• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Other World

Diamond was angered by Vega's wings buzzing, snapping him back into reality. "I'm sorry! I'm so, so sorry! I didn't meant o- I mean, I- I'm sorry! I-I'll go now, y-yeah. See you guys later." He apologized, quickly running out of the door like a red-faced blur.

The second he was far enough away from them, he turned to the nearest locker and smashed his head against it. "I'm so dumb! I can't believe I did that! Why!?" He yelled at nobody in particular, hitting his head again on the locker.

As he looked up at the locker number, lo and behold, it was actually his locker. Good, I don't have to explain to anyone why a dragonfly guy was hitting their locker when the locker I'm hitting is my own. Vega thought to himself as he groaned and hit the locker again. He felt humiliated, and he probably made Kit-Kat feel the same way. He didn't know, he left almost as soon as Diamond spoke. His wings were still buzzing crazily, only now they were starting to hurt. Oh, fantastic. That's gonna suck tomorrow. He thought to himself, hitting the locker once more, this time sliding down the locker until he was sitting, his crimson face in his hands.

Name: Brandon Charcha
Race: Jjinka
Appearance: Brandon wears a dark grey hoodie and a black tail with a silver tip. He has dark blue eyes with silver wolf ears. In public, he usually also usually wears a cloth over his mouth so people can't see his expression.
Personality: Brandon is more of a loner and very empathetic. His family is broken and he commonly hear arguments and threats for divorce, causing him to exit the house more and more often. He has grown a protective shell around him, causing him to rarely interact with others unless needed to. To a normel person, you would never see him without his hoodie on. The only time he doesn't wear his hood is during class where the teachers almost have to always remind him to keep it off. He also believes that he is usually a bother and tries to stay away from others, not wanting to let anyone get close to him. Secretly however, he just wants to be a nice person and be kind to everyone... but due to his common surroundings, he never feels safe to do so.
Hidden Power: Telekinesis. (When he uses it, a dark blue will surround the thing he uses it on.)
Other: ) I'll post once you accept me, just to make sure if I did everything right. :)

(OOC: Don't think you need to be accepted, @~:Mist:~, just hop right in!)

BIC:
Kagami chuckled at Diamond's response to her question, letting him take her hand to lead her through the halls. When a rush of air surged past her, she whipped around to see a blur that looked an awful lot like Vega walk past, out of the room. Brow furrowed, the kitsune gijinka told herself that she'd talk to him later, when she could see him again- literally. "Sorry 'bout this, Diamond," Kit-Kat changed the subject to getting her eyes fixed, "but I may be a bit slow. I'm sure you understand." She chuckled, taking a step toward what she thought was the door, not knowing exactly what she was heading towards. "I wonder what I'll look like with glasses...? Probably super nerdy!"

(OOC: That last sentence isn't meant to offend anyone. Please understand that- besides, this is my character talking, not me. IRL, I wear glasses, so.)

"I understand?" Diamond questioned. He knew that Kagami was almost blind, well blurry vision, but he knew that would effect her in many ways. One being having to be aware of her surroundings, Two, having problems with doing tasks, which concluded Running. "Man, I need wings." Diamond smirked. Diamond wasn't really in a hurry. The longer he was helping Kagami, the less Class time with Jjinkas he had to deal with. So it was more of a Win Lose situation.

"Haha, of course you do," Kagami replied, a bit awkwardly, heading off towards the actual door, since she could hear sounds coming from that direction. "C'mon, then. Let's go." She felt around for the door frame. Once she got her bearings, she pulled Diamond out of the nurse's office lightly as she walked into the hallway. "Now you lead," she said, turning back to face the blob that was Diamond. "Cuz I have no idea where I'm going."

Last edited:
Brandon enter through the front door before quickly turning into the office. He kept his tailed tucked into his hoodie and his hood on. His breaths were muffled due to the cloth over his mouth. The attendance let out a sigh.
"Another late student? Whats your excuse?"
The Jjinka unfolded a piece of paper in his pocket and handed it to the office manager. They seemed to scan over it and nod. They handed him a couple of books and a small piece of paper that told him his schedule. She also gave him a small pink slip of paper that read EXCUSED.
"This is your freebie, don't let it happen again, okay?" The office manager said. He nodded before turning towards the grey metallic door.

Exiting the office, he looked around. There was a large stair case and a couple of students, chatting, walking, and.. banging their heads against lockers... Was this school really that stressful? Brandon walked quietly into the hallway before reading off the lockers.

215.. Wheres that one? Brandon looked around before noticing that it was the one next to the Dragon Fly Jjinka. Letting out a sigh, he pulled his cloth up to his nose and went up to his locker and quietly unlocked it to find a couple papers and the dent in the corner of his locker. Picking up the papers, he scanned over the words.

Are you always active and wanted to show off your skills?
"No, not really," Brandon muttered to himself.
Do you want to improve your organization skills?
"Nope"
If so, join us for activity time! You can-
Brandon put the papers back into the locker and placed his backpack along side it, but not before taking out his binder. He scanned his schedule and looked at the time. Apparently P.E. had started already, but it still had some time left. He walked around until he found the gym. Instead of actually going in however, he watched from the side as people seemingly played dodge ball. It was a uneven team. One side had a normal human while the other one had 3 jjinkas. They seemed to be really strong too. Brandon watched as a ball seemed to fly towards the human, but it had quickly glowed and fallen to the side of the human. The student gasped and picked up the ball before he blocked another one and picked up the other ball. He threw the balls that had seemed to go past the Jjinkas... until they were enveloped in a blue light before hitting the last three players on the team.
The teacher blew the whistle before the human team celebrated to their success. Brandon smiled under his cloth before he sat next to the door, waiting for the bell to ring.
(OOC: Hey, if anything in this post counteracts with any older posts, please tell me and I'll change it right away. Thanks! :) )

Diamond smirked. "Heh. That's what I was trying to do." He smiled. He started walking, Kagami holding his hand. "Man, I can't believe Im friends with a Kitsune!" Diamond thought smiling. "I've heard legends about them, but I never expected them to be real!" Diamond smiled. He turned around, looking at Kagami. He wasn't embarrassed, as she had her vision blurred. Diamond smiled, then looked back. "Eh, Well mostly Kitsune." Diamond smirked

(OOC: Nope! Your Great! :) Welcome to the Other World!)

Kagami walked behind Diamond, moving fairly slow. "Good," she chuckled, wondering how far away the nurse's office was to the front office. "In every school I've gone to, the nurse's office was really close to the front..." She trailed off, thinking back to Vega. Why did he act so wierd earlier? Was it true? Did he really like her? No way! Kit-Kat brushed the idea away almost as soon as it popped into her head. Nobody's ever liked me before, not like that! And if they did, it was because of my tails or whatever. Be he seemed different... A light smile and tinge of pink on her face, the kitsune gijinka continued on her way, thinking about what kind of glasses she'd get, since there's no way she's staying partially blind forever.

Diamond smiled, as they approached the Main office. He opened the door, pulling Kit-Kat in. He walked over to a receptionist desk, which luckily had a Jjinka there. Diamond smiled. He walked over to a bench. "Here Ka- err Kit-Kat. Sit down, while I talk to them about your glasses. He let go of Kagami, but placed her hand on the bench, so she would get a vision of where is was. He walked over to the Receptionist.

"Um, Hello. We have a slight problem." Diamond smiled awkwardly. "Uh, Yes? What is the Problem, Sir?" The Receptionist asked. "Well, it's complicated, but My friend is kinda blind, well her vision is blurred." Diamond sighed, scratching the back of his head. "Ah Yes, I'm sorry but we don't have an Eye Doctor in this School. The best you can do is get your friend some glasses, and take her to the Eye Doctor after School." The Receptionist smiled, while Diamond frowned. "OK, Thanks." Diamond sighed, walking back to Kagami. "Well I do have a Idea." Diamond smiled.

Sitting down where Diamond had told her to, Kagami listened in on his conversation with the person behind the desk, hand gripping the bench tightly. When she felt the presence of the human by her again, she perked her ears up, trying to find his face- to no avail, of course. She was probably looking at his chest or behind him somewhere. "'An idea'?" she repeated Diamond's words, brow furrowed. "What might that be? The best anyone can do now is send me back to the nurse's office to wait for the end of the day... Right? I mean, I can't go back to class... You probably don't want to either, though... Alright, lay it on me. What's your idea, buddy?" she smirked, wondering of Diamond was coming up with a way for him to miss class along with her.

"Well. I used to have glasses too. But they were useless, back in my old School Jjinka would always grab them then leave me with blurry vision. So I got contacts, and so My eyes are Cyan. But, I still have Spare Glasses, in case I lost my contacts." Diamond smiled, then blushed. He felt embarrassed that he told Kagami his secret, but he ignored it for now. He sat down beside Kagami, then reached into his bag. He reached into a side pocket, pulling out a pair of glasses. "Let's hope this works." Diamond smiled. He placed the Glasses on Kagami's face. Although he thought Kagami was capable, he really didn't want to laugh, or smirk at Kagami trying to put them on. "Well?" Diamond questioned. The glasses were a few years old. He wiped the dust off, before handing it to Kagami, and the outline of the Glasses were Red, matching the Color of fire.

"Huh. Didn't know you had contacts," Kit-Kat replied, simply, before she felt Diamond's aforementioned glasses slide onto the bridge of her nose. They weren't nearly what she needed to get her 20/20 vision back, which told her that Diamond's eyes must also be pretty bad, if not worse than her own were now. She blinked once, twice, thrice, allowing her pupils to contract as much as they would, before she looked around the room she was in. "I dunno what I expected this room to look like," the kitsune gijinka nearly whispered to herself. The office looked like any other- it wasn't anything special, from what she could see with her still-sort-of-blurry vision. Glancing over to Diamond, Kagami looked off to the far side, away from the boy, until she could see where the glasses ended and her even-blurrier vision began. She could see the glasses' rim, their color- a flaming red. "Dang, the color even matches my everything," she chuckled. Turning to face Diamond, Kit-Kat smiled, a large smile that was full of happiness and genuinity. "Thanks so much, Diamond. I swear on my life, I'll get these back to you. As soon as I get my glasses, these ones will be back to you for any emergency. And if you do happen to lose your contacts while I still have these, I'll give them back to you right then and there, okay? Thank you so, so much for this."

"Oh, Sure! I'm glad to help, considering I threw the Dodge Ball at you." Diamond smiled Embarrassed. "Oh, You can keep those. Besides, I can go to the store and buy another pair. I have enough money, and maybe I can get you a new pair too. Those Glasses are old, I can get you a new pair. Just tell me when, But for now I have to go to Class. I'm really late, so See ya!" Diamond smiled. He grabbed his items then dashed off.

He looked at his Watch, Physical Education had just ended. "Thank God I'm not late!" Diamond smiled. He then pulled out his Schedule. "Class 118!" He smiled then dashing off.

The bell. Great. Just great. Gotta get to my next class.

Vega stood up, having stayed completely still as another guy, possibly human, walked close to him. His locker was next to Vega's own. Since the bell rang, he whipped out his schedule - to find a blank for the period after gym. Do... do I go home?... What?! Vega thought, thoroughly perplexed by the absence of a class marked on his schedule. Was it a free period? Lunch? Not lunch, that's after this... whatever this is, Vega thought to himself, getting back up and walking towards the room of the front desk.

Once he reached the room, he noticed that Diamond wasn't there anymore - but Kit-Kat was, and she had new glasses. Vega felt a small blush rise onto his face, so he looked away quickly, going to the person at the front desk. "Uh 'scuse me, but my schedule doesn't have anything for this period. Any reason why?" He asked, trying very hard not to stutter, though his wings were going out of control once again.

Curse my wings! Vega thought, looking back at them momentarily in embarrassment. Why they were going haywire was unknown, but he felt that it had to do with Kit-Kat's presence. Pushing that aside, he gave his schedule to the person at the front desk for them to look at it.

"No, I can get my own. I think these are a different prescription from what I need, anyway, but thanks for the offer!" Kagami replied to Diamond, waving as he rushed out of the office. Just as she took a step toward the door so she, too, could exit the room, Vega walked in, asking the person- who wasn't a person at all, but a gijinka- behind the front desk about his schedule. That got Kit-Kat thinking. I completely forgot about my schedule! Aw, man... If I hadn't misplaced it, then maybe this whole show could've not happened...

Pushing the thoughts out of her head, the kitsune gijinka walked up to stand next to Vega, also wanting to ask about her schedule. Looking up at the dragonfly gijinka beside her, she smiled a half-smirk, then turned her head to face to watch the desk-person and wait for her turn to ask her question, the faintest blush appearing on her face. She tried not to think about the happenings in the nurse's office, but, being in the position she was now, it was hard not to. I'll ask him later... About all that. Now's probably not the best time, anyway.

"Oh, A blank Space?" She questioned. "Oh, that's normal. All Jjinka have a Blank Space on thier Scedule. They can choose what class they choose, but after that That is thier permanent class. As I said, all Jjinka have the Same Blank Space, although Humans have an assigned class. This is kinda unfair, but the King demanded it. Sorry if you have a Human Friend, who is having troubles. If you have a complaint, then you can suggest it to the King." The lady smiled, then walking away, searching for files.

Diamond frowned. He had made it to his class, and the Teacher was a Jjinka. "Great." Diamond growled. He sat down, near the back of the room. The Male Jjinka teacher were quick to judge or it was in his old School. Diamond pulled out a Book, then practiced Sketching. He was Sketching Vega, he got down some details, like his wings and eyes. He Sketched his Shades, in the Corner. He stopped Sketching after the Teacher came over, and took a glance at his work. "What? You a Jjinka Wannabe or something?" He smirked, making Diamond blush. He quickly turned to a Blank Page. The Teacher smirked then walked back. Diamond sighed then returned to his drawing. He was Sketching Jjinkas. The first Page was Kaitlyn, while the Second Page was Vega. He frowned then returning his book, into his bag. He sighed, placing his head on his desk, awaiting another Jjinka to enter the Classroom.

Vega's wings twitched, stopping for a second as Kit-Kat got up and stood beside him before continuing their manic buzzing. "O-oh, Kit-Kat, I didn't s-see ya there!" He said loudly, lying through his teeth. "H-here, if you wanna ask a question, I-I'll get outta your way, kay?"

Vega awkwardly took a few steps backwards, almost tripping. Still thinking about what class he would go to, he stood still, staring up at the ceiling. Even if his primary focus was to be his class, he couldn't get Kit-Kat out of his mind. Why that was eluded him, but he managed to push it aside temporarily to focus on what class he could potentially join. Then a thought hit him.

Wait. I don't even know what classes there are in this school! How am I supposed to pick properly if I have no clue where to go!?

Taking a seat in the office, he pondered for a moment. Maybe I should go find Diamond? Nah, I think he's had enough of me and my crazy wings today... maybe I can go back to gym? Nah, that was brutal today, I don't think I can handle it again... There was that meditation like class, but the teacher got mad at my wings there, too. Should I wait for Kit-Kat to decide, then just go with her?... Why is that something I thought of! He ran his hands through his hair, realizing that he still didn't put his shades back on. Quickly putting them back on as if it was no big deal, he resumed his thoughts. Kay, so maybe I should wait for Kit-Kat to choose something... but why? Why does that seem like a good idea?... Maybe I can go find that kid who was next to me at my locker?... Seems a bit tedious, but if all else fails here, then I'll do that. What else can I do?... I can ask Kit-Kat what class she-d choo- WHY ARE MY THOUGHTS RELATED TO HER!?

"Grrah! I can't get her outta my head!" Vega ended up saying aloud accidentally.

Realizing his mistake, his blush grew larger, his wings grew louder, and his hands shot up to cover his mouth. Strike... what is it now, seven? Eight? Twenty!? Maybe Ki- AAHH! He slapped himself in the head, immediately regretting it as the area that he hit himself in was the spot that he had smashed against the locker.

"'Didn't see me'?" Kagami's smirk returned, as she looked up to Vega. "With your clearer-than-day eyesight?" She chose her words carefully, for some reason or other. "There's no nee-" Kit-Kat couldn't finish her sentence, since Vega had walked over to the benches and sat down, seemingly pondering something. Probably his class, she thought, remembering the office gijinka's words. Letting her dragonfly gijinka friend have this alone time, she turned back around to face the front desk. "So you said that all gijinka have the same blank space?" she asked, eyes widened. "I actually seem to've misplaced mine... Do you think you could get me a copy? I'm super sorry 'bout this... You probably need to look my name up, huh? Well, it's Kagami. Kagami Blinn. Blinn has two 'n's, by the wa-" Again, she was cut off, but not by a movement.

"Grrah! I can't get her outta my head!"

Turning back to face Vega, Kit-Kat smiled, toothily, evilly. "Who?" she breathed out, as she walked slowly toward the dragonfly gijinka, the smile never leaving her face, as she waited for her schedule to be given to her. "C'mon, buddy, you can tell me. I promise I won't tell anyone, ever," she drawled. Kagami pushed the thoughts of the nurse's office out of her head, as she egged Vega on, playfully.

The Receptionist sighed. "Fine. Just wait here a second." She sighed, then opening her eyes to see Kagami was gone. She smiled, then pulled out a laptop. She searched up School Files, then typed in 'Kagami Blink.' She smiled as she found her scedule. "Aaaaaannnnnd, Print!" She smiled. She shut her laptop, then walked over to a printer. It printed the paper, by the time she got there. "Ah I love these Printers." She smiled. She placed the Scedule on the desk, then sighed. "Who Eve requested thier Scedule, come get it!" She yelled quite annoyed. She didn't even bother to look her name up on the Scedule. She returned to looking for files.

"Who?"

CRUD.

"C'mon, buddy, you can tell me. I promise I won't tell anyone, ever."

CRUD.

There she was, the kitsune gijinka, Kit-Kat, the one who Vega couldn't get out of his mind, and she was asking for the identity of the one he couldn't stop thinking about, that someone being her. His blushing face grew a deeper shade of crimson and he slowly sank away from her. "N-nobody..." he muttered, his voice muffled by the fact that his hands were covering his mouth.

Okay, okay, gotta create a diversion! That's it! I'll think of a way outta here... uh, let's see, she wants her schedule, so... her new glasses are kind of adora- STOP. FOCUS. Vega ran one of his hands through his hair, not exactly sure how to get out of the massive hole he dug for himself accidentally. Do I say that it was her? Why would I do that, aside from being a glutton for punishment today!?... Oh no, I'm not even gonna joke about that, I might just say something I'll regret.

Vega put his other hand back over his mouth, slowly but surely sinking further into his chair. She's messing with me on purpose! I know it! What the heck do I do!? He thought, diverting his focus from his wings to his mouth so he didn't say anything he didn't want to. Because of this, his wings began frantically freaking out behind him just as fast as they were previously at their top speed. He bit his lip, his wings smacking into the chair repeatedly, which wasn't exactly pain free.

Watching Vega sink back into his seat sparked something within the kitsune gijinka. Stopping on the spot, Kit-Kat furrowed her brow. Am I intimidating him? Oh God, I hope not... Taking a step back, she re-positioned her eyes so they now saw the floor, not Vega. "Sorry..." Kagami whispered, unsure if Vega heard her or not.

Looking back at the front desk gijinka, Kit-Kat quickly walked up to the counter, grabbing her schedule. Glancing at it, she noticed that she, too, had a blank spot on it, under the word 'science'. Well, now I know where to go tomorrow, she thought, folding the paper and stuffing it into a pocket, saying a quick and quiet "thank you" to the office worker, then turned back around to Vega for a second time.

"I'm a moron," she mumbled under her breath, taking one, two, three steps toward Vega, careful not to act the same as she just was. Bowing, she felt a cold rush over her face, which was quickly replaced by warmth. "I'm sorry, Vega," Kagami started, standing up straight, a dark blush on her cheeks, "I know that was none of my business... I was just joking around, y'know?... Heh... I'll go now..." She tucked a stray hair into her bun as she spoke.

Heading towards the door of the office, Kit-Kat suddenly did a very ungraceful 180, turning back and walking over to the desk once again. "So I don't know what class to fill this gap with... What is there?" she asked, calmly.

"I know that was none of my business... I was just joking around, y'know?... Heh... I'll go now..."

"N-no, wait, don't-!"

Vega almost felt really bad for making Kit-Kat leave, but then she turned around quite clumsily and walked to the desk wanting a few options. Bah, idiot, I could've thought of that. He scolded himself in his mind, timidly walking over to the front desk alongside her. "Uh, I was actually wondering that, too." Vega muttered, painfully aware that he was still blushing and that his wings were still on the fritz.

Every four seconds or so, he would glance at Kit-Kat, only to look back at the gijinka woman at the desk. There was a feeling within him, something that showed up whenever he was next to Kit-Kat, one that he couldn't shake. He tried hard not to think of what Diamond had said in the nurse's office, but failed. Do I have a thing for her?... Is that it? Is that why I'm goin' nuts here?! Is that the reason that I'm blushing like a tomato and my wings are spazzing out?! He thought, trying to keep what fragments of composure he had left so he didn't make a fool of himself. While in thought, he slowly and casually grabbed Kit-Kat's hand, completely unaware of what he was doing. He turned his focus once more to the lady behind the desk. "What exactly are the class options? I think we both want to know, considering we both have a blank space." Vega said, an awkward chuckle escaping his lips momentarily.

Once more, he glanced at Kit-Kat, then refocused on the lady behind the desk... again.

Brandon listened to the bell ring before walking back to the entrance of the office. He pulled out the folded piece of paper to see a blank space.
Huh.. Must be that new rule that they placed for schools..
He walked into the office and pulled out a small paper that read out the electives. He scanned down the paper before he noticed something. He instantly folded the paper and walked out, looking for a specific hallway. Once he found what he was looking for, a small smile formed under his cloth before he entered a room that was called the performing studio. He walked in and sat down on a chair and read the signs on the wall.

Hello and welcome to the performing studio! In this class, each student is given a separate room, and all kinds of instruments. We have a special lottery pick that decides which song shall be showcased throughout the song each and every day. The music is played with our high technology speakers that are hidden under each and every chair, even the one your sitting on!

Brandon stood up and crouched to see a small black orb that seemed to have a very faint glow. He played a note on the electric piano, causing the note to chime through the speaker. He took off his hood to reveal his black hair. He played a small chord before the room had dimmed lightly to reveal the glowing key board. His eyes widened as he slowly began to play faster and faster, causing visible vibrations to the glows. He instantly knew that this was the class for him during this time. A couple of words had been said out of a speaker but he couldn't exactly hear what it said.

This room... picked... lottery.. now.. lunch..

Brandon stopped playing and tried to make sense of the words. However, he shook his head and ignored him before he took out a wrinkled sheet of paper from his pocket and put it up against the sheet music stand before he let the piano play the notes from his fingers.

Kit-Kat stood and waited patiently for the office lady to help her out, a genuine smile finding a place on her face when Vega walked over. Phew! Glad he's alright now. When she felt a hand slip into hers, though, she felt even more heat build up in her face, a crimson blush taking over her tanned features. Glancing over at Vega, she accidentally locked eyes with him for a split second- or, at least it felt like she did. A chill ran up her spine, and Kit-Kat's breath hitched in her throat. Closing her eyes for a moment, she breathed in, then out, then in again, deeply. She reopened her eyes, making sure she kept them locked on the office lady that helped them both. Biting her lip as a half-smile formed, she squeezed Vega's hand, wondering what class they may have for her to choose from to fill the gap in her schedule.

Diamond smiled. He had pulled out his Book, and contined Sketching the various Jjinka he met. He had finished Vega, and had Just Finished Kagami. He shut the book then looked around. The Classroom was empty, along with an Sleeping Teacher. "Of course Not." Diamond sighed. He reached into his bag, sorting things out. He reached in deep to find a pair of Wolf Ears. "Oh, I remember these. I had them since 2nd Grade." Diamond smiled. He put them on, it was a perfect fit. "I guess My head didn't grow since then." Diamond smirked. He looked back to the Teacher, then smiled. "I guess I am a Jjinka." A Evil smile spread across Diamond's face. He quickly grabbed his stuff, then dashed out of the classroom.

Diamond walked around, then finding a sign. It was a list of Subjects and thier room number. Diamond read the sign carefully.

Math 201
Arts 202
Music Preforming Studio
Athletics Outside/ Gymnasium

"Arts sounds Nice." Diamond smiled. He walked over to the Arts Room, as there were more Human and Jjinka there. Diamond blended in with the Jjinka, due to his new ears, and so he acted like a Jjinka. He sat down at a Table, awaiting his instructions.

The Receptionist sighed once again. "When are these Kids Leaving!" She muttered, under her breath. "Uh, just look over there, on the Wall." She smiled, in a innocent voice. The sign showed 4 Subjects, and at thier 4 locations. "Ok, please be quick." She smiled, then sighed.

Vega blinked in confusion at the fact that the receptionist wanted them to leave, but was okay with it. He walked over to the wall, dragging Kit-Kat behind him, unbeknownst to him. He stared at the wall, looking at all of the classes and muttering them under his breath. "Let's see... science, math, art, performing, gym - I already did that - uh... there's creative writing, meditation, um... okay," he finished muttering, turning around to where Kit-Kat was. "Hey, Kit-Kat, maybe you'd li- uh..."

He didn't notice that he was still holding Kit-Kat's hand until he turned around. He blushed again, his wings still going. "U-uh, w-would you want t-to do art class? I-I mean, i-it sounds pretty fun... sorry for draggin' you w-with me..." Vega said, not trying to focus more on stopping his wings rather than keeping his sentences from sounding like a broken record with the stuttering. "W-would you be interested?"

Kit-Kat walked over to the sign on the wall behind Vega. When he turned around to look at her, it was obvious that he was surprised about their current position. Giggling, the kitsune gijinka responded to his words. "Don't worry about it! Art class, hm?" She looked the sign up and down, reading over each option twice before making a final decision. She nodded her head, her bangs falling in front of her eyes accidentally as she did so. She didn't mind them much, so she left them where they were. "Yeah! Sounds like fun!... What class are we even in now?" Taking her schedule out of her pocket, Kagami squinted at the small words. "Uh... Lunch?" she questioned her words rather than stated, pursing her lips. "That's right, right? The bell already rang, so... Are we going to the elective now, or did we just miss it?... I'm a confused kitsune."

The Bell rang, putting a frown on Diamond's face. "How long, was I in that Stupid Math Class!?" Diamond sighed. He had sighed up for arts, so step 1 was complete, but he hadn't did art. His class was completely Cut off, by the time he was in the Math Class. "At least I'll be here tomorrow." Diamond smiled. He left the classroom, unaware that he still had his Jjinka Disguise on. He walked over to a Courtyard. He sat bought a snack, and drink from two vending machines. He sat down on a bench, then started eating food.

Vega chuckled at Kit-Kat's comment about her being a 'confused kitsune'. He muttered "adorable" under his breath without realizing, then answered her initial question. "Oh, yeah, I-I guess we do go to lunch now then. C'mon, let's go!" Vega said, smiling awkwardly and walking out of the room, still holding firmly onto Kit-Kat's hand.

Why didn't I not let go? Why am I not letting go? Why won't I let go? Vega kept repeating this chain of thoughts as he walked with Kit-Kat to the courtyard. His mind and body were acting separately from one another at this point. He reached with his free hand into his pocket, taking his wallet out.

Once at the courtyard, he scanned the snack-filled vending machine until he found something that caught his attention - gummi worms. His shades slid down the bridge of his nose, revealing his widened eyes that accompanied his gaping mouth. My favorite snack! Heck yeah! Vega thought happily, his wings slowing their crazy fluttering as he put his money in to buy the sugary treats. He opened the pack with his mouth, one hand still grasping Kit-Kat's own. "Heh, want some? They're really good." Vega asked, holding the bag out while letting one blue and yellow striped worm hang from his mouth.

His blush had started to subside, as did the energy within his wings. However, the lack of adrenaline flowing through his body and to his wings allowed the pain to really set in. His wings twitched momentarily, coming to a full stop. Vega winced as they settled down, slowly moving them to a closed position on his back and hissing while he did. Once they were comfortably on his back, he chewed on the gummi worm that hung from his mouth, attention back on Kit-Kat. "Try one, go on. They aren't sour, I don't really like those ones," he offered politely, giving the kitsune a close-eyed smile.

Kit-Kat followed Vega out into the courtyard, a tinge of pink staining her cheeks the entire time. He had taken out his wallet, and proceeded to buy a pack of gummy worms. "Hm..." Kagami hummed in curiosity, taking a red-and-yellow worm out of the pack. Inspecting it, she chuckled as she spoke. "You'll probably hate me for this, but I've never tried these, actually... Well, I will have now!" After saying this, she dropped the work into her mouth, savoring in the texture and taste. "Hmmm..." she hummed again, looking off to the side. Swallowing allowed her to talk again. "Dang... Those little things are actually pretty good!" Kit-Kat smiled up to Vega. "Thanks for sharin'!"

Standing still, Kagami was able to get a closer look at Vega. Sure, her vision still wasn't perfect, but it was definitely better than seeing nothing but blobs of color. She really got a look at how tall the dragonfly gijinka was compared to her. I always knew I was short, but this short? She also got to look closer at his face. It really was quite handsome...

...Uh-oh...

Brandon stopped when he started to hear more people outside. They seemed to be gathering... for something. He looked over at the time before realizing something. He picked up his piece of paper and patted his hoodie until he found his schedule.
It's lunch time already?
Letting out a sigh, he picked up his binder and stuff and head outside. A janitor seemed to be cleaning all of the empty rooms around him. He pulled his cloth back up and his hood back on as he felt a small amount of pink come to his cheeks. He looked around before he stood in line and was looking at what he wanted.
"Hello! What would you like?" The server asked.
"Hi, can I just get a couple hand sandwiches? Thanks." Brandon said. He took the two sandwiches and picked up a bag of camomile tea and payed the lunch lady before looking around. People seemed to have already separated into groups. He shrugged and walked outside and sat on a bench next to the court yard. Letting out a sigh, he picked up a sandwich and bit into his cloth.
This is like the third day in the row you've done this...
He put down his cloth and bit into the sandwich before he stared outwards towards some people walking around.

...is this really where they wanted me to go?

He put the tea bag into a thermostat of hot water he had brought with him to school and closed the lid, putting it to the side. He watched as a bird flew close by to his table. Brandon threw a small piece of bread out before taking a bite himself. He watched as the bird ate the bread before it flew onto the table. A small smile came onto his face before he broke his sandwich in half and placed it in front of the bird before he continued staring out into the distance.

"Heh, anytime, Kit-Kat... any... time..."

Vega lost his train of thought completely, locking eyes with Kit-Kat. It was as if the rest of the world went dark, leaving the two floating in an endless void. He felt his wings slowly lift off of his back and start fluttering, emitting a buzzing noise just like previously. It hurt, yes, but he pushed the pain aside and focused on Kit-Kat, who seemed to be focusing right back. A deep crimson color once again spread across Vega's face as control over his words slowly slipped away. "Ya know, you looked absolutely adorable when you were eating the candy..." he said, no longer really thinking.

The gears in his head started turning suddenly, the rest of reality starting to return to him. Vega figured out what he had said, and as soon as he did, the speed of his wings multiplied tenfold. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, did I just?! I think I did! Oh my go- Before he could even finish his thoughts, his mind allowed him to speak again. "You're pretty cute no matter what you do, honestly."

At this point, Vega was screaming in his mind. His body seemed to want to do whatever, leaving his mind to suffer the consequences. I probably just made things a hundred - no, a billion times more awkward! Why did I say that?! What in the heck is wrong with me!? Grahhh!! No matter how much he screamed, his corporeal self kept his eyes fixated on Kit-Kat's, a smile working its way to his face despite the blush and the wing fluttering. The buzzing sound increased slightly, but it faded out of Vega's own hearing, simply becoming white noise as he unintentionally focused on Kit-Kat.

Not quite expecting the sudden compliments, Kagami could feel her face practically explode as warmth surged through and took over her features. She was sure if she entered a dark room it would be glowing. "U-Uh..." she tried speaking, but her mind couldn't comprehend any words as she stared into Vega's eyes. "Th-Th-Thank you..." Honestly, she was a bit surprised by all the sweet things Vega said to her. She'd only heard words sort-of similar to his a while ago, and those were all talking about her physical appearance. It definitely wasn't anything like this. Slowly, but surely, a smile creeped onto Kit-Kat's face, starting as a blank expression and expanding into an open-mouthed, toothy smile full of genuinity. "I-I-I like your face..." she managed to mumble quietly, brow furrowing as she looked down to the ground, face managing to become redder still, smile quivering ever-so-slightly. Could I have said anything dumber? Probably not.

"Y-you do?... Gosh, I shoulda said I liked ya from the start-"

Vega went completely pale for a few moments as his mind finally caught up with his body, but too late. I... I just said... I just said that... Vega's mind went completely blank, and just as he had regained control. His wings stopped buzzing, his face was pale rather than red, his jaw dropped and his eyes widened. He let his shades fall to the ground, eyes still locked onto Kit-Kat's own. There was no recovery from the situation that he created for himself. He couldn't say that wasn't what he meant to say, because 1) that would be a lie, and 2) it would sound rude. He couldn't just run away, because to use his speed, he needed his wings, which were super sore. All he could do was stand there and wait for her to slap him or something for acting like a complete idiot.

"I-I... uh..." he muttered, brain completely void of ideas for what to say.

His wings started to buzz again almost instantaneously, and his skin color went from its current pale state to its normal tanner state, then to a deep crimson once more. Even if Vega wanted to leave at this point, he wasn't moving anywhere. There was no escaping. None. Oh gosh, please don't be mad, please! Vega finally managed to think before his brain went blank again. His mouth curved into an almost-smile, everything else still remaining as it was a few seconds prior.

Kit-Kat's own eyes widened as she listened to Vega's words, an ear perked up and twitching to hear clearer. "I..." She was unsure of what to say. Seeing Vega's current expression, the kitsune gijinka could feel the smirk form on her face for what felt like the millionth time today. "I..." Still, she couldn't comprehend the words, and her own were unable to be formed. Slowly, Kit-Kat took a step toward Vega, eyes still wide, and raised an arm. Very quickly, so Vega didn't think she was going to hurt him, she threw the arm around his waist, since she would have to strain herself to reach his neck. (OOC: She's shooorrrttt.) "I-I..." Letting out a shaky breath, Kagami tried to speak, her voice coming out in a small squeak. "I like you, too..."

Is this real? she wondered, burying her face into Vega, careful not to damage Diamond's glasses. It feels real, but how can I be sure? Let's just hope this isn't him all over again... I don't think I'd be able to handle that...

"We've only just met," Kit-Kat regained the ability to form coherent sentences, "but it feels like I've known you for an eternity..." The smirk had left her face a while ago, replaced by a genuine smile, but she knew Vega didn't see it, since her face was hidden.

After a moment, the smile died down into a half-frown, and she opened her eyes suddenly. Oh god... We've only just met... she repeated in her head, glancing up to Vega's face. For all I know, he could be a mass murderer, and I'm his next victim! What do I do, what do I do, what do I do? I mean, he's been nothing but nice to me ever since I first saw him, and I have to say I do like him back, but... I just don't know...

Staying in her spot, Kit-Kat nuzzled further into Vega's stomach, making sure she didn't go far enough to hurt him, her smile returning and her eyes re-closing. If he wanted to kill me, he would've done it already, and he most certainly would not've been as nice as he was. I'm fine. And so is he. At the side comment she made in her head, the kitsune gijinka giggled quietly.

Last edited:
Diamond sighed. He wasnt exactly between the two Jjinka, but he saw everything. He felt naucious, as he normally didnt have a problem with relationships, this did it. He tossed his food in a nearby Garbage Bin, then walked off to his final class of the day.

Really the last thing Diamond wanted to see in his last class was Vega, and Kagami sitting beside each other. They would walk into class holding hands, and flirt with each other in thier seats. "I don't think Anyone wants that." Diamond frowned. Really Kagami and Vega together, were worse than Kaitlyn.

Diamond's walked into his class, then took a seat where a notecard took place. "Are you really giving us Assigned Seats!?" Diamond asked, outraged. The teacher nodded. Diamond sighed. "Atleast it's not a Jjinka teacher, like in all the other classes." Diamond smiled. He watched as another Jjinka came into the classroom, banging his head on his desk. It was Kaitlyn, and unfortunately for Diamond she sat beside him. She sighed, then took her seat. "I hate This School!" Diamond of frowned, head still on the desk.

Vega froze for a moment again. Kit-Kat... liked him back? His wings twitched, slowing down once again as she nuzzled into his stomach. He let out an almost purring noise, one that startled even himself. Needless to say, he wasn't expecting that to happen. The blush that covered his face rose in intensity once more.

Vega felt a bit awkward at the fact that she was simply hugging his stomach. Ya know, she's kinda short... a-ha! He thought, smiling as he got an idea. He bent down a bit and, being extra careful not to tug on her tails, grabbed her and picked her up so they were both eye level. He didn't bother questioning how he was able to do this, whether it was a sudden boost in strength or Kit-Kat was simply lighter than he expected. Letting a large smile creep onto his face, he giggled a bit before talking. "Hiya. How do ya like it up here?" He jested, closing his eyes and smiling.

On the outside, his freaking out had subsided. On the inside, however...

AAAHHHHHHHH!! SH-SHE ACTUALLY LIKES ME!? TH-THIS IS... THIS IS GREAT!

Vega, within his own mind, was having a field day. Romance was never something he meant to get involved in, but now that he was there, Vega was glad to be a part of it.

"We've only just met, but it feels like I've known you for an eternity..."

"Heh, that's true... and I'm so happy that I met you, Kit-Kat... really..." Vega said, his voice changing to his normal - and less awkward - tone as he pulled her into a proper hug, his wings going almost silent for once.

He shoved his wing pain aside some more, savoring the moment. "C'mon, let's go to class... what do you have next?" Vega asked, attempting to look at Kit-Kat's face from over his shoulder.

Name: Cain Bartot
Race: Human
Appearance: Tall, with Black Hair and evil grey eyes. Wears a black hoodie and jeans, that he barely ever switches. Has a secret patch of scales on the back of his right hand that he got from blood of a Jjinka he fought with. He wears fingerless gloves.
Personality: Is extremely rude and snarky, and harbours an extremely bad grudge against all Jjinka.

Cain wandered into his class, noticing an unnerved looking human (disguised as a Jjinka, badly) seated next to that Cat-Jinx. The one that all his old friends had absolutely sold out to. (OOC: Jinx is sort of like a rarely used slang word for a Jjinka. Mostly used as an insult about the bad luck of their arrival. Jjinka consider it something not to be said.) He decided to take a seat on the other side of the guy. At least he wouldn't feel completely at unease. He gave a quick glance to his side as he sat down, trying to get the guys attention while still intimidating the cat Jjinka if she was looking.

Last edited:
"Whoa..." Kagami breathed out as Vega picked her up. The lack of sound coming from behind him felt rather odd, since she had grown accustomed to the noise whenever the dragonfly gijinka was around.

"Hiya. How do ya like it up here?"

"It's different, that's for sure," Kit-Kat looked around, smiling lightly. "So this is what it feels like to be tall... You lucky duck-" She couldn't finish her sentence since Vega hugged her. Blushing a fairly light red, she wrapped her arms around his neck, continuing. "You lucky ducky! It's no fair! Why can't everyone be the same height? Well, a better question would be: why am I the short one?... I'm super glad I met you, too..." she replied to Vega's words, eyes closed, as she relished in the hug.

"C'mon, let's go to class... what do you have next?"

"Um..." Careful not to fall out of Vega's arms, Kit-Kat pulled her schedule out of her pocket, unfolded it, and looked in the little box underneath the word 'Lunch'. "It looks like I have... math. Oh, joy..." she huffed, putting the paper away. "Math's my favorite." Every word she said was dripping with sarcasm- you'd have to be deaf to not hear it. The kitsune gijinka re-positioned her head so her chin rested on the back of Vega's neck. "What do you have, hm?" She closed her eyes as she waited for Vega's response, making sure her breaths weren't hitched or unnatural in any way.

"What do I have, huh?... Wait ,what do I have?"

Using one arm to grab his schedule from his pocket, he hissed as his arm brushed up against his wing. Those were gonna be sore for the entire rest of the day... Looking at his schedule, he almost jumped with joy, but he didn't as that would hurt Kit-Kat. "Get this: Math. Now, I'm not a huge fan of math, but~... I get to be in a class with you again! Seriously, these schedules are, like, rigged or something." He said, laughing as he set Kit-Kat back down.

"Oh, hey, I think I noticed something," Vega said, wincing as he tried getting his wings to start up again. Eventually, they were buzzing at a moderately fast pace. "You have been the only one who hasn't really yelled at me when I do this, so I guess maybe you like it? That's really a first, so... thanks, Kit-Kat. C'mon, let's go to class."

Vega picked up his shades and put them back on, poked Kit-Kat in the nose playfully, then took a legitimate handful of gummi worms and shoved them into his mouth. What could he say, he was still hungry? He shoved the bag back into his pocket and reached for Kit-Kat's hand. "Shall we head to class, m'lady?~" Vega said semi-sarcastically, bowing slightly and letting a few gummi worms hang from his grinning mouth.

Last edited: