• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed 50's Pokemon Journey Discussion

Lol. It's ok. I was just thinking of a more technical stand point. These are the kind of things that need to be ironed out before the start.

Now I was thinking that the start of the rp I would kind of post it in a narrative kind of way. Where all of the group starts in the same spot the pokemon gym to get their first pokemon or to get a trainer's licenses and their limited storage box.

Would that be considered autoing if I did that?

I just did not want to do that and get in trouble for it. That is why I was asking. I was thinking it would go something like this.

"The year was 1950 we were just starting out on our pokemon adventure. Five young six young trainers went to the pokemon gym in Pewter city to get their first pokemon, and the things they would need to start their journey."

same here bud. If you join the right RPs you go a long way, especially in likes. almost everybody in captured by the evil team gives everyone else likes on their posts there, and this allowed me to reach 1,000 likes already.

Thank You!!!!!! I try. Renz had been an OC of mine for awhile, although his gym leader version was non-existent until i joined Charms. And Akemi is really fun to play, and I LOVE MAKING REFERENCES! in case you hadn't noticed.

I am still waiting on EeviumZ to post her character before I start. I want to wait until everyone is ready with at least their main character before I go and start the post in the rp thread.

I will PROBABLY be battling Gyms. In case you hadn't noticed, I specialize in battles where I can go all out offensive. And I sometimes regret that I build teams that are so good at battling, because then I have no healing moves for my friends...

Lol. Well I have been enjoying teams that are geared towards contests then gyms. I have always loved the aspect of pokemon contests. Cool. I think Sarah is going to be mainly focused on contest. I might add a second trainer later on.

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
My main character will be Elise who will be a coordinator (though she has a long way to go before she's any good at it), while Glenn will be in and out of the rp, so I'm not sure about him.

I think I have enough to go with to start whenever you guys are ready.

Will the rp be taken in turns, or will it just be a free for all!

(Posting from my phone at work, so replies will be slow)

Well I was thinking it could be kind of like a free for all but with the main character in the group traveling together like Ash, Brock, and Misty does in the anime. I was thinking that this be a little more fun acting then realistic. Basically a cartoon in written form.

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
That could work! Also if need be I can always come up with a gym leader at some point if we need one, but for now I think I'm only going to stick with these two characters. I'll probably make some trainer cards for them when I have time.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
OOOkay, RIP my notifications. Here's my character. (I'm not an expert on time periods so pardon my taste in 50's fashion.)
What have I missed so far?

Name: Allie Grace Silverstone
Appearance: She wears a simple blue dress with a white collar and belt, 50's style. She wears white pantyhose and white shoes with small heels.
Personality: Sweet and bubbly, and takes a headstrong approach to life. Very protective of friends.
Pokemon:
Eevee (Partner, Female)
Kirlia (Female)
Roselia (Female)
Other Info: N/A