• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed 80's Pokemon Journey though the regions (Discussion)

Do you think you can edit it so that is more clear. That way it won't seem like autoing. That way it can be more like a thought for your character.

Important Notice.
Hey everyone. Me and Mango's character had just done an encounter with pouchers in Viridian forest. I am letting you guys know so you characters can clam one of the pokemon in the truck if you wanted them to. I would rather have the story be that they took them in to care for them. If anyone wants on of the pokemon let me know.

Also @PlayfulFox47, gets first dibs on the Jigglypuff.

Well if you wanted we could add a pokemon to the list we could say that we did not see all of them. The only other known one is an abra. So anything else can be added.

Then perhaps Sterling could either get Dratini, Growlithe or Rhyhorn? (Sterling's cards are on page 6)

Of course, only one for the sake of not building too fast and defeating the purpose of his Kanto journey.

It would be reasonable that a dratini would be not easy to spot and have a reason why they would take it as well seeing as it is kind of rare.

Dratini's most likely then, I'll try and think of a response, last I checked, Sterling was being approached by Monica's Ponyta, perhaps he can hear the commotion and go off to investigate and find you two, as well as the cages (one of which containing his next Pokemon)

I missed quite a bit too because notifications was preventing me from seeing this for some reason, until I fixed the issue with my email.

I suppose I should probably have Povel either still be asleep or maybe something else, because he's not doing too well, along with lil' Joel here after reading and stuff.

@LunarSilvally, I am letting you know that was your last chance. I am not trying to be mean or anything. There have been times I have given you chance after chance to fix the problems you have caused. There are somethings that you need to work on.
  • You need to rework your characters to fit the RP. It is not the job of the RP creater to fit your characters into their story.
  • You have many times butted into conversations that have been between two characters. It would not be that big of a deal but when it was done when they were right in the middle of responding back to the other character that is when it becomes a problem.
  • In the beginning you stalled two characters because your two characters were no where near one another. My character tried to give yours a way to go back and find one another, but it was ignored.
  • One of the things you need to work on is learning to adapt to other people. In an RP it is give and take. No one character is more important then the other.
  • There are also times you have wrote sentences that should have ended sooner then they did.
  • I have asked you to change the way you write your characters in this story. The characters in this story do not have special powers. The way they look does not give your character better senses then the next.
  • Then there was a few posts back that you wrote halfway in present tense. You need to work on this to make sure it does not happen again.
  • There are times when you post without a thought. Most of the time that is when you most of the time mess up the story. To help combat this take more time to think on your posts. It will help you to not write characters into a corner so to speak. What I mean by this is basically just overriding everything someone just put into their characters with one post. There are times that people can't write another post after that. It just confuses everyone.
Now I don't want you to take this the wrong way. I just think that you need to work on a few things before you are able to rejoin this RP. Your biggest problem is not adapting to others. It is about give and take. Work on that and the other problems you have well seem to work themselves out.

I understand @EmoKitty21, to be honest, I'm not the best roleplayer and idk how to improve my posts better that's why when I do roleplays of my own I ask others if they have any ideas to improve, let's just say I just need a bit of guidance through roleplays and to be honest it has to be broken down for me to understand. I know I need a lot of work on my characters but that just how I made them nothing else but I actually was able to bring the siblings together in one of my last posts but idk if you saw it

I did but it could've happened sooner. I am not saying you are banned completely. I just woulr like you to improve a bit more before you reenter the RP. Think of it as more of a learning experience break. That is why me and Krisseon want to help you improve.

No outro. Outro is where you say goodbye to the characters in the RP and leave the story. This way your characters are not left on a cliffhanger.