• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Other World

Diamond frowned. Ash had pulled him toward a fight, and now a conversation between them and Vega and Kagami. He frowned. He didnt feel like talking as he knew Ash would explain everything. He yawned as they spoke.

About Half Way through the conversation Diamond frowned. "Do I really care if I get caught anymore? Uh, I think I can live with everyone hating me, even if it means my friends." Diamond pondered. He watched as Ash leaned in on Kagami, then quietly wispered into her ear. Diamond frowned.

"So if you guys are done, Im just gonna adopt a bunny so I can throw it in the Ocean. Bit wait, there is no Ocean. Theres a Giant glass dome above our heads preventing me from meeting any other Humans who get me. So Ill probally dump it in a pond." He groaned. He walked away, pushing Vega in the process. It wasnt a real push, but more of a shove.

Diamond frowned. He repeated a song in his head as he walked toward his home. "I wonder if this is a dream, and I didnt just make enimies with my friends? Ugh, who knows. Then again, Should I go buy that bunny?" He questioned, approaching his home.

Ash looked at diamond and she sighed then she got up and she walked back inside and she ran up to vega and Kit and she hugged Kit tightly "can i hang out with yal till i feel better " she smiled at her thens she looked at Vega "yeah you two look cute together ..." she smiled at him.

Vega stood dumbfounded. Was that really Diamond? Weren't they friends? What the heck just happened?! He'll come around again, right? He doesn't hate us, right? He doesn't hate me... right?! He thought in complete confusion.

For the millionth time, he was pulled out of his thoughts by someone else, this time being Ash.

"Yeah, you two look cute together..."

Vega smiled at the compliment, though his face reddened as usual, his wings doing what they normally do in these situations. Better cool it, I don't wanna get hurt again. Delfina's healing process works, but... it's super weird, he thought, slowing his wings down and shivering at the thought of Kit-Kat's mother practically licking his wings.

"Ya know what, Ash? I think we do look cute together," he said, putting a hand on Kit-Kat's head and ruffling her hair a bit. "So, since we're all here, whaddya wanna do? There's a bunch of games, and if ya want, we can finish that air hockey game, or we can try a new game... it's up to you two. Ladies first, or whatever that expression is."

With a chuckle of genuine joy, he put an arm around both Ash and Kit-Kat's shoulders, awaiting a choice from them.

Ash smiled at him then she nodded "sure i wouldn't mind a few games with my new friends " Ash said excitedly then she blushed slightly "hehe i wonder if ill find someone as nice as you vega and then i could have a relationship like you two" she smiled slightly then she looked at the games and she nodded "yeah, we can play that air hockey if you want"

Ash was feeling better now, she didnt need to keep a dumb sercet just to have friends or have to anything for him. She was also excited that she meet Vega and Kit. They were so nice to her and she was just glad to have friends for once in her life.

"You'll find someone, Ash. I'm sure of it," Kit-Kat told the Arctic Wolf gijinka, a friendly hand on her back, before realizing just what she had said. "A relationship like ours? What do you..." She leaned in closer to Ash's ear before continuing. "...Are we really that cute?" she asked, a stupid smile on her face, then quickly turned around and walked, once again, over to her end of the air hockey table, shooting Vega a quick wink, motioning Ash to come stand next to her. "I'm trash at this game. You wanna play?" She held the red striker out to the girl she had just met, smile unfaltering as she looked from her to Vega and back again.

"So you're subbing out for Ash? Kay. Ash, if you don't know how to play the game, I can show you, too."

Vega walked over to his side, his face red from Ash's comment, one which rang repeatedly in his mind.

"Hehe, I wonder if I'll find someone as nice as you, Vega, and then I could have a relationship like you two."

Was their relationship really that admirable? They literally just met today, and as if they were in some princess movie, fell in love automatically... sort of. Shaking any more thoughts out of his head in an attempt to prevent from turning even redder, he grabbed the blue striker. "Ready, Ash? Kit-Kat, you should watch us. If you ever find yourself back here wanting to play this, you'll need to know how." He said, winking at Kit-Kat, then turning to Ash and gently tapping the puck for a warm-up shot, much like he did for Kit-Kat.

Ash smiled then she took the Red Striker and she waited for the puck to come her way and she hit it with force. "cmon" she whispered then the puke hit the sides then it went in the goal "woo Im so good at this game " she noticed both of them were blushing "hey guys ....isnt this yalls date?" she asked , she was really wanting to mess with them

"Nice!" Kagami complimented Ash's score before her face was able to grow red from her question. "Uhm..." Looking over to Vega with wide eyes for a moment, the kitsune gijinka was honestly unsure of how to answer the question. "I... I dunno... I guess... Um... Ba-"

She came very close to calling the dragonfly gijinka a pet name. Very close. Blush darkening, Kit-Kat buried her face in Ash's shoulder out of embarrassment. I shouldn't've said that! I should not have said that! Oh man... Let's hope he didn't notice...

Peeking over at Vega, forehead still on Ash's shoulder, Kagami felt the heat build up in her face for what felt like the millionth time. I really need to cool it! Heh. That was funny. Kinda. Actually chuckling, she re-buried her face, this time with the help of her hands. "I dunno," she repeated, voice very muffled. "Ask him..."

"Date?... A-a date?... U-u-um... Yes?... No!... ... Yes...?"

Vega struggled with the question of whether or not he and Kit-Kat were on a date. The aforementioned kitsune girl was about to say something, but cut herself off. He wondered what she was going to say, but judging from the darkening blush on her face, she didn't want to tell him any time soon. Instead of prying, he looked at the air hockey table, setting it back up because of Ash's recently made goal. He hit the puck towards the goal, narrowly missing it.

"Uh... I guess it is a date then- i-if that's ay-okay w-with you, Kitty-Ka-..." Vega said, stopping in his tracks suddenly, his blush mimicking Kit-Kat's.

... ... Oh my goodness I'm an idiot. KITTY-KAT!? WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY BRAIN RIGHT NOW!?

After clearing his throat, he hit the puck again, still not exactly hitting the goal. "Uh, er, Kit-Kat. Sorry, m-minor slip up." Vega self-corrected, trying to play off his idiocy.

Hearing Vega's pet name only made Kit(ty)-Kat's blush darken, and she began to laugh very awkwardly, but it was definitely genuine. "Y... uh... Yeah..." she choked out through her laughter, taking a few steps back from Ash so she could take the shot, eyes examining every aspect of the floor. "It's fine by me!" she replied, holding her hands behind her back to keep herself from hiding her red face she was surprised wasn't glowing... yet.

At first, Kagami could not say why she was laughing. But, as she had the time to think about it, she realized that it was because all this seemed way too good to be true. Meeting a guy who's super nice and funny and good-looking and going out with said guy could only happen in fairy tales, right? And, last time she checked, fairy tales were fantasy, not real life. To Kit-Kat, though, this all seemed pretty real. How is this possible?

Feeling daring, she snuck a look or two up at Vega, blush somehow warming her face more and more each time she did so. Kagami decided to change the subject, not wanting anything to become too awkward, leaning forward to watch Ash play more closely, so she could learn the ropes. "You're really good at this..." she said, quietly, a smile playing with the corner of her lips.

Ash grinned at the two then she looked at the game and she continued to play the game. "hey Kit ...do you think maybe you could help me with something..." her face turned a dark red " can you maybe help me find someone nice..." she asked , she had sparkles in her eyes as she asked " plz.....i really do hate being alone...and the only reason i had like diamond...welll...he kind of was the first person i meet ..so...i kind of like him just because he was ..a guy..but now i know that he was just an mean person who was nothing good for me" she smiled then she scored again on Vega "woo...." she said,then she looked at Kit "thanks kit that means a lot" she hugged her.

Receiving another hug by Ash snapped Kit-Kat out of her awkward, blushing state. Returning the gesture to the Arctic Wolf gijinka, she replied to her request. "Of course I'll help you! What are friends for, right?" Scanning the wide array of people inhabiting the arcade, she wasn't exactly sure who would go good with Ash. "Hey, there are a few guys over there..." she started, pointing with a thumb over to a group of male gijinkas and humans in a way that didn't raise any suspicion. "...Wanna go talk to them?"

(OOC: Dang, it's tricky to RP at school! I can never write much. :| )

Ash looked at the males and she nodded "sure..i would like to.." she smiled at her then she looked back at her "can you come with me...im kind of shy around guys " Ash turned red from embrassment then she smiled "Thank you....im glad i have friends like you and vega"

(OOC: Yeah i cant write longer because my teach watches us)

(OOC: Sorry! School. :| )

BIC:
"Alright! We're getting somewhere now!" Kagami said to nobody in particular, patting Ash's back, a smile on her face. Before leading the Arctic Wolf gijinka over to the group of boys, though, she turned around and shot an apologetic smile at Vega, mouthing the words 'sorry about this'. She was, in fact, temporarily putting their game on hold.

Pushing Ash along with her, Kit-Kat's smile widened as they neared the group of five. This'll be easy! she thought, proud that she had spotted this bunch earlier. I'm sure she'll fall for at least one of these guys!

Finally, the two stood next to the group, which was playing bubble hockey. Clearing her throat, Kagami managed to catch the attention of two of the five. The gijinka and human looked over at the girls, confused and surprised expressions on their faces. "Hi there!" Kit-Kat started, smile wide and full of mischief as she patted Ash's back yet again. "My friend here would like to know if any of you wanna play a game or two with her."

The human crossed his arms, brow furrowing. "Tell us your name, and we'll consider it. Maybe," he said to Ash, voice full of insecurity.

"Is that any way to treat a lady, Pres?" the tiger gijinka, who had tiger ears, tail, and stripes strewn about his body, rolled his eyes at his friend, holding a hand out to Ash, a bright, toothy smile on his face. "I'm Zavier. What is your name, anyway?"

"What about you, hun?" another human turned to Kit-Kat from the game he was so enthralled in mere moments before, looking her up and down. "You got a name?"

Reminded of the Harris Hawk gijinka from earlier, the kitsune gijinka raised an eyebrow, frowning, placing both hands on her hips. "Yeah, I have a name. It's none of your business."

Both Preston and Zavier whipped around to face the blond that had asked for Kagami's name, saying things along the line of 'she told you!' and 'OOOOOHHH!'. Kit-Kat smirked, happy with the outcome of her remark.

"Y'know? You're pretty cool. We can play a game with your friend here," Preston told Kit-Kat, half-smiling, whatever he had against the two now gone. "But seriously, what's your name?"

"My name? Kagami. Kit-Kat for short. This here's Ash. She's really cool! You'll like her!"

"Good to know," Zavier chuckled, now refacing Ash, hand still outstretched.

"Why can't you stick around, though?" asked Preston, brow furrowed.

"I gotta get back to my date."

The mere thought of being on a date with a legitimate person made Kit-Kat's face redden, but she refused to hide it from the group. She stood strong, defiantly restating the phrase. "Yeah. A date."

"Too bad. We got Ash here, though. That's pretty great!" Preston smiled, looking Ash up and down.

"Yup! Well, you guys have fun! I'll be around." With a wave to the group and a wink at Ash, Kagami walked back to the air hockey table, again grabbing her red striker. "Hey. I did it! Well, at least I think I did," she informed Vega, glancing back at the group. "I'm sure they'll be fine! Just gotta look out for that creep from earlier. Anyway, let's play!" Standing in an athletic stance, bouncing on her feet playfully, Kit-Kat stuck her tongue out of her mouth in concentration. "Like I've said before, hit me with your best shot!"

(OOC: Its ok)

Ash looked at both of the guys and she was turning a deep red "nice to mme---ett yo-ou Preston and you too....Zavier " she looked at theirs hands and she shook them " hehe so can we play a game" she asked then she noticed they may fight over her " hey guys if you like me....um how about we have a friendly compention and who ever wins " she grabbed both of their hands and she put them in the air excited

"Okay, I wish Ash the best of luck... and myself as well, because I'm garbage and you're starting off with a two point lead."

As Vega put the puck onto the table to hit it once more, he looked over Kit-Kat's shoulder at Ash and the group of boys that she was talking with. It was nice to see Ash getting along with them, or at least that's what Vega hoped was happening. Returning his attention to the game, Vega struck the puck, watching it slide into the opposite corner of the table before shooting back at him. In a panic, he hit it sideways, causing it to get caught in a loop. It moved from side to side, and Vega found himself watching it very intently, eyes never leaving the puck. His wings buzzed slightly as he started to get dizzy, so to prevent it from worsening, he hit the puck again, watching it rocket towards Kit-Kat's side of the table. "Here it comes! Get ready!"

As their hands were forced into the air by Ash, Preston and Zavier reacted in two very opposite ways: one started, unsure of why his hand was grabbed so suddenly, while the other went along with it, smiling a fang-y smile and chuckling at Ash's enthusiasm.

Having heard her proposition, Zavier looked down at the girl, who was only a few inches shorter than him, and smirked. "Ah, so that's what all this is about, huh?" he asked, playfully. "I don't see any problems with a competition. What say you, Pres?"

Arms folded over his chest, the black-haired boy looked off to the side using his dark blue eyes. "Eh, I don't really care. Whatever you want, I'll do, I guess."

"Great!" Letting go of Ash's hand, Zavier looked into her eyes with his golden yellow ones, a lone fang hanging out of his closed mouth. "So, what game will it be? I think it makes the most sense if you pick, hun~."

"Oh, brother," Preston sighed, shaking his head. "This again. Yay."

~~

"Hey!" Kagami called out, very dizzy from watching the puck move at that quick a pace across the table. Hitting it off to the side once it had gotten close enough, she held her forehead, trying to ease the pain away. "I only have two points thanks to Ash! That wasn't me! But~." Again, she crouched in a mock athletic stance, probably offending some passerby with the horrible fail. "I plan on scoring something before this game is over! I wish you the best of luck!" Giggling, Kit-Kat watched the puck maneuver itself over to Vega's side at a reasonable pace.

Ash looked at him and she smiled "oh i know...How about laser tag...we all three be on different teams and then if you two get a higher score ..then you get to have me " she smiled happily , while showing a tooth in her smile. " Zavier vs Preston the war for the girl " she joked then she ran up to the counter and she brought a session for 2 hours of laser tag "hehe ok lets go have fun boys " she ran into the room and she waited for them "oh yeah im playing as well...so you boys cant have all the fun.."

Vega found it difficult not to laugh at Kit-Kat's faux-athletic pose, but somehow he kept strong. He went to hit the puck, but in a frenzy, he ended up hitting it into his own goal. Another failure on his part occurred directly afterwards, when he tried facepalming but ended up hitting himself in the head with the striker. "Ow!... That didn't happen," he said, struggling now not to laugh at his own stupidity.

He picked the puck back up and looked at the side of the table. There was a panel that said the scores, his being zero and hers being three, and under it the words: "First to Five!"

"Oh, so we play to five points! Got it, I better start scoring then." Vega muttered as he placed the puck down and hit it hard. The puck bounced over and over again, going from side to side rapidly but still making its merry ol' way to Kit-Kat's side. He snickered and snorted to himself, a pain in his forehead reminding him of what had just happened seconds before. "That was kinda funny, but again, that doesn't leave here. Kay?" Vega asked, tilting his head to the side and letting his wings flutter slowly behind him.

Preston's head picked up at the mention of what game they'd be playing. "Laser tag? I, uh, I love laser tag..." Following after Ash into the room after she bought him, Zavier, and herself a ticket for a 2 hour game, the boy couldn't wipe the stupid grin off of his face, the bright lights and electronic sounds calling his name.

Chuckling to himself, Zavier followed suit his friend into the darkened room. "Oh, man, you actually couldn't have picked a better game! Nice!" he said to Ash, smirking and winking, although he wasn't sure if she could see it or not in the bright-but-dim lights. Collecting three pairs of vests and guns, the tiger gijinka handed one to Ash, the other to Preston, and stood in front of the door, ready to be ushered in by the worker behind the counter.

"Thanks, bud," Preston said to Zavier, taking his own vest from him and throwing it over his shoulder. He pretended to shoot Ash, sticking his tongue out playfully. "What he said, though. Great choice!"

~~

Giggling lightly as she watched Vega score on himself, Kit-Kat replied to his request to not talk about him striker-palming himself. "Don't worry about it, you precious cinnamon roll, you. I can keep a secret! At least, I think I can~," she joked, winking, face earning a light pink hue. Emerald green eyes now on the puck, she watched the black piece of plastic carefully as it made its way down to her side of the table, once again bouncing from side to side and making her dizzy. In her daze, she attempted to hit the puck, but missed. Again, she tried. Again, she missed. "What the-!?" Shaking her head to try to ease the pain away, Kagami finally hit the puck, but it was at the side of the table, once again sending it down the table in a zig-zag pattern. "Nope!" she called, covering her eyes with a hand. "Can't watch that again! Just tell me is it goes in!"

Although she was basically stopping herself from fainting, Kit-Kat's lips donned a smile. A real, genuine smile. If she had not met Vega or became friends with him, she'd be stuck at home probably doing some kind of work right now, since the only work they'd gotten that day at school was... well, nothing. But if they had gotten homework, it would've probably been forms for parents to sign, and last time she checked, Kit-Kat was not a parent of a high-schooler, so she didn't have to worry about anything. She loved the feeling of freedom, of not being stressed. She loved how she had made friends- and, quite possibly, a more-than-friend- on the first day of school. She loved today, and would not change it for the world.

Ash smiled at the boys , they were kind of funny to her "thanks guys...laser tag is my favorite thing to do her but sometimes i like to just sit down and use the places wifi " she grinned then she put on her vest and she looked at her gun "so you boys ready to lose?" she grinned then they were lead into the room, the playing field had four towers, it had hiding places where people could hide and there were little traps ..that Ash asked to be planted...one of them was a pie face trap in the windows..

Chuckling, Preston was the first to respond to the Arctic Wolf gijinka, gun now in its holster. "Why would you jut sit around for the wifi when there are so many games you could be playing?"

"He has a point, you know," Zavier pointed out, before anther chuckle escaped his lips. "'Lose'? Nah, I don't think so!"

Both boys rushed into the room once they were let, heading in opposite directions in an attempt to corner Ash later into the game. "Let's do this thing, people! Gimme your all!" called Preston throughout the room, followed by the sound of another chuckle from Zavier.

(OOC: Ace, could you please refrain from adding in those pointless posts with peoples' names? I knew you were waiting for me, I just didn't have the time to respond.)

Last edited:
Ash giggled slightly then she followed them inside "alright may the best player win " she ran up to a tower and she sat down and aimed the gun down at Preston and Zavier "alrighty time to show the world who is the real boss " she took a shot a Preston then she ducked down and hid herself.

(OOC: Sorry i will)

"Oh, you know that'll be me, no doubt!" Preston joked, mocking the typical stance of a snobby rich girl, a smirk on his face even though he knew the others could not see him. Well, Zavier couldn't, anyway. This was shown to the boy by the sudden shot to his back he heard through the tiny speakers in the vests, a rather loud beeping sound filling the air around him. Looking around, Preston could not put a finger on who, exactly, just shot him, but he reminded himself of the towers at the corners of the room. "Hey, no fair!" he called to his pursuer, unsure of where exactly she was located.

"Everything's fair in this game, Pres!" sounded Zavier from elsewhere. "Even pies to the face!" Just as he said this, of course, he walked directly into a trap, triggering a cream pie, which was sent hurtling through the air directly at his face. Just before it hit, he closed his eyes, opened his mouth, and let the filling cover his facial features. Licking some of the creamy substance away from his mouth, he hummed in satisfaction. "Banana! Delicious!"

Laughter could be heard throughout the entirety of the laser tag room, coming from the boy who had been shot. "Nice one, Ash!" he yelled, knowing she could hear him and that she was the one who laid the traps, because there was no way Zavier did and he knew that he also did not.

With a grunt of annoyance, Vega watched as the puck returned to his side of the table, doing the same bouncing thing that had happened before. He hit it once directly forward and it slid directly into Kit-Kat's striker, then into his own goal. "Oh my goodness. I stink at this!!" Vega said, laughing at his own failure. "I think that's four points for you, and still none for me. I told you I was pretty bad at this, but hey, it's super fun."

He picked the puck back up and put it on the table, then struck it at an awkward angle, sending it towards the wall. The puck ricocheted and headed for the goal, but didn't make it. It just barely hit the edge of the goal, bouncing right back into the strange rapid side-to-side nonsense from before. "Oh come on!!" Vega yelled to the sky, laughing again at himself before continuing in a sarcastically "currently suffering" tone of voice. "Oh, my Kit-Kat, put me out of my misery!"

He pretended to faint, not really falling over, but doing the exaggerated hand movement as well as the swaying from side to side. Once that was over, he shook his head, laughter erupting forth from him, then he turned his focus back to the game.

Ash laughed then she aimed at Preston and she took a shot at him "your welcome boys .... and hows that pie taste Zavier " she giggled then she army crawled down the the path way down to on the ground floor. " hehe i wonder who will be my boyfriend now" she giggled lightly then she went to a window and she got pied "yummy Cherry " she licked her face.

"Aw, I gotta at least give you a chance, right?" Kit-Kat replied, giggling at Vega's little performance. "Besides, a couple of these points technically aren't mine!" she reminded, waggling a finger at the dragonfly gijinka playfully, a bright smile on her face. "You ca-"

She had started to encourage Vega, but she cut herself short as she hit the puck, only watching its fast movement for a moment so she could strike, directly into his goal. "Um..." she scratched the back of her head awkwardly as she listened to the mini fanfare that erupted from the table's speakers, her score on the board blinking, the other ceasing to exist. "I didn't mean to do that, honestly! But I guess I really did put you out of your misery, huh? Is that a good thing, or...? I dunno. Good game, though. It was fun!" Smiling a genuine smile, Kit-Kat walked over to the opposite side of the table, once again throwing her arms around Vega's stomach awkwardly.

~~

"It's tasting pretty great!" Zavier replied to Ash, using his hands to wipe the cream away from his face. Having heard her other comment, he smiled devilishly, facing away from the Arctic Wolf gijinka so she could not see the look on his face. He really wanted to see her hook up with Preston, so he decided to help their relationship out in any way he could. Tiptoeing away from Ash, not before shooting at her a couple times, Zavier headed to an opposing corner, readying a shot or five for whoever would trespass on his territory first.

Ash finished licking off her face then she felt her vest beep about four times "aww who got me " she looked around and she saw preston and she walked up to him "hey?" she smiled then she aimed at him "put your hands up or...um " she grabbed a pie "illl shot and throw this yummy pie at your face Preston " she was blushed a little when she confronted him.

Diamond smiled, as he finally had enough energy to get on his feet. He slowly exited his house, locking the door behind him. He started walking. "Beach? No I have to buy a swim suit. School? Nah, I don't wanna get caught in joining a club. Maybe the Arcade? Wait, isn't that where Ash was going? Ehh, really I don't care." Diamond smiled,as he approached the Arcade. He saw Kagami speaking with someone, but wasn't sure who. "Probably Ash." Diamond frowned. He walked over to a Ski Ball machine. He smirked as he started to play.

As time passed by, Diamond felt more paranoid, as if something was going on around him, and he didn't know about it. He sighed, grabbing tickets from his macine. "97, 98, 99, 100! Yes I got enough." Diamond smiled. He walked over to a open seat, then through the corner of his eye he saw a familiar tail. He turned to see Preston and Ash. "Oh, looks like she is happy."

(SORRY DIDNT GET ANY NOTIFICATIONS!)

Zen sighed after the others had left and cursed."I need to go see Gransa, he'll help me get back on my feet." He brushed himself off and ran." He works at that damn arcade doesn't he? Thank god I don't have to pay or anything." He had barely broken a sweat by the time he had ran to nearly the complete other side of town. He shoved the door open and was greeted by arms thicker than his head."Gransa get the hell off i can't breath." The giant figure released Zen from the bear hug and flicked his tail."What brings you here Cuz?" His cousin grinned and pushed his brown hair from his eyes."Gransa I need to borrow some money that I left with you." Gransa frowned and reached into his pocket."You earn that money so don't ask me for it." He handed the wad of 50 Jinuma. Zen winced at Gransa's comment about his job.

Not noticing the blush on her face as he approached her, Preston reflexively whipped his gun out, pointing it at Ash and shooting her chest about three times, running off before the pie could be thrown. "You'll have to catch me first~!" he called back to her, rushing off to the pillar Zavier his on, unknowingly. "As good as pie sounds right now..." Of course, as he said this, a pie hit him directly in his face. Eyes closed, thankfully not full of the pie, the human boy dragged a couple of fingers down his cheek, wiping some of the cream off his face, and tasted the substance. "Ooh! Chocolate!" he praised the pie's taste, actually sitting down and taking his time with getting all of it off his face.

From atop the pillar, Zavier chuckled, watching his friend enjoy the rather forced snack. "Cuz it's meeeannnt to beee~!" he sang quietly to himself, another chuckle escapin his lips. He wanted- no, needed- to see these two get together already!

Ash giggled then she got shot three times "aww cmon Prest " she whimpered a little before she ran after him then she saw how he got pied " haa how did that taste " she grinned then she saw Zavier and she threw the pie she had in her hand at him "cmon hit him " she said with a smile. She was starting to like Preston even more than before ....Zavier ...eh she thought of him as a good friend " hey Preston wanna team up on Zavier " she smiled happily

Diamond smiled, as they didn't seem to notice his appearance which was probably for the best. He smiled, purchasing a small key chain with an Umbreon plush attached to it. "Heh, if only it was a Shiny." Diamond smirked, walking off. He walked off finding Kagami. "Hi Kit-Kat. Hows life treating you?" Midnight smiled as he was in a better mood than before.

"Tastes pretty good, actually!" Preston smiled, finishing off the pie on his face. "Yeah, let's do it!" Standing next to Ash, the jay-haired boy held his gun out in front of him defensively, acting as if he were in a Ghostbusters movie. "We know you're here, Poppet!" he called, quoting Pirates of the Caribbean, which he had only just watched recently and fell in love with. "C'mon, let's go find him!" Preston led the way, walking towards a different pillar.

"Whoa!" Zavier muffled his sound of surprise as he watched a pie get thrown up to him, but it fell short, landing on the wall of the pillar under him. As quietly as he could, since he did not want his cover blown more than it already was (OOC: Does that make sense? xD ), he sank down to the floor, a smirk on his face. "Good luck!" he called back to Preston, trying to aim his words somewhere far away from the pillar he sat on top of so they did not think he was up there.

~~

"Hi Kit-Kat. How's life treating you?"

At the sound of a familiar voice, Kagami let Vega go, turning to look at Diamond, who had returned from... wherever he had gone. "Hey, Diamond! Life's treating me pretty nicely right now! I just won a game of air hockey! But I did have a two point advantage, thanks to Ash... What about you? Life doing ya good, too?" Leaning up against the table with her elbows, the kitsune gijinka swayed her tails around behind her for no reason, a content smile on her face as she looked up to the human.

"Well that's good. I finally had the energy to get up this morning, so I'd say things are going pretty well." Diamond smiled, then turning to Ash and Preston. "Soo, did Ash find a boyfriend? And he's a human? Why is this soo surprising to me?" Diamond thought. Then turned back to Kagami. "Soo, what were you guys doing before I popped up?" Diamond smirked.

Vega stood, dumbfounded by that last goal that Kit-Kat made.

"I didn't mean to do that, honestly! But I guess I really did put you out of your misery, huh?

"Heh, yeah, you actually did. Good game, babe-" Vega cut his own sentence off short, but it was too late.

His hand - this time being his free hand - collided with his face as he began to turn tomato red. Did I really just say that?! Kitty-Kat was already bad, but... man, I am just punishing myself. Maybe not talking could be a solution? That could actually work! Vega thought to himself. Yeah, let's put that into effect.

Immediately following that thought, he proceeded to disobey his own orders by speaking. "So sorry, I didn't mean that Kitty-Ka- KIT-Kat! Oh my gosh..."

What didn't help his case was Diamond's reappearance. He seemed a lot more calm and happy than previously, but that didn't change the fact that Vega had just ran his mouth off like a buffoon. "O-oh! Hi Diamond! How y-ya been?" He asked, slowly removing the hand from his face despite still being bright red.

"We were just playing air hockey, of course!" Kit-Kat replied to Diamond, before she heard Vega speak. His words- particularly, the pet name he used for her- sent the millionth warmth sensation coursing through her face, coating it in a deep red. She remembered how she almost called him the same name before, but caught herself. The memory made another thought pop into her mind, but she pushed it away for now, giggling with both laughter and relief. Looking back to Vega, her giggles fell into a closed-mouth smile, happy that they had met earlier that day, as she waited for Diamond to answer.