• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed 50's Pokemon Journey Discussion

I think I am going to add one more character. To the mix.

Name: Reba
Appearance: Reba has red hair that she wears in a down with a tight curl. She wears a light pink sweater and and white high waisted skirt, and nude stockings and pink heels. She tends to wear a light pink lipstick.
Personality: She is very sarastic and sometimee very mean to others.
Pokemon: Snubbull.
Other Info: She has a sort of rivalry with Susan and Sarah.

Hi, yes, maybe, sounds awesome...

Okay yeah, rivals is fine by me, I’m really just waiting for people to notice me. I mean they have, but have they? Also, I’m ready for the Gym Leader to come in whenever you guys are.

Ok, I'm going to drop Garnavoir from my final team due to EeviumZ having that pokemon already. @EeviumZ can I please have an Absol on my team? I'm trying NOT to have the same pokemon as everyone else. I already have a subplot in mind for this pokemon.

Now what I was going to post.
Name: Mrs. Renalds
Appearance: Brown hair that is in a short cut and is curled, blue eyes, and red lips. She dresses like one of those promotional posters for woman power.
Personality: She is controlling of her daughter Susan, she ACTS like she is overprotective.
Pokemon: Ninetails, Milotic, Hypno, Frostlass, Roserade, Glameow
Other Info: Is Susan's mother. Going to be a big role in a subplot.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie's final team is going to be:

Eve the Eevee (F)
Zelda the Gardevoir (F) (I might see if I can get Mega Evolution approved for this one, otherwise she'll just be a normal Gardevoir.)
Rosie the Roserade (F)
Pixie the Togekiss (F)
Glaci the Alolan Ninetales (F) (Hatched from Egg, given to her by an Alolan friend)
Miao the Meowstic (M)

Is that OK? (The Mega Evolution is unlikely, as I'm probably not going to bother applying for permission. And I am not going to have an unauthorized Mega. If you prefer to not have any of that then that's okay too.)

If you want to get permission for it go ahead. I won't stop you. Also I was thinking of having a togepi stay a togepi and hatch it myself it was not going to be part of the team just carry it with me. It is one of my favorite unevolved pokemon. If that is ok with you.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Yeah, that's completely fine. I'm OK if people have the same Pokemon as me.
Yes, we all have similar taste in Pokemon, that's for sure. I don't think it takes a lot of effort to figure out what my favourite Pokemon is ;)

I just remebered! I have a Butterfree! I was going to get Todekiss to fill the fairy and flying positions that I wanted filled for this trainer... I kinda like to have more original teams so you'll find me with Quagsires, Litwiks, and other Pokemon that are less used. I'll find a new Fairy...

Well it also depends on if you have a water type as well. If you do then go with one of the other. If you have a grass type that you plan on getting then go with one of the others besides Whimscott, same with Shinotic. Beside you can get clafairy when you go to Mt. Moon.

I have Susan's final team ready! This (might be) is the last one! (I think)
Ninetails
Butterfree (pink)
Goodra (shiny)
Primarina
Deerling
Absol
If you have any pokemon that you want from this team, then just let me know. I think we can end up with some sort of a compromise.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
@PlayfulFox47 Thanks. I worked for about an hour on the bio, so I'm feeling good about it.

This was the bio I wrote.
Allie was born in Slateport City, Hoenn. Ever since the age of five years old, she was fascinated at the endless possibilities with Pokemon, from Z-Moves to Contests to - you guessed it - Mega Evolution. She met Eevee and Kirlia (as a Ralts) at the age of 8, although was not old enough to catch them yet. When she began her journey at 10, she caught both and travelled her home region of Hoenn.

During this time, she pursued both the gyms and the Contests of the region. However, one day, her little Ralts discovered that her evolved form could Mega Evolve. From that day forward, she and Allie dedicated everything they had to finding the catalysts of Mega Evolution, and one day mastering that power.

Allie dropped her gym challenge after obtaining four of the region’s badges, instead focusing all her time on searching for the Mega Stone alongside Zelda, who was now a Kirlia. Eventually, they succeeded, and found a Gardevoirite deep in the caves of the Hoenn region.

However, their quest was not over. Determined to find a Key Stone, Allie and her Pokemon travelled to Kalos, the region regarded as the birthplace of Mega Evolution. They did everything possible to find a Key Stone: research the history, visit the Tower of Mastery, searching the region high and low. Eventually, they found their quarry in Glittering Cave. Allie and her Pokemon, Zelda in particular, were overjoyed at finally completing their quest for Mega Evolution.

Their bond had grown powerful during the journey, due to the massive amount of time and effort they had dedicated to fulfilling each other’s dreams. Zelda had not yet evolved into Gardevoir, due to the lack of official battles that they participated in during their quest.

After finding the Key Stone, Allie decided to explore Kanto, a place very different from both Hoenn and Kalos. Her introduction into the RP takes place approximately two weeks after her arrival in Kanto, where she has been staying with a friend.