyone and split up to find her Great Grandmother in Viridian that was discussed earlier, earning her a shiny Ponyta named Adara. She is located outside of the Pokemon Center.
Lola was traveling a bit away from the Pokemon Center, being offered something for her egg but declining. She was angry (seemingly), as Wes has been flirting with Amra, and Lola was not about that. (Sterling was also knocked down a bit by Wes)
Then Sterling and JC should be somewhere- I don't know the specifics but they are interacting somewhere in Viridian.

And that's the tour! Thanks for joining me on the "What-You-Missed" train!

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
Lol just read your guys' date scene. Interesting thoughts on the characters.

@Mango137 I figured Lola not liking Wes in the beginning would be an interesting group dynamic and maybe a nice arc for character development in the two. Maybe start out as rivals and end up in a situation where they need to trust each other to get out of a predicament, y'know? I thought it would be fun. ;)

Lol just read your guys' date scene. Interesting thoughts on the characters.

@Mango137 I figured Lola not liking Wes in the beginning would be an interesting group dynamic and maybe a nice arc for character development in the two. Maybe start out as rivals and end up in a situation where they need to trust each other to get out of a predicament, y'know? I thought it would be fun. ;)
Sounds good! We could have Wes try to suck up for awhile but at a certain point he just gives up.

Krisseon

Ah, Mango you did a bit of autoing in your last post. I didn't have a chance to post yet and my intentions were not to have Lola in the Pokemon Center. Can you please fix that until I've finished my post?

Krisseon

Thank you.
Nah yours is fine Kitty.
Well if we were to do that we'd probably treat your character as an NPC instead of actually taking the role in any way.

Well actually if he let us know when he was going to be out then we can cover for him if need be. I will wait until you post first before I fix mine. When Mango changed it kind of made my post seem off.

Krisseon

Oh, nah go ahead and fix it. If you guys haven't returned to Lola yet it would be weird for her to talk to a character that wasn't there lol.

Well, finished making my second character after going through another box of tissues in the morning, ow. Summer's really starting to make me think twice on that particular season...

Name: His name is Joel.
Age: His age is currently unknown at the moment, though it is estimated to be around the somewhat older range from his records.
Hometown: His hometown is Malie City, located in the region of Alola.
Sexuality: He is as straight as the bars seen in a typical slammer.
Species: Jangmo-o | Scaly Pokémon
Ability: Overcoat (Nullifies the negative effects of harsh weather conditions, and powder and spore-based moves.)
Height: 1'10" | 55.88 cm
Weight: 49.1 lbs | 22.27 kg
Looks: Joel is your typical, daily Jangmo-o that one would often find in a certain region composed of various islands. His body and scales are in a somewhat paler coloring from spending far too much time indoors. Upon closer inspection from any wandering eyes, he has some bandages in a light layering hastily wrapped on various areas of his body.
Clothing: Joel wears a small, gray jumpsuit that likely conceals some questionable items. The peculiar garment has some small tears on the relative area of his chest. He sports on a tiny, midnight black bandanna that is worn around his head. The bandanna covers around a third of his large, heart-shaped scale in a pale yellow hue on his head.
Personality: Joel is described from an officer to be a shady, problematic Pokémon. He likes to manipulate others in order to have things go his way. He tends to remain quiet and feign the angel's way whenever an authority figure of any sort is close by. He is observant around other conversations, and sometimes goes as far as to jump in for a second at the right timing to catch any juicy words in a discreet, polite manner. He usually takes things too literally, which often results in the dragon Pokémon having to process everything like an old fax machine.
RP Role: He is likely going to be part of the Rival area.
Goal: Aside from putting his old life behind, he is trying to find new and creative ways to perform his misdeeds to offset the risk of getting caught red handed.

Keep him away from Hilda, she uses way to many sayings that she picked up from her parents, like "Aah'll be there if the creek don't rise." or "That Pokemon is as pretty as a peach."

@Kiraru. Accepted. I love him. Also I lovw Hilda. She is like my favorite character in the RP. Also I am thinking of closing this RP off since we have not had any new people join. Beside I kind of want to keep it small.

Krisseon

@zodiac_queen I think I may have misconstrued Monica's location. Or maybe Sterling and JC's location, as I thought they were still by the Pokemon Center. I'm kinda confused where everyone is now lol.

@EmoKitty21 Do you mind if I re-do my character Duchess's profile soon, as the character is going to assume the role of Ferry/Guide person since Hamper has been found and terminated?

And @Krisseon, I just moved her, as I thought she would've saw no one she remembered, as she is currently a bit monotone and absent-minded .