• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed 50's Pokemon Journey Discussion

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
Hey guys, what do you think Jugglypuff's home should be called? I'm working on some stuff for that future RP too and I drew out a little map and stuff like that. I had the idea that all the towns could be named after candy cause the king loves food lol.

Also, Playful I was thinking for that RP the Jigglypuff you're playing now could be like in folklore the pokemon tell their kids, sense she was the first talking pokemon to be found out! What do you think?

Krisseon

I was thinking that they've been hidden for so long that they don't really know much about humans, only what they've heard through their ancestors and what's been passed down, so some could be scared of humans, some could think they're cool, some could even think they don't exist!

Oh I have name ideas for the towns, I was talking about the whole place in general! Although Snickerdoodle is a good one lol.
Actually it would be a good idea to have an idea where it is. A valley's not a bad idea! Maybe like a cavern within the valley so it's more hidden from plain sight?

Also just cause I know you love fairy types Kitty I thought that would be the first place that's introduced and it's called Sprinkle Springs, what do you think? ^.^

Krisseon

Lol I love it! What we can do is say that the pokemon got excited when they first tried candy after some scavenging on the surface and they liked it so much they used it as inspiration when creating the place? Like licorice bridges and candy inspired fashion and stuff?

I think it would depend on the character. I mean take Sarah for example. She would not want to capture any of them. She would try to help if any of them needed it. She would want to learn more about them not take one away from it's home.

I thought it might be fun to do. It could be like the pride prades and how showy they are. I would love to have a coordinator who has a team of pokemon that makes up the rainbow. Also I was thinking that you could use a variation of red and use pink instead.

Well that would limit the rp. I was thinking it was ok to have same flag and everything but the contestants had to have completely different pokemon then the next. Also I was thinking it could turn into a kind of love journey at some point where the characters continue after the first contest.

You know it could be a double contest. That way we can have 8 teams of 2. That way more poeple can join. Unless people want to have more then one character then they can't be on the same team as the other character. So that means that they can't have the same flage as the other character.