• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed 50's Pokemon Journey Discussion

This is what I am thinking for Sarah's team.

trainercard-Sarah.png

It might change but that is just what I have so far. Also not all of our party are going after gym badges. My character might challenge a gym but she might not. It just depends on how the roleplay is going. Also the team might change while we actually do the roleplay so this might not be the final team.

I’m going for a theme of item collecting, so Murkrow, Meowth, and Zigzagoon are known for collecting ovjects, so those are the ones I’m thinking of right now.

I’ve been going by Pokédex. Meowth loves finding shiny objects, so does Murkrow. They also steal from each other’s stashes. And zigzagoon gets the Pick Up Ability, and I’m pretty sure there is some Dex stuff as well.

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
Here's one character so far!

Name: Elise Ferling
Appearance: Elise is tall and lanky with emerald green eyes and keeps her strawberry blonde hair up in a bun. She wears a pink sweater tucked into her waist high white and brown plaid skirt with a bow tied in the front, and small brown chiffon scarf. Knee high socks and pink Mary Janes with little white bow on each of them.
Personality: Elise is shy and unsure of herself, usually leading to her being a pushover more than half the time. She just doesn't know how to say no. She is very caring, almost to a motherly extent.
Pokemon: Cyndaquil (still working on her team so this may change)
Other Info:
- She crumbles under the weight of battle, so she wants to be a coordinator; but has horrible stage fright. Basically she's a mess lol

Hmmm, it is a bit obvious of the liking of cute pokemon... maybe IDK keep the cuteness down until Susan becomes friends with Sarah.
Lol, I remember that. I had a Lampent instead of a Luxray Wasn't he mad at us for the Shedder... I mean we didn't do it, but