• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed 50's Pokemon Journey Discussion

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
I know, I dropped the ball on that one lol! I'm gonna figure out which one real quick and then we can play cause it sounds fun! Hold on a sec!

Krisseon

Well, I was trying to have the two walk into a cool personal scene and have an introduction with Glenn, but they haven't gone in yet so I haven't written anything else to it. It's been so long I'm kinda over it now...

Krisseon

Lol yeah. Considering Elise is kind of... well useless, as a trainer at least, I wanted Glenn to be an overachiever to balance it out. Well, for me anyway. They're kind of polar opposite personalities, which is really fun to play with!

Krisseon

@RenzFlintrock I know, Elise is my little flower child and I love her lol. I'm glad you like her too!

Those are both good matches for Glenn, actually! It's kinda funny you would say Kabutops Kitty, that used to be one of my favorite pokemon back in the day! (I always used to use him playing Pokemon Stadium on N64!)

Hmm, I might need to think about that for a minute...

Krisseon

Man Pokemon Stadium was the best, I miss that game...

Anyway, I actually think I'll go with Tyrunt, or maybe Amaura? I love Amaura, it's so pretty!

I don't know what I will go with yet. I know I am going to evolve eevee into an Umbreon so I don't need a stone for her. I will have a togepi, but I will not evolve it into a togekiss. I will have to think of what I would want.

Krisseon

That actually helped me complete Elise's Trainer Card I've been trying to finish since we first started this RP! I was having so much trouble trying to figure out what her last pokemon would be, but Amaura seems like a pretty good match for her! I also know what her act is going to be in future contests!

upload_2019-6-9_23-8-40.png

I'm still working on Glenn's though... :'|