• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Other World

Diamond frowned, placing his hands on his head, coming his hair back. "Yea, maybe. I'll call them." Diamond let out a sigh. He reached to his pocket, then pullout nothing. He checked his other pocket. He only assumed one thing. "Kaitlyn." He groaned. He turned back to Kit Kat.

"Well, looks like I'm taking him on foot." He frowned. He placed his hands on one end of the Table, it had wheels on the bottom, so it was mobile. He sighed. "Any of you wanna come? I feel awkward if I just take him there, considering I'm human and he's Jjinka." Diamond frowned.

Ash looked at the hawk jijkan and she sighed "um...Preston..we beat him up pretty bad..i think its best that we get him an ambulance" she smiled then she nodded at him "yeah lets get to know each other..and im sorry i never meet someone as nice as you before" Ash then looked at Diamond and she nodded "ill help you"

Last edited:
Eyes wide at the human's suggestion, Kit-Kat pointed over to Vega and his phone. "Uh, buddy? Just 'cause you had your phone stolen by your friendenemy, that doesn't mean we don't have ours." She turned her head to look back to the dragonfly gijinka, nodding her head and twitching an ear simultaneously. "You should make that call, alright?"

Zavier was a bit bummed at Kagami's protest, stopping his hopping from foot to foot in preparation for the walk. "Aw, really? Well, I guess that's the better thing to do, anyway," he spoke, his ears and tail hanging limply, as she looked over the Harris Hawk gijinka's damaged body, a grimace on his face.

Preston's eyes widened as he listened to Ash, not caring much for the others or that man at the moment- not like he ever cared for that man in the first place, though. "W-Whaaat?" he stepped back a bit again, holding a hand out in front of him. "A-Am I really? No! Nope! Nuh-uh! That's a total lie! Nobody's ever said that to me before! Are you yanking my chain? 'Cuz I think you're yanking my chain, here."

Diamond stopped, then turned to Kit Kat and Vega. She suggested using Vega's Phone to call the hospital. Diamond smiled. "Whoa thanks. I wasn't looking forward to looking like an Idiot, pushing a Air Hockey table around. And Kaitlyn, ehh, things are kinda complicated with us." He sighed.

Diamond turned his head to Preston and Zavier. Preston seemed like he didn't care much, while Zavier was freaking out cause of it. Diamond was enraged. "So what you don't care about him, he's been beaten to the bone cause of us. You could get arrested, we all could! Besides, I don't see you with any Bruises or cuts, so could you atleast be concerned about him. Jeez. I may not be a Jjinka, but I'm not heartless." He ranted.

Vega hit the call button, bringing the phone up to his ear and walking away. "Um, yes, hello, We're going to need an ambulance here, ASAP. We're at the arcade... there's only one in this town!!... Only one injured... Uh, how bad is he?..." Vega spoke to the person on the other end of the call, turning back to face everyone with a concerned look on his face. "Uh... really bad? He's knocked out... okay, fantastic."

He hung up the phone and walked back to everyone else, cleared his throat, then proceeded to relay the things that were said to him over the phone to everyone. "So, uh, we have to stay here until an ambulance gets here. They pinpointed our location, mine specifically, and are on their way. Once they do their thing, we're pretty much free to leave, unless we want to go to the hospital with this creep." Vega stated, putting one hand on top of Kit-Kat's head while pointing at the Harris Hawk man with the other. He turned his attention to the kitsune gijinka girl next to him before continuing. "We should monitor him until the ambulance arrives. After that... uh... then what? What do you want to do, Kit-Kat?" He asked, letting his wings buzz softly behind him.

Diamond watched as Vega placed his call, then hung up, informing them of his talk.

"Ok, I guess it's not that bad. I can wait here while the Ambulance comes. And I could probably go to the hospital with him, probably. It's probably going to be really boring, waiting for him to recover, but I'll live. Besides, 'My Greed may be Great, but My Guilt is Greater.'" Diamond sighed. He walked over to a bench nearby, then sat down. He placed his hands in his pockets, then realising that Kaithad his phone. He sighed. "Great. What else could go wrong?" He sighed, awaiting for the Ambulance. He hummed a song in his head, trying to pass the time, although it was kinda hard. He could play the arcade games but was too grossed out due to the Fainted man. It was like when there is a murder at a Bakery, then you wouldn't want to eat anything, it being disgusting, blood everywhere. He sighed, then looking down.

Ash smiled then she shook her head "no...i'm not ...i really do think your an nice person and a really cute human " she grabbed his hand then she hugged him close "i...wanna be your friend and maybe...something greater" she blushed deeply

Diamond was a bit enraged, Ash just snuggling into Preston. "Ugh, Girls are just plain weird, except Kagami though, she's normal." Diamond sighed. Diamond was proud for Ash findind a mate, but was disgusted of her actions. A man who was brutefully beaten dosent cross Ash's mind, but her new friend does. It was plain stupid, atleast to Diamond it was.

Ash looked at diamond and she sighed "ugg...im sorry" she ran over to them and she helped diamond "im a bad person just say it already i know " she looked at the hawk and she smiled "cmon lets get a move on it " she smiled at them

"Ok, you're a bad person. No regrets." He sighed, being hugged by Ash. He then looked at Harris. "Were waiting for the Ambulance. They should be here in a short while, considering they dont live too far away from here. But for now we have to wait." Diamond let out a sigh. He then placedhis hands on Ash' arms, taking them off from around his body. "Bubble." He sighed.

Kagami chuckled at Diamond's response, picturing driving down the road to see a dude pushing an air hockey table and a body around. "Yeah, that probably wouldn't've been a good idea." When Vega called for an ambulance, though, and placed a hand on the top of her head, the short girl drew her ears back to make room, closing her eyes and slightly leaning into the touch. "Thanks for that, babe," she said, not caring about the slight blush that grew on her face from the use of the pet name.

Only then did she realize that saying so was probably a super dumb idea.

"I, uh... I..." Trying to think of something to say as an apology, nothing was able to appear in Kit-Kat's mind, and she merely picked up the collar of her sweatshirt and buried her face inside it, more warmth surging into it. "I'm sorry..." she whispered, her little voice muffled by the cloth.

Preston glared at Diamond, unsure of how he could feel the way he did. "Who cares if the creep was beat up!? He literally almost did something to Kit-Kat, and that thing is not a good thing for them to be doing!" he exclaimed, greatly emphasizing the word 'not'. "How the heck can you feel bad for him, anyway!?" Looking back to Ash, the human actually smiled, showing his pearly, straight teeth, acting as though nothing had just happened. "Huh," he said simply as she hugged him. "That's new."

"Thanks for that, babe..."

... Babe?... Babe?!...

Vega felt his face get hotter, and probably redder, as time passed after Kit-Kat called him "babe". He didn't mind that being what he was called, but it was sudden, and he wasn't prepared. As soon as she apologized, he looked down at her with a semi-sly smirk. "Hey, don't worry about it. Remember, I told you that you could call me whatever you want, and since we're... ya know... more than friends and all... if that's what you wanna call me, then fine by me!" He told her with a smile, though he was still blushing.

He rubbed her head a bit, tapping his foot impatiently. "Say, uh, where's the ambulance? I know they have to get ready and stuff, but still, this is kinda urgent, and they aren't very fa-"

Just as Vega was about to finish his sentence, alarms blared from outside. Vega flinched at the sudden noises, his wings halting their previous buzzing. Two people, both gijinkas of some sort, rushed inside of the arcade while the ambulance parked itself just outside. One of the gijinkas looked like an axolotl, while the other looked more like a German Shepherd or something. The axolotl man immediately went to the Harris Hawk man and attempted to lift him. "Hey, I could use some help getting him onto the stretcher. Any of you mind helping?..." He asked, glaring at the German Shepherd man, who was surveying the scene and pretending as if he didn't hear. Eventually, the German Shepherd man went back and grabbed the stretcher, still completely silent. The two lifted him onto the stretcher and pushed him into the ambulance. The German Shepherd man hopped inside of the ambulance and shut the doors, while the axolotl man returned to the scene. "They'll take him to the hospital in a minute or so. If you want to go with him, now's your chance... so, uh, mind if I ask how all of this happened?" He asked, picking at his teeth before leaning against a wall and surveying the area with his gaze.

Ash just smiled back at him and she then looked down "how is that new...do girls not hug you?" she asked with a smile then she looked around and she walked outside and she sighed "hey Prest...can you come here?" she asked with a smile then she looked up and she grinned "so...what do you wanna do now?" she asked

Granada ran to the group of kids." Get down!" He forcefully shoved some of them to the ground and managed to protect them and the axolotl man. He cursed as heat laced his back." Why are you running cuz? It's not like I'll kill anyone." Zen grinned as he realised there had been an ambulance outside." Who's first?" He flexed his fingers and chuckled as Gransa stood up." I thought you had a job to go to." Zen immediately ceased the flames and swore." Gransa you're lucky. I've got to go. If you follow me you're dead." He ran off.

Gransa sighed and moved away from the group." Did any of you get burnt?" He sighed." Listen, I need someone to go watch him at his job to make sure he's safe. You over there." He pointed passed the medic and at the Jjinka with wings, called Vega." I need you to make sure he doesn't do anything. Please help."

"Hey, don't worry about it. Remember, I told you that you could call me whatever you want, and since we're... ya know... more than friends and all... if that's what you wanna call me, then fine by me!"

"Oh... Okay," Kit-Kat replied to Vega, simply, remembering when they had first met earlier that day. "Yeah... I-" She was instantly shut up by his rubbing of her head. Again, she leaned into the touch, almost nuzzling the top of her head into his hand, and an awkward sound that was an almost-purr escaped her lips. Kagami giggled, her eyes now poking out of her sweatshirt so she could see what was going on around her.

But she couldn't see the man tackle her and everyone else to the ground.

Of course, with her lack of gracefulness, Kit-Kat wound up landing on the hard, carpeted floor without warning, flat on her face. Thankfully, the glasses she wore were undamaged, but she had to hold her nose, curling herself into a little ball. "Um, ow?" she asked rather than said, voice nasally due to her current position, looking at the man that had tackled them. "What was that for? Was that because of them?" she gestured to the axolotl man as she spoke, "'cuz they're here to help us, not hurt us."

"Listen, I need someone to go watch him at his job to make sure he's safe."

"Sorry, buddy," started Kit-Kat, starting to sit up again, "but we kinda have our own problem over here." She gestured to the Harris Hawk's unconscious form on the air hockey table as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"So, uh, mind if I ask how all of this happened?"

Kagami looked over to the ambulance driver, nodding slightly. "Don't mind at all. See, the story really is pretty awkward. We didn't want this!" Again, she gestured to the body, retelling how the man had first appeared, appeared again, been an absolute creep, then was proceeded to be beat up. As she finished, though, she held her arms out in front of her, defensively. "Again, we didn't want anything to go this far. He just wouldn't leave us alone! We were kinda cornered, too, so we couldn't run or anything like that..."

~~

"Nope," Preston replied, shrugging. When Ash proceeded to walk outside, the human followed suit, not wanting to also be tackled to the ground. "I dunno what to do, now, actually. Should we wait for Zav, or...?" Finding the former idea a good one, he sat on a bench outside, his head in his hands and his elbows propped up onto his knees. "Yeah, let's do that. Maybe we could all get a pizza or something."

Ash shrugged then she looked at him "yeah sure..." Ash Replied, then she put her hands around his hands " Prest....can i ask...if we became a couple...would you like me " she asked with a small blush then she looked around "also do you think diamond will ever be nice"

When Ash placed her hands around his own, Preston pulled away, taking a step back away from her. "Okay, no. First of all, we literally just met," he started, holding a finger up, greatly emphasizing his words. "Second of all, we literally just met. I have no idea how to answer that question yet!" Folding his arms over his chest, Preston huffed, looking off to the side. "Diamond? He's nice already- a little too nice. Honestly, he needs to stop with that creepy guy. That dude doesn't deserve our help, whether we hurt him or not." Blowing a stray hair away from his eyes, Preston looked back to Ash, a bored expression on her face.

Ash sighed then she nodded looked at him "you know i was joking ?" she giggled then she got up and she poked his nose " i never dated anyone before so...im kind of new to that stuff " she smirked "yeah diamond is a jerk...and a creep..but hes cool..." she moved her white hair back into a pony tail "you know your a cool guy"

Diamond growled. "Hey! Kagami isnt the one who got brutefully beaten up by 4 teenagers! Sure, Kagmai is my friend, but she's not the victim here either, so don't bring her up here! Lets say this! Ash beats Vega up for no reason, their just talking and then suddenly, she attacks! Vega is left on the floor, bleeding out, while ou watch! Who's side are you on? A stranger, or your new 'Girl Friend?'" Diamond yelled, moving his arms, and getting close and personal with Preston. He growled, turning his face to two Jjinka's who addressed the Scene, and helped the Hawk Jjinka. He growled, then walking off. "Great, Just when I thought today couldent be worse than yesterday, it did!" Diamond groaned, walking around the corner, and out of the arcade.

As he was poked on the nose, Preston snickered, poking his attacker's back. "Boop!" he said, joking around, until Ash continued to talk. "Am I really? Well, that's good to know, definitely." He nodded, turning and glaring at Diamond once he opened his mouth. "Y'know, none of this would've happened if he just stayed away from Kit-Kat in the first place! He's the guilty one here, no doubt about it!" Again, he folded his arms, looking at the paved ground he sat in front of, angrily. "He still doesn't deserve our help!"

Kagami, now standing, cleaning off the now-smudged glasses with the bottom of her sweatshirt, looked up to Preston, brow furrowed. "I may have been attacked by him, but I think we did more damage than he did."

Infuriated, the jay-haired human slapped his hands onto the bench, standing up. "I'm sick of this sh*t! Sick. Of. It!" he screamed, hands curled into fists, as he stormed off, heading for anywhere that was far, far away from the arcade.

Zavier, still inside with everyone else, watched his friend leave, shaking his head, a hand on his forehead. "Idiot," he grumbled, looking up to the others. "Sorry 'bout him, guys. He's pretty heartless all the time."

Turning around to look at the tiger gijinka behind her, the kitsune gijinka held her hands out in front of her, defensively, fluffing out her tails with a flick of each. "No need to apologize, Zavier. Some people just think differently from everyone else..." She shrugged, now facing the ambulance axolotl.

Ash looked at preston storm off and she got worried "Prest wait...plz come back " she said shyly before she ran off and she chased him down "plz...dont go..." she said with tears coming out of her eyes "i don't want you to leave..." she began to cry some more "...please don't leave me Presty" she said with a blush

Hearing the cries of Ash, without turning around, Preston's stomping grew louder, and he yelled back to her. "If ya wanna come, then fine! Come! I don't even give a sh*t anymore!" Throwing his hands in the air once again, the human continued on his not-so-merry way down the road, unsure of where exactly he was going.

But then, a pebble tripped him.

Landing flat on his face, directly on the hard pavement, Preston screeched. "Why the f*ck is today absolute sh*t!?" he called to nobody in particular, getting up once again and nonchalantly snapping his nose back in place, not caring about the fact that he probably just broke it in the dumbest way possible or the warm feeling that grew inside it, still walking along.

Ash reached out for him and she grabbed his arm and she held it "why are you so mad .." she asked then she hugged him "plz don't be mad...i don't like it when your mad" she whimpered then she looked at him, then she sighed "you know what you are in a bad mood ...ill talk to you later" she sighed

Starting at the sudden hug from behind, Preston whipped his head around to look at Ash, his features falling noticeably almost back to normal, but not quite. As he took a few deep breaths, accidentally inhaling her scent, the human widened his eyes as Ash's voice grew sadder and sadder by the minute. "Um... Yeah..." Actually unsure of what to say, Pres turned himself around in her arms and returned the hug, lowering his chin down to her shoulder. "Thanks..." he added, quietly, picking his head up once again after a moment and looking into the gijinka's eyes, the tiniest hint-of-a-smile present on his face. Parting with the girl, he held a hand up as he turned back around, not looking back to the arcade or Ash as he walked off.

From inside, Zavier, who now poked his head out of the door, retracted his head into the arcade and looked to the others, a somewhat confused expression on his face. "What was that?" he asked nobody in particular, stealing another glance at his friend's retreating form. "Nobody's ever been able to calm him down like that before... Whoa..."

Kagami walked over to the tiger gijinka, also poking her head out of the door's frame for a split second, just so she could see the state of both Preston and Ash and the Harris Hawk gijinka. "Huh, you're right. He does seem calmer thank before... Go Ash." Chuckling lightly, the kitsune teen turned back to the others, not moving from her spot next to Zavier.

Ash blushed then she had slipped her number in his pocket before he had let go of her "hey Prest...can you text me later..." she called out as she walked away from him 'man i can't belive i did it..' she thought then she smiled then she looked back down at him "hey Presty i hope we can become really good friends" she called out to him.