• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed 80's Pokemon Journey though the regions (Discussion)

Ok. Right now monsters are not supposed to show up and they need to be ran by me first. If they are basically harmless like Krisseon's is then yes they can show up at this time. Since everyone is in the beginning stages of their journey and are still in a place that is monitored for monsters and such they should not encounter any that wish to do harm to characters controlled by the RPers. Also what was with your last post Lunar?

Well really it should have been ran by me first and foremost before you done this. Seriously you have already kept two characters basically at a stand still. Alex and Hilda have been waiting for JC and Shadow to reunite. That has been postponed by you for a while now. Those two characters are just as important as yours in this RP.

Well right now, I contemplating if I should tell you to you are out of the RP or not. All that you have done has made op characters. Stalled people from moving their characters along. You have also not really even followed the guidlines of RP at all. Also you knew that we were waiting for Shadow and JC to reunite. Me and Playful have been waiting for almost two days.

Ok thank you. Though this is your last chance. I won't hesitate to tell you to leave. I would rather you stay and learn how to be a better RPer. I would rather the story not be derailed by one person. Everyone else is following the rules and the story of the RP.

Like I said, this is for much later on.

Name: Brain Dean
Hometown: He lives in a shack in Pinewheel Forest
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Ladies, the boar likes you!)
Species: Were Boar; Monster class
Looks: Brian has black hair and brown eyes. He has pig ears and a pig's tail, seemingly harmless enough. He has a tan and stands at about 6' while being a muscular build. When he is a boar, he is about 6' tall as well with huge yellow tusks. He is a dark brown fur that is bristlely. His eyes glow yellow.
Clothing: He wears a white button-up, tucked in shirt and dark blue jeans. He has brown leather boots and a military-tag necklace. He has no other accessories.
Personality: Brain is scared of newcomers due to the fact he might hurt them without knowing it. He tends to spend time alone in his house, but when he does get friends, he is genuinely a nice man that will make you feel at home in his home. (he will even make you tea). He spends a lot of time reading so then he can find a cure.
When he is a boar, he is a monster and doesn't care for anyone's feelings. He will destroy anything in sight, so don't get to close. You might be able to revert him back to normal if you can remind him of who he is.
RP Role: Roadblock/Antagonist (much later in the RP, much much later)
Goal: To be cured
Abilities: He can turn into a boar, however, this is not controllable. He is also able to understand pig-like Pokemon and pigs.
Starter pokemon: Tempig
Pokemon: Swinub, Grumpig, Tempig
So how does this look?
Also, that excuse is total horse turd, Lunar. You know, the 'I didn't know' one. Ugg, I hate it when people do that

Well basically Wes, Lola, Amra are waiting at the entrance to Veridian. Monica is coming to rejoin the group after visiting with her grandmother.

That is were Lola, Amra and Wes is. They are waiting for the rest of the group to enter.

Hilda, Shadow, and Alex are in the forest waiting for JC to enter. They have basically sitting there just waiting for everyone else.

Well I would rather you have it seeing as it would be more useful then just a pokemon Alex carries around all of the time. Which he already carries Povel around so it would make sense that he does not have a Pichu.

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
Mango, you're autoing a bit again. It's up to zodiac if the Ponyta has any sort of bond with your character, or any of the other characters for that matter, as it's her creation. At this point I have to ask, you do know what autoing is, right?