• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed 50's Pokemon Journey Discussion

Yes but did you have all the packs and have your conputer crash every time you try to load a different neighborhood? Also there is a mod that lets you play as pets. Not only that you can also custom your sims gender as well.

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
All Sims are great honestly, I love building houses on it lol.

Anyway, Undertale is a game where you play as a small human that falls into a mountain where monsters were banished to by humans. It's really an amazing game with wonderful story telling and hilarious characters and different endings depending on how you play the game. I highly recommend it! Or you can watch a play through on youtube, if you're interested anyway.

But yeah, my idea was that maybe this pokemon village could be a lot like the mountain in Undertale, and that's why it's so hard to find. Maybe they could even have some sort of backstory to why they were sent there relating to why they talk?

Orgin is better for sims. They had a giveaway of the the sims 4 basegame not too long ago. There are a few mods I can not live without for the sims 4. The sims 3 I did not really use them. The sims 4 made it to where mods are very easy to implement and use. I can be the human since I know nothing about it. I can basically play how I would react to it.

Lol. But really the sims 4 is much better then the sims 3 and you are talking to someone who had all the packs and a lot of store content for the game. It ran slowly and crashed quite a bit. With the sims 4 you are able to do a lot more. Create a sim is much more detailed. Also they add things freely to the game almost every month. Like this month they are coming out with a free pride pack. Also @Krisseon I am the same way and I love to create characters with my sims.

I cannot get Sims 4, besides, I like my horses... and my colored clothes, and my tribe of wild cats (unfourtently I can only have six of these things), and my fairy sim, and my realizes that I play this game very weirdly.
I tend to spend more time on clothes due to me liking to make them look different then everyone else... And the sculpting isn't really what I want to do, I like my sliders.

Krisseon

Dude yesssss, and I have soooo many mods. I'm impressed how smooth it still runs even with all the crap I've dumped into it!Like the amounts of just hair mods is insane lol.

I like the push and pull. With the sliders I tended to make all of my sims the same with just different clothes. @Krisseon Right!! I have had at one time had over ten gigabytes of mods in my mods folder. I had everything sorted into different categories. Also are you an alpha cc user or a maxis match user?
@PlayfulFox47 I played the same way with the sims 3. I also enjoyed vampires as well.

Krisseon

Honestly I've only ever played Sims 4, and it was only because Origin had it on sale for literally $5!! Like I'm not even kidding. A usually like, what? $50-60 game was only $5. Best five bucks I've ever spent lol.

This past week or two it had been totally free. I have all but the new expansion pack for the sims 4. @Krisseon I meant do you prefer your cc realistic or do you prefer that it fits the games style? So for it being confusing. Also I have had the sims 2 and a few expansions for it as well. I loved it.

Krisseon

We'll probably keep it condensed into just one town/village for this RP, but for the one we can start later on, it'll be so much fun to play with! It's okay if you don't really know too much about Undertale, we'll come up with original ways to incorporate it.

What types do you guys think we should focus on? Or maybe we could combine similar types to be able to fit in all kinds of them! Like Ground/Rock/Steel types, Ghost/Dark/Poison types, stuff like that!

Krisseon

Oh of course! I was thinking Fairy/Normal/Psychic for their town. I'm gonna have fun naming the towns! So I think the best typings to put together would go like this (not in any specific order though):

Rock/Ground/Steel
Fairy/Psychic/Normal
Ghost/Dark/Poison

Dragon/Flying/Fire
Grass/Bug
Electric/Fighting
Ice/Water

Krisseon

Lol I'm glad you like her Renz! Yeah she's taken quite a liking to Preston!

I'm also glad you guys like the Undertale inspired idea! Hey do you guys mind if I adopt the thread when we're ready? I have so many ideas for it that I think you'll like!

Also should we make it an open RP or keep it between us?