• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Other World

"Cool, I was ordering a pizza, and I decided to walk around a bit. Its nice to see As with a Boyfriend, now hopefully she will stop following me." Diamond smirked. He couldn't believe what was coming out of his mouth> He was being nice, as if he had no worries in the world with was completely false, no wait, never mind, he had nothing else to do all day. He continued on with his happy mood, as it was gonna be the last one for a while. He frowned as Vega called Kagami babe. He heard it by a small wispier. Sounding like bay. He then assumed he was saying Babe. Diamond did have a small crush on Kagami, when accidentally throwing a ball at her face, but that was kinda jockish. He still has a small feeling for her, but he knew she was taken, besides he still had to keep up his fake relationship with Kaitlyn until he managed to switch school, which was sad since he was adjusting to all of this Jjinka nonsense. He then smiled. "Mind if I take a whirl?"

Ash giggled at Preston and she followed him "yeah we are gonna beat him for sure " she smiled happily before she went up to a window and she poked her head over only to spring a trap and she was pied " ahh pie...its lemon....yum " she grabbed a rag that was near by and she whipped her face clean then she went back to preston and she stood close to him then she aimed her gun "hey you like the pirates of the Caribbean" she asked as they walked together.

(OOC: RIP, Diamond. xD )

BIC:
After calming herself down, having became very self-conscious for a second over nothing in particular, which had never happened to her before, Kit-Kat stood up straight, tails hanging limp over her behind as she toyed with the blue striker on the table, thinking back to Vega's little slip-up and the promise she was told to keep, a half-smile, half-smirk on her face. "Against who, hm?" she asked, an ear twitching around, listening to the subtle sounds of the arcade. Again, the glasses on her nose slid down to the tip, causing Kagami to growl, and she used a hand to put them back in their place. "Seriously, though, these things are the worst! How did you wear these before? They're super big!"

~~

"Heck yeah!" Preston replied to both things Ash said, fist-bumping the air, a wide smile on his face. As she pied herself, he couldn't help but laugh, and he ran ahead a bit to avoid getting pied himself. "I swear, if that hits me, you're getting it!" he yelled to Ash, laughing once again.

He didn't act like this with many people- usually just his close guy-friends, like Zavier, but he felt free now, for whatever reason. Do I...? ...No. I can't! Preston thought, shaking his head lightly, so Ash would not grow suspicious or worried. Nuh-uh! Not today, not ever! The boy's usual personality came back, as he refused to believe what he thought, in the back of his mind, was the truth.

Ash giggled then she followed him close "oh yeah...but Preston we are team mates ....you cant hurt me unless your are a traitor " she grinned then she ran up beside him, she was feeling a little bit happier than before when she was around him "your pretty fun Prest " she smiled at him then she saw where her pie had hit when she threw it at Zavier "mm Zavier is near....We must attack and destroy...." she smiled at him

"Well you beat Vega, so lets see how good you can do against me." Diamond smirked. He walked over to the other side of the table, flinging the puck in the air. "Lets do this." Diamond smirked, but immediately smirked as Kagami had trouble keeping her glasses up. "Why did you think I got contacts." Diamond smiled. Ash, Preston nor Zavier had seemed to notice him. Diamond felt a bit invisible, then relieved at the same time. "He then readied himself for the game.

Vega walked over to the wall, red still ever present on his face, and leaned against it. His wings buzzed a few times as he spoke. "I'll watch from over here. Maybe after this game we can grab a snack, I'm sure there's either a snack bar or vending machine somewhere in here," he said.

To keep himself occupied while watching the game between Kit-Kat and Diamond, he began to hum the Gerudo Valley theme to himself, his wings actually buzzing to match the pitch as he tapped on the wall to mimic the drums. Music came somewhat easy to Vega, but mostly video game soundtracks, strangely enough. Gerudo Valley happened to still be in his head, considering the Smash Bros match that he lost earlier that day. He shot a wink and a smile to Kit-Kat for good luck, then continued his 'nerding out' with LoZ music.

"Who knows? I might be a traitor." Shrugging along with his words, Preston grinned evilly, looking Ash in the eyes, before she continued to talk. "Y'know, that's good to know. Usually, I'm not, so..." Not finishing his thought, the human restarted walking down the hall (I guess you'd call it) of the laser tag room.

"Oh, man, they're so cute together! She can even bring out his true colors!" Scratching the back of his neck, now standing again on the pillar, Zavier watched from a bird's-eye-view the two move farther and farther away from his location. Wanting to spice things up a bit, he climbed down from the pillar, walking in the opposite direction of the others, making sure he made no sound.

~~

"Sounds good to me!" Once Vega walked over to the wall, wanting something to lean on, Kit-Kat crouched in her athletic stance for the third time, smirking at Diamond. "Just so you know, I only won last time 'cause Ash helped me out. I hope you don't have any high expectations." Exhaling, she inserted the required amount of coins into the machine, watching it roar to life again. "Shall we play?" she asked, taking the puck and placing it on the table. Glancing over to Vega, she noticed his wink and smile, and she smiled back to him, letting out a soft chuckle before she turned her attention back to the game. "I'm not gonna go easy on ya!" Kit-Kat knew she meant business, but she wasn't entirely sure if Diamond did, so to prove her point, she whacked the black piece of plastic, watching as it flew over to the opposite side of the table fairly quickly. "Let's dance."

Ash smiled at him then she sighed "man where is he...." she smiled then she got close to Preston and she yawned "Hehe all this searching is making me tired " she smiled at him then she started blushing "Preston i think you won...." she said before she hugged him tight "im really starting to like you and i want us to hang out more" she said as she played with his fingers with hers.

Diamond smiled. He watched as the puck went straight for his goal. Diamond was an Expert at Air Hockey. He waited as the Puck got close to his goal, once it came close to the goal when Diamond hit it's side. The puck banged against the wall multiple times until it slowed down, then Diamond shot at the wall, aiming for a trick shot.

"'Think I won'? No, we haven't won this yet. Besides, Zavier probably shot is a few times, too, y'kn-" Preston was cut short by the electronic sounds of a flurry laser gun shots. Whipping his head around to look for the source, the teen found quickly the object of ridicule- Zavier. "'Ay, buddy! It's been a while, huh? Well, now we have an easy target. Let's do this." Taking his gun out of its holster, Preston aimed it at his friend, glancing over to Ash for confirmation. "Shall we?" he asked, taking a practice shot, which hit Zavier directly in his heart.

Staggering backwards, the tiger gijinka held the area that was shot, pretending to be actually injured. Acting came very easily to Zavier, and he www always one to show off his talent. Falling onto the floor, he held up a shaky hand, whispering, "tell my mother I love her..." before falling limp.

Laughing, Preston clapped, walking up to his friend and helping him up. "Nice one," he complimented, shooting him three more times and running away.

"Hey! Ooh, you asked for it now!" Zavier chased after Preston, trying to shoot at his back. "Yo, Ash, help me out here!" he yelled over to the Arctic Wolf gijinka, unaware of her alliance with the enemy.

~~

Emerald eyes wide, Kit-Kat tried and failed to keep the puck out of her goal. "What the- how did you do that? Dang, you're good!" As she bent down to grab the puck, not only did the glasses fall off her face onto the carpeted floor, but she also could've sworn she felt a cold rush of air behind her and a pair of eyes on her form. Ignoring the feeling, somehow, she replaced the ball on the table, trying to copy Diamond and hit the puck off the side of the table, but it fell too short to reach his goal. "This is gonna be a good game, I can tell!"

Vega's mental rocking-out was cut short by a crazy trick shot made by Diamond. "Wow... okay, you really are good at this game. I would call playing next, but I'd get flattened for sure. Like, worse than before even," he said, chuckling as he remembered his utter failure at the game of air hockey from minutes prior. "After this game, we can all go and find the snacks or something, or maybe we can catch up with Ash. Whichever happens first."

Once again, Vega resumed his little jam session, though this time it was Dark Pit's theme instead of Gerudo Valley. He hummed, his wings buzzed, and he tapped on the wall. It was like he was playing three instruments at once. All while he was doing this, Vega closely watched Diamond play the game. If he was going to get good, he needed to watch someone who was already good! It was simply the logical approach.

"Hopefully." Diamond smirked. Diamond thought he saw some sort of figure, but ignored it, it was probably Vega. He ignored watching the puck slide over to his goal. The puck wasn't receiving much speed. Diamond felt a draft of air, hitting his face in more of an soothing way. "I think the machine's air system in broken, we cant play air hockey without air." Diamond frowned, yet he still hit the puck. It came close to Kagami's goal, yet not close enough. "Yea, not working." Diamond frowned, pacing the puck on the table. "Well that was a bust." Diamond sighed.

Ash giggled then she ran up to Zavier " sure Zavier ill help you " she smiled "that was funny.....i always knew that cats were dramatic " Ash smiled at him then she turned around and aimed at Preston's back and she shot at him about three times. "Yes I got the Prest!" she gigged at her little nickname for him " Cmon Zav... We can do this ...we can will" she giggled happily

Zen cursed when he saw that the people that helped him earlier."SHI-" He stopped himself and began to walk out."See ya later Gransa I have to go on a job now." Gransa sighed."Don't get yourself killed cuz." Zen snarled and his hand quickly combusted."Shut it, I'm never going to get killed." He took his concentration off of leaving and walked into the door."Damn!"

(OOC: Jeez, it's like Drake doesn't want me to get anything done! xD )

BIC:
"Wuh-oh," said Kit-Kat, looking over the machine that had managed to turn itself off. "How'd that happen?"

A deep chuckle sounded throughout a portion of the arcade, and Kagami whipped her head around to look at the very familiar gijinka that must have flown over just then. Swinging the plug of the air hockey table around in the air, the Harris Hawk man approached the kitsune girl step by step. "Well, well, well. Who do we have here?"

Now glaring, Kit-Kat flashed the man a rude hand gesture. "Would you please just let me enjoy my time here, creep?"

"'Creep'?" repeated the man, grinning and looking Kagami up and down. "Why, I do think you have the wrong impression of me, m'lady."

"Yeah, no." Slowly, she edged farther and farther under the table, not able to actually hurt the man since she did not have her stick with her, so she could not use fire of any kind. "Go away."

"Hows about I don't. Does that sound nice to ya?"

"No, it doesn't actually!" scoffed Kit-Kat, looking first to Vega's, then to Diamond's feet, unsure of how they'd react this time to the man.

~~

"Always have been, always will." Zavier winked to Ash, before quietly following after Preston. "We can most certainly win this! You're one hundred percent correct!"

Hearing the sound of three consecutive gunshots, Preston ran faster away from the two gijinkas, taking the first sharp turn he could find. He was having the time of his life, and he honestly couldn't think of two better people to be doing this with.

Vega froze mid-song at the sight of the Harris Hawk man's return. He was the one who screwed with the air hockey table, go figure. Instinctively, he took a defensive stance in front of Kit-Kat. "Hey, what gives? You need to learn when to just drop it, ya know? Quit bugging us, and just get out," he practically growled.

Vega's wings buzzed rapidly, emitting a low-pitched buzz that sounded more like a growl, or like an elongated bass drop. His expression turned to a venomous glare and his fists clenched. He hurt the dude earlier, and if he tried anything again, he was prepared to do it again. Whatever it takes, I'm going to show him I mean business. I'll make sure he leaves us alone for good... that or I could just call the cops. If things get bad, I might.

"Quit bugging us!... No pun intended... Still!" Vega said, his bass-drop-growl-buzzing increasing steadily in volume as the seconds passed.

Ash smiled then she followed Zavier " You guys are really fun...im glad i'm gonna be with one of you two " she smiled then she ran ahead and she sled into cover and she popped her head over "hey Presty Where are you" she said with a smile. Ash was having the time of her life, she meet two guys who were alot funner than she had thought and she was kind of falling for preston by the second.

Midnight growled. Though he wasnt a Jjinka he sounded like it. He felt like strangling the man, but that would be murder. SO he quickly stepped aside, looking for anything made of metel. He found a mechanic who was fixing a macine. He smiled picking up a wrench from the near bye toolbox, then smiling. "This will do." He smiled. He then walked back over to the three, flinging the wrench at the Hawk Jjinka.

"Oh-ho, I don't think I'm the one who should buzz off, Fly," the Harris Hawk gijinka sneered at Vega, before something flew into his peripheral vision- a wrench. As quickly as he had seen it, he dodged the object, watching as it moved right by him and smashed the glass screen of one of the games. "Heh-heh," he sounded, turning back to look at Diamond.

"So, we have two pests on our hands, do we~?" he asked, dropping the table's cord and walking over to the boy. "What, you're gonna say the girl's 'off limits', too?"

"Don't listen to him!" called Kit-Kat from underneath the air hockey table, knees hugged tightly against her chest. "He's nothing but a huge jerk!" Oh, how she wished to call the man meaner things, but she knew it would only annoy him greater, so she limited her own vocabulary. "He just needs to go away, like what Vega said! You hear me, creep?"

"So now we're back with the name-calling, are we?" asked the Harris Hawk, looking under the table to Kagami, an eyebrow raised. "Really, toots, you should be above that!"

"Says you!" cried the kitsune girl, face reddening in both embarrassment and anger. "Please, just go away!"

Now standing up straight, the man fakes thinking about the words. Shaking his head, he replied, "I'll pass, thank you very much. But, if I were to go away, is have to bring you along with me~."

And with that, he flipped the table.

Kit-Kat screamed as her hiding spot was so badly taken away, and she got up and began to run over to the front counter, as if they didn't know what was going on. Jumping over the counter, she sat behind the prizes, wanting very badly to get back to Vega and Diamond and just bail the arcade altogether.

~~

"'One of us two'? Oh, no, Ash, you mean Preston. Don't worry, I'll hook you up~. He needs someone, anyway, and you'd be perfect for him!" said Zavier, a wide smile on his face.

That was before a loud crashing sound was heard, followed by a scream.

Both ears perked back, the tiger gijinka whipped his head around to look back to the entrance of the laser tag room. "That didn't sound good... PRES?"

"I HEAED IT, TOO," replied Preston, jumping to show his spot almost completely across the room. "IT DIDN'T SOUND TOO GOOD!"

Zavier could not hear his friend's words, since he had dropped his vest-and-gun combo onto the floor, glanced back to Ash with a sorry expression on his face, and made a mad dash to the entrance/exit. Preston soon followed. "C'MON, ASH, LET'S GO!"

Now in the main arcade area again, both Zavier and Preston looked around wildly to see a gijinka stalking over to the prize counter. "Him? Him," they both said to each other, before eunning up to Vega and Diamond.

"What happened here!?" Zavier asked, urgently. "Is anyone hurt?"

"Yeah, what's this dude's deal?" added Preston, bouncing on his feet.

"Okay, birdbrain, that's it! I didn't wanna have to do this, but there's no choice now, ya perverted jerk!"

Vega wasn't about to stand by and watch the place get trashed, as well as watch Kit-Kat get ridiculed by this creep. He understood fighting was wrong, but he saw no other solution to getting this guy to leave that didn't involve police. This is gonna hurt him a lot more than it's gonna hurt me, and that's saying something.

Not wasting a single second, Vega reeled back and gave him what was coming to him - a heaping helping of fist to the jaw. He was really hoping that he could cause some damage in the areas that he got hit in when they last encountered him, so he aimed for the jaw first. His second strike was aimed at his stomach, an equal amount of hope going into it as the first strike. If glares could do damage, then the punches would've been nothing at all; Vega's eyes were practically filled to the brim with venom.

"I gave you a warning, and you ignored it. Leave now, or things will get worse," he said in an uncharacteristically threatening tone.

If it wasn't evident enough, Vega. Meant. Business.

"lease Bird Brain, Like I'd have time for a Jjinka. I just hate them. And for one, if a Jjinka comes into the arcade and destroys everything I know and love so be it." Diamond growled. He watched as the Hawk flipped over the Air Hockey table. "Not the Air Hockey!" Diamond growled. He then shot a punch at Harris, aiming for his face.

Ash followed them and she saw the hawk Jjikan over the Table "oh he got knocked out..." she smiled at them then she looked back at Zavier and she smiled "i would like that " she whispered in his ear, she was happy that he was gonna try to hook her and Preston up "hehe dont worry about him...he probably deserved it " she smiled.

Vega's first punch hit the Harris Hawk gijinka square in the nose. Stepping back, he jerked his head to the side, looking back to the prize counter again- before getting punched in both the face again and the stomach. Down to the floor, he fell, holding his nose in one hand. Slowly, he rose again, cracking his nose back into place. "If I don't get the girl, you two are getting me!" he yelled, running over to the prize counter as quickly as he could, unfolding his wings behind him after arriving so it would keep anyone from getting in his way easier. Peering over, he looked down to Kit-Kat, who was actually so scared, she began to cry. Licking his lips, the Harris Hawk gijinka bent down, trying to pick up the small girl.

"I-I SWEAR TO G*D!" Kagami yelled, backing away from the man. "WHY W-W-WON'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!?"

Both Preston and Zavier, though they barely knew Kit-Kat, rushed up to the man. One held his arms back, while the other tore at the brown feathers on his wings, preventing their use. "This isn't lookin' too good, Zav!" yelled Preston to his friend, not sure if they were helping or not.

"Don't worry about a thing, Pres! You shouldn't, either, Kit-Kat! We can do this! We can get you out of this!" replied Zavier, looking to the kitsune gijinka's crying form.

She felt awful. Her friends were putting themselves in danger for her sake, and she hated it. "G-GUYS! YOU'RE GONNA-A-A GET YOUR-YOURSE-YOURSELVES-S HURT!" she screamed to all four males, before dropping her head on her knees and losing control of her sobbing. "P-P-P-Plea-ase... I-I-I cou-could-couldn-couldn't bear-r th-th-that..." Through her legs and her tears, she looked up to Vega, making sure the only thing that could be seen was her eyes, since her face probably looked like absolute trash. A pleading look was mixed in the emerald, and she reburied her face in her knees, so she would not worry him even further.

(OOC: Just remembered that some people could actually be offended by the non-censored G*d, so I should probably censor it now... Sorry if you were offended, though...)

Vega froze yet again. The two gijinka that were with Ash seemed to be handling things, but the events that took place felt Kit-Kat in an undesirable state. Dropping the focus of fighting, he rushed to the poor girl's side, placing a hand on her shoulder and stroking her gently. He saw tears streaming down her face, and it actually hurt him. He didn't realize what he was doing would hurt her...

"H-hey, Kit-Kat... i-it's okay, r-really... c-c-calm down..." Vega stuttered, his eyes threatening to release tears at the same rate as hers. "Y-you don't have t-to worry... c'mere..."

Vega bent down to her level and pulled her into a hug, stroking one of her fox ears gently in an attempt to calm her nerves. Phrases like "it's okay," "it'll be fine," and "don't worry," repeated themselves in a whispering tone, as well as echoing in Vega's own mind. His wings were still buzzing, though the buzz was less intimidating. It was more of an ambient buzz, the one that Kit-Kat had said she liked to hear previously.

Time was passing around Vega, but he felt like he was sitting in a time-free zone with Kit-Kat. He felt himself draw ever closer to her with each passing second, but there was no sense of time in his mind. Instead, he was simply existing in a realm of his own, him and the kitsune gijinka before him that he was slowly but surely inching closer to.

(OOC: Don't worry, Ringmaster (love the new name, btw.) I think you're fine :p )

Ash growled and she went to go help the boys , she kicked the hawk in the middle of his legs "leave Kit-kat alone " she growled then she looked at Kit and she walked over to her and she smiled "its...ok Kit we got this..he cant hurt us " she turned around and she ran at the hawk and she jumped on him and she started pulling on his hair and punching his face "leave...Her......Alone"
She growled in an angry tone.

(OOC: Hey, thanks, Hisseki! <.>)

BIC:
The Harris Hawk man screamed as he felt his feathers disappear by the second. Tearing an arm away from Preston's hold, which was pretty strong for such a scrawny guy, he tried swiping at them with his talons, hitting Zavier's cheek. He then tried to climb over the prize counter, wanting to infiltrate Kit-Kat's safe zone, but he was stopped by two opposing forces: the tiger gijinka, who hit his cheek much like he hit his (OOC: That makes sense, right?), and the Arctic Wolf gijinka, who jumped on his head and also clawed at his face. The pain began to get unbearable, so the Harris Hawk gijinka shook his head violently, blood rushing out from the open wounds, in an attempt to get Ash off of him.

Kit-Kat, meanwhile, only looked up when she felt something touch her. Knowing it wasn't the man, she looked up to see Vega. He pulled her into a hug, and Kagami welcomed it, burying her face in his shoulder. After a moment of staying like this, she picked her head up, face red and tear-stained, and she propped her head on the wall behind her. She noticed Vega's inching closer to her, and through her sobs, she couldn't help but giggle, a blush growing darker and darker the closer he got. Not moving her head, she awaited his next move, unsure of what it would be.

(OOC: Even though I could take the role, I feel like someone else should play the employees here. Either @OmegaCarvineplays, since his character works at the place, or @Blu Ace, since this is his RP. Right?)

Last edited:
Kit-Kat's giggle echoed through Vega's mind, only drawing him closer and closer to her. After what seemed like an eternity despite the sense of a lack of time, he finally connected - with a kiss!!

Vega's mind slowly started to return to reality, time and space re-consuming his being, along with his thoughts.

... ... OH MY GOODNESS, DID I JUST- AM I DOING WHAT I THINK I'M DOING RIGHT NOW?!?!

Vega didn't open his eyes or back away. He did blush, but whether or not it was noticeable was beyond him at the moment, though it wouldn't have mattered considering Kit-Kat's already dark red face. He simply let his body do what it seemed to want to do. Pulling her closer to him, he tried stroking her back to calm her nerves. However, he missed his intended target and started to stroke one of her tails instead. I-I think that'll have the same effect... I hope, he thought awkwardly, mind and body still acting separately due to being caught up in the moment.

Ash smiled then she got off of him and she then swung her fist and she punched him in his stomach " leave my friend alone " she growled then she looked at Zavier and preston " hey guys can you get rid of this guy" she looked down at him and she smiled at him " hehe i dont know why but i feel like a mob boss " she smiled then she looked at Preston and she hugged him tight " we did it!" she giggled

Diamond frowned. Now he felt like a jerk. The Hawk Jjinka was really being bullied. He frowned more as Ash came over and punched him in the stomach. "What! Ash! Preston! Other guy that I don't know who's name! Stop!" Diamond yelled. He walked over to the bleeding Jjinka. "Oh Jeez, I'm going to get sued." HE thought. He helped the hawk up. "Uh, you OK?" He asked.

Emerald eyes widened, tears evaporating from them as her body heated up quite literally, due to the fire built up inside her, Kit-Kat was at first unsure of how to react to the oh-so-foreign touch of Vega's. What do I-? Before she could even finish her thought, though, he reached out for one of her tails. This action made her jump slightly, pushing her own mouth onto his as she kissed the dragonfly gijinka back. DIDN'T I JUST MEET THIS GUY TODAY!? she thought, wildly, eyes widening even more for a moment before seemingly fluttering shut. Y'know, I really couldn't care less right now, not after all he's done for me today...

The Harris Hawk gijinka fell to the ground, the unbearable pain growing worse and worse by the millisecond. Three figures were seen as he fell, and only one once his head hit the carpeted floor. Looking up to the... human?... he let out a shaky breath. "I-I don't know..." he breathed out, answering Diamond's question, feeling his nose with a trembling hand, only to find that the pain was at its worst up there, since he had been punched in that area more than multiple times. "Ack... I'm gonna take that as a no..."

Looking down to the man, Zavier and Preston, once again, reacted in two different ways. The royal blue-eyed boy huffed, embracing Ash as she hugged him. The golden-eyed one, however, furrowed his brow, not looking away from the man's face, his nose he had undoubtedly helped break. "Uh... Dude?" he glanced to Diamond, whose name he still did not know, before his own bloody claws came into view. "Did... Did we take it too far? Oh, man..."

"Nah, Zav, calm down!" Preston told his friend, waving him off, his head propped on Ash's shoulder. "He deserved it!"

"Nuuugh..." groaned the Harris Hawk gijinka, unable to move much from his position on the floor.

Hearing the thud of a body falling to the floor and multiple people talking, Kit-Kat perked an ear up, listening intently to their words, eyes still closed. Her brow furrowed, as she was confused as to why anyone would be empathizing with the enemy. Rather hesitantly, she broke the kiss, looking into Vega's honeycomb-like eyes for a moment before watching the scene on the other side of the prize counter take place- or, rather, the amount of it that she could see. "Are they alright?" she asked quietly, once again looking to Vega.

Ash blushed then she looked at Preston and she looked at the hawk and she smiled "yeah he need that beaten " she smiled then she blushed again due to preston " hey preston ....do um you wanna be my friend...i would like to get to know you more " she grabbed his hand and she held it close then she smiled " oh can i ask something weird" she asked as a small blush spread across her face again.

Diamond frowned as the Hawk seemed to be in more pain. "Oh Jeez." He frowned one hand covering the side of his face. He stopped trying to help the hawk as his actions seemed to make things worse. He sighed. Somehow Ash and Preston had yet to notice. "Ugh, screw you guys." He thought. "Um, Preston. Could you help me help him up? I think hes had enough." Diamond sighed.

Once Vega broke away from the kiss, he was prepared to go off on a tangent about the million ways he would apologize for his stupid actions. Instead, he took a good look at Kit-Kat's face and saw that she didn't really mind. He retracted his hand quickly from behind her and looked in the direction she was looking at.

"Are they alright?"

Her question was barely audible, but that might've been a side effect of the adrenaline - and sheer stupidity - flowing within him. Still, he heard and answered it. "I don't know, but from the looks of things..." he began saying, standing up to better see what was happening, "woah... uh, hawk-man is down for the count. If he wasn't so rude to you, I might just feel sorry for the guy... as much as I think we should help, I also think we should get out of here. Delfina is probably worried about u- you, worried about you."

He reached out a hand, scratching Kit-Kat's ear for a second before extending it to her in an attempt to get her standing up again. "Oh, and, uh... a-are we gonna tell Delfina about... anything that happened here?... Other than the first air hockey game and seeing Ash, of course." He asked, chuckling awkwardly at the dreadful thought of being ripped to shreds by Kit-Kat's mother.

Vega took Delfina's daughter to an arcade where she got harassed by some guy, then after beating up the guy - with some help - and kissed her. That wasn't exactly something that would be taken lightly by Vega's parents if it were them he had to tell, but Delfina?... She seemed like the kind of person who would be sweet until something happened to someone close to them, and then they would snap.

I just got my wings fixed, I don't need them broken for good!
He thought, fear flowing into his mind, but not his expression (although his hands did start to shiver for a few moments.)

"You said it!" Preston added to Ash's words, brow furrowing in curiosity as she wondered aloud if she could ask him a question. "Yeah, friend, whatever ya want!" he replied, answering her earlier question while doing so.

"I got it, dude," Zavier told Diamond, walking around the hawk's head to the opposite side of his body, bending down and waiting for Diamond's command. "Whenever you're ready, 'kay?"

Once again leaning into her (more-than-)friend's touch to her ear, Kagami took his hand in hers, allowing him to pull her to her feet. "Maybe someday we can tell Mum," she replied, actually considering telling her once they got home, then realizing that it would be a stupid idea. "You don't have to be there when I tell her if you don't wanna." Peering over the top of the prize counter to the other side, where everyone else was gathered, the kitsune gijinka grew curious as to why Zavier and Diamond were talking to the man in the way they were. Hesitantly, she walked over, placing a hand on the counter's top and getting a better look. "What's going on here?"

Looking up to Kit-Kat, the Harris Hawk man's face became a dark red color, and he quickly looked away so it wouldn't get worse.

Preston was the first to respond to the girl. "They're helping him," he stated, simply, looking back to the man with a scowl on his face.

Zavier said nothing. Preston said nothing more than those three simple words. The man refused to speak or even look at her. Kit-Kat was only more confused. Glancing back to Vega for a moment, brow furrowed in confusion, she looked to Diamond for any sort of answer.

Last edited:
Ash blushed then she hugged him tighter "yay...um can i meet your parents...I really want to meet your family and learn more about you" she blushed deeply then smiled at him , she was really liking this human...and she didnt care if so Jjikans thought of her as weird if they started dating , which she really...hoped for " hey Prest can me and you and zavier go some where else or do you wanna help mr. hawk?"

Zen stopped to watch the fight. He laughed and applauded them, sarcastically of course." You took way too long to finish him. What are you, clowns?" He began to walk towards them but Gransa tugged him back."No. You aren't going over there. You aren't going to get special treatment because of me. I know what you're thinking. Get out." Zen shoved him.

Diamond frowned, he walked over to the Hawk's legs. He had it planned out, they would lift Harris's body from the ground, holding him by his legs and arms, then they would place them in a cot, or something with wheels. Diamond looked around, the air hockey table was just right. So they would left the Jjinka onto the table, then roll him over to a nearby hospital. If all went well, Harris wouldn't have a grudge on Ash, or Kagami, hopefully.

Diamond snapped back to reality. Zavier asked for his signal. "Ok, we lift him on Three. Then we put him on the Air Hockey Machine, OK. One, Two, Three!" Diamond yelled, he then lifted the Hawk Jjinkas legs, placing them on the table.

(OOC: @AcetheAbsol Sorry I kept ya waiting! I do have a lot to write for this RP, what with all the characters I'm controlling (plus homework), so please try to be patient. But still, sorry! :'|)

BIC:
Eyes widened and brow furrowed, Preston pulled away from Ash as she hugged him tighter. "Well, uh..." As he fumbled with his words awkwardly, his usual hard shell grew back on him, and he folded his arms. "...We should, like, get to know each other first, right? Jeez. We could hang out, though, I guess. All of us." Blowing a couple stray hairs away from his eyes, the human turned his attention to Diamond and Zavier, who lifted the Harris Hawk man from the floor onto the now upright air hockey table. "Why?" he asked, looking both astounded and disgusted at the two.

"Because, Pres," started Zavier, carefully placing the man's shoulders down on the table, "he needs it. We beat him up pretty bad, y'know." Stepping away to give the man some breathing room, the tiger gijinka rolled his eyes at his friend, noticing his posture and changed personality, before looking over the counter. "Everything's alright over here, Kit-Kat. No need to worry anymore!"

Although she was confused, one glance over to the Harris Hawk man alerted Kagami that he really did need some form of medical assistance. During her attempts to get away from him, she hadn't noticed the amount of damage her group of friends had really done to his body. "Oh," she said, simply, once again glancing back to Vega before jumping the counter, slowly approaching the man, whose eyes were closed. "Um... Yup, he's pretty beat up, there. Should we call an ambulance?" Kit-Kat asked, looking to Diamond for an answer.

Vega blinked at Kit-Kat as she jumped over the counter and walked to the Harris Hawk guy. He really did look pretty beat up. In all honesty, Vega wanted nothing to do with the man anymore, but he looked like he needed help. At the suggestion of calling an ambulance, Vega walked over to the group, phone already in hand. "If we need to call an ambulance, I've got the number all dialed up, just gotta hit call. Just say the word, and I'll do it," he said, making a motion to readjust the shades that weren't even on his face.

It surprised Vega a little bit that even after everything that had just happened, Kit-Kat was still able to approach the bird assailant. He did try to get with Kit-Kat despite many of their warnings and words of disapproval, but then again, Vega and Diamond, along with the boys who were hanging out with Ash, did really rough him up. Again, Vega felt kind of bad for him, despite wanting nothing to do with him, but it was Kit-Kat who felt the worst, and yet there she was, suggesting they call an ambulance for him. If Kit-Kat wants to help, then I guess I will, too. Vega thought reassuringly, almost smiling. "Welp. Is an ambulance needed, or are we good?" He asked, one hand on his hip to make up for the lack of shades to readjust.