• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed 50's Pokemon Journey Discussion

trainercard-Sarah (3).png

I think I have figured out my team. Also I think I am going to take a prism scale for my Milotic to evolve. Or an everstone for litten.

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
Hey Kitty! So I finally figured out a backstory for Elise and Glenn, and I was thinking of making another character one of the first few people to establish Team Rocket be Elise's older sister Felicity! Would that be okay? I can fill out the character sheet once I get home.

Yeah that will be perfectly fine. Also I was thinking that when we will need at least two more rocket members for what I had planned for my character in a few posts from now. If any of you want to be them go ahead. I just want you to have the option. If not I can make them npcs.

I have one that I was going to use. So we have three but I don't over powered ones yet. I just want like grunts. I would like ones who keep coming back like team rocket does in the anime. Basically what I mean is I want someone who like the Jessi and James of the rp.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
I'll make a Rocket character~

Name: Raven Ignis
Appearance: She wears the Rocket uniform. She has long black hair with red highlights, and green eyes, and stands at a height of 5'8.
Personality: She's very cold and calculating. She's a master of mental warfare, and loves to kick people when they're down. She is obsessed with impressing her superiors.
Pokemon: Houndoom (Nicknamed Blazi, Female), Inkay (Nicknamed Imperi, Male)
Other Info: She has an intense fear of being criticized, ignored, forgotten, or put down.

She can be a partner for one of the Rockets, if you want.

Name: Rory

Appearance: Short, dark hair and eyes, wears the Team Rocket uniform, or casual clothes when monitoring the group.

Personality: He enjoys beating up anyone he considers weaker than himself. He does have true affection for his Pokémon, though. He has been tasked with monitoring new trainers and keeping them away from Rocket operations.

Pokémon: Rockruff (Rocky), Purloin (Arista)

Other: He will be friendly towards new trainers and ‘help’ them when he can. But if they get in the way... well...

Also, I’m up for him being teammates with any Rocket Grunts who share his mission.

Krisseon

Name: Felicity Ferling

Appearance: Felicity has short blonde hair in a bob style and a black beret with ice blue eyes. She wears the version of the Team Rocket uniform that Cassidy wore, although when she's not wearing her uniform, she's wearing a long, green sweater and black skirt with brown boots and a brown beret.

Personality: Felicity is dark and angry, but she's good at seeming calm. But don't be fooled, her temper is explosive. She's not very good at getting attached to people, and can be heartless to the point of being downright scary with very few words if provoked, which is why the higher ups like putting her in charge of keeping the new recruits in check. (aka Glenn)

Pokemon: Weavile (F), Salandit (M), Trevenant (M), Krookodile (M), Scolipede (F), Gengar (M)

Other Info: She is Elise's sister, but they are polar opposites. She was a trouble child from the get go, being diagnosed as a sociopath at a young age. She always hated her sister for being so weak and always getting attention for being a crybaby when they were kids. She ran away from home when she was 14, and was never seen again.

One thing to keep in mind is that older characters started training their pokemon much earlier than our current new trainers, so that could be a reason for evolved pokemon. Anyway, let me know if there's anything you want me to change Kitty!

Krisseon

Well, I'll figure something out if it takes too long. I have a few ideas to spice things up if the RP gets a little stagnant. Although we can't really do any of them until we're out of Mt. Moon.

Actually I had an idea for them in Mt. Moon I needed the two who are going to be the main team rocket to try and take our groups pokemon. That is why Sarah asked if anyone had seen Lola her buneary.