• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Other World

"Woah, you look... so cute..." Vega said, staring at Kit-Kat's new outfit with a slight blush on his face.

"Sorry! Now let's go!"

"O-okay! Let's go!"

Vega stepped out of the door, flinching as the rain hit his wings. After a few seconds, he started adjust to the rain. "Where are we going, exactly? I don't know if there even is an arcade he- oh wait. Duh."

His phone! He could navigate to an arcade with his phone! He reached into his pocket and yanked out the aforementioned device. After pressing the home button a few times, a tone sounded from the phone, prompting Vega to speak. "Where is the nearest arcade?" He asked the phone, waiting for a response.

"The nearest arcade is-" The phone began to say before the voice cut off.

With an aggravated sigh, he pressed the navigation app on his phone, and it began directing him to the closest arcade. "Stupid thing, always does that. I gotta get that fixed, the voice keeps cutting off. Whatever, we have navigation. What say you we run there? I can boost us there with my wings if we're runnin'!" Vega said, pointing to his wings and making them buzz wildly for a few moments.

Diamond and Kaitlyn heard the Phone vibrate. "Um, Hold up. Just one more." Diamond smiled. He looked at his phone, then sadly replied to the text. "Um, No she is my real girlfriend." Diamond lied. He felt guilty about lying. He put his phone down, then lied down. Kaitlyn frowned. "Um, you Ok?" She frowned. "Uh Yea." Diamond sighed. Kaitlyn smiled. "Lets just go to sleep." She smiled. She snuggled up next to Diamond. "Uh, Kaitlyn, we may be Boyfriend Girlfriend, but were pretend. You dont need to act." Diamond frowned. "Yea, but Its nice." She smiled, slowly falling asleep.

Ash woke up to her phone vibrate "Huh..." she saw the text and she whimpered then she looked at the text and she shook her head "this sucks...now who is gonna make me happy" she said quietly then she laid back down "diamond i hope your happy now " she drooped then she curled up in a small ball and she started to fall asleep "good night....no one " she said sadly

At Vega's compliment on her outfit, Kit-Kat's blush made another appearance, covering her entire face, like she did now with her sweatshirt. "Thank... you..." she said quietly through the article of clothing, waiting a minute in that position for the blush to die down before popping her head out, hair slightly ruffled and out of place, and perking an ear up at the familiar sound of buzzing. "Running, huh? Let's do it! You have the address?" she asked for confirmation, a grin on her face, prepping herself to bolt out of her house, Vega in tow, by standing in front of the door, light on her toes. "As long as you know where we're going, running should be no problem! You ready for this? I'll try not to get hurt this time, like what happened at school or whatever, okay?" Not giving Vega much time to answer at all, Kit-Kat suddenly rushed out, slammed the door behind her, and grabbed his hand, running to the end of the driveway. "Which way from here?" she asked as she ran, not wanting to risk any more pain to Vega or herself due to the downpour from above.

The door had slammed. Just before it had done so, though, a loud pitter-patter sounded from outside. The Irish Setter gijinka knew what that meant: rain, and lots of it. She also knew that rain was never a good thing for her daughter, as all even semi-cool water was. Silently thanking the gods up above for her changing her outfit, Delfina watched from a window, where she could not be seen, her 'little girl' run around outside frantically. "Be safe," she said to herself, worried for not only her daughter's health, but the health of her friend, too. She really did like Vega, even though she still didn't know his name, and secretly accepted him as a potential mate for Kagami, but she refused to tell anyone that or hint at it to the two. Besides, poor Delfina could remember when that had been done to herself with her male friends, so she definitely wanted to let it slide. After a moment or two, she moved away from the window, tending to her chores again, a small smile on her face as she worked, whistling a familiar tune.

"C'mon, the phone says we go to the left! Lezzgo!"

Vega made sure his grip on Kit-Kat's hand was decently firm, also making an extra effort not to hurt her, before buzzing his wings at high speeds. He figured that Kit-Kat didn't really like water, which gave him an idea. "Hey, I know I said we were running, but... uh... remember what I said about carrying you earlier? Hehe, well..."

Vega quickly picked Kit-Kat up bridal style, using his body to shield her from the rain - mostly. In his mind, he was cursing at the fact that he impulsively chose to do that. Gah, stupid! Don't blush, don't blush, don't you do it, Vega! You did this to yourself, now don't you DARE blush!

The noise from his wings grew in volume until it reached it's peak, then Vega bent down slightly. "3, 2, 1... Blast off!" He said, rocketing forward using his wings.

He barely even needed to run; his flight was fast enough to get them where they needed to go. His gaze was locked onto Kit-Kat' making sure she didn't get too wet. I mean, she can do firey stuff, and it would make sense if water was no fun for her, so... I guess that's why I decided to do this? Maybe? I dunno, I'm dumb in the worst of times.

Occasionally, he would look at his phone to make sure he was going in the right direction. Muttering the directions aloud helped him better follow through with his actions. "Okay, so left here, then a right there, then another left there... okay, that's not super far away. Kay, left, right, left. Left, right, lef- Left!" Vega said aloud, taking a sharp turn and holding tightly onto Kit-Kat to make sure he didn't drop her.

"Hey, you okay down there? I can slow down or put ya down if you want." He said, looking down at the girl he was carrying in his arms while still flying at high speeds - speeds that were nowhere near his maximum.

Brandon yawned as he had woken up. He felt a couple of droplets of rain hit his face. He let out a sigh as the sky was now grey. This had happened many times in the past. Looking around, he used his psychic to pick up a large amount of gravel and shaped it into a board. Jumping onto the now blue rocks, he quickly made his way back to the apartment. However, when he reached his apartment, he was still going way too fast. He flailed his arms in panic as his telekinesis faltered, causing him to trip and fall into the apartment. The gravel was scattered all across the entrance. He looked around and quickly threw the rocks out the window before whistling and quickly entering his apartment.
Not having much to do, he decided to go onto the schools google plus homepage. He joined the community before he had found a small section called "Live Chatting" He clicked on the bar before he was greeted with welcomes and hellos. With a smile, he began to type back as the water poured quietly outside.

"Alri- whoa!" Not able to answer Vega's direction on where to turn, Kit-Kat was scooped up by him. She wasn't even really sure what to say or even think about the whole situation. Was Vega really that strong? Or was she really that light? Either way, she knew she had to thank him later for keeping her dry- er, as dry as she could stay, anyway. As he ran, Kit-Kat tucked her face into his chest, a small smile and pink blush on her face. Once asked if she was 'alright down there', she looked up at Vega's own face, letting a drop or two fall onto her cheeks, from which she merely reburied her face, humming a "mmhmm" in response, nodding along with the sound. "Thanks..." said Kit-Kat, her words muffled by the fabric in front of her mouth, "for this..." Even though she said this now, she reminded herself to say it again once they arrived at the arcade, or, if there really wasn't one, the pizzeria.

Ash woke up early in the morning and she yawned "good morning world..." she drooped as she got dressed and she looked at her phone and she sighed "good morning diamond...did you sleep well" she texted him, then she got up and went outside and she walked down the road the house where diamond was at "i know she not his.."

Diamond yawned. He was awake, but kept his eyes closed. "No, I don't wanna" He groaned, covering his face. "Wake Up Diamond!" Kaitlyn yelled. Diamond jolted up, smashing head with Kaitlyn. "Oww. Diamond, what the heck?" She frowned. Diamond frowned. "Oh, he he sorry, reflex." He smirked. Kaitlyn sighed, hand over her nose. "I think I'm bleeding." She moaned, walking out of the room. Diamond smiled, then turned to his Pone, it was vibrating. "Hmm?' Diamond frowned. He grabbed his Phone, then reading the message.

"Good morning Diamond...did you sleep well?" The text read. Diamond texted back. "Uh, nice. I was rudely awakened by Kaitlyn. I think she's taking us too far or somethin." Diamond texted back.He looked out the Window. "Well, I guess I should go." Diamond said. He walked over to the Window, climbing through. Kaitlyn walked in. "Oh, Bye Diamond." She smiled. Diamond smiled back, closing the window behind him. He climbed down the ladder, and into the allyway. "Atleast the Humans arent here." Diamond sighed.

Vega felt his face turn red as Kit-Kat tucked herself in closer to his body. He had received conformation that she was okay, which put him at ease.

"Turn left."

"Ah! I thought there was a right turn somewhere, but okay."

The phone's navigation finally decided to chime in, and Vega took a turn like the phone suggested. He looked around at his surroundings - and regretted it instantly. He closed his eyes, slowing down significantly and touching the ground. There was a very bright neon light on the outside of a building, one that read... well, it read something, Vega just couldn't see it. This is why I have the sha- wait, where are the shades?!

Vega thought he was wearing the shades, but after thinking a bit, he realized he had left them at Kit-Kat's house. He wanted to smack his head out of pure frustration, but he was holding Kit-Kat. He had absolutely no clue where he was for a moment, but then he heard the classic Mario 1-UP sound, and figured he was at the arcade. "We are finally he-"

"You have arrived at your destination."

"... Gee, really?" Vega sarcastically commented, his phone deciding it was an opportune moment to interrupt him. Vega flew over to the entrance of the arcade and put Kit-Kat down carefully. "Here we are, Kit-Kat. Shall we enter, m'lady?~" He asked with a playful bow, gesturing towards the door that was - quite foolishly, considering the weather - propped open.

Ash saw diamond and she acted as if she didnt know he was here "hey where did you come from...i was one a walk " she lied as he walked now the allyway "um diamond can i ask you a question " she asked him then she looked at the building "is that were kaityln lives " she asked him, she was kind of heart broken due to him being with her "i wish had someone...too" she sighed.

"Oh, hey Ash. I didn't think you'd be up now, then again, I dint think Kaitlyn would be either." Diamond sighed. "Yea, this is Kaitlyn's house, she let me stay over for the night." Diamond smiled. "Beside that, really Im just planning to go home, and lie down all day, since its Saturday, I just want to sleep." Diamond sighed. "Besides what I just said, what are you doing today?" Diamond asked.

Ash smiled at him and she walked up to him and she hugged him "shes not your real girlfriend right..." she drooped then she looked him in his eyes "....today im gonna go to the arcade..um wanna come?" she asked then she pulled away from him and she grinned at him "i wish i had a boyfriend who was a great as you" she said quietly

(OOC: So I think half of us have moved on to the next day, while the rest haven't gone to sleep yet...)

BIC:
"Wha-!" Kit-Kat couldn't help but let out a cry as a rather sharp turn was taken by Vega in the direction he was not expecting to go. Although, quite soon after said turn, they had arrived at the arcade, which the GPS helpfully pointed out at the best of times. (OOC: *sarcasm intensifies*) Giggling at Vega's reaction, Kagami let her feet touch the wet ground, bowed to him like he had to her, playing along, saying "why, but of course!" and entering the building. She was afraid she'd receive a ruthless talking to by her friend if she told him she had never been to an arcade, so she tried to hide her amazement when she walked in and saw endless rows of, in her own words, 'old-timey' games, but the sparkle in her glasses-covered eyes could not be hidden. "Cool..." she said quietly to herself, looking the whole place over. The walls, floor, and even the ceiling were a darker shade to contrast all the bright, vibrant colors emitted by the machines, and the contrast was stunning to Kit-Kit. Unsure of how to get started, she casually turned around to face Vega and asked him a question she hoped didn't sound as awkward as she though it did, a hand on her hip: "So, uh, do we just start playing, or do we need coins or whatever, or...?"

OOC: Thats what I feel, but I'm just rolling with it for now.

BIC: "Well kinda. I think's she really getting close to me, but I'm still kinda warming up to her. I mean she's nice, letting me stay at her house. But I still don't know, but if anything its kinda of a 75/100 kinda thing." Diamond sighed. "The arcade? Eh, I guess. Just note I may fall asleep." Diamond sighed.

"Well, I've never been to this arcade in particular, but I'm pretty sure we need coins. Let's see here... a-ha! Follow me."

In order to retrieve coins, Vega walked to a machine labeled "Coin Trade Machine", holding his wallet with one hand and Kit-Kat's hand with the other. The machine had instructions on the front of it, instructing him to put in X amount of money to receive Y amount of coins. He put five dollars in, and received 25 coins in return. "Sick, the last one I went to was 3 coins per dollar. This place already rocks!" Vega mumbled to himself, turning to Kit-Kat.

"Ahem... as the winner of Smash Bros, I give to you 13 of these coins. I take the other twelve. Now, what game do you wanna try out first? There's, uh... Donkey Kong, Pac-Man... uh... hey, there's an air hockey table? Wow, this place is cool! Anyways, we can do some more lookin' around for games if you want, those are just the ones I could see from here. Your pick, Kirby-Kat~" He said, gesturing to the vast amount of rows upon rows of video games - and air hockey - that stood behind the two.

Ash smiled at him then she took his hand "i wanted us to be together...but its ok ..." she hugged him "cmon lets go it will be fun even if you do fall asleep " she started walking to the arcade "cmon lazy pants ....its gonna be alot better than sleeping at home " she grinned at him.

"Pfft!" Kit-Kat made a weird sound with her mouth. "'Three coins per dollar'?" she repeated, having heard Vega's quiet words, laughing. "Rip!" When he offered her more coins than he had, her first thought was to deny it, give him the extra coin, but she did not exeggcute her plan. (OOC: Sorry not sorry.) Instead, she took the coins in her free hand, smiling. "Thanks!" Kit-Kat said to Vega, giggling at the name she was given by him, shoving the coins into her pocket, and turning to look over the wide variety of games. Having also heard him say something about a game called 'air hockey' the kitsune gijinka became curious. Starting into the mass of electronics before them, she looked around for whatever may look like something worthy of the name 'air hockey'.

It took a few minutes, but she assumed that she had found it. Before her stood a white table when tiny holes littering the top, accompanied with blue-and-red stripes, and two hand-held strikers sitting atop it. Looking back to Vega, Kit-Kat pointed at the deserted table. "Is that the 'air hockey'?" she asked, head tilted slightly. "It sounded kinda cool, and by the looks of it, if this is the game, it is kinda cool..."

Well, that was dumb, Kit-Kat thought, regretting her word choice. I probably sound like an idiot who knows nothing about anything! Ugh! I hope to God I didn't sound as stupid as I feel right now... I should really play more video games, get to know more about them, now that I think about it. They really do seem cool, too. Man, I've been missing out, apparently!

"Oh, you wanna play air hockey? Well, this game is pretty simple," Vega said, sticking a coin into the side of the table and causing it to turn on. "Ya see, one of us stands at each side of the table, and we each try to hit that puck in the center into the goal at the opposite end using these things."

He picked up one of the mallets, a blue one as opposed to the red one that sat by Kit-Kat. "I think it's the first person to 10 points wins? I dunno." Vega shrugged, wings buzzing for a second with annoyance. "Ya ready? Now, I must warn you... I'm pretty garbage at this game. Even if you haven't ever played this game, we're probably still on the same page."

An awkward sounding laugh escaped Vega's lips as he slowly hit the puck towards Kit-Kat's side, having her get a feel for hitting it with the mallet. "Here it comes~!"

"Oh, okay," Kit-Kat replied to the rules, standing on the side of the table opposite Vega and taking the red striker in her hand. The puck had been hit in her direction, and out of fear of not knowing what she was doing, she whacked the slim, black piece of plastic with all her might, making it soar off the table. Covering her mouth with both hands, striker dropped on the table before her, Kit-Kat's face quickly returned to a bright red color out of embarrassment. "Oh, God! I'm sorry!" she apologized, hands now covering her eyes. "I seriously didn't mean to do that! Where'd the thing go?" Dropping to her hands and knees, Kagami crawled around on the floor, over to where she assumed the puck had rolled off to, eyes narrowed so she could see a bit clearer in the dark. "I'm so not smart!" she told herself, accidentally hitting her head on an arcade game. "Ow!"

To top off the awful chain of events, poor Kit-Kat could've sworn she heard a wolf whistle from behind her. Quickly, she sat on her heels, tails outstretched behind her, looking back at the source with a scowl on her face. Sure enough, she saw a Harris Hawk gijinka standing behind her, looking down to her with a grin on his face, wings fully extended for reasons she did not want to think about. Actually considering taking out her stick, which she thought was still in her pocket, even though it was not, Kit-Kat growled at the man, who merely chuckled. Quickly, as she turned back around to continue her search for the missing puck, she shot a glance to Vega, brow furrowed in annoyance and slight fear. She wanted the man gone, so she tried to ignore the feeling of his eyes on her back as she, still sitting on her heels, felt the floor for anything that could potentially be the puck.

(OOC: What have I done!?)

"Hey, it's fine Kit-Kat, I'll help yo-"

A whistle sound caught Vega's attention, and after locating the source, he wasn't exactly too pleased. Some other gijinka whistled at Kit-Kat as she frantically searched around for the puck that she accidentally launched. Wings buzzing furiously with anger, he stepped in front of Kit-Kat defensively. "Hey, why don'tcha go bother someone else. She's off limits, so buzz off." Vega stated matter-of-factly, his wings buzzing still and producing a loud and obnoxious hum.

He looked back down at Kit-Kat, noticing exactly why he was whistling at her. The newly gained information placed on his face a pinkish hue, but focusing back on the other male gijinka completely wiped it away. He glared at him, arms still outstretched. "Kit-Kat, you keep on lookin', I'll get this guy to leave," Vega growled, gaze not wavering from the male's general direction.

(OOC: I dunno, but either he goes peacefully or it's about to go down XD)

"Thanks, Vega," Kagami replied to her friend, back still turned to him, a relieved smile on her face.

"'Kit-Kat', you say, 'Vega'?" said the gijinka, folding his wings behind him and taking a step closer to the male who protected her, the smirk never leaving his lips or even faltering. "That's a mighty fine name you've got there," he told Kagami, leaning to the side to get a better look at her, so Vega would not be in the way. "'Off limits', you say? Aw, how cute~," he teased, now standing up straight, poking the dragonfly gijinka's nose, smirk growing as he opened his mouth, revealing his perfect, white teeth. "Tell me, 'Vega', how much of 'Kit-Kat''s 'limits' have you surpassed, hm~?"

At the question the Harris Hawk gijinka asked, Kagami whipped her head around, forgetting about the puck for a moment as her face became the reddest it could be, growing even more colorful than the glasses she wore to the point where she was actually afraid it would explode. Back against the game she had been searching under, she glared daggers up to the man, who could somehow see the blush covering her face in the lack of light.

"How adorable," he growled, stepping to the side of Vega Kit-Kat had crawled to during her search for the puck, licking his lips suggestively. "I'll take that as none~." As he said this, the gijinka pointed at Kit-Kat, who rushed back behind Vega, burying her face in her knees.

Even though there was nothing she could've done to prevent this from happening, poor Kagami felt that this situation was entirely her fault. Through her knees, she apologized to Vega, not quite sure if he could hear her, blush unfaltering. "I'm so sorry. I'm super, super sorry. This is my fault. I'm sorry..."

(OOC: How will he react to this? >:3 )

Last edited:
Vega's mind went completely blank. Here this hawk guy was, trying to steal Kit-Kat away from him. Kit-Kat herself was apologizing like this was her fault. If Vega had his shades, he would've slowly removed them before doing what he did. First he took a step back. Then a step forward. Then another step forward. Followed by another.

Then he nailed the guy in the stomach. Hard.

In more of a growl then a tone of speech, he flew slightly above the disgusting gijinka man, glaring daggers - no, practically glaring Buster Swords at him - and spoke. "You are gonna leave. Right. Now. Or should I continue? She's not yours, and you need to learn that, got it?" He spat at him menacingly, still not thinking about his actions before acting.

Vega was already prepared to unleash another fist of fury. He was mad, angrier than he could ever remember being. Nobody, and he meant nobody, was going to mess with Kit-Kat. Not on his watch.

(OOC: Consider your question answered >:3 )

"Ooph-!" The gijinka man held his stomach, where he had just been punched, doubling over. Quickly, though, he regained his composure, not lifting his head while he looked up at Vega's face, his smirk returning. "'Not mine'? Well, that's pretty obvious, now isn't it?" he mused, arms crossed over his chest. "The thing is: I intend to change that." Dropping to his knees, the Harris Hawk gijinka tried reaching for Kit-Kat from under Vega's feet.

In response to this, Kit-Kat, who had been terrified from the moment he was punched, kicked him in the jaw. "Get away from us, creep!" she yelled, kicking him again with her other foot.

Again, the man made another sound. "Ack!" Retracting his head, he stood, hand rubbing his jaw, as he backed up a step or two. "Thith ithen't over, you hear me? I'll be back, tho thtay tharp!" he spoke with a lisp, unfolding his wings and taking off, landing on the other side of the arcade.

Eyes wide, Kagami looked up at the back of Vega's head, a smile slowly forming into a huge, toothy grin. "You did it! He's gone!" she said, pulling one of Vega's feet back down to the ground, hugging his leg after doing so. "Oh, I can't thank you enough! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Kit-Kat giggled, once again looking up to Vega.

Ash and diamond walked to the arcade and she saw the hawk and the dragonfly fighting ... "wow...hehe that hawk got beat up " she walked over near them and she saw racing game "hey diamond wanna play this one?" she asked him then she looked at the other two Jjikan " hello" she waved at them then she grinned

Vega watched as the hawk man took off, leaving them be for now. He was about to turn around to face Kit-Kat when he was pulled down to the ground by the aforementioned gijinka girl.

"Oh, I can't thank you enough! Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"Hey hey, if you're gonna hug me, I'm up here... but I can fix that."

Vega bent down to Kit-Kat's level and pulled her into a hug. "It's okay now, I'm still here. You aren't hurt, are you?" He asked sincerely, staring into her eyes.

For a moment, he felt himself drifting closer and closer to her. He gradually pulled Kit-Kat closer to him, and was about to-

"Hello."

Vega's eyes widened, his entire face turning bright red. Ash was standing in front of them, waving and grinning. Accompanying him was none other than Diamond. He snapped his head in their general direction, having to look up at them thanks to him being on the ground with Kit-Kat. "O-o-oh, uh, h-hey guys! H-how's it g-goin'? F-fancy s-seeing you here, a-at the arcade!" He stuttered like a fool, for whatever reason still not letting go of Kit-Kat's waist.

Once again, Kit-Kat giggled at Vega's actions. Nodding, she replied to his question. "Yeah, I'm okay." As his face came closer to her own, the kitsune gijinka felt warmth reenter her cheeks, once again taking over all her features. Just as she was about to seal the deal, a voice sounded from nearby, darkening the red on her face. "Um... Hi?" she asked more than said, slowly raising a hand and awkwardly waving at an Arctic Wolf gijinka, who stood with Diamond. At the sight of the familiar face, Kagami's already-wide eyes widened even more, and her speech faded to impossibility. "U...Uh..." Looking at the back of Vega's head, she secretly wished that he would do all the talking at the moment, which by now had been going smoothly for her. The most awkward of laughs escaped her lips as she looked back up at the two from her spot on the floor, a tiny smile on her burning red face.

Ash sighed then she smiled at them "i'm ash...um..would you like to be my friends as well...right now diamond is my only friend ..and hes kind of mean sometimes but hes ok " she looked at diamond and she smiled at him then she looked at vega "so are yal a couple or something...i mean you did protect her from that hawk btw that was awesome " she smiled at him.

"A-a couple?... Well... I mean..." Vega tripped over his own words, trying to answer Ash's question. "Kit-Kat, are we actually a couple? I-I don't get it, I mean, we both like each other, so... does that mean..."

He could feel his face getting redder and redder every passing second, his wings starting to buzz once again like they had at school. "W-we'll be your friends, right Kit-Kat? C'mon, let's get up, I'll look for the puck," he said, picking Kit-Kat up onto her feet.

Thus began the search for the puck. He looked in the direction that the puck was sent in and eventually found it. It almost blended in with the black area surrounding it, but thanks to his eyes, he spotted it easily. A quick flick of the wrist and it was in his hands. "Got it! We can keep on playing, Kit-Kat! Just remember not to hit it too hard, kay?" Vega said almost sarcastically, walking back to the table and putting the puck down.

"Kit-Kat, are we actually a couple? I-I don't get it, I mean, we both like each other, so... does that mean..."

After a moment or so of silence, Kit-Kat mentally shook her head, looking first up to the gijinka and human that had approached them, then to Vega, a blank expression on her face. "Uh... Y-Y-Yeah, r-right? Th-That would-d-d ma-make the-the most-t s-s-sense, w-wouldn't i-it?"

Her expression grew vaguer and vaguer as she thought about how she had answered the question. She never stuttered, and definitely never that bad! The heck's wrong with me!?

"Yeah, we'll be your friends!" Finally, the weirdness had left her. Allowing Vega to help her stand, Kit-Kat thanked him, once again, for finding the puck, walking over to the table and picking up her striker for the second time. Looking over to Ash and Diamond, her small smile grew slightly. "Hold on," she said to Vega, holding up a finger as a gesture for him to wait, and turned to the Arctic Wolf gijinka. "I'm sorry, I'm not sure I remember your name... Could I get a reminder? I'm Kagami, but everyone calls me Kit-Kat." As she spoke, she held a hand out to Ash for her to shake.

Ash smiled at them and she had sparkles in her eyes, " really You will be my friends " Ash said , looking at Kit-kat and vega, A large grin spread across his face " My name is Ash Kit-Kat " she smiled at her then she shook her hand "Also Kit-kat do you like Kit-Kats " she joked at her name.

"Nice to meet ya, Ash!" Kit-Kat replied, smile growing even more. At the mention of the Kit-Kat candy bars, her head tilted to the side, and she glanced back at Vega, tails ruffled and an ear perked up. "Wha...? Is that where the name came from?" she asked nobody in particular, but it seemed to be directed to Ash. "You might hate me for this, but, uh..." She scratched the back of her head sheepishly. "...I've never really tried a Kit-Kat before..." Chuckling awkwardly, she turned back to the game, once again picking up her red striker. "Go ahead and laugh, I don't care. Those thingys do seem really good, though. I've seen commercials for them. But y'know what? It kinda sounds like we're talking about cannibalism here..." Her smile grew again, and a laugh escaped her lips. Just thinking about Kit-Kat eating Kit-Kats was enough to make her break down in hysterical laughter... for whatever reason. "Oh God. That sounds way too morbid! Sorry, I'm dumb..." Again, she laughed, holding onto the edge of the table as she fell to her knees, forehead on her hands. "What's wrong with me right now? It must be the lack of sleep! I never laugh this much! I swear I'm okay... at least I think I am, anyway!"

Sure enough, she could feel her eyes grow heavier by the minute as the sleep she never had caught up with her. As quickly as it had started, her laughing fit ended, and she stood up again, finally ready to play the game. "God, I'm sorry about that..."

(OOC: I honestly dunno what I just typed. I think I'm the one with the lack of sleep here.)

Ash looked down at her and she sneakered then she helped her stand straight. She smiled at her and she looked around if anyone was still at the place "oh Kit-Kat its ok...people ask me why is my name ash if im an Arctic wolf...hehe its quiet funny because ashes come from heat and i am an ice cold girl " she smiled at her

Ash then looked at her then she laughed " Kit...Can i call you Kit..so i don't think i'm gonna eat you" she smiled at her then she grinned "hey Kit....Im glad we are friends..."

Vega had a mini panic attack when Kit-Kat toppled over with exhaustion. Come to think of it, he didn't really sleep yet either, and after all that had happened, he really kind of needed it. Thinking about sleep made him tired, so he stopped.

"Kay, ya ready? Now, I said before that I'm pretty bad at this game, so there's that. Let's try not to lose the puck again, but if ya do, I'll go get it, no worries!" He said with a thumbs up, gently hitting the puck so it slid slowly to Kit-Kat's side of the table. "Here's a warm-up shot for ya."

The blush from earlier still hadn't let his face entirely, and he was painfully aware of it, but he let it slide. Suddenly, a semi-devious idea popped into Vega's head. With a smirk, he spoke. "Hey, Ash and Diamond..." he began to say in an almost sing-songy voice. His words were primarily directed at Diamond, the word 'payback' echoing in the back of his mind. "So, are you two, like, a thing now?"

Ash turned red before she looked at Vega and she whimpered "i wish but no he dates some other girl " she walked away from them and she sat down at a table and she sighed "i wish...." she laid her head down. she then pulled out her phone and she began to play clash of clans on her phone.

Ash looked at the table for second then she laid her head down on the table and she began to cry . "im never gonna find someone" she whimpered.

"'Kit', huh? A nickname for a nickname? Sure, why not!" Kit-Kat replied to Ash, before tapping the puck with her striker lightly, causing it to coast along the table over to Vega's side, who began to tease both Ash and Diamond. Smirking along with him, Kagami turned her head to look at the two. "You two are honestly kinda adorable..." she told the Arctic Wolf gijinka and human, laughing lightly. When Ash broke down in tears, the kitsune gijinka felt very bad, and she walked over to her, placing a hand on her back and rubbing it gently. "It's alright... It'll be okay..." Doing so made Kit-Kat whip her head up to look at Diamond, brow furrowed. "Who're ya dating, anyway?"

The thought of Ash wanting a relationship with Diamond made Kit-Kat's own potential relationship return to her mind. Yes, she did like Vega, but she did just meet him today. I'm thinking we should probably wait on that, but I dunno... Up to him, I guess.

Ash got up and she hugged Kit "Kit hes not really dating anyone hes just faking it so his sercet of him faking to be a Jjikan " she sighed then she Looked at diamond "wait you think its adorable .." she smiled at her and she hugged her "thanks that means alot...i wish he would date me...cuz i do like him"

"O-oh... oh crud... oh, I'm so sorry, I... ugh, great. Now I look like a jerk. Lovely."

Vega cursed at himself mentally, wishing he hadn't said anything. He just wanted to get back at Diamond for making him look foolish earlier, but it didn't exactly take a turn for the better. He rushed over to Ash's side, apologizing like crazy. "I-I'm so sorry, I didn't know, I didn't mean for this to happen, I had no idea, I'm so sorry, don't be mad at me, I didn't... I'm sorry."

With a sigh, he calmed himself down. "Listen, Ash..." he began to speak in a calmer, more quiet voice. "I didn't know that you felt that way. If I had known something was happening, then I wouldn't have said a wo- wait what?"

Ash mentioned Diamond faking to be a gijinka, which confused him to no end - until he remembered the wolf boy from his last class. Vega stood up taller, then looked at Diamond. "Hold up. Lemme get this straight. He... was you?... Why, though? Aren't we friends? Why would you need to look like a gijinka?" Vega asked, curiosity laced throughout voice, a hint of regret still left over from his apologizing.

"Look like a giji-" Kit-Kat began, turning around to look at Diamond and Vega after hugging Ash, before she, too, remembered the male from earlier, thanks to Vega's words.

"I thought we were friends. Now I'm not so sure," she said, glaring at Diamond, glasses moving very slowly down to the tip of her nose. "Why did you lie to us, anyway? Was it some kind of stupid joke? Because it wasn't funny. At all."

Why- or, more importantly, how- does Ash like this guy? wondered Kagami, brow furrowed.

"You didn't have to act like a gijinka if you hate us that much, y'know," she continued, now facing him fully, hand on a hip. "But, then again, if you really did hate us, you wouldn't've helped me earlier today like you did... I don't even know what to think about you anymore! What the heck!?"

Ash sighed "you know...im starting to not like him " she rubbed her arm and she looked at Kit and she drooped "hey guys are you going somewhere ...soon...if so can i come with yal " she sighed then she started walking outside "i found friends so now i dont care for diamond " Ash said before she went outside and she laid on the side of the building and she began to cry "im never gonna find anyone one how would care for me like those too"

(OOC: Aww Ash is alone..)

Last edited: