• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Other World

"Well, duh," Kagami replied, chuckling. "I just wanted to show you the room." At the mention of a video game, her head tilted to the side in confusion. "Um... Yeah, I guess I'll try it... There should be an old DS lying around here somewhere..." Mumbling inaudible things to herself, Kit-Kat searched through the piles of what she considered garbage until a royal blue device appeared. "Knew it!" she cheered, fist-bumping the air, before walking back over to Vega, sitting down next to him on the bed. Pushing the blush that reformed on her face away from her mind, she placed one of the cartridges into the slot at the back of the machine after it had powered on. Almost as if she had played the game before, which she had not even thought of doing, the kitsune gijinka went through the title screen, choosing the 'BRAWL' option. A wide variety of characters appeared on her screen next, and one specific one caught her eye. Poking the screen, Kit-Kat chose a small, pink ball that was named 'Kirby'. "Am I doing okay?" she asked, looking over to Vega. "I'm not usually one for video games, so I dunno how well I'm doing right now... Is Kirby a good choice? She's kinda cute, so!"

(OOC: Omg, this is so much fun, writing a character who doesn't know anything about video games. xD )

"Aww, you picked Kirby. Kirby's pretty useful, you can eat your enemies, in this case being me, and get their powers. I personally main at Pit. He's... where is he- aha! This one!"

Vega pointed out the angel character known as Pit to Kit-Kat, then started the round. The stage was randomized, but it ended up being Gerudo Valley. Once the music started playing, Vega instinctively started humming, his wings buzzing to the beat. He was about to charge at the poor pink little ball, but then he realized that she might not know how to play. He put his 3DS onto his lap, focusing on helping Kit-Kat learn the controls. "Okay, so, to move, you use this, then to attack..." he instructed, moving her hand to where it needed to be for the instructions to be demonstrated.

"Okay, so now that you basically understand the controls, more or less, let's make this round a practice one. I'll go easy on ya, 'cuz, ya see, don't mean to brag, but I'm kinda great at this game," Vega pointed out, giving a cocky smirk accompanied by a similarly arrogant laugh before picking his 3DS back up and moving around a bit. "Kay, you ready to practice, Kirby-Kat?"

Kit-Kat listened to the controls of the game intently, the ear closest to Vega pulled back, eyes fixed on the blue electronic's top screen, where the little pink puffball known as Kirby stood next to a bridge. "Yeah... I think so," she replied after the controls were explained, chuckling at the name she was given and beginning to fiddle with the controls on her own, attempting to move Kirby and attack at the same time. She made him walk over to Pit and punch him multiple times, in that flurry of punches he can throw at someone's face in the blink of an eye. She saw a percentage on the screen rise to about 60%, but in her confusion, she stopped. "Hey, why are you getting the points if I'm the one attacking? That doesn't seem right! Is this game rigged or something?" she asked, both ears drawn back in anger as she looked up to Vega out of the corner of her eye.

Vega laughed for a few seconds, attempting to dodge Kirby's flurry of punches to no avail as Kit-Kat complained about the game being rigged and broken. "No, no, that's not rigged. That's how much damage I've taken. The more I get hit, the higher it goes. The higher it goes, the easier it is for me to get knocked out. Watch, if I hit you, then your number goes up."

Pit charged at Kirby with his Upperdash Arm, launching the puffball into the air and causing the number to rise to about 30%. "Geez, okay, maybe it is a bit broken, I don't think the numbers are supposed to go up that fast... huh. Whatever. At least we both have 5 li-" Vega was about to say as he foolishly flew off of the stage while trying to attack. "Okay, you have five lives. I now have four. Dangit..."

An idea came to mind just as he recovered. "Hey, how about we make this a little more interesting, eh? Like a challenge! If I win, you have to do something for me, and if you win, I do something for you. Considering I'm down a life, that'll make things easier for you I think. Whaddya say?" Vega asked, the smirk from before returning as he extended a hand to seal the seal.

"Ohhh..." Kit-Kat said, ears flicking back up to their original positions as Kirby was attacked by Pit. When the angel fell off the edge of the world, the kitsune gijinka couldn't help but laugh, albeit a stifled laugh, a hand covering her mouth. "I'm sorry... Oh my God, I'm sorry..." she said through laughs, shutting up before Vega's challenge was brought up. "Ooh, challenge accepted!" she replied, shaking his hand. "I think I have this down, especially with my advantage, but I am a newbie, so ya never know, y'know? Let's go!" Once Pit respawned on the screen, Kirby ran over to him, taking a hammer out of nowhere and attempting to hit him with it, but it missed. "Whoa! Kirby's super cool! He can punch, eat, and hit people with hammers!? Nice!"

"Yeah, Kirby's actually pretty decent. He can also turn into stone and use this really neat cutter ability. Meanwhile, Pit can do... this!- Aw, come on!"

Vega tried showing off one of Pit's special moves, but instead ended up using the Power of Flight to propel himself right off of the stage - again. Down to 3 lives, Vega smacked his forehead as he respawned. "Wow, I'm doing worse than I thought. Okay, it's a three-v-five match, so let's see if I can actually get a KO, eh?"

Vega used his Upperdash Arm once more and knocked Kirby away from him, then prepared to launch off a few arrows from Palutena's Bow. "This is really fun, I'm glad I get to do this with ya!" Vega laughed as he launched an arrow, which curved at Kirby, then drew his bow back for another.

Unsure of how to react, Kit-Kat watched as Kirby was blown off the side of the map, respawning on the usual floating platform. "This is pretty fun, isn't it? I didn't know this game existed, and I really wanna know more about Kirby, here!" The kitsune gijinka smiled a toothy smile up to Vega, before violently jabbing every button on the machine, including the power button once or twice, to see what they would make Kirby do. The chubby character ended up puffing his cheeks out, taking flight, then fell down to the map's floor as a 100-ton weight. Although she had not aimed the attack, it wound up smashing the ground right next to Pit. "Whoa! That was close!" Laughing, Kagami made Kirby walk over to Pit and punch him once or twice, before retreating to the other end of the map in a flurry of giggles. "Y'know, you don't have to take it easy on me if you don't wanna. Hit me with your best shot, 'kay?"

Vega deadpanned at Kit-Kat when she spoke.

"Y'know, you don't have to take it easy on me if you don't wanna. Hit me with your best shot, 'kay?"

"Yeah, going... easy on you... that's what I'm doing... hehe..."

He was starting to regret the challenge. He was rusty! Here he was, acting all high and mighty when in reality, he was absolute garbage! He was down 3 to 5, and it was against someone who literally just picked up the game. Using another Upperdash Arm, he tried going after Kirby. He fell short, so he went for a basic attack with his daggers. When that didn't work, he backed up again and started launching more arrows from his bow, not wanting to risk another K.O. - only to fall directly off of the edge like an idiot. His wings twitched with a combination of anger and annoyance as he respawned, getting into a proper position for some sniping with the Palutena's Bow. He sighed, then spoke. "Oh boy, okay. Let's do this. Here we go," he said, trying to psych himself up and get with the groove, so to speak.

At Vega's choice of words, Kit-Kat furrowed her brow in slight confusion, shrugging it off when Kirby was, once again, blown off the map by Pit. "Again!?" she yelled, surprised, although she wasn't exactly sure why. "We're almost tied. Fight me!" Again, Kirby floated up into the air, turning this time into a pink rock with closed eyes- only to fall off the map and explode. "Wow. That was sad..." Laughing off her mistake, Kit-Kat respawned in the center of the map for the third time. "I need to practice this. And, apparently, so do you, Mr. 'I'm Great at This Game'!" she teased, poking Vega's arm playfully and sticking her tongue out- to see that she had been holding down the 'right' button, making Kirby literally walk to his death. "Oh, c'mon! Are we tied now? 'Cuz if we are, there really isn't any holding back now!" Grinning, Kit-Kat had Kirby jump into the air with a sword, sending down a wave of... well, whatever that was. "Didn't know he could do that! Kirby's full of surprises, huh?"

"Oh! Okay, we're tied! Lezzgo!" Vega said with a smirk, rushing at Kirby only to receive a blow to the face via the sword's shock wave, launching him away - but not off of the stage.

He gasped as he recovered, holding his breath as he went in for another attack. Okay, use my side speciaaaalllllll... now!- OH DANGIT! He angrily thought as he used his Up Special on accident - once again - which launched him off stage. "Come on! I was using the side one and then it did the up one! Ugh, I hate it when that happens! One more life, let's freakin' do this!" Vega practically growled as he hurriedly jumped off of the respawn platform.

Another effort was made to attack, this time using the D-Pad rather than the joystick, which was something he normally didn't do. Pit's movements became clunkier and clumsier as he fumbled with the D-Pad like a fool. On the bright side, he managed to land a few weaker hits as a result of not using the joystick. His heart was racing as he was about to land the last blow, the one that would bring Kit-Kirby/Kirby-Kat/whatever-it-was-he-called-her-that-he-couldn't-remember down to one life - and then the bridge in the center of the map broke, causing the poor angel to fall to his demise. Vega's wings buzzed momentarily as he stared at the screen. "I... just lost... I-I just... I just lost..." he said in complete shock.

How did I screw up THAT badly?! I don't normally ever do that! What happened to me?... Maybe I shouldn't use Pit. Ever again. Vega resolved in his mind. Just as he was about to speak, a smile returning to his face to congratulate the victor, he remembered the deal he and Kit-Kat had made. Foolish Vega... His expression of happiness went to one of fear as he realized what she had the power to do. "I lost... which m-means... uh... I-I guess that m-means... I-I have t-to do anything you want... oh no..." Vega said with a gulp as he gently placed his 3DS to his side, his heart racing even faster than before, his wings mimicking the speed increase.

As she watched Pit fall down the pit ( :p ) the collapsed bridge had opened up in the center of the map, Kit-Kat's eyes widened. She had won the game, not to mention the bet. "W...Whaaa...?" she asked, slowly, brow furrowed. "Um, okay..." She wasn't about to question Vega's loss, but she definitely wanted to ask about his scared expression. "Hey, hey, please don't be nervous! Please! I suck at thinking of things in the moment, anyway. Uh..." Putting a finger to her chin, Kit-Kat stared down at her screen, absolutely clueless about what she would make Vega do for her. "Uhm... Make me a sandwich? No, that's dumb. Besides, that's the go-to thing, right? Plus, you're my guest, so I wouldn't want you doing anything like that for me! If anything, I should be doing that for you... Hm... I honestly don't know. What do you want to do for me, is what I should ask... right?" Still genuinely confused and lost, Kagami looked up to Vega, brow still furrowed, a questioning look on her face.

"Hm... I honestly don't know. What do you want to do for me, is what I should ask... right?"

Vega stared at Kit-Kat in disbelief. She had the power to make him do anything, and she chose to ask him what he wanted to do for her. "Uh... ya see, I wasn't expecting this to happen. I was totally expecting you to make me do something... huh... heh, you really are a sweet person- aha! A sweet person deserves a sweet treat! How about tomorrow at school, I buy you something to eat! Sound good?" Vega asked, genuinely smiling despite his grasping at straws when it came to idea making.

He didn't blush after calling her sweet - much - which was a nice thing. As an added bonus, he was super relieved that he didn't have to do anything embarrassing for anyone. He checked his wallet to see how much money he had with him, and it was definitely enough to buy a treat for Kit-Kat when the time came. "So, what now? We did Smash Bros... what else should we do? It's your house, so I feel like you'd be doing the decision-making here," he said, giving a close-eyed smile and laughing.

Ash frowned "diamond is a silent type i guess " she thought to herself as she waited for the food "hey diamond wanna hangout this weekend or later " she saw them bring the pizza "hoo pizza "she giggled happily as they sat down the pizza " happy birthday Diamond " she hugged him tight.

"Okay," Kit-Kat replied to Vega's proposition, biting her bottom lip lightly. "Sounds good." After she heard his next question, though, she sat up from her slouching position on the bed, thinking about some form of entertainment. "Uh... Again, I'm not very good of thinking of things..." she reminded, chuckling lightly. "We could..."

"Hey there!" called a voice from outside the room. In the doorway sprouted Delfina's head, an ear covering an eye as she looked in on her daughter and her friend from a sideways position, lively as ever. "You two are just adorable! Aw man, I remember when I was your age! Your father and I would always go out for pizza, every day after school!" she mused, looking up to the rather low ceiling. "But that's just us!" She walked across the door frame, crossing the room with a pile of laundry. "You two have fun, now!"

"Oh my God... Sorry about her... Again..." Kit-Kat sank back in her seat, away from the door, a blush present on her face. She could've sworn she could hear a faint laugh from another room, but she chose to ignore it, looking up to Vega. "We could go see what there is to do around town... If you wanna... Just a suggestion, since this house is kinda boring, in my opinion..."

"Uh, Maybe, depends on how many Jjinka we see, the the higher chance of me geting my head blown off. Its stupid how Murder is Legal." Diamond frowned. He watched as the Pizza was placed down. Diamond smiled, grabbing a slice of pizza, then taking a bite into it, savoring the texture. "Man, when was the last time ive had Pizza." Diamond smiled, eatimg more Pizza.

He finished his first Pizza before he was hugged by Ash. He blushed a bit. She higged him tight, making Diamond carefully look around, so far no one was looking, making Diamond give a sigh of relief. Diamond looked at Ash, then smiled, "Uh, thanks, but could you let go of me?" Diamond frowned.

She was hugging him around his waist, so his arms were accesible. He grabbed Ash's hands then taking them off his waist. He felt a bit insecure but, smiled once letting go of her hands. He reached for another slice of Pizza. He felt a bit weird, he and Ash were the only at his birthday, and that wasnt the weird part, the fact that Ash wasnted to celebrate his birthfay with him freaked Diamond out.

Ash looked at diamond then she sat down and took a slice of pizza , then she took a bite of it "yummy this is the first time ever that i had tried pizza " she wagged her tail fast "hey diamond how old are you now....im 16 but i only turned 16 a few months ago " she said with a grin " hm whats with the stare....im not doing anything wrong ?" she asked

"Yea, the Pizza here is the best! It tastes soo good!" Diamond smiled, devouring another slice of pizza. He smiled, taking a sip of Jjinka Cola, which accually tasted good considering he was human. He drunk the rest of the Cola, smiling. He then looked at Ash, forgetting she was here.

Last edited:
Ash smiled at him then she took a sip of her Jjinka cola " Yeah it does...my parents never allowed me to eat this type of food....thats why i bring my own lunch at school "she looked at him and she smiled " what did i do something?" she tilted her head

Red. That is the color of tomatoes. The color of bricks. The color of cherries. The color of Vega's face after Delfina decided to check in on the two teenagers, commenting about her childhood and about activities that she and her husband, Kit-Kat's father, participated in. He spaced out, not really paying attention to where his mind was wandering. Wherever it was, it made his face redder and redder as time passed, his wings beginning to buzz again.

"We could go see what there is to do around town... If you wanna... Just a suggestion, since this house is kinda boring, in my opinion..."

Kit-Kat's brilliant suggestion caused Vega to snap back to reality abruptly. He grabbed his backpack in one swift motion - one that was executed poorly, causing him to fall forward after trying to approach Kit-Kat, landing directly in front of her. "Ow... I'm fine... don't worry..." he said, his wings occasionally twitching.

Once he got up, he brushed himself off and played off the situation like it was nothing. "Kay, let's go see what's around town. I've heard there's a pretty decent pizza..." Vega trailed off, memories of what Delfina said earlier starting to flood back. Before they could completely come back, he began anew. "O-or maybe we can look for an arcade? There's gotta be one somewhere!- Er, I'll let you pick, I'm just spitballin' ideas."

"Wha, No! I was just staring Heh." Midnight frowned. He felt pretty embarassed. He turned away, drinking more Jjinka Cola.

"Gah! Diamond what was that! Your embarresing yourself on your birthday, In front of theonly person who came! She mist think im a weirdo now! Wait a minute, since when do I care about what a Jjinka thinks about me? Ahh Jeez, shes making me lose my mind! Ugh! What do I do!? What do I do?!"
Diamond repeatedly thought in his head.

Diamond frowned. A Jjinka was getting the best over his mind. He was taunted my Jjinka, Bullied by Jjinka, and even kicked out of his old School by Jjinkas. The population of the dome was mostly Jjinka. Now one mesely Jjinka was making him lose it. He accually had feelimg for her. Diamond frowned, then shook it off, literally. "Uh, I gotta go." Diamond frowned. He placed a fifty dollor bill on the table, then walked out.

He exited the Building, then face palmed. "Ugh, what the Hell!" Diamond yelled, then placed his hands over his mouth. "Ugh, Why the heck is a Jjinka foing this to me?!" Diamond frowned. He started walking to his house. "An All Human School. Thats it! I just need to get away from the Jjinkas, then this will be all over! Everything will go back to Nor- Ahh!" Diamond paused. Kaitlyn was in front of him, giving him a nasty stare.

"What the Hell Kaitlyn!" Diamond growled. Kaitlyn sighed. "Ok, I know your the Classroom Jjinka Diamond." She mumbled.

Ash sighed then she got up and walked outside as well "huh whats going on over there " she watched them from a minute then she sighed "its probably his girlfriend" she thought then she walked pass them with a sad look on her face " see you later diamond..." she said in a sad tone as she walked pass them and down the sidewalk to her home. Ash kind of liked Diamond but she now really wished she was with him or something. she really didnt have any friends so she tried to make friends with anyone even humans. she really didn't care what they were as long as they were nice and a good friend.

For a second or two, Kit-Kat couldn't help but smirk at Vega's attempt to grab his backpack. "You already beat yourself up enough at school!" she said, finally letting her lips drop back to their usual positions, listening to Vega's ideas with perked-up ears. "Arcade? You mean, like, old-timey video games?" Pondering the thought for a moment, the kitsune gijinka nodded her head, smiling, getting up from sitting on the bed and taking a few steps, walking by Vega and turning her head to look back at him. "I can grab some cash real quick before we go... Actually, yeah, I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere~!" After saying this, Kagami rushed out of the room, hands behind her back, turning right and bolting over to the bathroom, where her mother was doing laundry, almost crashing into her but thankfully stopping her motion just before she could do so. While she asked for $20 for the arcade, Kit-Kat couldn't help but feel bad for Vega, who(m?) she had left alone in the spare room, but since it would be only for a moment, she didn't think about it too much.

"Oh Jeez. Who told you." Diamond frowned. didn't care much, as he planned on entering an All Human School, but he knew he wasn't just gonna be accepted, but hopefully would. Until then he had to stay at the School, which meant that Kaitlin knowing he was the fake Jjinka would ruin him. "Well lets just say that I have my ways." She smiled. "Ugh, Ash!" Diamond growled. "Who is Ash? But anyways, if you want me to keep your secret you are gonna have to earn it." A evil stare spread across her face, Diamond getting worried every second.

"Grr, what do you want?" Diamond frowned. "Just follow me." She smiled, walking off. Her tail rose high, gesturing him to go faster. Once they walked around a corner Katelyn climbed a ladder, connected to a building. "Come on. Follow me." She yelled. Diamond frowned, climbing the ladder. Kaitlyn climbed into a window, which was unlocked. "Come on!" She yelled. Diamond got more worried. He felt as if she was making him break into a home.

Ash watched them from a far "what in the world are they doing " she had her phone on her so if they were doing something bad , ash would call the police " hmm i guess i should follow them " she said as she followed them up the ladder. She didn't like this Kaitlyn who was leading him somewhere "diamond plz be safe and i didn't tell on you...i have been with you all day so how am i gonna tell others " she said to her self as she climbed the ladder

Ash got to the top and she saw them and she ducked down so diamond didnt hear her or see her.

Diamond frowned. The room was pitch black. "Um Kate. I cant see." Diamond frowned. "Hold Up." She smiled. In a second a light came on, blinding Diamond. Diamond opened his eyes to see the room, it was a girl's room. There were posters on the wall, of famous Jjinkas, along with a pile of pillows in a corner. He watched as Katelyn sat down in a chair, pulling out a laptop. "Here, look at this." She gestured him over. "Umm, this is your room isn't it." Diamond frowned. "Yep, now get over here." She smiled. Diamond sighed, then walked over.

Diamond looked at the Laptop. It was a site on the school. Other kids in the school were typing, and commenting on each other's posts. (Yandere Simulator References). "OK, so what do you want?" Diamond asked. "Simple. Do you still have your ears still." She asked. Diamond frowned. He pulled a pair of ears out of his bag. "OK, Now put them on." She smiled. Diamond sighed, placing the earson his head he was then flashed by Kaitlyn's phone. "Wha! Hey!" He growled."Ahh, don't worry about it." She sighed. "Ok, so here is the deal."

"You have to pretend to be my Boyfriend for the entire School Year, or else, I tell everyone that you disguised yourself as a Jjinka." She taunted. Diamond Blushed. "Wha. Wait, What!" Diamond yelled. He was a bit scared. now he had to be Jjinka at the School, against his will. 'Why do you even want me to be your 'pretend' boyfriend?" Diamo0nd growled. "Becuase I hate these stupid Boy Human asking me out. They keep flirting with me, and I hate it." She groaned. "So why dont you date a real Jjinka?" Diamond asked. "Because, they dont always say yes. Besides, its fun having someone do my bidding." She smiled. Diamond thought.

"Ugh, Kaitlyn I swear." Diamond frowned. "Fine! But If anyone else finds out my secret, then this is over!" Diamond growled. "Yea Yea, whatever." She smiled.

Ash grinned then she put her hands up "hehe im so gonna tell now "she began to lose her balance "ekk....ahhh" she began to fall and she fell down and landed on the ground "oww....." she whimpered then she slowly got up " i hope they didnt hear me " she whispers to herself " ...man i can't belive he's doing that " she sighed

Ash walked down the sidewalk , she held her side "oww i really did hurt myself "she drooped then she lifted up her shirt and she saw that she had landed on glass and her side was cut up "oh dear when i get home....this is gonna suck " she whimpered again. Ash sighed deeply , she was now sad because she liked diamond a lot ....and now she wont be able to be with him now.

"Wait, Kit-Kat I can-... pay for you... ugh."

Vega sat on the bed, wallet in hand, waiting for the return of Kit-Kat from wherever in the house she ran off to. Due to his current state of being alone, he was given time to think. Whether that is a blessing or a curse, however, is up in the air.

Man, Kit-Kat is awesome! She's super funny, and even if I did suck at Smash just then, she's actually getting decent. And she's nice, and she's funny - wait, I said that - and she's cute, and - DELFINA..

Vega's daydreaming about Kit-Kat immediately halted at the thought of her mother. From what he could gather, it seemed as if she was a bit of a hopeless romantic despite being married and having a child, or apparently two... so how then would she react if she found out that her daughter liked, and "liked" as in "like liked", this random dragonfly boy who shows up to her house in need of healing, then immediately follows that up by asking to stay over at her house?!

She's gonna kill me! Not good, NOT good!!

Vega got up and started pacing around the room, wings buzzing in a strange on and off pattern that alternated every few seconds. Maybe Delfina wasn't bad, maybe she would approve... but that being said, maybe she wouldn't. Maybe she'd be so angry that they would move, and then he would never get to see Kit-Kat ever again!...

Okay, calm down. Nothing like that's gonna happen - I hope - so let's just chill for a sec. Maybe we can figure out a way to casually tell her without it freaking her out!

Still pacing away, Vega tried to formulate a solution to the dilemma that he himself created, the periodic wing buzzing not really helping with the thought process. After all, it would be kind of hard to think if every second or so, a loud booming buzz resonated through the entire room.

Diamond sighed. "So, can I leave now?" Diamond moaned. He didnt like being in a Jjinka's room, as he felt as if he was going to be tortured. "Hold Up. I gotta do something." She smiled, typing on her laptop. "What are you do-" Diamond was cut off by a camera flash. Diamond tubbed his eyes. "What did you do?" Diamond asked, worridly. "Aaaaannnnd, Done!" She smiled, then showing Diamond the Laptop. "Kaitlyn, Your dead to me." Diamond frowned. She had posted Her hugging Diamond, Diamond's eyes narrowed. "Im leaving." He grunted, climbing out the window. Before he left she kissed his cheek, bye." She smiled, then slamming her window shut. Diamond sighed.

Diamond climbed down the ladder, then looking around. He placed his hands on his ears, trying to take them off, until he was surrounded by Male Humans. "How could Kaitlyn fall in love with this dump." A boy yelled. "I bet hes only a nerd, he couldent even beat us in any sport." Another boy smirked. All the boy's discussed about Diamond, until they all suddenly started laughing. "Ha, this is probally just a prank." One boy smiled. "Yea, this will be all over by tommorow." Another boy smiled. Diamond sighed. He wanted to yell out He wasnt her boyfriend, but didnt want his secret reavealed. He gave a sigh, then pushing through the Human males.

Diamond just made it through the crowd, before a rock was thrown at his head. Midnight growled. He then turned around to see a human holding a bunch of rocks. Diamond was hit by another rock. Diamond walked up to the Male, then grabbed his arm. Diamond took advantage of the Situation, him with the ears still on. He pulled the male over, then slammed him on the ground. The boy winced in pain. Diamond growled, letting go of the boy's arm. He then walked away.

He turned the corner to see Ash holding her waist. "Um?" Diamond didnt want to interfere with whatever was happening, so he tried walking past.

Ash drooped then she saw diamond and she ran up to him and she hugged him tight "why are you dating her....i didn't tell on you diamond...i never wanted to" she began to cry then she looked up at him " Diamond plz don't date her..." she whimpered then she buried her head in his chest "i like you...not because of the deal but because who you are...your a really nice person and your the type of guy that i like" she whimpered again

Diamond felt awkward as Ash hugged him. He felt guilty when Ash reavealed her feelings for him, making Diamond blush. "He wasnt sure either to be mean or rude. His reputation was dangling by a thread.

If he was to turn Ash down, She would tell everyone about his secret, causing his reputation to go down by -1000. But if he was nice to Ash and starting hanging out, Kaitlyn or any of the Human Males could find out then snitch, making it teice as worse. He would be known as a Cheeter, and A fake Jjinka, making his Reputation -10000.

Diamond frowned, he wanted to end the blush fest as fast as he could, before anyone saw. "Uhh, Ash. N- Not now, W-We can talk about this later please." Midnight blushed, trying to get Ash to let go.

Ash sighed then she nodded then she whipped away her tears "ok..." she drooped ,knowing he didnt care " ill talk to you later " she sighed then she walked away from him " diamond...im sorry but your my only friend and...i...can't deal with being alone " she said with a small smile "can you come over to my house later "she gave him her number then she hugged him one more time , then she pulled away and walked down the path to her home.

Ash sighed due to the fact that she knew he was not gonna call or he was not gonna come over and make her happy. Her tail and her ears were drooping and she couldn't think of anything that would cheer her up but diamond "maybe....its a prank...maybe shes not his girlfriend " she thought as she opened her door to her home and she then walked in and laid on her couch and cried again.

Diamond gave a sigh of relief as Ash let go of him. He felt guilty every second, He was dating someone he didnt liked because of a bribe, but this was interfered with Ash an Diamond. Diamond frowned. Diamond turned around, but just to turn back to be handed a note, then hugged again. Diamond frowned. "Uh, Ill try." Diamond frowned. As much as he didnt want to, he felt too guilty not to.

He smiled, as Ash walked away. "Wait, didnt she somwthing wrong with her waist?" Diamond questioned but ignored it. He took a look at the note he was handed. He almost blushed to what he read. It was a phone number. Diamond frowned, crumbling the note, putting it in his pocket. He walked over to his home, since it was getting dark.

Diamond made it half way to his house when he felt a drop of water on his nose, he looked up as the sky are dark, and it started to druzzle. "Just Great." Diamond frowned. He walked over to a near by bench, which had a roof. He frowned as the rain came down heavily. "Ugh." He sighed.

With a $20 bill tucked neatly away in her pocket, Kit-Kat rushed back into the spare room, not before thanking and hugging her mother, to find Vega pacing about. Confused, the kitsune gijinka decided not to ask about it. Instead, she walked slowly over to the dragonfly gijinka, reaching out to him to place a hand on his shoulder. "Vega? You ready to go," Kit-Kat asked for confirmation, a small, welcoming smile on her face and her glasses slowly descending to the tip of her nose. As much as she wanted to forget about the accessory, she could not since they were very loose on her ears, causing them to constantly move down every time Kit-Kat looked anywhere near the floor, and it was beginning to bug her. Honestly, if she could, she would definitely want to go buy a pair of contacts, like Diamond had done, and wear those instead. But, since Delfina had still now asked about it, she kept quiet, wanting to spend time with her guest and not at a doctor's office. So she waited patiently for Vega to snap out of whatever trance he was in at the time, eyes closed, trying to forget about the feeling, slow as molasses, making its way to her nose's tip.

Ash noticed her waist was bleeding "ahh i forgot " she ran to the bathroom ,holding her side "ok time to clean it then get this nasty glass out " she told herself as she took the bloody glass and dirt out of her blood " i wonder if diamond even likes me" she said quietly then she looked at her side and she took a bandage and she then went to her couch and she sighed.

Vega blinked, again being pulled into reality by Kit-Kat. "O-oh, sorry. Yeah, I'm ready... oh wait."

Vega almost walked out of the door, almost forgetting his backpack. He grabbed it, but then realized that he was going to come back, so he didn't need it. He sighed, smacking his forehead and dropping it back on the bed. "Never mind that, I'm ready to go! If we don't find an arcade, well, I'll be pretty surprised, but we will still have money to get some food or something. Let's do this!" Vega said, doing Pit's victory pose from Super Smash Bros. Man, this would've been so much cooler if I had won so she could see Pit do this... oh well, he thought, beginning to march out of the door while holding Kit-Kat's hand gently.

Diamond looked up at the sky. The rain was still coming down hard. The rain wasnt ending anytime soon. Diamond frowned. "Atleast I got this bench for myself." He smiled. Diamond looked around. He was still relatively close to Kaitlyn's house, so one option was running over hoping not to get soaking wet on his way. He then pulled out the note Ash gave him. "So Run over to Kaitlyn's, or Call Ash, and possibly tun over, but I dont know where her house is." Diamond frowned.

Diamond pulled his phone out. It was decently charged, and could last him an hour or two. He then pulled out Ash's note. He started dialing Ash's number, before he was stopped by a girl walking in. It was Kaitlyn holding an Umbrella. "Diamond? What are you doing here?" She asked. Diamond embarrased, shoved the note into his pocket. "Well, I didnt make it to my house on time, then the rain came down." Diamond frowned. "Why dont you just walk in the rain? I may be a cat, but its not that bad." She smiled. "Really?" Diamond frowned. Diamond waited for Kaitlyn to put her umbrella down, then pushed her in the rain. She squealed, then ran over to the bench. "Diamond!" She yelled. She wasnt soaked, but was wet a fair amount. "Told You." He frowned.

"Ok, Ok. How bout this? Lets go to my house, that way you font have to sleep on a bench for the night." Kaitlyn smiled. "Im not going to your house." Diamond frowned. As soon as he finished his sentence, a droplet of rain fell onto his head. He looked up, there was a leak in the ceiling. "Uhh, Nevermind." Diamond frowned.

The two walked outside, them covered by the Umbrella. "Ok, lets make things more intresting." She smiled. She rasied her Umbrella in the air, then closing it. Both Diamond and Kaitlyn were exposed to the rain. "Kaitlyn!" Diamond yelled. "Race you back!" She smiled. She started running. Diamond growled, quickly following.

In a few minutes they were climbing threw the window of Kaitlyn's home. Diamond rushed in. "Ugh, I hate you." He groaned. Kaitlyn smiled. "I know you do. Now if you excuse me, Im changing clothes." She smiled. She walked over to a closet, pulling out a pair of pajamas. "Be right back." She smiled. She dashed out of the room, and into a bathroom. Diamond frowned. He grabbed a towel off a rack, drying his hair, and most of his cloths.

Diamond sighed, as he was mostly dry. He then awaited Kaitlyn to come. He looked around, but quickly retracted after hearing a voice. It wasnt Kaitlyn's, and was more of a Manlier Voice. Diamond gulped, as he could already tell who it was. It was Kaitlyn's father. Diamond took a glace threw the slightly opened door, there was a Male Cat Jjinka, with a Blue Tail, and Blue Ears, much like Kaitlyn's but he was tons bigger. Diamond quietly closed the door, then giving a sigh of relief.

He then walker over to Kaitlyn's bed, sitting down. He pulled out Ash's note, then his phone. He dialed the numbers in, and finnally called. The phone started ringing, Diamond awaited for her to pick up. He then heard a voice. "Alright Dad! Im going to sleep now!" The voice said. Diamond quickly hung up, shoving the note into his pocket.

Kaitlyn smiled walking in. She was waring her pajamas, and was dry. It was a basic pait of pajamas, Red and White Shirt, with a pair of fur pants. "Uh, Hi." Diamond smiled. Kaitlyn smiled back. "Hi." She jumped on her bed, lying back. "Youre lucky I picked you up huh." She smiled. Diamond smiled. "Heh, Yea."

(Soo muh Dialouge! I could turn this into a story.)

(OOC: The fight is on! >:3 )

Giggling at Vega's odd pose, Kit-Kat followed after him as he led her out of the house, calling a quick "bye, Mum!" throughout the building for wherever her mother may be now that she had finished the laundry. Stepping outside, she scrunched her nose up in disgust as she felt a drop or ten on her head. "Oh, no! Shoot, I need to grab a sweatshirt and some pants! Quick, come back inside for a minute!" Almost as soon as she had exited her home, she pulled Vega back in, telling him to wait in the entrance hall before she ran into her room, changing as fast as she could into her favorite red 'lifeguard' sweatshirt (which she wasn't sure why she bought, since she hates everything that has to do with water of any kind), and a pair of light blue skinny jeans. Rushing back out of her room, ensuring that she still had her phone and money with her, Kit-Kat placed her hand on the doorknob, looking back and smiling at Vega, before reopening the door, letting her friend step out before her out of kindness, an awkward smile on her face. "Sorry! Now let's go!"

Ash laid in her bed then he phone started ringing "huh" she pulled it out and she sighed "huh miss call...Maybe its diamond " she dialed the number back in the phone and she called him "hello anyone there" she said then she looked outside her window. "wow it really is pouring out there " she said

Her dad came in her room and he knocked "Hey Ash bed time..." he smiled at her then he closed her door. Ash nodded at him before he left "ok Dad" she sighed then she hanged up "ok ill just text him" She texted Diamond "hey diamond Is this you?" She texted him.

Diamond was startled when his phone vibrated. "Huh?" Diamond questioned, pulling his phone out. He read the text then smiled. He texted back. "Yea, its me. Hi Ash. Smiley Face" Diamond texted. Somehow he didn't feel as nerveous as before. He started texting again. "Im at Kaitlyn's house for the night, what are you doing?" Diamond texted back.

Kaitlyn peeked over Diamond's shoulder. She read the three messages, then blushed. "Um Diamond, maybe we should go to sleep, you know. Away from the Phone." She smiled, wrapping her tail around Diamond's arm. "Um, OK." Diamond frowned. He placed the phone down, and grabbed Kaitlyn's tail, he tried getting it off his arm, but Kaitlyn refused. She lied down.

Ash smiled then she was about to text him back then she laid down on her bed and she yawned "who's Kaitlyn ...is that your fake girlfriend " Ash texted. She was now feeling happier than before. Anna held her phone close to her chest " good night diamond " she said to herself but she didn't text him. She feel asleep.