• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed 50's Pokemon Journey Discussion

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
Nah, it's just the concept I want to incorporate and play around with. The storyline isn't going to have anything to do with the game.

You know you don't have to wait for someone to post if it like something me and EeviumZ doing. This is just to give us another pokemon that will take awile for us to hatch. Besides Preston has been waiting for Glenn and Susan had been waiting for Eilse.

Krisseon

Yeah, I know. It's just common courtesy to let everyone catch up first, in my opinion. Personally I don't like getting too far ahead of everyone else or leaving a person behind, unless it gets to the point that we have to. It can confuse the timeline as well. But I'll post now, sorry.

Yeah it is ok. Maybe we should post in here when we are waiting for someone to post before they can continue that way we can clear up the notification problem. I think it should depending on when you post though.

Krisseon

Also, I feel like I should give you all a bit of a heads up, just in case. I'm... kind of in a bad funk right now. Someone I care about a lot has hurt me pretty bad today. Like some heavy stuff. So I might be a little snippy about things, or I might seem off. I'm trying not to be, but if I do, please don't take it to heart.