• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed 80's Pokemon Journey though the regions (Discussion)

Since EmoKitty asked if I could join, I'll join in :)

Name: Remus Felpuv
Hometown: Littleroot Town, Hoenn
Sexuality: Bisexual
Looks: Remus has black hair and black ears that resembles a Mightyena. He also has a strip of black hair that goes down his neck to his lower back, where a small tail that resembles a Mightyena is at. He also has sharp teeth and claws and has yellow Mightyena-like eyes. Despite the Pokemon-like qualities, he is very much human, with freckles and tan skin. He is also 5'05" (165 cm) and weighs 140 lbs (64 kg). He also has an underbite due to the large canine teeth.
Clothing: He wears a white tank top and black shorts and he wears sandals. He also may wear either a grey jacket or tie it around his waist. He has many nicks and scratches on his arms and legs due to scuffles with other Wild Pokemon and training his own. He also has a dark grey duffel bag that holds survival equipment, and he has a necklace with canine teeth strung through.
Personality: He acts just like a dog Pokemon, but also acts very human. He is very intelligent despite his looks, yet his other actions from his attention being diverted or when he gets playful ends up making him look comical and strange at best. He is bashful about his ears and tail, but doesn't try to hide them as he is trying get over his social anxiety.
RP Role: Main Group/Rival
Goal: Trainer/Breeder (Trains/Breeds specifically dogs, cats, and foxes)
Starter Pokemon: Poochyena (Shenz; Male) - [TYPE]Dark[/TYPE]
Pokemon:
Vulpix (Vultale; Female) - [TYPE]Fire[/TYPE]
Houndour (Doom; Male)- [TYPE]Dark[/TYPE][TYPE]Fire[/TYPE]
RP Example: You know me XD but I'll do one anyway

The moonlight caressed the ground and four sleeping figures curled up around each other underneath a base of a tree on Route 10. The ears of one large individual could be seen flicking about as he woke up in a groggy state. He heard his Houndour next to him whimper in his sleep. Wrapping his arms around the struggling dog carefully, he dragged the sleeping puppy towards his chest as he calmed down the Dark/Fire-Type from his nightmare, petting his head to keep the Houndour happy. Hearing the whimpering, his other two Pokemon began to stir from their sleep. His Vulpix looked over to see the Houndour with an unhappy face and she crawled up to him and wrapped her six tails around him, her warmth giving him more company. The trainer's Poochyena woke up and stretched outwards a bit before looking out at the moon in the sky. He then walked over and nuzzled the face of the Houndour and laid down right in front of him. The Houndour, now surrounded by his trainer and his two comrades, fell into a deeper sleep and stopped struggling. Smiling, the trainer and his two Pokemon fell back to sleep as he could hear the activity of nocturnal Pokemon prowling about. Hopefully, none of them see them as a threat and leave them alone for the entire night. They needed enough rest for later.

Last edited:
Since there are a lot of posts in the RP and I don't have the time tonight, can someone give me a summary of stuff that have happened and where everybody is and what they are doing at this moment?

Well most of it was convos. The major things that have happened was professor Oak asking for people to go on a journey to test out a pokebox system that he had created. This box is a box for trainers to store pokemon it is basically like a portable pc system. Then there was a poucher attack on Wes and Amra. They have been beaten by both characters. Another trainer showed up to help the injured pokemon to the pokemon center and out of Veridian forest. Wes and Amra are there now. They are about to head back to where Lola and Monica were. They had been standing at the entrance of the forest. Alex and Hilda are in the forest and have stubled upon another poucher truck. They are trying to get the pokemon safely back to town. Povel a Piplup who talks was sat down on the ground beside the truck and woke up from his sleep and started running. Lola and Monica have now walked into the forest to find a pokemon that has been badly injured.

Ahh, okay, now I gotta figure out how to fit my character somewhere in there. XD Maybe he could be in a poacher truck. XD Trying to sabotage it from the inside but fell asleep because he couldn't wait for the poachers to come back while he was awake.

I did but I think he has made his way further. There was a post before yours that stated he was going towards the dragon type. I am bad with names so I am not even going to try and remember it. Alex in the back of the truck looking into the cages. The pokemon that are in the cages are up everyone. There have been a purple eyed charmander and zigzag striped picu in another. So anything besides that would be good seeing as they are apart of the main groups pokemon.

Yeah it is perfectly fine. Sorry if my first post was not as clear as it could have been. Cool. As long as it is not another Eevee we have too many of them right now. Though I think all but one has stayed in the RP.

Yea, I kind of figured your character was a Normal-Type Trainer, but Remus is a Cat/Fox/Dog trainer and breeder. XD but its not like you cant have a Meowth later, unless there's a rule against that here that was stated in the middle of the thread and not the beginning ^^""

Oh.... uh... yea, a few problems with that as, in the Kanto region, the only dog-like Pokemon is the Growlithe line and the only cat-like Pokemon is the Meowth line. And the only fox-like Pokemon are the Vulpix and Eevee lines, but I want to avoid using Eevee. XD so whoops, I put myself into a bit of a pickle here.

Well, regardless if Playful is having a Persian, I'm wanting to give Remus a Meowth that wont evolve.

There's a reason why I put myself with specific categories to avoid choosing between bunches of Pokemon XD because I literally cant choose.

Oh, I forgot that the Abra line are fox-like... I'll get an Abra then. XD

I think the only person who was avoiding repetition completely is Playful.

And if that's the case Mango, then I'll probably have Growlithe evolve early then :) And Poochyena is the main of my character, seeing as how the little guy has been with him for a long time already.

I think the only person who was avoiding repetition completely is Playful.

And if that's the case Mango, then I'll probably have Growlithe evolve early then :) And Poochyena is the main of my character, seeing as how the little guy has been with him for a long time already.
I meant I’ll have an arcanine before the end of Kanto and it will stay until the end of the entire rp, and ideally I’d avoid repetition. I was just ok with Red Gallade’s character having one cause he had asked and said it was a minor Pokémon only for Kanto since his character is trying to be a dragon master.

Ahh okay :/ right now, my character is stuck with the list of Pokemon from here:

Kanto: Vulpix, Ninetales, Meowth, Persian, Growlithe, Arcanine, Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam, Eevee, and all of its evolutions.
Johto: Snubbull, Granbull, Houndour, Houndoom, and Smeargle.

What I can do is make Growlithe a more minor character after my character has gotten some Pokemon, but for now, he only has 3 and Poochyena will be the most used out of the 3.

Or, I can have that Houndour. XD I just saw your post, about that, Emo, so I'll give the guy Houndour. Houndour is usually found on Route 7 anyway, and he has been hanging around there anyway before he arrived around the area where Alex and Hilda are.