• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed 50's Pokemon Journey Discussion

Yeah. Especially since me abd EeviumZ planned on finding our Togepi eggs before we leave Mt. Moon but we had decided on us two getting lost looking for our pokemon and stumble on a deserted nest with two eggs.

TEAM ROCKET!!!
Name
: Rana Drenters
Appearance: She has black hair and brown eyes. She looks Italian. She dresses like she is in the mafia
Personality: She acts like she is a mob boss, although that is not the case.
Pokemon: Persian, Banette, Pangoro, Hydreigon, Golbat, Vikabolt
Other Info: She is the mafia. Has a think Italian accent
and
Name: Linda Flayers
Appearance: Black hair and brown eyes. She is Caucaisian. Wears the Team Rocket uniform
Personality: She is a bit scared and acts entitled
Pokemon: A-Meowth, Venipede
Other Info: Calls her Meowth, Mew (I kept on spelling Mew instead of Meowth)

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
Yeah that's true. So who should have the talker? Do you want it to be a Team Rocket member, or part of our main group?

Maybe if for the main group, instead of someone catching it, it could willingly tag along to help out.

I was talking about a non physic pokemon that way it is more unbelievable that it actually talks. Also I like the idea that it ags along with us. It would also give team rocket a reason to go after us more often.

Krisseon

Nah, I think I still like the idea of just one talking pokemon. It just makes more sense for Team Rocket to go after them more often. I just thought a ghost type would have a cooler backstory for being able to talk, that's all.

Krisseon

Maybe. Maybe Jigglypuff could come from a hidden village of talking pokemon that they need to return her to? That can be like a whole subplot! Team Rocket could somehow find out about the pokemon village and our group has to protect the talking pokemon from them? What do you guys think?