• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Other World

(OOC: Does he hate every Jjinkas)
Ash laid on her sofa and she took out her scetchbook "hmm what to draw ..who i know ill draw that other cat and Diamond fighting " she laughed at her joke "and this is why i have no friends "she drooped then she drew diamond "hm with ears or no....hmm no "she smiles "theres not many humans in this school but i don't think everyone should be mean to humans and humans shouldnt be mean to us." she sighs.

(OOC: Most Jjinka. Jjinka threw him out of his old School, forcing him to come to this school.)

Diamond frowned. "Ok, So bassically I Go to School, Come back Home, then repeat." Diamond groaned. He pulled out his phone, jumping back to what he found out. OMG, Its my Birthday!" Diamond smiled. He rushed downstairs, then outside. "Time for some Pizza." He smiled, walking over to a Pizza Parlour.

(OOC: Its accually my B Day today. Im 16)

(OOC: Happy Birthday Blu)

Ash sighed then she went on her computer and she went on youtube and she listened to music..." i love this song " she said to herself then she looked at her phone and she sighed "no...messages and no friends " she drooped "hey maybe...nvm i forgot to get his number " she got up and she walked outside "hmm i think ill go for a run " Ash said with a grin as she started to run down the road and she then saw diamond "hey diamond ....Oww" Ash said as she ran into a pool "oww...that hurt " she held her nose "nothings broke ...."

Diamond turned around. He watched as Ash ran into a pole. "Um, Hi Ash." Diamond smiled. He walked over to Ash. "Um, you OK? Its obvious that your not, but I say it anyway." Diamond frowned, he held his hand out, offering to help Ash up. "So, you ran into a pole, that only means one thing. You dont know where you are." Diamond smirked. Although Diamond didnt feel like it, he wanted to help Ash, her being the only hing keeping him from being thrown into the Ocean by Jjinka.

Ash sighed then she took his hand "im fine....just my nose hurts ..." Ash rubbed her nose "oww...Hey diamond can we be friends but not because of the sercet...cuz i have no friends and i hate it when im alone at home " Ash made puppy-dog eyes "Plz....Diamond " Ash Made a whimper sound "So where are you heading..and can i come?" she asked with a smile. Ash then smirked "oh yeah i'm so lost...would you plz guild me around town "she tried to act cute.

Diamond frowned. "Heh, I can tell." Diamond smiled. "Oww...Hey Diamond can we be friends but not because of the secret...cuase I have no friends and I hate it when Im alone at home." Diamond frowned, then smiled. "Fine, just because My other two friends are lovey dovey stuff." Diamond smirked. "Oh, where im going? Well I just found ouy it was my birthday like 3 minutes ago, so Im going to a Pizza Place, and getting me some Pizza. You can come if you want though. I have no one else to celebrate with." Diamond frowned.

Ash smiled at him then she hugged him "aww im here to celebrate it with you" Ash smiled at him "Yay Diamond is my new bestie " Ash Giggled happily "fine, just because my other two friends are lovey dovey" Ash looked at him with a smile " wait you mean Kit-kat and umm mister Bird? i mean Vega " she asked him then she let go of him "Ok Diamond lets go get pizza and lets celebrate your birthday " she smiled at him.

Diamond blushed as Ash hugged him. "Uh Yea. Can you let go of me now? I dont like hugs." Diamond frowned. "Wait, you mean Kit-Kat and umm Miter Bird? I mean Vega" Diamond frowned. "Yea, From Ashes in Kit-Kat's eyes, to both of them blushing every ten seconds." Diamond frowned. He smiled, as Ash let go of him. "Yea, lets go." Diamond frowned. He turned from Happy to Sad in 5 minutes.

Ash smiled at him then she blushed alittle "hehe you don't like hugs huh" Ash frowned "cmon Diamond cheer up its your birthday you should be happy " she lightly punched his shoulder "cmon ill race you to the pizza Place " Ash told him as she was tiring to cheer him up "and quit being so down ...your gonna make me sad " she told her then she grabbed his hand.

"Yeah, My birthday is on the first day of school. And that turned out to be a bust." Diamond frowned. He felt Ash grab his hand. "I dont like running either." He groaned, as he was pulled. "Ok, can we walk instead, my feet are killing me." Diamond frowned. He could tell he was being a downer, yet didnt care much. Now he wanted to lie down in his bed, and not do anything for a month.

Ash sighed then she walked with him "i know but still quit being a downer or ill tell everyone ..." Ash Smirked " and Diamond why must you be soon Hard to handle "Ash said as they were walking " so diamond why do you have my kind of speices " Ash asked him then she laid her head on his shoulder " cmon diamond enjoy life dont be like..."she smiled " eh my life sucks , eh school is a bum " she tried to act like him " hehe your pretty fun to hangout with"Ash said as she was still trying to make him happy.

Diamond frowned. "Well its kinda hard when youre getting pushed around by every Jjika." Diamond frowned. Diamond blushed as Ash placed her head on his shoulder. "Well, tons of your Species kicked me out of my old School. Then sooner or later, this school will be over run by Jjinka too." Diamond frowned. Diamond sighed, as Ash tryed to impersonate him. "Thats not me at all." Diamond smirked.

Ash drooped "they did....and they kicked you out...." Ash sighed then she hugged him "Diamond ....dont worry i promise we wound take over your school to...and anyway my last school was over run with humans " she told him then she laughed "alright what do you sound like then "Ash asked him then she looked up at him "diamond im glad we are friends...it makes me happy " Ash smiled at him "and Diamond Im not a bad Jjinka i promise and i wont be mean to you and i wont pick on you ether"

Room for 1 more?

Name: Zenith Taisandoku
Race: Jjinka
Appearance: Crimson hair and orangey-red wolf ears. Bushy orangey-red fox tail that he barely ever shows. Purple eyes and narrow, cat eye pupils. Red hoodie with black scarf, black jeans and black trainers.
Hidden Power: Flammable, able to combust and manipulate flames. The harder he concentrates and uses his abilities the less effective they become.

A fight had broken out in a street. The soft pitter-patter of rain fizzled in the air as the flames rose." Back off." The voice yelled, or snarled." Shut it you cat monster." A group of older teens had encircled the Jjinka and were throwing canisters of water at the boy." Don't please that burns."

Burns.

Such a funny thing to say when the Jjinka was a literal walking flame." Go away!" The voice echoed. Then muffled by the sounds of screams as burns laced across the group." Get him." They yelled and charged.

Why?

Why? Why? Why? Why? WHY? This wasn't fair. Flee, simplest option. He took it and leapt. Crying and crying even more because the watery drops burnt him. The flames died and he collapsed down a dark alley." Help." He wheezed.

(Yep, were closed. Welcome to the Rp Carvine.)

Diamond smiled, as Ash huged him. "Well if your old school was overthrown by human, cant the Jjinka kill them with Fire? Im sure Kagami can help with that." Diamond smirked. He looked around as they approached the Pizza Parlour. He took a glance near an alleyway. There lie an uncouncious Jjinka. "Ugh, enjoy my birthday or help an Jjinka." Diamond thought. He sighed, as he directed Ash toward the Jjinka. He walked over, then sighing. "You know whats wrong with him?" Diamond asked.

Ash nodded then she smiled"really dont you see hes been burnt " she went to the Jjinka and she picked him up "hey its ok " Ash told him and she used her hidden power to make the burns to go away "There all better right?" She asked him then she looked at diamond and she smiled "he's ok...lets go have your Birthday "

"The flute, huh?" Kit-Kat replied, the smile on her face unfaltering. "I think that's super cool! I've never been one for band, so I dunno how to play any instruments, but I will admit that I was interested in the drums for a while." She shrugged. "So! My favorite food? Umm... God, of course I need to think... I like meat. Not sure if it's my favorite, but I really do like meat. The gummy worms were pretty great, too, though!" Giggling, Kagami continued, enthralled in the conversation she held with Vega, even if it was simple. "My favorite would probably have to be spicy foods. Doesn't matter what it is. As long as it's spicy. Kinda like sour, too. But back to you! Didn't mean to rhyme there." Looking over to Vega, she gestured to him with her free hand. "Don't let me ramble, 'cuz I will! Anyway, I need to think of a good question... If you could learn any language in the world, what would it be? I'd have to go with German myself, since it seems like such a complicated language, but who knows? What about you? Again, don't let me ramble!" Kit-Kat giggled again, fluffing her tails out with a simple flick as she made the same motion with her ear, eyes locked on the horizon of the street the two walked alongside of.

"No rambling, got it." Vega said, poking at Kit-Kat's ear playfully.

"If you could learn any language in the world, what would it be?"

"Heh, Kit-Kat... If I were to be honest... you ready for this?" Vega jumped with excitement - literally - before clearing his throat and holding his hand out to her. "Bueno, Kit-Kat, si tuviera que aprender una lengua, me gustaría tratar de aprender español. Esto se debe a que ya sé que, más o menos."

He paused for a moment before retracting his hand and clearing his throat. "I know quite a bit of Spanish, so I would probably continue down that route... say, how far away is your house? You said far, but I feel like I've walked the entire continent!" Vega said jokingly, looking down at Kit-Kat's face. "Are ya tired yet? Or are you used to walking this distance?"

He pat her head, rubbing her ears gently as they walked. This adorable little potato will never cease to amaze me, I swear, and we've only known each other for literally one school day, and then some... He thought, laughing aloud and smiling.

(OOC: "Potato"? xD )

BIC:
"What..." Kagami said under her breath after Vega spoke fluent Spanish, green eyes wide. "So cool... Whaaat? I... I mean, I can only speak English, since it's my native language, but learning German would be super neat, y'know?"

"Say, how far away is your house? You said far, but I feel likeI've walked the entire continent!... Are ya tired yet? Or are you used to walking this distance?"

"Honestly," she started, making a turn down a side street, "I usually don't walk this far a distance, and my legs are kinda sore, but my house isn't that far from here. I've only walked from school back home once, and that was when I was getting acquainted with the route... Hold on... I didn't make a wrong turn, did I...? Oh no... I'm so sorry..." Kit-Kat said, free hand dragging down her face, brow furrowed in confusion and sorrow, but she leaned into Vega's touch, a small smile forming on her face, but her other features did not change.

Last edited:
Zen glanced upwards to see 2 figures." Who? What?" He croaked and his ears flicked around, responding to the sounds. All he could do was shuffle further away and sneeze. He sparked for a short second and murmured a curse." Leave." He pointed to the exit of the alley.

Ash sighed then she moved closer to him "hey its ok...we wont hurt you....im a Jjianka too see" she sighed the she sat beside him "i can heal you if you want " she said to him. Ash then smiled at him "plz i dont wanna see another Jjianka in pain"

(OOC: Yup, potato XD)

Vega looked around at the note that they took a wrong turn. His surroundings looked decently familiar, but then again, a lot of areas look very similar.

"I usually don't walk this far a distance, and my legs are kinda sore, but my house isn't that far from here."

"Heh, ya know, I could probably carry you if you needed it. Sure, your house might not be far, but still." Vega offered, tilting his head to the side.

Under normal circumstances, Vega probably would've proceeded to smash his head against the closest wall after saying anything along those lines, but now it was different. He felt like he could just speak without worrying about restrictions... well, there were some obvious restrictions, but he could still just speak, not having to obsess over word choice much or whether or not the stuff he says makes sense. Another plus, he wasn't blushing anymore... er, as frequently. Just as Vega was thinking about what he just said, a mini-blush of sorts appeared on his face, but it wasn't major like it was previously.

"Even in you don't need or want me to carry you now, I'm always available if your mind changes," he said with a sarcastically theatrical bow.

"'Carry me'?" Kit-Kat repeated, looking up to Vega with wide eyes, her smirk returning. "No, no, you don't have to do that!... Unless you want to... Besides, you're the one who needs assistance, not me..." Looking around the little side street, she quickly whipped her phone out of her pocket, turning it on using her thumb. "If we really are lost, I might as well just Google Maps my place. Alright, let's see here..." The kitsune gijinka concentrated on dialing in her address into the 'to' part of the Maps, looking up and squinting at the closest house's number and adding that into the 'from' section. "Here we are... Oh! Whaddya know! It's right around the corner! Here," Kagami pulled Vega along with her, taking a sudden turn down an alleyway. "From what this says, this is a shortcut," she explained, pupils dilated as she looked down to her phone's screen, which illuminated her facial features in the dark of the shadows. Once they reemerged on the other side of the alleyway, Kit-Kat turned right, continuing down the street. "We're almost there!" She turned the screen of her phone off, glancing up to Vega with a smile before keeping her eyes on the horizon in front of her. "Trust me, now I know where we're going!" She chuckled, continuing on her way.

Diamond frowned. "Wow, now Im gonna be lonely because of Lovey Dovey Vega anf Kagami, and now I have the feeling that Ash is intrested in another stupid Jjinka, that she just met, which is just great since I accually thought I had a crush on her, but then again I thought this year would be diffrent, but nope, just the same as the last crummy year!" Diamond ranted in his head. His Anger was beyond immaginable, and by that his anger was big. He then sweeped his hair back, then taking in a deep breath. "This is gonna be a long day." He muttered under his breath.

Diamond walked over to the two Jjinka. "Uh, Hi, Mat?" Diamond frowned. He wasnt sure what his name was, so he just spoke random names that would seem to be his type, but he wasnt sure what his type was him being a Jjinka.

"Woah-hokay then!"

Vega winced as his wings shot up momentarily, surprised at the sudden movement brought on my Kit-Kat pulling him forward. "Well, if you're confident in where you're going, then I'm okay with it! I'm gonna try to remember where your place is when we get there, and who knows, maybe you'll be able to come over to my place next time!" Vega suggested as he was pulled along by the small kitsune girl.

Just then, Vega's phone vibrated in his pocket. His wings shot up again, not expecting the phone to go off. Vega grunted, forcing them back down and grabbing his phone. Apparently, his mother had texted him just then, which she only does when she's telling him something important. Unlocking the screen, he read the text in his mind, mumbling it to himself unintentionally.

"Vega, we aren't going to be home tonight. We won't be able to unlock the entrance, so hopefully you'll be able to work something out..."

"Are you serious?! What the heck is so importa- Ow! Ow ow ow, quit it!"

In a fit of anger, his wings started buzzing furiously. They scraped against the walls of the alley that they were in, which didn't help with the pain factor. Grunting as he forced them to return to their resting position, he clutched his phone - and Kit-Kat's hand - harder than he was previously. Once they were down, he let out a sigh, both of relief and utter annoyance. "This... this is freaking great. Fantastic. Ugh, you gotta be kidding me!! This is so dumb! Where the heck am I supposed to go now?! I told them to give me a key, I told them!!" He yelled in frustration, forgetting momentarily that Kit-Kat was still there.

He was about to turn and punch the wall when he finally remembered that he was with someone. "O-oh... sorry about that. It's just... something came up... you might've heard me, I was sorta speaking as I read the text, I do that sometimes, it's pretty dumb... ugh, this is so dumb." He said, looking at the ground without physically moving his head.

Kagami's brow furrowed in sorrow. She felt very bad for Vega for more reasons than one, and she hated seeing him in pain. "I'm sorry..." she mumbled, quietly, looking over to him. As he squeezed her hand, the kitsune gijinka couldn't help but flinch at its intensity. "If you want, you could stay over my place... I mean, I dunno where you'd sleep, but... I'm sure we could figure something out..." She really felt awful for poor Vega. That is, until something popped into her head. "Wait... how did I forget about this!? Y'know, my mum has healing powers. She could fix up your wings for you! See, she's a dog gijinka, and she shouldn't be far from here!" They had made it to the end of the street, and Kit-Kat looked both ways before leading Vega across. "Alright... Where to from here...?" Checking her phone again, she realized that they only had to pass by one more street to get to her house. "Wow. I knew that, I swear..." She chuckled, awkwardly, still walking down the sidewalk.

"If you want, you could stay over my place..."

Vega instantly felt hypocritical, because after Kit-Kat suggested this, his face turned bright red once more, despite his saying that he was more or less calmer around her. He felt kind of bad that he had almost crushed her hand, but he didn't say anything to her out of fear that he was going to say something stupid. He really, really didn't feel like getting slapped by anyone.

Okay, if I just calm down and take it easy, this'll all be fine! I'm just staying at a friend's place, and her mom is gonna help with my wi- parents! I'm meeting her parents. Oh my goodness I'm gonna look like an idiot!

Vega's appearance changed from a calm but still hurt one to one of panic. He tried correcting it to the best of his ability, but it was still bad enough for him to hope that she didn't turn around and see him. "S-so, Kit-Kat, thanks for doing this for me... I really do owe ya one. H-here, take the rest of these," Vega said, reaching for his bag of gummi worms that he had stored in his pocket. "This isn't what I owe you, I just felt like you could use a snack. But still, I owe you for this, so thanks so much."

Vega stared for a moment at the bag of gummi worms, starting to get hungry just by looking at them. He made a hand movement that looked like he was doing some sort of magic trick, when in reality he snuck two or three of the delicious treats into his hand. "Want 'em?" Vega asked, trying to make up for the little trick by changing his tone to a sweeter, more innocent one.

"No problem! What are friends for?" She smiled a warm, closed-eyes smile in his direction, before he asked her about the gummys. "Uuummm... Yeah, I'll take a few. Thanks!" Kit-Kat reached into the baggy with her free hand, grabbing a couple worms of different colors- one red and yellow, the other blue and purple. Biting into both of them, the kitsune gijinka looked ahead. Her eyes grew wide, and she tugged on Vega's hand slightly, pointing at a rather small house with the hand that held the half-eaten gummy worms. "There it is! It's kinda small, but that just makes it cozier!" Giggling, Kagami led Vega up the porch steps, up to the front door. Looking back at him, her smile only grew. "You'll be okay, I promise! My mum's super nice, and my dad isn't usually around, so. But! My mum was considered the 'cool mom' by the others way back when, before I moved here. She'll like you, I just know it!" Giving his hand a reassuring squeeze, Kit-Kat dropped the rest of the worms in her mouth, reaching for the door's knob with her now-sticky hand. "You ready?" she asked with a mouth full of gummys, trying not to look or sound stupid, although she probably failed miserably.

Last edited:
Vega snickered at Kit-Kat, who tried to speak with her mouth full of the best sweet on this planet. He pat her head a few times, nodding in conformation at the question of his readiness. In all honesty, he was nowhere near prepared to meet the parents of the one he liked, but he was in fact willing to give it his best shot. Who knows, maybe they like absolute idiots like me, just like Kit-Kat does!... Vega jokingly reassured himself, preparing mentally to meet her parents.

While thinking, his wings twitched, making his grip tighten as he forced them to his sides once more. "Gah, I hope they aren't too damaged, I don't wanna overwork your mother... I feel kinda bad that she has to worry about me, someone who she hasn't even met yet. I guess I'll owe both of you when this is all over, huh?" Vega said, chuckling awkwardly.

Kagami chuckled along with Vega. "You won't have to owe us a thing!" Looking at the door for a moment, she breathed in deeply, eyes closed. "Man, it's gonna be tricky explaining my eyes to her..." Before she decided against it, Kit-Kat opened the door, leading Vega inside. "MUM! I'M HOME, AND I HAVE A FRIEND WITH ME! WE NEED YA!" she called throughout the house.

From another room near the back of the house, a blond woman emerged. She was only a few inches taller than her daughter, making even her shorter than their visitor. The woman had a beautiful face, and her Irish setter-like ears only complimented it. She made her way through the kitchen and living room. "Hey, hun!" she spoke with a higher-pitched voice, hugging her daughter, who returned the gesture, letting go of Vega's hand before she could notice. Once they parted, she looked her daughter in the eyes. "Where did those come from? What happened to you!? Ya know, I'll ask ya about that later. For now..." She then turned to look Vega up and down as if nothing had just happened. "Hi there! Are you one of Kagami's friends? Oh~! See, hun? You're making friends already! And handsome ones at that!"

Kit-Kat's face flushed a bright red, and she scratched the back of her head awkwardly. "Mum, please. Stop. He needs your help. Just look at his wings... They've been overused, and we need your healing powers, okay? Do you think you could help him out?"

The blond woman looked back to her daughter when she spoke, and once she brought up the appendages, she looked back to the dragonfly gijinka again, a sly smirk on her face, since she had noticed Kit-Kat's not-very-well-hid blush. "Could I take a look at them, hun? I'm sure I could help you out!" she said in a rather sickly-sweet voice. She shot a wink back to her daughter, whose blush intensified. Kagami, unsure whether being subtle was even an option anymore, mouthed the phrase 'I'm so sorry' to Vega, a small smile on her face. 'She really can help, though, I swear.'

Vega flinched as Kit-Kat yelled for her mother, his wings twitching a few times, though this time they settled down themselves. Kit-Kat's mother was still shorter than he, sparking a mental fit of laughter that he refused to exhibit in reality.

"Hi there! Are you one of Kagami's friends? Oh~! See, hun? You're making friends already! And handsome ones at that!"

Once again, Vega's face turned a tomato red. Dang it, now Kit-Kat's mom thinks I'm handsome! I mean, thanks, but still! That's kinda weird! He thought to himself, almost whimpering from embarrassment. Kit-Kat explained his need of healing to her mother, who asked to have him show her his wings. He turned around, his wings buzzing once and causing Vega to flinch again. He had noticed the blond woman's wink to her daughter, which didn't exactly lessen the blush that spread across his face. In fact, it did very much the opposite.

Kit-Kat had mouthed a phrase to Vega before he turned around. 'I'm so sorry. She really can help, though, I swear.'

Having been reassured of her mother's capabilities, Vega smiled and slowly extended his wings. As they went out, Vega found himself clenching his fists and biting his lip to deal with the pain. After they were fully extended, he sighed as he released his grip and stopped biting his lip. "Over... exertion... of these things... really... hurts!..." Vega managed to say, panting as he slowly recovered his breath.

He gave a quick thumbs up to Kit-Kat, starting to think of ways to make up for the trouble he was causing.

"Oh, dear..." Kagami's mother said, quietly, looking over Vega's wings. "How did this happen? They look like you were beat up! Thankfully, I know just the trick to cure these ailments, if you don't mind."

"Just a heads up," Kit-Kat started, smiling lightly at his thumbs-up, "this may be a little awkward, but it will help."

"Yes, it will, I promise you," replied the blond woman. Before anyone else could say anything, she did the last think anyone would think to do to treat a wound: she spat in her hands. Rubbing her hands together, she reached out for each of Vega's wings, one hand per wing. "This might feel kind of weird..." she said just before lightly pressing her hands against the wings' tips and working them up toward their bases, making sure she got the entirety of the wings. It only took a minute or so before her work was done. Stepping back, Kagami's mother smiled at her work, unsure if Vega had ever been treated in this way before, and snapped her fingers.

From the wings sprouted a dazzling green light that danced around not just the wings, but Vega's entire body, making its way over to Kit-Kat for some unknown reason. No, this light did not cure her eyesight, since it only cured whatever the saliva touched, and that would be plain wrong. Once it disappeared, whatever bump or bruise that occurred to the pair over the course of the day faded, revealing the dragonfly wings looking good as new.

"Perfect!" said the blond woman, clapping her still-wet-with-saliva hands together. Then, she walked into the kitchen to wash her hands off.

Taking a step toward Vega, Kit-Kat's smile grew ever bigger. "How're you feeling? Better, I hope?" As she waited for his answer, her mom returned, towel in hand, leaning on the frame leading into the living room expectantly.

Ash looked at diamond and she sighed "nvm he doesnt looked like he wants any help " she takes his hand and she smiles "cmon Diamond Lets go to your birthday i cant wait to celabrate it with you " She smiled happily then she pulled him in the pizza place , she looked at him and she started to blush . To tell the trust Ash kind of had a crush on him but she didnt want to be made fun of because she likes a human but she is starting to not even care what people say about her.

"Just a heads up, this may be a little awkward, but it will help."

"This might feel kind of weird..."

"Wait wait, wha- AH!"

Vega shivered as Kit-Kat's mother spat on her hands, then proceeded to rub her hands all over his wings. His wings were slightly in pain, and the awkwardly large amount of discomfort was almost unbearable. Had it been anyone that he didn't trust, things would've gone down. When he heard Kit-Kat's mother snap her fingers, he was shocked. Was that it? The answer was no, which became increasingly evident as his entire body was enveloped in an astonishing green light. Vega felt as if he would faint, but that feeling quickly reduced to nothing, as did the pain in his wings. When he turned to look at them as the light died down, he noticed that they looked brand new. He blinked a few times, mouth gaping wide with confusion. "What in the heck?!"

He jumped up, fluttering his wings and hovering in place - painlessly. His astonished and slightly disgusted expression quickly shifted to one of amazement and happiness. "I-I feel fine! Th-thank you so much, Mrs. Blinn! And thank you too, Kit-Kat! I really do owe you guys, really," he said, descending gradually to the ground with an almost elegant pose.

"So, what is there to do now?... Oh crud!" Vega got out of his pose quickly, face returning to it's previous red hue. "U-uh, Mrs. B-Blinn, uh... well... ya see..."

Vega was having a hard time explaining the situation with being unable to return to his apartment to Kit-Kat's mother, especially after she already had done so much for him. It felt like he was asking a bit too much, but he kind of had to at this point. "Um... i-is it... Is it okay if I stay over here for the night because I can't go to my house - Hahaha!..." he said softly and rapidly, immediately followed up by an awkward belted laugh. His gaze refused to lock onto both Kit-Kat and her healer mother, instead darting around from place to place as he stood with a look on his face equally as awkward as the laugh.

Diamond frowned. "You sure hes gonna be Ok? Somehow I feel like he'a gonna slowly die in this allyway. But thats just a hunch." Diamond frowned sarcastically. Before he could take another glance at the Jjinka, he was pulled toward the Pizza Parlour, snd that was it.

"Whoa!" Diamond frowned, he was being pulled atleast 20 miles an hour. Within the first 5 seconds he already coldent catch up. He was relieved as he entered the Pizza Parlour, having to stop. He felt a bit naucious, but survived. "Ok, lets just pick any table please." Diamond frowned.

Ash grinned then she nodded "yeah he's fine , now cmon lets have your birthday " she hugged him then she sat down beside him then she waited for the waiter to come "so diamond how old are you now" she asked him as a large grin spread across her face. 'man humans are so cute ' she thought as she looked at him.

Zen sighed as they left and shakily took to his feet. His stomach twisted him in pain and he moaned." Food." He began to follow them as he heard the word pizza. He staggered along, bits of blood crusting against his skin. He staggered past the window with the Jjinka and human from earlier and opened the door. He grabbed the last 5 Jinuma (I made this currency up. It's worth £5) he had from his day of begging and laid it on the counter. as he did his ears twitched at a voice." Hey cat boy! Get lost you freak." The group from earlier were sitting at a table and stood up. Zen looked at the man behind the till and sighed." Ill have the the pepperoni pizza with a bottle of orange juice. Please." He desperately tried to ignore them but one shoved him and tipped the remains of his water bottle on him." No please." He was dragged, burning, outside and tossed on the floor." Ya don't like water do you?" They laughed.

Ash saw them picking on the cat boy "hey leave him alone " she went over to the boy and she punched one of the bullies and she growls " leave him alone " she then makes ice come out of her hands and she freezes them then she picks up Zen "hey you hungry" she said then she gave him a slice " here " she looked at diamond "sorry i just let those bullies do that to him...hey lets have your birthday diamond " she smiled.

In order to hear the dragonfly gijinka's words, the blond Irish Setter gijinka had to lift a drooping ear partly and tilt her head toward him, which made her able to make out what he had said. "'Can't go to your house'?" she repeated, brow furrowed in worry, although she did not ask exactly why, since it was none of her business. "Why, of course you can stay over here, hun! We have a spare room you can sleep in, believe it or not!" Chuckling, she continued. "And please, hun, call me Del!" After giving Vega a smile, she walked off to who knows where.

Kit-Kat, a large smile on her face at the fact that Vega was feeling better, chuckled lightly. "It's short for Delfina... Good to know you're feeling alright now, though! Y'know, as small as this house is, we actually do have a spare room, but it's kinda filled with junk. "C'mon, I'll show ya!" Gesturing for Vega to follow her, the kitsune gijinka walked down a small side hallway, before stopping in front of a closed room. Opening the door revealed a light blue-painted, filled-with-junk room, which was cluttered with useless items. "And before you ask," Kit-Kat started, walking into the room, trying to wipe any and all dust from the objects, "no, we're not hoarders. This was all my brothers crap before he moved away to go to college. Nobody really uses this room, but it's better than the couch." Again, she chuckled, looking back to her new gijinka friend, smile unfaltering.

Vega let out a sigh of relief, thanking his lucky stars that Kit-Kat's mother, Delfina, didn't pry as to why he needed to stay over, and especially that she didn't think anything too much of it. Kit-Kat lead him to a room that looked similar to his own in the aspect of the junk everywhere. "Heh, chill. My room is no better," he confessed, scratching the back of his head awkwardly. "Well, I'm not exactly tired, and I don't think either of us are sleeping yet... what exactly do we do now?"

Vega walked over to the bed and sat down, thinking of what he could do. While thinking, he popped a red gummy worm into his mouth, chewing on it until he got an idea. "Hey Kit-Kat, do you want to play some Super Smash Bros? I've got two copies of the game because... well, I don't know why, my parents gave me two - er, that is, if you have a 3DS," he said, pulling his crimson red 3DS from his backpack, along with tho white cartridges. "I'll have to warn you, I'm good. Real good."

Behind him, his wings buzzed once more, though not as furiously as before. The noise they emitted was softer, but still audible. "Oh, and you apparently liked me doing this, so I figured I might as well do it. I just won't do it to the point where it hurts." Vega said, chuckling to himself as he turned his device on.