• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Other World

"Really?" she asked, legitimately shocked. "These schedules have to be rigged. There's no way this was an accident!" she said as she was placed down.

"Am I really the only one?" Kagami asked for confirmation. "I actually think the sound's pretty soothing... Huh. That's weird!"

When Vega held out his hand to her, asking "Shall we, m'lady?", her signature smirk returned, and she placed her hand on his own. "Yes, I believe we shall," she joked, giggling at the sight of the worms half in, half out of his mouth, tugging on his hand as she led him inside the way they had come.

(OOC: Sorry this is so short...)

"Woah, okay, then you're leading!"

Vega had expected to be the leader, but he was perfectly content with following. Kit-Kat had mentioned her tails before, and they were quite alluring. Rather than staring at them like a creep, he focused on finding the math class. His wings brushed against some lockers, which hurt quite a bit. Using his free hand he reached back and stroked his wing, which wasn't very smart, causing more pain. He hissed at his wings quietly, hoping Kit-Kat wouldn't notice.

Then again, she has those ears. I wonder if she has some kind of super hearing... questions for later. Vega thought as he made extra sure that he didn't hit his fragile and sore wings on anything else as they walked.

"Heh, well then," Vega said, going back to the previous topic of his habitual wing buzzing, "I didn't think people actually liked that. Huh. Well, at least there's one!~"

Not looking where he was going, he tripped over something, causing him to fall forward. He tried regaining his balance, but inevitably fell onto Kit-Kat's tails, then to the ground. "Mmph, shrry..." Vega apologized, face currently full of fur.

Yet again, Vega's head didn't really catch what exactly just happened until after a few seconds. If Kit-Kat could've seen his face, then he would've been a bright tomato red at that particular moment. These are her tails! Ah! He thought as he frantically scrambled to get up, failing miserably.

(OOC: Nah, it's okay, dontcha worry about it! ;))

At a sudden feeling in her tails, Kagami stopped her movement, looking back to see Vega on the floor, face causing the feeling. "Aaare yooou oookayyy?" she drawled out her words, not being one to stutter, face growing bright red as it had before at the close proximity of the dragonfly gijinka's face from her bottom. Still holding onto Vega's hand, she took a step forward, removing his face from her tails. "There! Better?" she asked, flicking her tails behind her, fluffing them out. Helping him up, Kit-Kat gave Vega time to regain his balance and the like before continuing to their math class. Hopefully we won't be late... she thought, attempting to push away the problem that had just occurred from her mind.

(OOC: Swiggity swooty. xD )

(So apparently I'm bad at the whole 'more than one paragraph' thing... Oopsies... I'll try not to dwell on it.)

Last edited:
If there was a way for Vega to have felt even dumber than he was...

"There! Better?"

"Y-yeah, s-s-so sorry, Kit-Kat. Let's just go..." Vega mumbled, letting Kit-Kat lead him to math class.

Once the two reached math class, he peeked inside the window. He couldn't see perfectly, thanks to the shades that he didn't really want to take off, but there was someone in there that looked awfully familiar. "Hey, Kit-Kat, look. Is... is that Diamond? There's a kid in there with wolf ears that looks just like Diamond... am I crazy?... Don't answer that." He said, turning to face her completely.

Every few seconds, his wings started to try buzzing, but every time they did, it hurt. They would buzz really quickly for a second or so, causing Vega to wince and bite his lip until they stopped. Gah, okay, maybe I should get this checked out or something? I knew my wings were gonna be sore from freaking out, but this actually sucks. He thought, gripping Kit-Kat's hand tighter involuntarily every time his wings buzzed.

"Diamond...?" Looking into the window of the classroom, Kit-Kat had to squint to see the person that Vega was talking about. Said person did look exactly like Diamond, but he wore wolf ears. "Whoa... That's gotta be him! Where'd the ears come from?" she wondered aloud, tilting her head slightly as she looked up to Vega. She felt his grip on her hand tighten every once in a while, and it was beginning to concern the kitsune gijinka. "Are you alright?" she asked, waiting patiently for an answer before she walked in, letting go of Vega's hand to walk over to Diamond(?). "Hey there!" she greeted, smiling. "You look very familiar... Is that you, Diamond? You look just like him! But the ears... They throw off everything. Sorry if you're actually a gijinka... But you gotta be Diamond! ...Right?" Glancing back to Vega, Kit-Kat furrowed her brow in confusion, wondering if this really was the human who helped her so much earlier that day.

Last edited:
Brandon finished his sandwich before he looked at the bird beside him. It was sitting down and it would tweet ever so often. He picked up his metal bottle of tea and took a sip.
Ding.. ding... ding... ding.
Brandon spit out the tea before choking for a couple seconds. He was late for class! He started running into the building with his supplies and quickly read his schedule.
Math?... Wonder what kind..
He shook his head before he ran towards the hall way where he remembered seeing a ton of text books that had lots of numbers in them. He quickly found and entered the room, panting heavily before looking up and around the classroom. He found a note card with his name next to a Jjinka. It was a girl with grey wolf ears, kinda like his own. He pulled down his hood and sat down before he looked over to the girl. He gave her a nod of acknowledgement before looking back towards the board as he waited for the lesson to start. However, in the corner of his eye, he watched a.. Jjinka? He could've sworn that he had seen him before. He rested his head against his arm and stared out the window at the distant pine tree.

"What!?" Diamond said surpised. He had forgoten to take his fake ears off, in the other class. "Oh, Accually Im a Jjinka." Diamond smiled. He wasnt sure to lie to them or not, be he wasnt taking the ears off, ecpecially now. He smiled. "Uhh, I have the power to conceal my ears when needed." A smiled spread across Diamond's face. He didnt know what powers A Jjinka could have, so he made one up, hoping that it would land.

"Oh..." Kit-Kat replied to the male, backing up ever-so-slightly and looking back to Vega with a surprised expression on her face. "Wait... So you're not Diamond? I thought he hates all gijinka... Well, most of us, anyway, 'cuz if he hated all of us, then he wouldn't've helped me out like he did this morning..." Turning around, Kagami chose a seat diagonally behind the Diamond look-alike, patting the seat behind him and looking up to Vega. "Hm? Wanna sit?"

Cain felt the urge to laugh at the entire scene he was witnessing, but he decided to stay quiet. It would be funnier that way. The wolf eared boy was obviously just pretending, but nobody else had seemed to notice. The entire class was going fine until... She walked in.
(My second OC)
Name: Ella Skeel
Race: Jjinka
Appearance: Quite short, with bits of Crocodile like scales all over her, mainly above her eyes, the sides of her neck, and on her forearms and calves. She has short brown messy hair and light green eyes, and usually wears a black and white sleeveless shirt and a black skirt.
Personality: Is extremely joyful and has a habit of not seeing the bad in a situation. Can be a bit distracted by other things.
Powers: Has slightly enhanced strength and endurance, and highly enhanced regenerative powers.

"Hm? Oh yeah, sure~"

Vega took his seat, trying to make sure not to let his wings touch the chair. Unfortunately, they did, which cause Vega to jump slightly before calming down. As he calmed himself, he sighed. This really sucks, I think I should go to the- oh... never mind. The nurse probably isn't even there. Vega thought, his mental words dripping with anger. He didn't have to turn to face the boy who looked like Diamond, so he spoke. "Hey, so are you or are you not Diamond? Sorry if this is awkward, I just wanna clarify." He asked his, hissing as his wings buzzed again involuntarily.

Name: Ash
Race: Jjinka

Apperence: Ash has firered hair that goes to her shoulders, but at her bottom it is white , but she mostly wears it in a ponytail. She has Arctic wolf ears. Her eyes are the color of ruby, When she smiles you can see one of her small fangs standing out from her other teeth. Ash also has an Arctic wolf tail as well. She wears a Blue skirt and a Black tee shirt.

---
Ash was running to the class 'man im gonna be late again' she thought as she ran down the hall to the room, 'where is the room. ' she thought as she looked around completely confused. She walked around the halls for a while then she saw a teacher and she asked them "hello do you know where sixth period is.." she asked out of confusion. The teacher nodded then she pointed down the hall and to the left "oh thank you miss "she thanked her then she ran down the hall and she found the room "yes i found it "she walked in and she saw what was going on and she chose to just ignore it and she sat a few desks from vega.

(OOC: fixed it...i should have know it would be last period)

Last edited:
Brandon jumped slightly when he heard someone sit nearby. He had been slightly drifting as the teacher was talking about the question. He was about to move his head but he felt a jolt go through his arm as he bit his lip to stop himself from making any noise. However, internally, Brandon wa-
AGHHHHHHHH MY ARMMMMMM, IT FELL ASLEEEPPPPPP
He carefully used his other hand to prop himself up and took a sip from his thermostat. The tea was still piping hot which made him let out a sigh of satisfaction. The smell of the tea also slowly drifted out. He placed the bottle in the corner of his desk before he saw the new girl. She seemed to be a Jjinka, showing her ears and her tail. He let out a sigh as he opened his math book and slowly started to fill out the questions that were displayed at the front of the room on the board. As he worked, he shifted uncomfortably as he sat next to a group of people. They seemed to know each other, but his ears were very sensitive. He carefully slipped some earbuds on and began to play some music as he worked. However, he occasionally shot glances at other people to see if they were having trouble or if they were doing well.

Ash sighed sightly, she was looking around the room and hoping the day would end soon so she could just leave school but it wasn't going any fast with her just sitting there doing nothing. She looked over her shoulder and she saw a boy who looked to be about her age , he looked like he just woke up. she snickered a little then she took out her math book and she looked at the questions and she started to work them. They were pretty easy to her so she took out her phone and put her earbuds in and began listening to music as she worked on them. Occasionally she would start taping her hands and feet as she listened to the beats of her music. However, her music was getting to loud and the teacher looked at her and she yelled at her "Ash turn down your music!". She jumped and she fumbled with her phone to turn down the music but she ended up turn it up louder. She sighed then she calmed herself down and she turned it down. Ash then looked around and everyone was staring at her "sorry" she whispered and she was blushing Fiercely. She laid her head down to try and hide her blush.

Last edited:
Diamond frowned, as he forgot to tell them his name. "So, Im Diamond, for half the day, and then I'm Za-" Diamond was cut off by Vega who asked "Hey, so are you not Diamond?" Diamond smiled. "Uh, No, I'm Zack. Nice to meet you." A fake smiled speed across his face. He then turned to a girl. She had Earbuds plugged into her phone, and Diamond jolted up when a sudden burst of Music was played. He quickly covered his ears, as if his eardrums were going to pop. Once the Music powered, he kept his hands on his ears. He could still hear ringing. Diamond frowned. "Uh, Could you not do that again. Please." He asked politely. It was the worst noise he had ever heard in his life, and preferred not to hear it again.

Vega sat in shock at a sudden burst of music filled his ears. Because he got scared, his wings were buzzing frantically again, causing a whole heck of a lot of pain. He gripped the edge of the desk in an attempt to alleviate the pain, but it didn't really work. He grunted as he tried focusing on calming his wings down. C'mon! This hurts, quit it! Vega thought, basically yelling at himself through his own mind.

All of Vega's mental yelling and desk-grabbing only worsened the pain as his wings proceeded to go faster, causing a few papers from behind him to fly at the wall. He bites his lip as he makes one more effort to stop his wings, this time succeeding as his wings came to an immediate halt. "That... hurt..." he muttered, almost passing out from the pain.

He put his head on the desk and let out a huge sigh. Slowly and shakily, Vega raised his hand. "I-I think... I need to go... to the nurse's office... ow..."

Ash looked at diamond and she drooped "im sorry..." Ash said in a shy voice. She looked away from him and she looked down at her work . She was done but she didnt have anything too do. Ash sighed then she looked at the clock and she smiled at it 'hey its almost time to go' she thought. She looked over at the boy who told her not to do that again "cmon it wasnt that loud ..."she said quietly then she saw vega "im sorry....."Ash drooped. She didnt like it that she made his wings cause him pain "my first day in school and im already causing pain..."she sighed then she closed her eyes as she laid her head on her desk.

"Are you kidding me? My ears are ringing. Look, if you didnt mean it I apologize for the terrible things I said, If you did it purposely, than I hate you." Diamond groaned. He quickly retracted, then stared at the clock. "If a few minutes I can go home, I can svoid all this Jjinka crazyness, take these stupid ears off, and sleep for a month." Diamond growned, waiting for the bell to strike.

As a freakishly loud ringing sounded throughout the room, Kit-Kat attempted to block the sound out with her hands, which did a whole lot of nothing. "AAHG!" she screeched along with the sound. "MAKE IT STOP!" When it did, the kitsune gijinka noticed a never-before-seen gijinka, who had walked in not that long ago, place her head on her desk. A wave of guilt rushed through her stomach, and she leaned over and pat the girl's back. "Hey, it was accident. We're okay, I promise!" Then, almost unruly-like, she switched the direction she leaned in to get a bit closer to Vega, placing a hand on his back just over his wing. "You okay? If you need the nurse, I can take you. Do you need to go now?" she asked, standing up.

Vega gave a thumbs up to the music-playing gijinka. "I know... ya didn't mean it... don't be sorry... it's not your fault." He muttered, slowly getting up onto his feet.

He looked at Kit-Kat, almost smiling. "Y-yeah, please... though, we don't even... know if... the nurse is gonna... be there..."

His wings were tired and sore, and freaking out constantly throughout the day was not helping him at all. He reached back to feel his wings, but his arm wrenched back into place as pain surged through his back. "Not doin' that again! Ow..." Vega muttered, heading out of the door and turning to face Kit-Kat. "C'mon, then. Let's go check."

"Okay," Kagami replied, simply, nodding at the teacher as she headed out of the room after Vega. As soon as she stepped out, she paused, placing her foot down before she could take another step. "Um... Which way is the nurse's, again?" she asked, uncertain since they had gone to class from the courtyard. "I would think back here..." She headed off in the direction they came earlier, looking left, right, and left again every once in a while, not wanting to need to turn around and waste more time not getting Vega's wings looked at. "Am I right or...?"

Brandon packed up his bags and watched the clock as the digital clock glowed in a bright red.
"3, 2, 1.... Now!" He pointed at the clock dramatically to be only met with silence. He let out a sigh before he lifted his finger up slightly.
Ding.. Ding... Ding.. Ding..
Eh, he was close enough. Slinging his backpack onto his shoulder, he exited the class room and decided to take the quieter way back, through the court yard. He opened the door to a strong gust, hitting him in the face. He saw the previous Jjinka from before, now with a girl with nine tails. He walked over to see the boy in pain, presumably from his wings. He used his telekinesis on the wings, propping them up lightly so they wouldn't ache.
"Hey.. um.. if you need to go to the nurse, it's that way... Just go forwards and take a right. You'll see the office. Do you need help?" Brandon said, removing his mouth cloth to reveal the bottom half of his face. He still kept his tails and ears tucked under his hoodie though.

Diamond smiled, as the Bell Rang. "Yes! No more Jjinka!" Diamond yelled aloud. The others looked around as if he was crazy, mist of them though he was a Crazy Jjinka, including Kaitlyn. "What are you talking about? Your a Jjinka too." Kaitlyn smiled. She stood up, then leaned on Diamond's desk. "Dont I know you?" She asked. Diamond didnt respond, he didnt want to say Diamond, as he would probally gt beaten up once he left, but he didnt want to lie to her, then getting killed once she found out. "Im, Xander." Diamond smiled. Kaitlyn smiled back. "Well Xander, do you happen to have any friends?" Kaitlyn asked.

Diamond was sweating. It felt as if Kaitlyn was torturing him for Information. He wanted to give it out, but he didnt know what it was. "Uh, Yea. Im friends with Diamond an-" He was cut off, by Kaitlyn's sigh. "You mean the Human Jerk, who disrespected me being a teacher? You should stay away from him." Kaitlyn smirked. A frown spread across Diamond's face. He wanted to strangle the Jjinka, but didnt want to give his identity away. "Heh, Sure. He kicked me in the legs earlier, I accualy hate him." Diamond smiled.

"Well, you wanna come over to my apartment later?" Kaitlyn asked, Diamond frowning. "No, I have plans?" He yawned, then grabbed his bag. He slowly trailed out of the classroom. He saw Kagami, Vega, and another Jjinka around the corner. "Now they just disgust me." Diamond frowned. He walked by, then exiting the school. He pulled his fake ears off, while no one was around. "Ugh, Jjinka suck." Diamond smirked, as he trailed off to his home.

Ash looked at the other jjinka who patted her back and she smiled. she was glad someone forgave her but she was still sad that nobody else did it ..well other that Vega Jjinka. The bell rung a few seconds after the other Jjinka took Vega to the nurse. Ash threw her Arms up in the air and she grabbed her stuff and she ran outside to the courtyard. She sighed "ok where is the front "she thought as she was walking down the hall to the front door to the school. "oh here it is" Ash said to herself in a low embrassed voice.
Ash saw Diamond take off his fake ears. "hey He's not a Jjinka "Ash said surprised that he was tricking everyone. She decided to follow diamond to him home "hey You Faker!" she yelled at him.

Diamond turned around. "What the! Oh Jeez." Diamond frowned. He was caught red handed, really he didn't worry about it much, but then he realized that she was a Jjinka, and she could tell anyone, lowering his reputation to -1000. "Uh, can I pay you to forget that? In cash?" Diamond smiled, trying not to be weird. The last thing he wanted was the entire school, trying to kill him, most of them being Jjinka. He dropped the ears, then threw them in a near by bush. He acted as if Ash was a cop, and he was being arrested.

Ash walked up to him and she frowned "why did you do that...." she had a hint of anger and disappontment. then She heard him tiring to bribe her "Uh, can i pay you to forget that? in cash?" Ash growled then she smiled evilly "no you cant i will tell on you and you will be the human who tricked everyone into being his friend "she told him then she had an idea "or you could do something embrassing in front of the school "she smiled happily at him "and the cash nah...i don't need a fakers cash" she smiled "wait your diamond right...the kid who hates all Jjinkas" she gave him a cold stare.

Last edited:
The bell rang resounding through the hallway and into Vega's ears. He cringed in annoyance at the loud noise. "Bah, the bell. Welp, I guess I'm goin' home the- owowow..." he said, his wings reacting to the sound. "These stupid things are sore from all the buzzing, and now they just hurt. Oh well, it'll be better when I get back to my apartment."

He took a few steps ahead of Kit-Kat and held out his hand. "Say, I've really got nothing to do because the teacher really didn't assign homework for... whatever reason. That or I wasn't paying attention... anywho, want me to walk you home? Usually my parents don't care if I'm home late, so I can do it if you want me to."

In all honesty, Vega was quite interested in finding out what Kit-Kat's out of school life was like. Literally, they've only known each other for a day, and still it felt like they've been friends forever, not to mention the fact that they both admittedly like one another. He was interested in learning more about her, considering they both liked each other. It seemed correct to want to know more. "So, whaddya say? Maybe my wings will get better while walking?" He said, tilting his head to the side with a close-eyed smile.

His shades fell off, but he opened one eye quickly and grabbed them before they could hit the ground. He was still smiling, now with one eye open. Nailed it. He thought triumphantly, laughing aloud a little bit.

Furrowing her brow yet again at the awful timing of the bell, Kit-Kat turned around, heading the opposite direction she walked in. Taking Vega's hand with her own, the kitsune gijinka smiled, pitifully, wanting his wings to not hurt him. "...Are you sure? My house is pretty far away... Besides, you need your wings looked at as soon as possible, so... Well, it's really your choice, I guess... If you think you'll be okay..."

"...Are you sure? My house is pretty far away... Besides, you need your wings looked at as soon as possible, so... Well, it's really your choice, I guess... If you think you'll be okay..."

"Well, my choice is to make sure you get home okay, okay? I'll be fine, so long as these things don't buzz like crazy... hm... maybe if I..."

Vega slowly let his wings extend fully until they were out completely. He hissed while doing it, but once it was done, he looked like he was in less pain. "O-okay, if I can somehow keep them out, they won't buzz... Maybe?... Ah, this is dumb, ow." Vega said, cursing under his breath as his wings quickly fell to his side, buzzing a few times. "Okay, let's go! C'mon, if it's far, then we don't wanna waste any time, do we?"

Vega was about to use his wings to take off, but he remembered not to almost last second. An awkward laugh escaped his lips as he simply walked forward, not using his wings as a speed booster whatsoever. "So, Kit-Kat. While we're walking, we can talk. Tell me a bit about yourself, something interesting, I guess. You tell me something, I do the same, kay?" He asked with a wink and a thumbs up, pushing the front doors open with his feet and holding them open.

"If you insist..." Kit-Kat replied, reluctant about Vega's wings, but walking alongside him nonetheless. "So, you wanna know a bit about me, hm? Lemme think about something... Something good... Uhh... Did you know... That... I'm really bad of thinking of things about myself?" Giggling lightly, Kagami smacked her forehead with her free hand. "As if that wasn't obvious... Well... I think it's safe to say I'm a fairly decent singer. I think." From their current position up to the sky, her green eyes looked over to Vega, pupils still fairly large from her eyes not being 100% fixed just yet. "Now I need ya to tell me somethin' about you! You do any sports, or naw? Band? Neither?"

Vega looked down at Kit-Kat, somewhat shocked. "Wow, you can sing? I'll have to hear you at some point. As for your question..."

He looked down at his hand, then back to Kit-Kat. "I don't normally do sports, but if I had to choose one, it would probably be track. Band?... I tried that once. All the loud noises made my wings go nuts, drowning out their sounds, so I stopped."

Just remembering the noises made his wings twitch slightly. He grunted, freezing up for a microsecond before correcting himself. He shook his head vigorously, then looked again at Kit-Kat, this time with a smirk. "So, my little kitsune is a songbird, too, eh?~ What songs do you know?" He asked, nudging her teasingly.

"Woah... It's huge!"
Brandon looked up to the apartment building he was staying in. It seemed to be more Jjinka exclusive, mainly due to the amount of people in the main hall way. There was a pool table in a room with glass walls, plus a TV. He took a key out of his pocket and read the note that had come along with it.
Hey Brandon, here's your apartment key. Your room number is 082. Sorry you have to live by yourself, but you need to go out, make some friends! This school is also pretty top notch. I've heard that they have one of the largest selection of classes and the most up to date tech! I also heard there's a lot of cute girls there. Don't stare too much! Anyways, enjoy your new school.
Don't miss us too much,
Your sister, Lilly

"Ugh.." Brandon felt a small frustration from the note, but at the same time, it was one of his only reminders of home. He put the paper in his pocket, this being the third time he had read the note. He walked down the hallway and took a right before he unlocked his apartment door. The cold air within rushed out to greet him. He let out a sigh before he turned on the bright lights. He took off his shoes and hung his hoodie up on a coat rack. Even though he had started living here for a while, he was still not used to his new surroundings. He walked through his kitchen and stepped into his room. He noticed that his monitor was glowing with a certain website....
Pokecharms... Finally! I can make that post that I've been really wanting to make!
He spent the next half hour, typing and making a post on one of his favorite threads. He even checked a thesaurus a couple times to make sure that his writing was engrossing. He was about to type but a small little red circle appeared behind a flag. He clicked the flag to reveal that someone else had posted on the thread he was writing on. He read the post before he let out a sigh. His post had no longer made sense and had to be re written.
After finally letting his writing be visible to the other forum members, he decided that he needed something to do. He didn't get much homework today so things were working out for him. He had some free time, but what to do?
Maybe I should go to library.. or the mall?.. There is a lot of people there.. plus, going alone is a bit.. weird
He put his hoodie back on before stepping outside. Taking out his phone, he looked around google maps. Noticing there was a park near by, he decided to maybe go there. The sun was bright, but the temperature outside was pretty cold. When he reached the park, he sat down for a few moments as he listened to the birds chirping. He let out a yawn before he took off his hood to reveal his silver grey ears. He lay down onto the soft grass and closed his eyes to take a small, light nap as kids were playing far away, swinging on the swing set and going down the slides.

"Hm," Kit-Kat hummed in reply to Vega's little story, concerned that his wings once again buzzed, undoubtedly paining him further. "Well..." she continued, answering his question, "I know a few, but mainly songs by Maroon 5 and My Chemical Romance. Y'know, songs like 'Feelings' or 'House of Wolves'. Easy songs to sing, I guess. Anyway," she nudged the dragonfly gijinka like he had before, smirking, "you did band at some point. What instrument did you play?" As she waited for his answer, she began to mutter 'Teenagers' under her breath, the ghost of a smile on her face.

"What did I play? Well... u-uh... okay, swear you wont tell anyone this? I trust you, so I'll just say it."

Vega prepared himself mentally for telling Kit-Kat what instrument he played exactly. "I played... the flute," he said in a voice that resembled someone who had just broken their parents' vase and had to confess. "I know, it's kinda lame, but it was interesting while it lasted, I guess?"

With an awkward chuckle for what felt like the millionth time today, he asked another question. "So, what's your favorite food? Aside from gummi worms, because, I mean, those things are super delicious." Vega asked, another laugh escaping his system as he gave Kit-Kat another close-eyed smile, squeezing her hand gently as he did.

Learning about someone new was always a blast for Vega, and since they both liked each other, it was a super win-win for him. In his happiness, he almost tripped over a small rock like an idiot. He focused on not letting his wings go out, closing his eyes as he regained his balance. Once that was over, he opened his eyes and looked back at Kit-Kat like nothing happened.

"What? I only became a Jjinka to skip a stupid class. I was the only one in a single class. So I disguised myself as a Jjinka, just to leave. I sidnt even mske new friends while I was a Fake Jjinka!" Diamond frowned. "Wait, youre Diamond right? The person who hates all Jjinkas?" Diamond frowned. "Well, only this girl Jjinka." Diamond frowned. He pulle out his Scetchbook, then showing the page with Kaitlyn in it. "Look, Ill do whatever! Just dont tell anyone!" Diamond begged.

Ash smiled then she rubbed the back of her head "sorry....and i dont think your two bad ....." Ash walked up to him and she looked at the scetchbook "Oh i know her...shes not to nice..." Ash said with a frown "hey wanna be my friend...plz i wont tell any one if you do "she smiled happily "and you have to Make a fool of yourself in front of the school " she lightly pushed him " I will not tell i promise..." Ash wagged her tail.

"Since youre not gonna tell, I guess I can." Diamond smiled. "So, Im not the only one who hates cats." Diamond smirked. "And you have to make a fool of your self in front of the School" Diamond frowned. "Uh, Im bot embarresing my self in front of no one. Unless its an Accident." Diamond smirked.

"Yeah i don't like cats" Ash smiled. "Uh,Im bot embarresing my self in front of no one. unless its an accident" Ash Smirked. "I can make it look like an accident "Ash grinned "ok Mr. Diamond ill be your friend and ill be the one who keeps your sercet " Ash smirked a little "How about when you walk to school ,i accidently dumb something nasty on you " she grinned "or you can come up with something"

"Unless its something really weird, im gonna point you out." Dismond smiled. "Anyway, thanks for keeping my secret, If this came out on the second day of school, id be least popular." Diamond frowned. He slowly got up then stretched. Well Im going home. I guess Ill see you later?" Diamond asked. He wanted to make sure Ash wasnt gonna tell anyone about his secret, so he planned to be nice, for now atleast.

Ash smiled then she waved goodbye "ok Diamond see you later...and nvm you dont have to do that thing "Ash yelled at him and she walked away from him to her house "hes nice...maybe i shouldn't tell on him " she looked up at the sky and she smiled " i cant wait to be his friend ..." she thought as she opened her door to her home.

Diamond gave a sigh of relief, as the girl walked away. "Thank God." Diamond smiled. He started walking back to his home. Once he made it, he dropped face first into the floor. "I hate this School." Diamond smirked. He got up, then walked to his room. He sat down on his desk, scetching Ash. "And another one." He smirked, drawing.