• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Other World

Lucifer didn't know what to say or do, this was happening right next to him and he didn't want to end up like the other human, he scooted away a bit and kept watching, "poor guy.... would hate to be in his place" he muttered in a low voice, it was obvious that these two had a rough day, or at least that is what lucifer would of guessed anyway.

"Alright Class! Listen up! Looks like the teacher didnt like you, so they hired me as your P.E teacher!"

Kaitlyn had stepped forward, announcing that she was to be the P.E. teacher. At first, Vega was happy, but it seemed like Diamond was... less happy. In fact, he yelled at the cat gijinka, which didn't end up going well. It looked like a fight was about to start. Vega had noticed Kit-Kat, who was a bit lost, but rather than helping her, he gestured for her to wait, a panicked expression etched onto his face as he jumped from the bleacher. Using his wings to propel himself, he landed directly beside Diamond, skidding a bit until he was between the two combatants, but still a bit to the side. "Guys! Don't fight! There's a better solution than fighting!.. Uh... wait! Dodgeball!" Vega suggested, remembering the cart of dodgeballs from earlier. "Guys, guys, you don't have to beat each other up! We could just play a game or something, or dare I say it, talk it out. That last option doesn't seem like one you two would want to do, so how about we play dodgeball or some other game to settle this!"

He turned to Kit-Kat, mouthing "come help" to her, then turned back to face the human boy and the gijinka girl who currently had the aforementioned human in a pretty bad situation. "Well? Whaddya say? Are you gonna let go of Diamond so we can settle this in a better way? " Vega asked, pointing at Kaitlyn's tail.

Kaitlyn growled. "Fine! Your Lucky that you have a Jjinka friend! Or else I would of killed you!" She growled. She losened her grip, Diamond gasped for air. Kaitlyn walked down the bleachers, assigning teams. Diamond sat up. "Jerk!" He mumbled under his breath. "Thanks Vega. But I still want to beat her up." Diamond growled.

"Alright! Jjinka VS Humans!" Kaitlyn yelled. The human male were pretty sad, they couldent pick thier team. They sadly walked to the opposite side of Kaitlyn, sad not being on her team. Diamond sighed. He walked over to the Human side. He stayed aware, as some Jjinka had some extra strengh. "Bring It!" He grunted.

Lucifer saw that there was a disadvantage here but didn't complain, he got up and stretched before heading to the human side, "ok this won't end well" he said to himself as he jogged in his place for a moment just to make sure he was physically ready for a game of dodge ball.

Vega blinked in surprise. I guess I didn't need help... but now I gotta be against Diamond? I was trying to help!! Vega thought to himself, walking to the Gijinka side of the gym. He shot a quick apologetic glance to Diamond, then got into a low stance, prepared to run the second he had to. He was prepared to run, grab a ball, then run back. Don't attack until attacked, that was his plan. So long as he wasn't attacked, he would attack them back. Then again, the strategy could backfire, leaving him vulnerable. Plus, there was the fact that he was expected to attack. Maybe he would miss some shots on purpose? Bah, I can't do that, I'm a terrible actor... oh well. I guess I have to play normally. I'm real sorry, Diamond. Vega thought once more, lowering his prepared stance even more to get a better speed boost when he took off. "I'm ready," he said, looking momentarily at Kaitlyn, then to Kit-Kat, then to the humans that were to be his opponents.

"Begin!" Kaitlyn yelled. She immediantly threw a ball at Diamond. A Human Male jumped in the way getting hit by the ball. "Are you stupid!" Diamond asked. The male was smiling. "I got taken out by Kaitlyn!" He smiled, then running off. Diamond sighed. He threw a ball at a Kitsune Jjinka. "I dont think thats Kit-Kat. Right!" He questioned. He wasnt sure, the Kisune was near the back of the room, so Diamond couldent tell.

Unable to move from her spot in time, Kit-Kat was forced to watch these events unfold before her. A ball from the human team flew fast in her direction, and it came mere centimeters from her face before she whipped out an average-looking twig, which she had completely forgotten about grabbing this morning, and took a deep breath, blowing the smallest amount of fire at the ball, making it fall to the floor in ashes, spraying her face as it did so. Recoiling back, wiping the ashes from her eyes, tears streamed down her face, the pain searing into the back of her head. Falling to her knees, she desperately tried to rid her eyes of the ashes, to seemingly no avail. "A-AH!" she wailed, the pain getting worse by the second. "W-WHY DID I D-DO THAT!? I'M SUCH A-AN IDIOT!" Then, quietly, she managed to get to her feet, knees shaking, tears still flowing freely. "I'm s-so sorry..." the kitsune gijinka whispered to nobody in particular, using her ears to find the area where the least amount of creatures were located- the door. Unable to see, she bolted towards the thing, careful not to slam into it. Kit-Kat didn't want to make things worse for anyone, and this would undoubtedly do just that. Without her eyes, she could not open the doors, so she simply sat down where she stood- back against the wall right beside the door- and tried to calm herself down, the pain not subsiding in the slightest. You would think the tears would help...

"I-I'm so sorry, D-Diamond-d... Vega... Kaitlyn-n... For all th-this... I can't e-even save myself, l-let alone h-help all of you-u..."

Diamond heard a familiar voice. "Kit-Kat!" Diamond yelled, them getting his face smashed with a dodge ball. He quickly got up, didnt carw much if he was eliminated or not. "I feel terrible!" Diamond sighed. He ran over to the Kitsune. The students were still throwing dodge balls as if nothing had happened. He ran over to Kagami. "Kit-Kat! Are you Ok!" Diamond asked. It was obvious that she wasnt, but thats was all Diamond had. He tried cheering her up, nit mentioning the incident

Turning her head in the direction of the voice, Kit-Kat strained her ears to listen to what it had to say- since they were also full of ashes, the sounds were quiet, hard to make out. Rubbing her ears in an attempt to clean them out, she tried to open an eye. The pain grew worse with every millisecond the air around her made contact with the organ, and the ashes were clearly visible. Red contrasted with the green iris and the black ashes, and sit was lightly swollen; the eye was quickly shut to avoid anyone growing any more worried. She could see a figure before her, and recognized the mumble-y voice to be Diamond's. With as much of the ashes out of her ears as she could get, Kit-Kat managed a little nod, attempting to assure the human of her state, even though she knew it was not working. "I just-t need to wash my e-eyes out with-" before she finished the statement, she openly shuddered, "-wa-water. Where's the nurse-se?" She was starting to calm down, but she still acted the same as before, keeping the gist of her face covered with her hands.

"The Nurse? I dont know where the nurse's office is." Diamond sighed. "Here! Ill help you. You clearly cant open your eyes, ill help guide you." Diamond smiled. Really it was Diamond's fault that Kit-Kat got hurt, as he threw the ball at her. He wanted to make up for his mistake. He stood up, holding his hand out. He was trying to help the kitsune out.

"Th-Thank you..." Kit-Kat replied to Diamond's generosity, feeling the air around her in an attempt to find his hand. As she did so, she spoke. "This really was my fault, though... I made a stupid mistake, and now I'm not even sure if I have my stick with me..." She paused in her hand search and felt around in her pockets. Not finding the branch, she gasped. "Uh-oh... It's not here!" A hand flew from a pocket and landed directly in top of Diamond's. Kagami was not expecting this sudden contact, so a blush spread across her face. "I-I'm sorry about that..." she apologized for what felt like the billionth time. Once she was standing, she strained her ears forward, using them to find the spot where her stick was left, hand still on Diamond's. "Do you happen to see a stick, branch, twig, or the like anywhere?" she asked, pointing in the general direction she believed it may be, which just so happened to be the wall. The kitsune gijinka did not know this, though, so she continued to point there, blush subsiding.

Just as he was about to sprint forward to start the game, Diamond threw a ball at Kit-Kat, who incinerated it. The ashes got in her eyes, and now she was in pain. Instantly, he felt as if he should be helping. Using his wings for propulsion again, he boosted himself towards Kit-Kat and Diamond. "Hey, is she okay? Kit-Kat, are you okay?! We gotta get her to the nurse, c'mon!" Vega said, mentally panicking.

After a few deep breaths, he shook his head vigorously and spoke, his wings buzzing with fear, producing a higher-pitched noise. "You said something about a stick? I-I'll go find it!" He exclaimed, taking off his sunglasses and opening his blue eyes all the way.

He could see everything in the gym in perfect detail now that his shades were off. Normally, he would've just looked around for the stick without taking the shades off, but this time was different. Some feeling erupted through his system after seeing Kit-Kat get hurt, and a different freling overwhelmed him more as she blushed from touching Diamond's hand. It made him try extra hard to search for the branch, but he didn't know why. Rather than think about it too much, he scanned the room until he found a branch, the sped over to it. "Kit-Kat, I found the branch! C'mon, we'll get you to the nurse now!" He said, speeding back to her and placing a hand on her shoulder.

Diamond blushed intensely. "Uh, its OK! Your Blind, You didnt mean to." Dismond awkwardly smiled. He grabbed Kagami's arms and placed them by her side. "Do you happen to see a stick, twig, branch, or the like anywhere?" Diamond looked around. He was surprised where he found it. The stick was sticking half way through the wall. "Jeezes!" He sighed. He pulled the stick out, then placed it in Kagami's arms. "Here. Now lets go to the nurse's office, before anything gets worse." Diamond sighed.

Another familiar voice entered her range of hearing. Ears perked, Kit-Kat could hear the voice of Vega, who had found her stick, and was now helping with getting her to the nurse. When his hand pressed against her shoulder, she tried to fight the blush from reappearing, which was very hard to do, and it only worked slightly, a red hue entering her face yet again. I need to calm down, she thought, shaking her head slightly. Why am I so worked up over such a small touch? Placing her stick in her pocket, the hand that was not holding Diamond's found Vega's, rubbing it lightly. "Thank you very much, Vega," she spoke, wishing she could open her eyes to look at him, a smile appearing on her lips. "Let's go."

(Um, @Emelito, buddy... I know you're new here, but you need to post actual content if you'd like to join this RP... Have you read the rules yet? You should if you haven't, and then make a form and start RPing away! Make sure to not post pure OOC content in RPs, or the entire RP will be locked by an admin. Just a head's up.)

Last edited:
Vega's wings buzzed wildly as Kit-Kat stroked his hand, the buzzing sound from earlier increasing tenfold in volume as a slight blush spread across the both of their faces. What the heck!? Vega thought, shaking his head again and clearing his throat, focusing on stopping the buzzing of his wings. Once they stopped, he spoke. "Okay, so you and Diamond don't know where the nurse's is. I can check where it is; these eyes make it easy." Vega said, pointing at himself before grabbing Kit-Kat's hand gently and pulling her - and Diamond - out into the hall.

He scanned the hallway, seeing some details that he had missed when he had his shades on. Everything was, clearer, brighter. He found a map on the wall, which had the nurse's office labeled. "Okay, I know where it is. Fair warning, I'm going to use my wings to go faster, but not super fast. The quicker you get to the nurse's, the better. Diamond, be prepared to catch up, 'cuz I'm taking off." Vega warned, bending down slightly before beginning to run, his large wings buzzing behind him and allowing him to run faster. "Hold on, Kit-Kat! We'll get there soon!"

"Wha hey! No fair! Im no Jjinka!" Diamond yelled. He fashed after Vega. He was already out of breath from running for 10 seconds, but continued. He took a glance at the map, incase he lost them. He ran in a diffrent direction. It was a faster route, and he didnt see Vega taking it. He sighed. He smiled after he saw the door, and Vega snd Kit-Kat werent there. He sighed, as he eased his breath. He walked over and insidw the office.

"Whoa!" Kit-Kat exclaimed as she was pulled along through the hallways by Vega. Instead of letting her slow him down, an idea came to mind. Using the strength she could muster, she wrapped her tails together as much as she could. Waiting until she could feel some strain, she let them go. The seven limbs(?) whirled around lightning fast, lifting her feet off the ground, allowing easier pulling for Vega. "Does this help?" she asked the dragonfly gijinka, holding on to his hand for dear life, so she didn't fly away. She leaned over his shoulder accidentally, tails lifting her backside, for obvious reasons. A smirk crossed her face, although she did not know why. The buzzing noise of Vega's wings were rather soothing to the kitsune gijinka, and she listened to their sound for a moment.

Vega was surprised when, suddenly, the force required to bring Kit-Kat to the nurse lessened. Just as he was about to turn around and figure out why, she appeared next to him, leaning on his shoulder.

"Does this help?"

Vega was surprised by her question, but smiled and answered. "Heh, yeah, it does help, but aren't I supposed to be the one helping you?" He jested, laughing as he approached the nurse's office.

Rather than letting himself skip to a stop, he started to slow himself down long before he reached the office. He held his arm in front of Kit-Kat to slow her down gradually, not wanting her to smash into something. With a sigh, he opened the door, and was quite shocked - again - to see that Diamond was already in there. "Hey, Diamond! How did you get here so fast?" Vega asked, still smiling. "Whatever. Anyways, where's the nurse?"

A thought occurred to him, causing him to reach with his free hand into his pocket for his shades. With a quick flick of the wrist and several other swift movements, he had put the shades back onto his face. His wings were still buzzing wildly behind him, though he wasn't moving anywhere, and the humming noise had died down, but was still very present. In his hand still was Kit-Kat's hand, and when he noticed, a blush spread across his face, and the humming buzz sound got louder. His smile, however, refused to falter.

"Dude. You went the long way round. Though you did it pretty fast. I only sat down like five seconds ago. So Ill give you tips." Diamond smirked. Kagami was holding Vega's hand making Vega blush. Diamond knowticed immediantly. "Huh? I guess Vega's got a thing for her?" Diamond shrugged.

Kagami smirked at Vega's reply. Once they arrived in the nurse's office, her tails ceased their spinning, lowering her back onto the floor. Vega was talking to Diamond, and she was surprised to hear that he had gotten their before them. "There's a shortcut?" she asked, head tilted slightly. "Do you think you could point it out for me after this is all done? Who knows, I may need it in the future." Kit-Kat giggled lightly, before hearing Diamond speak again:

"Huh? I guess Vega's got a thing for her?"

"Wha...?" she raised her eyebrows, eyes still closed, at the quiet words. A very large blush appeared on her face, and she squeezed the dragonfly gijinka's hand slightly. Now's not the time for this. I'll ask about it later. Probably.

Straining her ears yet again, Kit-Kat silently searched for the nurse, eyes still burning in their sockets. "Let's just hope this doesn't permanently damage my eyesight..." she spoke sadly, ears drooping for a second, before resuming their original positions, looking for the nurse. Her head turned every which way, ears flicking every once in a while. "Excuse me! Where might the nurse be? This is a bit of an emergency..."

Vega's wings stopped momentarily as he heard the comment that Diamond made before beginning to buzz again, even louder than before. The amplified buzzing was accompanied by a large blush that spread like wildfire across his face. The worst part about the situation was that he didn't know how to respond. He kept quiet, raising his eyebrows slightly as Kit-Kat squeezed his hand a bit more.

Kit-Kat was darting her head around the room, looking for the nurse - er, listening, really. Vega gently pulled her over to the desk, where a bell sat. Tempted to punch the bell with of the force he could muster, he restrained himself and simply tapped on the bell a few times. "Hello? Is anyone there? There's a bit of an emergency out here, if the nurse could come and help! Hello?" Vega called to the area behind the desk, turning his head once in a while to see whether or not the nurse was actually near them.

The loud buzzing noise being produced by his wings was still ever present, and Vega didn't have any control over it. His face was still a bright red, and every now and again, he took a few deep breaths in an attempt to calm himself down - to no avail. Hoping that his buzzing wings didn't drown out his voice, he called for the nurse again. "Hello, nurse? We're in need of some medical assistance!"

Diamond looked around the Office. He took a step behind the desk. There was no one in sight. "Shes probally on a break or something." Diamond shrugged. He looked around the nurse's area. Thier was an Eye wash kit. "Perfect." Diamond smiled. He grabbed the bottle, then rushed over to Vega and Kagami. "Here Kag- Kit-Kat." Diamond smiled. He placed a Bottle in Kagami's hands, then realising she would need guidance. Diamond turned over. "You wanna hold the bottle for her?" Diamond asked. He looked at Vega, He was still bright red so Diamond tryed to help him out.

"Yeah. Okay. I will. Yeah." Vega said, grabbing the bottle quickly from Diamond.

His blush kept worsening as he leaned closer to Kit-Kat. "Hey, Kit-Kat, I'm gonna need to open your eyes to do this, kay? I'm sorry if it stings, but this'll fix it." Vega asked, finally letting go of her hand.

Why am I blushing!? Why are my wings going haywire!? What even is happening right now!? Vega thought to himself as he lifted his now free hand to Kit-Kat's face. He was decently angry that the nurse was nowhere to be found, but he was capable of doing this himself. He quickly opened one of her eyes and washed it, the ashes falling out with the water. He repeated with the other eye, then set down the wash bottle to grab a few tissues. He wiped the water off of her face, then handed her a few dry tissues to wipe anything else off of her face that he missed. "Well, that's all done. You feelin' any better?" Vega asked, his wings actually managing to slow down a bit.

In his mind, he congratulated himself for slowing down his wings, thus reducing the noise output from them. That is, until he caught himself staring a Kit-Kat's face. He spun around quickly, his wings resuming their buzzing at the previous high-speed. The tissues that he had used to clear her face blew against the wall from the wind generated by his wings. Throwing his face into his hands, he tried to cover up his blush - to no avail. In fact, doing anything to hide it made it more obvious that he was blushing. Gah, if only Diamond hadn't said anything! Then this wouldn't be happening, I wouldn't be losing my mind right now... would I? Vega wondered to himself, not removing his hands from his face, but still turning back around to face Kit-Kat again.

"What? The nurse isn't here!?" Kit-Kat asked rather loudly, ears drawn back and her lips half-raising into a snarl. "The one time I need him! Or her," she quickly corrected herself, her expression changing back to its usual state.

"You wanna hold the bottle for her?"

"Yeah. Okay. I will. Yeah."

"Um, guys...?" the kitsune gijinka questioned, brow furrowed. "Are you sure we shouldn't wait for the nu..."

"Hey, Kit-Kat, I'm gonna need to open your eyes to do this, kay? I'm sorry if it stings, but this'll fix it."

"U-Uh..." was all she could get out before her eye was forced open by Vega. Water was splashed into it, taking out the ashes, which helped greatly, but it didn't change the burning sensation in the back of her head. This happened a second time, and after it was over, she could feel a soft something on her face, wiping away the excess water- a tissue. Once the soothing feeling was gone, Kagami whispered a "thank you", then tried to open her eyes. The water made her head spin, but that was probably because she was a fire kitsune- fire doesn't do good with water, y'know?

The world around her was blurry. A little too blurry. "Oh god, no..." Kit-Kat said, darting her eyes around, blinking frantically in an attempt to bring back her clear, 20/20 vision.

It didn't work.

"Um..." Turning back in the direction she had been standing in, the kitsune gijinka squinted at the rather dark-colored blob... is that a hint of red?... standing before her. "Vega...? Is that you...?" Someone else was standing next to her, and she had a guess as to who it might've been. "Diamond...? What happened?"

"I don't need glasses, do I?" she asked, brow furrowed in worry once again. "My eyes aren't dilated, are they?"

Her eyes were so bad, the green of her irises could barely be seen around her black pupils.

"Guys...? Answer me..."

"Um, I think we messed up Vega." Diamond frowned. He looked at the Kitsune Jjinka's eyes. "They look really bad." Diamond wispered to Vega. "Uhh, Dont worry Kit-Kat." Diamond smiled. Diamond was pretty worried. He should of waited for a nurse, but instead he rushed the process. He hoped that he didnt cause the Kitsune too much trouble. He had thrown a dodge ball at her face, which turned into ashes, that covered her face. Now because he rushed the process his friend was most likely going to need glasses. Diamond thought of the most stupid question, but went for it. He held two fingers up to Kagami. "How many fingers am I holding up?" Diamond asked.

Squinting at the blur before her, Kit-Kat attempted to answer the question correctly. "Um... Is that three or four? One? It's something like that." Realizing that both Diamond and Vega were probably worried, she consolidated them. "Guys, this isn't your fault, this is 100 percent mine. It was stupid of me to try to incinerate the dodgeball. I could've gotten, like, a broken nose, but I had to go and screw up my eyesight, huh?" She chuckled, trying to lighten the mood. Awkwardly, she cleared her throat, speaking again. "Please don't take the blame for this... The water didn't ruin my eyes, it was definitely the ashes... I'm sorry for all this..."

Last edited:
"No, no no, don't... don't apologize... Kit-Kat... i-it'll fix itself, right?... This... This'll get better, right?"

Vega looked at Kit-Kat's eyes, horrified at their current state. He took off his shades to see them more clearly. They were, in fact, dilated. There was hardly any green in her eyes anymore, and from the sound of things, she really couldn't see much of anything at all. She apologized to them, which was a little unsettling to him. "Kit-Kat, don't apologize, there's gotta be a way to fix your eyes, there's gotta be. You don't need to worry. You'll be fine."

Vega grabbed Kit-Kat's hand in his, trying to calm her down by holding it. There was a remedy for this, he just didn't know what it was. Right now, he just wanted to calm her down, though in reality, he was the one getting all worked up. "I'm right here, it'll be fine, we'll find a way to fix this, it'll get better. I promise." Vega went on and on, trying to make her feel better.

A hand had grabbed her own. At first, Kit-Kat was unsure whether it was Diamond's or Vega's, but she soon figured out that it was the latter's. A blush crossed her face. "Vega..." Kagami said, quietly, searching for the dragonfly gijinka's face, although she could only see groups of color. Squeezing his hand like she had done before, the kitsune gijinka frowned. "Thank you. For everything. You too, Diamond," she said, looking over at the other blob of colors by her side. "I don't think there's much of anything you can do for me now... There's probably not much the nurse can do, either, but I should probably tell him or her about this. Maybe they can get me to a doctor...?"

"Heh, Hopefully. Ill try and look for the Nurse, or a Jjinka with healing powers or some of the sort, then Ill come back." Diamond said. "Vega, can you guide her? Or do you want me to take her with me?" Diamond asked. He stood up from his chair; sighing afterwards. "I dont think first days go like this. But apparently it is." Diamond frowned, as his first day had become a bust.

"Thanks again, Diamond," Kagami replied to his saying he would go find the nurse. When he mentioned regular first school days, though, she chuckled. "Yeah, not sure this normally happens, be it on a first day of school or any other day. I'll be the first to say that I never damaged my eyesight before on a first day of school, so this is new for me. And you guys've probably never helped someone out like this before, trying to get ashes out her their eyes, so this must be new for you, too." Closing her dilated eyes for a moment, the kitsune gijinka re-opened them, trying to see any more than blobs, but she could not. "Maybe I should go to the front office? They'd probably get me to the nurse." She looked over to the front desk, suddenly afraid of her position. I'm still facing Diamond and Vega, right? This is gonna take some getting used to...

Diamond smiled. "Yea, Me being friends with a bunch of Jjinkas. I really don't have high expectations for this year either." Diamond sighed. Diamond watched as the Kitsune Jjinka tried to find her way around. "Uh, Kit-Kat? Do you need any help? You know, help getting around." Diamond smiled. Although watching the Kitsune try to navigate around, was pretty funny. He tried to act more mature, as he offered to help.

"Your welcome, Kit-Kat. I'm right here, don't worry. If you need to go anywhere, I'll just take you there. Don't worry about it." Vega said, putting his hand on her shoulder gently.

Vega thought for a moment about what exactly she should do about her eyesight problem. It was entirely possible that those at the front desk could direct them to the nurse's location. Then again, it was equally possible that they had no idea where the nurse was. Diamond offered to go find the nurse, which sounded like a good idea. "Hey, Diamond. If you're gonna go get the nurse, don't get lost, kay? Then again, you seem to know the place better than I do," he said with a chuckle, trying to lighten the mood a bit.

Vega also noticed that Kit-Kat wasn't smiling. The buzzing of his wings slowed down, turning the loud buzzing to a softer, more soothing ambient buzz. He turned her gently to face him, still aware that she couldn't see very well. "Hey, hey, no frowning. C'mon, where's that smile? We're gonna help you, so don't go looking like everything's all over," he said, trying to calm her nerves and get her to be happier again. "C'mon, Kit-Kat, lemme see the smile."

At the touch, Kit-Kat's face blazed once again, and she widened, then squinted her eyes at the blob in front of her. "My God, you're being so nice to me right now!" she smirked for a split second, before Vega spoke again.

"C'mon, Kit-Kat, lemme see the smile."

The smirk returned, slowly becoming a genuine, open smile, teeth showing as Kagami showed her feelings through her lips. The buzzing of Vega's wings helped soothe her, although she wasn't entirely sure why. "I guess this means no school for me for the rest of the day?" she wondered, half hopefully, half joking, as she laughed. "Dunno if I should be thankful or not for that!"

Last edited:
"Ah, there it is! Such a nice smile! I love it." Vega said, not thinking about his word choice.

Vega looked at Kit-Kat's expression for a bit before the gears started to turn in his head. His face instantly went bright red, wings buzzing a hundred times faster. "U-uh, I mean, I didn't, well I, uh..." Vega blabbered on and on, not really being able to form complete sentences.

He knew he looked like a bumbling idiot, but really there was nothing he could do. What would he have done? He messed up, and went into full on panicking moron mode. His grip on her shoulder increased slightly as he stopped blabbering away, his eyes locked with hers, face still red and wings still buzzing crazily. "U-uh..." he said, not really knowing what to do at this point.

Vega cursed at himself in his head. If his wings weren't sore after this was all over, it'd be a miracle.

"Ah, there it is! Such a nice smile! I love it."

For a second, Kagami's smile widened slightly, if that was even possible. The hand on her shoulder held on tighter, and the blush warming her face grew stronger still. "You do?" she asked, quietly, smile becoming a bit smaller, so only a sliver of her teeth could be seen, eyes wide with wonder. She thought back to Diamond's earlier words as this happened:

Her blush now covered the entirety of her face, and she held her hands to her cheeks to try to hide it, although it was still very clear and evident. "Th-Th-Thank you..." she whispered, embarrassed at the sudden praise, barely audible to even herself, as she tried to find the dragonfly gijinka's face with her eyes. The smile returned, as she was happy someone found something to like about her physical appearance that had nothing to do with her being a gijinka, having tails, and the like.

Thank you?! She's thanking me!? For looking like an idiot!?

Kit-Kat blushed and smiled, thanking Vega for the compliment that he didn't even mean to give. He didn't comprehend anything that was happening within that moment. Why am I losing my mind? What the heck is wrong with me today!? Then he remembered what Diamond had said when they first got to the nurse's office:

... ... ... Oh my goodness...

Vega's blush started to fade ever so slightly, but the speed of his wings increased at the same rate. The fact that chairs and other items weren't flying away was a miracle, along with the fact that Vega managed to stay with his feet on the ground. Did he really like Kit-Kat? Like, like her? Is that what made him act so dumb? Vega's mind raced as fast as his heart was, his wings still leagues ahead of the two. He slowly removed her hands from her face, revealing her blushing face in it's entirety. "Your blush is kinda cute, too..." he muttered, wanting to slap himself across the face as he realized what he said... again.

A familiar, loud buzzing noise sounded from behind Vega. Kit-Kat could only guess what the source was, but it's not like the guess was very hard to make. As her hands were removed from her face, it felt like she was about to explode from the warmth she felt due to her massive blush. Biting her lower lip, the kitsune gijinka searched frantically for a better view of the gijinka in front of her, but all her looking was for nothing; her eyesight wasn't getting any better.

"Your blush is kinda cute, too..."

"U-Uhm..." Getting a bit flustered from all the praise she was getting from Vega, Kagami tried desperately not to squeak from an odd feeling building up in her stomach. "Sh-Shouldn't we go f-find the nurse now?" she asked rather loudly, changing the subject, lowering her face to look at her feet- or where she assumed they were, anyway. "Cuz I-I think we should go l-look for the n-nurse... Uh... Y-Yeah... R-Right...?"

Last edited:
"Finally! You both were blushing like crazy! Was it because of what I said earlier?" Diamond frowned, hand over his face. "They most of Forgot I was here." Diamond sighed. "Ok, I'll take Kagami. Besides, if you two were together, I'd find you both fainted in the middle of the hallway. Diamond sighed. What he said was mostly true. Kagami was already burning, her being a fire Kitsune, ashs in her face, and now she was blushing. And Vega's wings we're easily annoying Diamond. "Please stop!" Diamond groaned.

Looking back at the human's familiar voice, Kit-Kat deadpanned, blush beginning to fade. "D-Diamond! Oh, um... S-Sorry about that! Haha! Yeah, let's go!" She looked back to Vega's blob, a small, sad smile appearing on her face, before she turned completely to face Diamond. Ears straining forward, she took a step toward the male, arms held out in front of her almost defensively. "Just tell me if I'm about to walk into you or anything else, alright? Dang, this should be fun!" she joked, chuckling awkwardly. "Do you even know where the front office is? As much as I'd love to help you look for it, I really can't. Well, that was obvious." She chuckled again, still walking forward.

"Of course not!" Diamond smirked. "But I was given a Map of the School, along with my Schedule. Hold Up." Diamond smiled. He unzipped his bag, then reached in, pulling out a Schedule. He scanned the Schedule then smiled. "The office should be near the entrance of the building." Diamond smiled. He turned back to Kit-Kat, who was walking foward. "Oh! Right!" Diamond smirked. He grabbed Kagami by the hand. "Alright. Let's Go. I'll see you in the next class Vega. That is if we had the same class." Diamond smirked.