• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Other World

Back 100 years ago, a war raged on. A scientist known as Fredrick Bing, discovered a portal to another dimension. Thier were humans, but much different. They wore tails, and ears. Thought to be an accessory, it was attached to their body's. The professor took note, as he called them Jjinkas. He would travel back and forth, between worlds, discovering more and more. That was until one day. A Jjinka walked through the portal, and informed thier king about the wonders of the other side. The King then raged war over that land. The Humans were outnumbered, it being a small city. The King declared it as new land. He destroyed the portal, after bringing his entire Kingdom. He put a titanium dome over the city, and since that day Jjinka and Human were united as one. 100 years later, you are a Human/ Jjinka. You will attend a school, and maintain an normal life. Or you will find out the truth of the town's mystery.

You will fill out a form. Romance is allowed. You can choose to live in house, apartment, or even caves. You may choose to control two characters.

Name:
Appearance: (If Jjinka, please be more descriptive. Jjinka are different than human and many different ways.)
Hidden Power: (You may only have a hidden power as a Jjinka. Please don't be too Overpowered.)

My Form:

Name: Diamond (I use Diamond all the time. And I think people are getting bugged about it :'|)

Race: Human

Appearance: Diamond is pretty laid back, not caring for much. Otherwise known as lazy. He is quite tall, but only by 1 or 2 inches than anyone else. He wears a Blue Scarf, most of the time. He lives in a House in 'Power Town, Neighborhood'.

Hidden power: Not a Jjinka

My Second Character:

Name: Kaitlyn
Race: Jjinka

Appearance: Kaitlyn has a Pink Cat like tail. She also has a pair of Wolf Ears atop of her head, which are gray. She wears mostly Red, to stand out and show Passion.

Let the RP begin!

Diamond walked around, in his newly assigned School. He was kicked out of his old one, since it was overrun by Jjinka. There were Jjinka in his New School, but not as much as in the other School. "Locker 220." Diamond read, on a schedule. He looked around for his locker. "218, 219, 220." Diamond read. He looked of his Paper to see a Jjinka. She had a Pink Tail, and wolf like ears. She was being flirted too by another boy. "Excuse me." Diamond asked. She didn't seem to knowtice, or care. Diamond sighed. He looked over. The man flirting with her wasn't a Jjinka. "Hey! Can you get your friend to move?" Diamond asked. The Male grunted. "Looks like I'm carrying my stuff." Diamond sighed. He walked over to his classroom. Class 123. He walked in, but thier were no desks. All Diamond saw were cusions on the floor. "Um?" Diamond sat down on one of the cusions. The teacher sat in the middle, sipping Green Tea. The only Human other than him was a Jjinka, who sat across from him. He examined the Jjinka. "Hey! It's y-" Diamond was cut off, by "Shhhhh!" The voice came from the Teachers mouth. Diamond sighed, giving a Evil Stare to the Jjinka.

Last edited:
Name: Vega
Appearance: Vega has has straight white hair that runs down to his shoulders. His eyes are different in the sense that the sclera, iris, and pupils are replaced by a blue honeycomb pattern (like compound eyes). He doesn't really care much about his apparel, normally wearing a black sleeveless shirt, cobalt blue sweatpants, and his favorite silver sunglasses which he wears to hide his eyes. His shirts have tears in the back because of his pair of large, blue, semi-transparent dragonfly wings. He chooses not to wear shoes, which may bug some people (no pun intended), but he doesn't honestly care. It's his choice.
Hidden Power: Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Sight (Only when he takes off the shades), and Flight (which is limited, meaning he can't fly forever, but he can fly a good distance in a short amount of time)

---

Gotta get there faster!!

Vega flew into the building at high speeds, quite literally, hoping to the high heavens that he wasn't late for school. He bolted down the hall, reading his schedule carefully as he went. Uh... 210, 213, 216! There it is! He thought as he skidded to a stop in front of his locker. Vega pulled the locker open after unlocking it, proceeding to shove his unneeded books into it. Afterwards, he slammed it closed and looked at his schedule for his first class. It was in Room 123. As he approached the door, he noticed that there weren't many people in there, meaning he wasn't late. Vega shot the door open, receiving a glare from the teacher who sat in the middle of the class. "Sorry, my bad," he apologized, taking a seat next to a boy.

The boy didn't look like a Jjinka. He didn't have any outstanding features, like a tail, ears, or wings, which meant he must be human. Vega moved his wings quickly, producing a buzzing noise, before tapping on the boy's shoulder. "Hi there. I'm Vega. What's your name?" He introduced himself, holding a hand out after readjusting his shades into a more comfortable position.

Last edited:
"Ahh!" Diamond yelled falling back. He hadn't knowtice the Sunglass wearing Jjinka. He was too distracted giving an evil stare to the Cat Jjinka. He sighed, getting back up then introducing himself.

"Hey, Jjinka?" Diamond asked. He examined the Jjinka. He seemed quite normal, except for the pair of Dragonfly wings on his back. "My name is Diamond? Nice to meet you Vega!" Diamond questioned every word he said. Back in his other School, he didn't interact with Jjinka much, which was a problem he being one of the few 20 humans. He was kicked out along with the other 19, and so it became an All Jjinka School. "Diamond sighed, then giving Vega a hand shake.

Diamond let go and looked back over to the Cat Girl. She was being flirted to, by a man, but this time the man was different. The Girl was giggling, as before with the other male. "??? What the heck?" Diamond questioned, the strange action.

Using my first-ever RP character! (Created her for an RP on a Gravity Falls-based website.)

Name: Kagami (nickname is Kit-Kat)
Race: Gijinka
Appearance: Kagami is a much-shorter-than-usual, auburn-haired kitsune gijinka. Her eyes are a piercing green color that greatly stand out from her darker skin tone, and her hair is almost always done up in a messy bun. Usually wearing a white sweatshirt that reads 'TOKYO' (look up 'anime sweatshirt' on Google Images- you'll see it), faded grey jeggings, black, sparkle UGGs, and a grin on her plump lips. Seven fluffy tails poke out of her behind, which she uses for her flight (>:3), and two large ears poke out of her head.
Hidden Power: Being a fire kitsune, she can breathe fire with the help of a special stick she was born with (but she doesn't usually have it with her). Like it says in the spoiler, she can fly (but it's very limited), become invisible, and enter people's minds/drive them insane (but I'll explain below why she doesn't).
Found this on a website:
In Japanese folklore the Kitsune is an intelligent and magical being. The creature’s strength increases with age, wisdom, and life experience. Kitsune is a Japanese fox. They have the ability to assume human form and are great tricksters. The creatures are noted for having as many as nine tails. A kitsune may take human form when it reaches a certain age, usually 100 years. They prefer to assume the shape of a beautiful woman, young girl, or elderly man. The creatures have the ability to clone the appearance of an individual. Kitsune have a fear and hatred of dogs. They can willingly manifest themselves in people’s dreams and create illusions so elaborate that they are perceived as reality. The kitsune can fly, become invisible, and often times generate fire or lightning. In some regions of the world the creatures can bend time, space, and drive people mad.
Sure, Kit-Kat might be able to do these things, but she'd never even dream of it- unless you manage to REALLY piss her off. Good luck with that.

"What the heck?"

Oh, jeez... Is this really it?... Room 123... Yup, this is the place...

Wondering how many humans she'd see in her new class, Kagami opened the door, closing it quietly behind her. Inside, a large group of cushions replaced desks, and a few students sat and chatted lightly with each other. One female among three males, excluding the teacher, who sipped tea in the middle of the room, seemingly meditating. Parking herself on a cushion next to the girl, but not too far from the boys, Kit-Kat perked an ear back, listening to the sweet nothings one of the males spoke quietly to the cat gijinka, before turning her attention to the others, who seemed to be introducing themselves to each other. She scooted closer to them, tails dragging behind her, ears back in their usual positions. "Hi there," the kitsune gijinka greeted, smiling a closed-eye, open-mouthed smile, showing off her not-so-sharp fangs to the pair. "I'm Kagami. Feel free to call me Kit-Kat."

The human seemed weirded out by something, and Kit-Kat assumed it was the presence of herself and the rest of the gijinkas. "Better get used to us, buddy. We gijinkas aren't going away anytime soon." She smirked.

Diamond frowned. He looked back at a Jjinka beside him. She introduced herself as Kagami. "Uh Diamond." He smiled weirdly, holding his hsnd out. "Nice to meet you? Kit-Kat?" Diamond smirked. "Heh, like the candy bar?" He asked. He smiled until he heard the Jjinka speak.

"Better get used to us, buddy. We gijinkas aren't going away anytime soon." The Jjinka spoke. A shiver went up Diamond's Spine. "Uhh, yeah." He awkwardly smiled. He then grabbed his stuff, trying to leave, he was unable, due to the Teacher stopping him. "Please! Don't stand up." He smiled. Diamond frowned. He felt as this was a death trap, and they were trying to rid of him.

Vega watched as a kitsune gijinka (Jjinka? Idk how to spell it XD) girl walked into the classroom and sat close to him. She had many tails, and a pair of ears, not to mention she was on the short side. The girl introduced herself as Kagami, with the optional nickname of Kit-Kat. Vega turned his focus to her for a moment, then back to the human boy, Diamond. Vega understood that humans and gijinkas didn't exactly get along perfectly, but he was willing to be the exception as long as he wasn't angered. After the handshake was over, he returned his focus to Kit-Kat, who was giving them a close-eyed smile at the time while simultaneously showing off her fangs. Those look so cool! All I've got are these wings and the eyes... those look awesome... Vega noted in his mind, a hint of envy lacing every word.

"Better get used to us, buddy. We gijinkas aren't going away anytime soon."

Kit-Kat smirked at Diamond as she spoke, and while it was in the air whether or not this was intended to be bad, she was right. Gijinkas weren't exactly going to just up and disappear anytime soon, so they might as well coexist, right? Diamond might've been intimidated, as shown by his wish to leave the classroom that was immediately rejected by the teacher. "That is entirely true, we gijinkas aren't exactly going anywhere, so let's make the best of it, right? Oh, by the way, my name's Vega. Nice to meetcha!" He said, facing Kit-Kat and mimicking her close-eyed smile, despite his shades covering his eyes.

Once more, he buzzed his wings, receiving another glare from the trying-to-meditatie teacher. Shrugging it off, he extended a hand to Kit-Kat. "Feel free to call me whatever you like," Vega unintentionally muttered to her.

Wait... why did I say that? Ugh, idiot. Watch your mouth, stupid. Vega thought to himself, twitching his wings once ever so slightly in regret. Seriously, I might get in trouble one of these days, I gotta watch it!

Smile fading, Kit-Kat watched as the human, named Diamond, tried to up and leave the class. "Whoa, didn't mean to scare ya off , there, bud!" she said rather loudly, hoping not to get on the teacher's nerves. "Didn't mean to make that sound like a threat, either!" The kitsune gijinka laughed off the situation she had gotten herself and the others into, before turning to face Vega.

"We gijinkas aren't exactly going anywhere, so let's make the best of it, right?" he had said.

"Exactly what I meant!" Kagami assured, gesturing toward the dragonfly-esque gijinka with both hands and an ear, looking back to Diamond.

"Oh, by the way, my name's Vega. Nice to meetcha!"

"Nice to meet ya too, Vega!" Kit-Kat replied, taking his hand and shaking it. At the request to call him whatever she liked, she hummed, putting a hand to her chin in mock thought, looking off to the side, a grin on her lips. "Oh, I'll think of something, don't you worry about it!" she teased, chuckling, eyes attempting to meet his through the shades.

"Heheh. Yeah. It's OK." Diamond smiled. He sighed. He looked at the Kitsune's tales. He took small glanced here and now, not wanting to look weird. He was amazed by the number of tails. "Um, I like your tails?" Diamond said, awkwardly. He didn't know what made Jjinka happy or exited. If even sad or scare them.

"So, Do you guys have any powers, abilities or maybe anything?" Diamond aksed. He looked back over to the Cat Girl, Other Male were piling up near her. "Jeez, shes popular?" Diamond shrugged.

Vega glanced at the cat gijinka girl that Diamond kept looking at for a moment. She seemed to be a boy magnet for whatever reason, but Vega felt nothing out of the ordinary towards her, so he continued with his current conversation.

Kit-Kat had taken note of Vega's verbal slip-up, and proceeded to think of just what exactly to call him. His wings twitched repeatedly in fear, annoying the teacher quite a bit due to the buzz it made every time he did it.

"Oh, I'll think of something, don't you worry about it!"

She laughed, which made Vega laugh a bit too. He turned his head to face her and lifted up one side of his shades momentarily, letting a fleeting glimpse of his eye shoot by as he put the shades back on. Then his wings twitched in regret again. Why!? Why did I do that?! Vega thought angrily, mentally facepalming.

"So, Do you guys have any powers, abilities or maybe anything?"

Diamond's question snapped him out of his angry thoughts and back into reality. It was certainly an interesting question, but understandable considering gijinkas possessed abilities that humans didn't. "Well, I myself have flight thanks to my wings here," Vega said, pointing to his wings as he buzzed them a bit, "and I can also go super fast. It's pretty useful when you think you're gonna be late to class, hehe..."

The teacher cleared his throat, signalling to Vega that he wanted him to stop with the buzzing. "My bad, it happens." He said, the slightest hint of spite lacing his voice as he spoke.

After giving his answer, he turned himself to face Kit-Kat fully. "So~... what can you do, Kit-Kat?" Vega asked with a smirk, his interest piqued at just what exactly she could do, being a kitsune gijinka and all.

Kaitlyn was bombarded by men flirting with her. She smiled and laughed to each one. Most of them were regular humans. Kaitlyn was a Male Magnet. She only attracted the Regular Males, instead of the Jjinka. She looked around. Some saw it as a curse, some saw it as a gift. She found it as both.

She was happy, that she was attractive, yet sad she couldn't get any privacy. She sighed, as she was bombarded by more men flirting. She didn't seem to knowtice the others at the other side if the room. She was too busy with Men. "Ugh, why are Human so complicated?" She questioned.

At the glimpse Vega let her see of his eye, Kit-Kat's own widened in awe. She wasn't sure what she expected, him being dragonfly-like and all, but they were amazing nonetheless. "Whoa..." she whispered to herself, before shaking her head, smiling genuinely, and looking around at Diamond.

"Why, thank you!" she replied to his question/compliment. "Believe it or not, these tails help me with flight, kinda like that one kitsune from Sonic. Jeez, it's been a while since I've watched that..." Spacing out for a second, Kit-Kat caught herself quick enough to continue. "Well, sometimes I have this special stick with me, which helps me breathe fire. See, all kitsune are born with a special something that helps them control whatever element they may possess. Mine just so happens to be a stick to assist me with my fire. Also, I can enter people's minds and make them go crazy-" As she realized how dark that sounded, Kagami deadpanned, stopping her list of powers, remembering to add, "but I never do, not if I like you. And I like everyone! Please don't get the wrong idea about me... We kitsune are powerful, that's all..."

Last edited:
"Oh thank God. Sorry for that. But I thought that you might go Into my mind and kill me on the inside." Diamond sighed, then giving a gleeful smile. "Well, both of your powers are pretty awesome. There pretty cool too." Diamond smirked.

Diamond looked around, the class was about half way done. "Umm, I don't think the teacher notices. I guess that's pretty good?" Midnight sighed. "Already that's less classroom time." Diamond smiled.

Vega smiled, happy to know someone else who could fly. Knowing a human was great, too, and it was one who was okay with gijinkas... sort of. Mostly. Vega sat still as Kit-Kat continued explaining her abilities.

"Well, sometimes I have this special stick with me, which helps me breathe fire. See, all kitsune are born with a special something that helps them control whatever element they may possess. Mine just so happens to be a stick to assist me with my fire. Also, I can enter people's minds and make them go crazy- but I never do, not if I like you. And I like everyone! Please don't get the wrong idea about me... We kitsune are powerful, that's all..."

"Wait, you can- woah, that's so cool! Those sound like really useful skills to have!" Vega chuckled to himself as his wings buzzed.

In all honesty, Vega thought Kit-Kat's powers were amazing. The things that he would give for some fire manipulation... That aside, Vega turned back to Diamond as he pointed out the teacher's lack of focus on the students. "Hah, the teacher notices me, alright. My wings' buzzing was making the teacher... not so happy a couple of seconds ago..." Vega stated matter-of-factly, scratching the back of his head awkwardly.

As he was scratching his head, he accidentally knocked the shades off of his face. In shock, his wings buzzed loudly, annoying the teacher quite a bit. He reached out to grab them as they were falling, only to knock them further away. "Dang it!" Vega said in a rather loud tone, then silencing himself as he didn't want the teacher getting angrier than he was at him.

I can't stand up to get them, and I don't think the teacher's gonna move any time soon... great. Lovely. Perfect... ah well, I already showed Kit-Kat one, so why not show both of them? Vega thought to himself, his wings still habitually flapping, producing a softer buzzing noise. With a sigh, he sat back down, looking at his lap with his bangs falling down into his face, but not obscuring his eyes. Well, here's to hoping they react well to them...

"Uh, cooool." Diamond smiled. He was obviously faking, finding that freakish. Diamond was lucky enough that class was gonna end in a minute. He sighed, as he hoped not to see them in the next class. "Well, I'll see you guys later! Heheh." Diamond smiled, as the bell Rung. He quickly grabbed his things and ran out.

"Thank goodness thats over." Diamond smiled. He looked at his schedule. Room 130." The schedule read. Diamond walked into the classroom. This classroom fortunately had desks. Yet the teacher seemed to be a Jjinka. Diamond was first this time, he chose a seat near the middle, and relaxed.

"Yeah, they are useful, I suppose," Kit-Kat replied to Vega, before turning towards the teacher and laughing. "Well, this class is easy... We just get to sit around and talk the entire time!" She laughed again, looking up to Vega as he struggled with his sunglasses. Giving up, he looked down, blue eyes showing. "They're so pretty..." Kagami whispered to herself, hitting her forehead with a palm to shut herself up. Gosh, how do I learn to not? "Do those eyes help your vision at all?" she wondered aloud, head tilting slightly. Leaning over to pick up his sunglasses, Kit-Kat handed them back to him just as the bell rang. "Uh-oh... Well, we can finish this conversation some other time. I'll see you around, Vega!" With a wave to both the dragonfly gijinka and Diamond, who was quick to leave as soon as the bell had rung, the kitsune gijinka stood up, gathered her things, and exited the room, taking her time with preparing for her next class. Sure, she felt bad for leaving her friend in the room, but she wanted to make sure she made it to her class on time, wherever it may be. Kit-Kat took her schedule out of her pocket, examining it. Where to next...?

Kaitlyn dashed out of the room, being followed by other boys. She rushed into her classroom, having memorised the Schedule. She quickly slammed the door shut and ducked, hoping that the others didn't see her. She walked over to a random desk and sat down, not noticing Diamond behind her. She gave a large Sigh, and slammed her head into her desk. She pulled out her class materials and awaited the teacher, as she was late.

Diamond watched the feline rush in, getting ready for the class. "Eh hem!" Diamond grunted. Kaitlyn turned around startled. She gasped, then gave a sigh of relief. She then turned back around. "Rude!" Diamond smirked. He looked at the door, other students came in, yet all of them were Jjinka. "Did I come in the wrong class!" Diamond questioned, looking at his schedule. It was his class. He was given stares by the other student, before He quickly pulled out a book. Then the Gossip went on. Diamond looked around. No one was sitting next to, or behind him. "Jjinka stink!" He grunted, as he prepared for class.

Vega looked at Kit-Kat for a moment as she handed him his shades back. Well, they took it well... but I'll put these back on 'till it's just us... for now... he thought, putting his shades back on his face. Just as he was about to thank Kit-Kat, she left to go to her other class... other class! He was giong to be late, for real this time! Vega abruptly stood up, using his wings to propel himself forward, and made a mad dash to his locker. Once there, he opened it up and switched out his books and such, reading his schedule. Room 130... kay, where's tha-

BAM!

Vega's train of thought was interrupted by the door to the aforementioned room slamming shut. He ran to it, fighting through an odd crowd of human males before finally being able to go inside. He closed the door again, panting in exhaustion. When he looked around the room, he noticed that not only was the teacher a gijinka, but the pink gijinka girl from earlier was here, along with Diamond. "Hey, Diamond! What, do we have the same schedule or something?" He asked teasingly, buzzing his wings with joy.

"Haha. Yeah Maybe?" Diamond smiled, immediately slamming his head on his desk. He immediately jolted up, holding his head. "Wait, if you're here, then does the Kitsune come here!" Diamond put up a fake smile. He was afraid of both Jjinka. The Kitsune could burn him to a crisp, while the Dragonfly looked like he was out to get him. "He sighed, awaiting the next student to enter the classroom.

The cat Jjinka sighed. She pulled out a Notebook, and started scribbling down. There was nothing on the chalkboard to copy, she gained Diamond's attention. "U-" Diamond cut himself off, remembering that a Jjinka could easily kill him. He jolted back, not wanting to get caught. By the Jjinka or any male, which wasn't a problem, he being in a class full of Jjinka.

Room 131, huh? Whoa!

Kagami jumped in fright at the sound of a slamming door behind her. Whipping around to face it, she guessed that it was her room, instantly rushing over to it. Opening the door after a few others had entered, the kitsune gijinka smirked at the three familiar faces she spotted, sitting in a desk next to the girl, wanting to get to know her a bit more. "Hey, guys!" she re-greeted as she sat down. "Hello there! I'm Kagami! Call me Kit-Kat if you'd like!" Kit-Kat introduced herself to the cat gijinka, a genuine smile on her face. Uncomfortably, she repositioned her tails so they poked out behind the chair, smile fading for a second before returning as strong as before. "This is Room 131, right? I kinda just guesstimated..." She laughed awkwardly.

Kaitlyn looked over. Happy to see another Female. "Hi Kit-Kit!" She smiled. "I'm Kaitlyn! She smiled again. She leaned in close, then whispered into her ear. "Are these boys bugging you too?" She asked, before leaning back. "There driving me crazy, and earlier I saw you with those two boys." She looked back pointing at Diamond, and Vega. "Boys have been Flirting with me for a year now. Im used to it, but if you want, I can take them out!" She whispered.

Diamond looked at the Kitsune walk in. He sighed, bangimg his head on his desk again. "Yea, it's 131." Diamond gave a fake smile, not really Knowing if he was in class 131. He looked at the cat girl whispering into her ear, then point at him. "What!" He sighed. The cat turned around instantly. "I hate this School!" Diamond sighed.

Vega scanned the room once more, watching as Kit-Kat entered and acknowledged the fact that he was in the room, as well as Diamond. She sat down next to the pink gijinka girl, who pointed to him and Diamond for whatever reason. Diamond didn't seem very pleased by this, but Vega simple smiled and waved, not really wanting any trouble.

Speaking of Diamond, he didn't seem very pleased at all about being in this gijinka-filled class, not to mention a gijinka-filled school. In fact, Vega could've sworn he heard Diamond say he hated the school. He put a hand on his shoulder and smiled reassuringly. "Dude, chill. I'm not gonna hurt ya, trust me. You'll be fine here, okay? Don't go banging your head on desks anymore, you'll hurt yourself," Vega said in a softer tone than his normal one.

Being a human looked to be tough. No powers, basically the minority in the school (save for the boys that were flocking to the pink girl previously,) humans didn't really like gijinkas. Vega knew precisely why, but nevertheless, he was determined to become friends with at least one human. If Diamond wasn't the one, then so be it, but so far, he was the only human Vega had spoken to. He took his hand off of his shoulder and held up a thumbs up, which was accompanied by a few wing buzzes, before turning to face the pink girl and Kit-Kat. Might as well introduce myself. For whatever reason, they were doing something related to me, so I hope they don't mind if I at least introduce myself. Vega thought as he got up from his chair and approached the two gijinka girls. "Hi there! Nice to meetcha, I'm Vega. I already know Kit-Kat, but I haven't spoken to you before. What's your name?" He asked politely, his wings buzzing as he held out a hand for a handshake like he normally does.

Within his mind, he was constantly checking to make sure he didn't do anything stupid. He screwed up twice when speaking to Diamond and Kit-Kat, and he didn't want three strikes. He kept his smile going, and readjusted his shades with his free hand. Vega looked at Kit-Kat for a moment and felt himself start to speak, but immediately cut his word off without a sound. Okay, stupid, gotta not screw this up. Third time's the charm, right?

"Oh, and if you don't mind me asking, what were those boys surrounding you for earlier?" He asked with a slight chuckle at the end.

Aaaaand there it is. Strike three, I'm dumb.

Diamond sighed. "I need to get used to this. It's just that I feel like I'm gonna die by the next day." Diamond sighed. He knew if he hurt, picked a fight, or maybe even talked to a Jjinka he would probably end up in the hospital. "He was happy he got one Jjinka to like him, as he had less chances of dieing.

Diamond felt somewhat relieved as the teacher came in, but she was a Jjinka too. She questioned the appearance of Diamond. "Um excuse me. You don't seem to be a Jjinka. Are you in my class?" She asked. Diamond shrugged, forcing her to look up Diamond's Schedule. She read the schedule. "Yep you're in this class, maybe it was a mix up?" She thought. "I knew I shouldn't have been here." Diamond smiled. "Yep you're in this class. Well nice to see we have a human." The teacher smiled, walking back to her desk. Diamond frowned. "Never mind." Diamond sighed.

Kaitlyn looked at the Jjinka introducing herself. She sighed at his question. "Just Male Human." She frowned. One of Kaitlyn's power was a charm effect. Back in her alternate world it had no effect on other Jjinka, or the animals there, yet somehow it worked on most male Human. She would see 1 or 2 male not effected, sometime, but it worked most of the time. Kaitlyn stopped staring off and came back to Vega. "Oh I'm terribly sorry. My name is Kaitlyn, Nice to meet you Vega!" She smiled holding her hand out.

Cocking her head to a side, Kagami glanced over to the flirting boys, then back to Vega and Diamond, before looking at Kaitlyn in the eyes. "I feel kinda bad about them! Sorry, buddy," she replied as Vega walked over and introduced himself to her. Turning around to face Diamond, a sad smile crossed Kit-Kat's lips as she watched him slam his head on his desk, then ask the teacher if he were in the right class. "It is rather odd that you're the only human in here, though..." the kitsune gijinka trailed off, not noticing Vega start to speak and catch himself. Sitting up straight, Kit-Kat raised a hand, asking the teacher the question she had asked Kaitlyn earlier. "Excuse me! This is Room 131, right? I just wanna make sure," she added, casting a super quick glance back to Diamond, before turning her attention back to the teacher, her hand now down on her desk, ears perked up in wonder. Why do I have the feeling that I'm in the wrong room?

Wiping his brow, Vega let out a sigh of relief. Okay, she didn't mind the question. Great! That was close! I can remove that third strike! He thought to himself, his wings happily buzzing behind him. He shook Kaitlyn's hand and watched as Kit-Kat asked her teacher if this was the right room. Her question sparked a feeling inside of his mind. Was he in the wrong class as well? I thought this was Room 130... but if she's here for Room 131, then I'm in the wrong room here... Vega looked in Kit-Kat's direction and waited for the teacher's response, his gaze's direction hidden by the shades. "So, Kaitlyn, tell me a bit about yourself," Vega asked, before realizing that his question sounded a lot like what the human males were asking her previously. He held out his hands defensively, then added, "This isn't me flirting, it's just me wanting to get to know my classmates, hehehe..."

With an awkward laugh at the end of his sentence, he mentally added on that third strike once again. Well, at this rate, I'll probably have ten by the time school is over for the day! I'm so dumb. He thought, restraining himself from physically facepalming rather than mentally.

"NoNo! Its OK. Im usually asked this question by Human. It feels good to be asked by another Jjinka." Kaitlyn smiled. "Well I have ears, a tail, and a few Powers. One. I have Strengh in my tail." She smiled. She grabbed her supplies and placed them on her tail, lifting them up. "Well thats my only power. I think I have another, but I dont know how to use it, or know what it is." She smiled awkwardly, placing her supplies back down.

"This is class 130. She checked a list. Kagami, you are not a part if this class. You are part of the class across from ours." The Teacher sighed. She then looked at a clock. "Its halfway though class, you can choose to stay or embarrass yourself in front of your accual classmates." The Teacher smiled.

Out of the corner of her eye, Kit-Kat watched as Kaitlyn balanced some things on her tail. "Neato mosquito!" she replied to the action, a wide smile on her face. As she contemplated whether her tails were that strong or not, the teacher answered her. Oh, so that's why I had that feeling! Thinking of an answer to the teacher's, she replied, "With all due respect, ma'am, I'd like it if my reputation was not ruined today. I'll stay here for now, if you don't mind it. I hope you don't, 'cause there's no way I'm going to that room now!" She laughed along with the adult, grinning.

Name: Lucifer
Race: human
Appearance: slightly tanned skinny, has jet black hair, has brown eyes but poor vision so he uses red contact lenses, wears coal black jeans, metallic grey fingerless gloves and a black hoodie with a skull and the words "Night Angel" on it in bright red

Name: Vanna
Appearance: pale/white skinned, shoulder length white hair, white pointy ears, natural red eyes, slightly pointy ears, 4 fangs (2 in the upper jaw and 2 in the lower jaw), wears brown skinny shorts, a black Tshirt with a red Bat on it and a brown vest over it, an extra bone is in each arm on the outer side the she can move away to spread out her skin and make bat like wings
Hidden Power: limited flight, enhanced hearing and Night vision

-------------------------------

Lucifer was running late for his class, he was a human so the best he could do to get there fast was run, he was running too fast to notice the Jjinka in front of him until it was too late, he crashed into her and fell dropping his books and her's, "sorry, I was on a hurry" he said as he quickly got his books and got up, he held out a hand to help her up.

Vanna was quickly putting away her books in her locker when a person crashed into her, she fell to the ground and dropped all her books
"Sorry, I was on a hurry"
She heard him say, he was a human, and his panicked face truly showed he was on a hurry, "it's okay, now you better speed up if you want to get to your class" she said as she took his hand to get up.

Lucifer nodded and headed off, once again he was running, "127, 128, 129, ah 130!" He exclaimed as he entered, "sorry I'm late" he said as he took a seat behind what looked like the only other human in the class.

Diamond gave a sigh of relief, as another human came through the door. The teacher gave Lucifer a Blank Stare. "Excuse me, Whom may you be? I was expected an all Jjinka class, 1 human is already enough." She sighed. Diamond interupted. "Can I switch my class then?" Diamond asked. "No, this is your class!" She growled. Diamond jolted back. She took a look at Lucifer's Sceudule. She scanned it, then shesmiled when she found the problem. "Heres the Problem. You do come to this class, but later on. Currently you go to 131, along with the Kitsune." The teacher frowned. "Can I go with him!" Diamond asked. The teacher looked st Diamond. "No!" She Yelled. Diamond jolted back again. "This class is gonna be the death of me." Diamond frowned.

Lucifer couldn't help but blush in embarrassment, he was in too much of a hurry he didn't notice that he misread the class number, "sorry, must have misread the class number.... well I better head to my current class..." he said as he got up and to the door, as he exited the class room he passed Vanna who was already got her books and entered the class, "um this is class 130 right? Just making sure, if it is then sorry I'm late, tripped in the hallway and dropped my books, wanted to make sure I had this class' books before coming" she said in a somewhat shy tone

As the tanned human who had just walked in proceeded to head for the door, Kagami looked back at him, eyes wide. "You're really gonna embarrass yourself like that?" she asked, a bit strained from her current position. "Well, suit yourself. It's your funeral. I'm definitely not going there now." The kitsune gijinka shrugged, before spotting another female gijinka. Smiling a toothy smile, she introduced herself for the third time. "Hey there! I'm Kagami! Call me Kit-Kat, if you'd like!"

The teacher was gonna ask if He wanted to stay, but he had already dashed off. She shrugged and walked back to her seat. "So what? Are we just not gonna learn all day?" Diamond sighed. He had never felt so sad, not doing work. He took a look at his scedule. He had Physical Education next. He had heard about Kaitlyn's power, and crossed his fingers. "Please dont be in my next class! Please dont be in my next class!" Diamond repeated. He awaited the next class bell.

Vanna smiled at the Jijinka who called herself Kagami and said "hi I'm Vanna, nice to meet you" before taking a seat close by, her enhanced hearing allowed her to hear what Diamond was saying, she was curious about what he was talking about but knew better than to invade someone's privacy, she got out her mini notepad she keeps in her shorts and started sketching in it as she waited for the bell.

"Strength! That's so cool! I've got flight and enhanced speed. These wings rock! Anywho, I'm gonna go sit down. Nice meeting you, Kaitlyn!" Vega responded to the aforemention cat/wolf gijinka girl.

Vega sat back in his seat, watching as a human entered the room, only to swiftly leave. Shoot, and there goes an opportunity to make another human friend. Ah well, I have Diamond still!

Rather than immediately introduce himself to the new gijinka girl who he hadn't noticed was even in the class, he checked his schedule for his next class. For whatever reason, the letters "P. E." were in his next class. He handed his schedule to Diamond, a confused expression on his face. "Hey Diamond, this may sound stupid, but what does 'P. E.' mean? Whatever it is, it's my next class." Vega asked him, quickly waving to the gijinka girl he hadn't met yet, who was actually talking to Kagami- er, Kit-Kat. "Does your schedule have it, too? I don't wanna have the exact same schedule as you, but if I did, then that would be completely fine! Right?"

He cocked his head to the side and smiled, his shades sliding down a bit and revealing the tops of his eyes. Vega didn't care to fix them. He was facing Diamond, who already knew about the eyes, so if he saw them again, it would be fine. He didn't want others to see them, but he didn't mind if it was Diamond.

Diamond frowned, and slammed his head on the desk once more. He stopped thinking he would have a concussion. "It's Physical Education." Diamond frowned. He had three classes with the Jjinka, that he found the weirdest. He already had 2 classes with the Cat Jjinka, Diamond now considered as his enemy. He had 1 class with the Kitsune, which he didn't mind much. Out of the Three he was leaning more to the Kitsune.

Kaitlyn looked at her scedule. She had some sort of Health Class. Diamond took a glance over at the Cat's Scedule. He leaned back relieved that he didn't have the same class. All Diamond really wanted was to have a class with only Human. That would make his day. But it didn't seem like it. He gave a sigh of relief, as he was getting used to Jjinka. And that most of the Jjinka didn't want to kill him, well except he Teacher.

"Physical... education... oh! Like, at a gym! Got it. Sorry, that was pretty stupid of me," Vega said, scratching the back of his head still. "Say... are... are you okay?"

Vega had watched Diamond slam his head on a desk for what felt like the millionth time. It's like his head was magnetized to it or something. If he wasn't careful, he'd get hurt. "I'd recommend that you don't hit your head again, just to be safe. Welp, I'm gonna go talk to other people. See ya in Physical Education!" He said, waving to his human friend before walking over to Kit-Kat.

She was talking to another gijinka, the girl he had waved at previously. "Say, Kit-Kat," Vega said, casually strolling into their conversation. "Who's your new friend? I'm Vega, nice to meetcha. I guess you can say I'm a friend of Kit-Kat's... acquaintance? I dunno, one of 'em. Anywho, what's your name?"

Yet again, he held out a hand for a handshake, his wings buzzing wildly behind him. He felt his wings collide with Kit-Kat's tail a few times, and after noticing, he took a couple of half-steps to the side, hand still extended. He whispered a quick "sorry" to the kitsune gijinka before re-focusing his attention to the new gijinka. She had white pointed ears, and was sketching in some sort of sketchbook. Vega, of course, was quite interested in what the contents of said book were, but he left it alone for now.

"Thier are more Jjinka!" Diamond sighed. He watched the Dragonfly Jjinka walk over to the other Jjinka. "But you just sat down." He sighed. The bell for P. E wrung. Diamond sighed. He knew that he was gonna be killed by other Jjinka, if the one game they played was dodgeball. He slowly walked out of the class, among thousands of other Jjinka. "Is this School gonna be overthrown too?" He sighed. She made it to Physical Education with a few bruises. Why do Jjinka hurt so much?" He asked. Falling on the floor.

He bumped into a Wolf Jjinka, who punched him in the arm hardly. He accidently pulled a Kitsune's tail, getting immediately punched for. And he number into Kaitlyn who punched him with her tail. "I hate this School." He sighed. He walked over to a bleecher. He sat down, waiting for another human to come in. Most of the Kids were Jjinka, Diamond saw a few Human, but they were distracted by a Jjinka's Charm. Thier were a few Human that werent effected by any Jjinka Charm. Diamond frowned. He took up some space, laying down. He really didn't want to play dodgeball, with his bruises already.

Vanna looked up at the male Jjinka who called himself Vega, she politely shook his hand and introduced herself "hi I'm Vanna, nice to meet you Vega", then she heard the bell ring and said "well sorry for the short conversation but I need to go to my next class" before getting up and putting her notepad back into her pocket and left for her next class

Lucifer was a bit humiliated after going to his class but he didn't care, this time he was taking his sweet time scanning his schedule to make sure he enters the right class, or in this case enter the gym since he had P.E.
He walked down the hall looking for the gymnasium, he finally found his destination and entered, "looks like there are a lot of Jjinkas here too" he muttered to himself as he looked at the many Jjinkas and couple of humans before heading to the bench, he sat next to another human and started watching as the others started to warm up

"Oh crud, next class! Don't wanna be late!"

Vega sped out of the classroom, wings buzzing rapidly as he dashed into the gymnasium. Skidding to a stop, he looked around at who was in this particular class. It was obvious to him that Diamond was here, but he was laying down on the bleachers. Another human was in the class, the human from before who had gone into the wrong class, his class. Kaitlyn was in the gym as well. So this is my P.E. class... what even are we doing today? Vega thought to himself, scanning the room once more to look for any signs of the coming activities.

Lucky for him, he found a sign in a cart filled with red rubber balls. This could either mean kickball or dodgeball, and considering there are no bases set up, the latter must be true. Oh boy, I can't wait! Vega thought to himself, jumping with excitement before speeding over to the bleachers. He didn't really want to talk to Diamond, as it seemed like he wasn't having the best time in the world. Instead, he sat farther away from him, not too far, but far enough so if a conversation were to start, one person would have to move. Patiently - well, more like anxiously - he waited for a teacher to arrive and for the game to start, tapping his feet and buzzing his wings behind him in excitement.

Wuh-oh! Where to next?

The bell had rung, and Kagami had no idea where she was going for her next class. Searching frantically for her schedule, her eyes were glued to the inside of her backpack as she exited the classroom. Oh no... I've misplaced it! Is it by my locker? No, it wasn't. Aw, dang it! And I have no idea where the office might be, either! Looking from room to room desperately for any sort of teacher that could point her in the right direction, she couldn't seem to find any, and she only stopped her fast-paced shuffling when some familiar faces were seen in a large room. Is this the office? she wondered, walking in, backpack already slung over her shoulder. Heading towards the people and Gijinkas she had met earlier, she scratched the back of her head sheepishly. "Hey, guys. Do you know where the office is? I seemed to have lost my schedule, and I dunno where my next class is. This wouldn't be it, hm?"

"Alright Class! Listen up!" A voice yelled. The voice echoed through the gymnasium. Diamond jolted up, face palmimg after what voice it was. It was Kaitlyn. "Looks like the teacher didnt like you, so they hired me as your P.E teacher!" She smiled. Diamond coldent help but yell. "Who the heck would trust you to teach a class of Jjinka and Human! They must of had low standards!" Diamond yelled. He was steaming mad, and now Kaitlyn was too.

"Excuse me! What did you just say!" She yelled. Diamond was surround by males, who had fallen for Kaitlyn's charm. "Aw what you gonna do, have your boyfriends attack me!" Diamond yelled. Kaitlyn steped back. What Diamond had said was true. The only thing Kaitlyn could use Offensively was her tail. So she improvised. She walked up to Diamond was slapped him, them wrapping him up using her tail. "What are you doing!" Diamod yelled.