• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed 50's Pokemon Journey Discussion

That is what I was thinking. The rp does not have to be just for lbgt people either. I was thinking it could be for anyone open minded. That way we are not limiting people who want to do the rp. Though the straight people are more then welcome they can pick a flag and show their support.

I am glad you like it. I will iron out the details more then I will post a discussion thread later. I want to come up with a character sheet and an intro first. If you have any more ideas let me know.

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
Will do! Can't wait to hear more about it!

In the meantime, here's a map I drew out of the talking pokemon's home for the future RP. Might tweak it a bit later, not sure. I'm thinking it can be called Vanilla Valley?
upload_2019-6-14_23-55-19.png

I don't think I'll join that RP... It is not that I don't dislike you or your decisions... That's not it at all! I'm perfectly ok with you living your life as long as you don't harm anyone! The only thing is that I can't really read/watch gay couples (on TV, or reading) without feeling slightly uncomfortable... It is me, no one else other than me. I will not be participating in that RP though...

That what I was thinking. Romance is not really th main focus of the rp. But besides that I do need someone who will judge without picking favorites. If you want I can tag you in the discussion thread that I am working on for it.

Also I forgot to tage you. @PlayfulFox47. It seems to work better when you are mentioned in the post.