• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy RP

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
“Eh? What do you mean your not done Yet??” Braxer exclaimed. “I just totally rocked your world!”

“Y-Yeah! And my Goblin official is gonna take another 500 life points from you! You can’t beat us!”

More so saying that defensively rather as a matter of fact. Their field was strong...but now they had no face downs or hands to speak of. They had to ride that wave all the way to the end

Elana breathed out when she drew a card. "I activate Pot of Greed. I draw two cards. Now I activate Burden of the Mighty. All of your monsters lose 100 ATK times their own level. Now I summon Jet Synchron. I use it and my partner's monster for one final Synchro Summon! Stardust Dragon! Now then. My final Junk Destroyer. Attack their Goblin Maurauding Squad. And Stardust Dragon. Attack their Giant Orc!"

Last edited:

In a flash, Giant Orc and The Marauding squad were destroyed by the superior monsters, leaving the pair of Hooligans at 4100 Life Points, facing down their enemy’s 400.

“all our strong monsters are destroyed.” Braxer groaned. “And your Goblin king is at 0 ATK!”

“y-yeah? It don’t matter.” Bix chuckled. “Cause I can just end my turn right now and just let nature run it’s course! Ha! Come on Goblin official! Condemn their life points!”

“Wait- Bix!”

Confident in his scheme, Bix ended his turn. As the enemy turn started, their standby phase would approach with the official writing their names on his scroll, stealing a final 500 life points from them.

Jira looked over to see Noah approaching, and shifted awkwardly. Although it had been quite a while since their little duel, Jira still wasn't that big of a fan of the other duelist. Still, he knew that Willow and Noah were pretty good friends, so he decided to stick with just a polite nod to Noah.
"Hey." Jira said. "I think I'm ready for it. I'm teaming up with Tobias, and hopefully we're going to do pretty well."
With that, Jira turned back towards Willow.
"So, who are you teaming up with?" Jira asked Willow.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
(Elizabeth POV)

Elizabeth stand back up and went to follow her new teammate. "Right behind ya partner." Elizabeth then glanced at the duel field. "We might want to start running, it seems like the duel right now is about to end and it would really suck if we're the next team to play without notifying somebody." Elizabeth then ran pass Dahlia to get a little head start so they could maybe find a teacher or someone that's how that they were teaming up.

"Wait, what?!" Dahlia said, turning back to look. To her complete and utter surprise, it was those two Slifer Red bozos that had came out on top! Her face turning a little red in anger, the Obelisk Blue quickly ran after Elizabeth to find a teacher.
"What took you so long to find a partner, anyway? I would have thought that a duelist like you would have a ton of people asking to partner up?" Dahlia asked. Catching sight of a teacher, Dahlia skidded to a stop.
"This way!" Dahlia said to Elizabeth, cutting a quick left down a hallway.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
(Elizabeth POV)

Elizabeth went towards her teammate as they both saw a teacher up ahead, and as Elizabeth heard Dahlia question she scowled. "Oh trust me there were, but all of them were idiots that only cared about my looks instead of my skill, me being obelisk blue was just a added bonus for them."

Elizabeth attitude changed back to normal as they approach the teacher. "Hello professor, sorry if this is inconvenient for you but, we would like to make some last-second changes so me and my friend here can form a team for this tournament."

The teacher looked at Elizabeth for a moment before Dahlia piped up.
"Uh, actually it's not that big of a change. I'm already in the tournament, my partner just bailed on me today. Elizabeth was nice enough to sub in for him." Dahlia explained, gesturing to the other Obelisk Blue girl. Adjusting his glasses, the teacher scrolled through his tablet and tapped it a few times before nodding.
"Well, it's a little bit last second. But it still works. Good luck, ladies." The teacher said, closing his tablet and nodding to the girls. The man then turned and continued walking down the hallway.

Dahlia let out a relieved breath, leaning against the wall. She was back in the tournament. The Obelisk Blue girl took out her deck box and began to look through it.
"Elizabeth, does your deck use many Fairy Types? One of my boss monsters is the Splendid Venus, but if that affects your deck too much I can switch her out for the Tripper Mercury." Dahlia said to Elizabeth, talking strategy.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
(Elizabeth POV)

Elizabeth giggled. "No, my deck is entirely full of plant types. My way of dueling is to put counters on my opponent monsters and use those counters against them, but don't let that stop you from going all out, you don't have to worry about me if it hurts my deck." Elizabeth smiling brightly at Dahlia

"Will Obelisk Blue students Elizabeth and Dahlia come to the duel room to face against your opponents please." The school's PA system said to notify the two duelist.

"Sounds like that's our cue, I hope our opponent's won't be too annoyed after we win." Elizabeth grinned as she said that and started walking off towards the duel room.

"Hi Jira, Noah." Willow absent-mindedly greeted her friends as she looked at the Slifer Red dorm. "I'm supposed to meet up with my tag team partner, but they didn't show up. I've been waiting for atleast 15 minutes now and the tournament is already on its way, what if they forgot?" The Slifer Red paced back and forth anxiously before facing Noah. "You wouldn't happen to still need a partner, right Noah?" It was a long shot, just asking him when plenty of people probably asked him, but she was desperate.

------

"Well well well, look at that. They won round one. I knew they had it in them." Bob couldn't stop a smug bubble of pride from bubbling up in his chest. Their decks were similar, but they sure supported each other quite nicely. Sure, there were kinks here and there, but they had actually a decent chance to make it far in the tournament. Beatdown decks like theirs were not foolproof, but they were easy to learn for beginners. Today was a good day, if only Weasel showed up in time. Who knows what he was doing now?

“We...we did it? WE DID IT! Hahaha!!” Bix grinned, punching the air.

“Well! We didn’t get annihilated first round. I’m surprised enough as is!”

Bix and Braxer gave themselves a bro hug, laughing out loud as they did it. They expected to lose badly, so one could imagine their excitement. Walking off the stage, they made their way to where Bob was. Bix was practically jumping up and down.

“Did you see us? W-We were doing great!”

“Yeah, and we didn’t need to use that machine dragon yet.” Braxer chuckled, crossing his arms. “A tourney is easy for weaklings like us if the competition is even weaker. Ha!”

“It is time.”

Tobias had emerged from the shadows as if he were a part of the wall, putting his hand on Jira’s shoulder. The lurker had seemingly been there and around the conversation, but hadn’t made himself known. His eyes focused on Jira, Tobias looked determined to win this next duel

Shaking her head, Dahlia switched out her monster anyway. Putting her deck back into her deck box, Dahlia quickly walked alongside Elizabeth.
"You shouldn't be too overconfident. It's likely that our opponents have had a few days to work together on a strategy, one to better merge their decks together. We don't have that." Dahlia said.

Two Obelisk Blue girls made their way into the duel arena, Dahlia taking her place on the left side. Impatiently, the Obelisk Blue girl crossed her arms and activated her duel disk. Now to see who their opponents were...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jira flinched in surprise at the sudden voice and hand on his shoulder. Luckily, the voice was a familiar one. Hopefully the hand would be too. Slowly looking back, Jira's look of nervousness turned to one of relief. He smiled a toothy grin at his Ra Yellow friend.
"You know it." Jira said. The Slifer Red nodded to Noah and Willow.
"Good luck. Maybe we'll end up dueling later." Jira said, giving Willow a thumbs up. He began to walk towards the duel arena.

"Where you been? Well, I suppose it doesn't matter. How are you feeling?" Jira asked Tobias as the pair made their way towards the arena.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the Arena, the third-year Obelisk Blue student known as the 'Souless Duelist', Lance Lanthorn, was moving to get a better seat. His sister was dueling soon, and the third year student was interested to see how his sister's deck had improved since he had seen it last. As he walked through, the duelist paused on hearing some excited voices. The pair of Slifer Red students that had won last round were celebrating their victory with their friend. Lance had watched their duel. They had done pretty well... like many duelists in Slifer Red, they had potential.
"Hey." Lance said to Bix and Braxer, pausing as he walked by. "That was an impressive duel. It takes good teamwork to take on decks like the ones your opponents had. Keep up the good work."
The adjusting his glasses, Lance walked away.

“A expert painter must first examine the canvas before even the first stroke of a brush...” Tobias started. “And such is my perspective to the dueling field. Setting and attendees are important, as every minor detail could be crucial...”

In his field of work, Tobias spent hours examining one wall of glyphs, so patience and perception were branded into his being. One could not have too much intel.

“Why do you ask this of me? Could it be to calm your own active nerves?”

Braxer and Bix were interrupted mid conversation with Bob when a mysterious stranger walked in on them, complimenting their performance. They hadn’t seen them a day in their lives, not even during their pranks. Looking to each other and then back to the stranger, they sheepishly rubbed the back of their necks.

“pssssh, it ain’t nothin’.” Braxer chuckled.

“Y-Yeah...I didn’t know what was goin’ in half the time with those synchro-mono-gongos.”

After the stranger left, they weren’t given time to think about why they came up to the pair before another voice had joined in the conversation, a odd yet familiar voice...

“Having fun yet boys?”

Weasel revealed himself, draped over three chairs directly behind them. The two slider reds turned to him in surprise.

“Boss! Good to see you back with us!”

“Y-Yeah! Did you see the fight!? Did ya like that we won?!”

Weasel poked his cheek childishly. “Hum...actually I was routing for the toons.”

“WHAT!?!” They exclaimed in unison.

“I like Saturday morning cartoons, so bleeeeeh.” Weasel teases them, pulling down an eyelid and sticking out his tongue.

weasel then hung upside down, draping himself between Bob and Braxer, his eyes half shut in a confident expression.

“So Bobby B, you ready to play your part in helping whittle ol’ me?”

Willow sighed in relief, she had a reliable partner that would show up at every match. "Sounds like a plan. Let's see how well our decks help each other, because I know you can mop the floor with like half of these guys." Shaking his hand, she grinned. It wasn't nice to her partner, but they didn't show up at all and didn't inform her before hand. "Good luck Jira and Tobias, we'll watch your match! If we do duel, I want a no holds barred match. Maybe we'll get trounced by Kaiju, maybe we'll get a replay of my match with Jira. We'll see." Waving at her friends, the Slifer Red turned to her new partner. "What deck are you gonna bring? Your Gem-Knights?"

---------

"I did see you and for a first match, it wasn't half bad. Your decks had a nice combination together and that finish was a safe one. Sure, there were points of improvement here and there, but you'd pass my class if I were a teacher. I'm proud of you two, continue this streak and remember what I told you regarding 'spare change'. If someone asks for it, you will not give all of it." Bob smiled at the two Slifer Reds whilst giving them a slightly cryptic reminder of the dual sized coins they had and how to avoid being caught. He just hoped they actually caught up on it in time.

A student passed by and complimented Braxter and Bix, leaving Bob with raised eyebrows. "Congratulations, that was an impressed Obelisk Blue. I don't know how you did it, but that's an impressive feat nontheless. I have yet to do something like that." The Obelisk Blue student wouldn't be the only visitor they'd get today, as Weasel's voice was heard not too far away and Bob felt the threat of an incoming headache.

“Hum...actually I was routing for the toons.”

And there it was. The Ra Yellow sighed as he clenched the bridge of his nose. "Of course, because why support your friends? Spreading discord and confusion is much more fun, regardless of any kind of progress they made."

Bob's eyelid twitched as Weasel asked him to play his part to help the Slifer Red. "Did you have to make that rhyme? I have no clue what is going on, but none of us have to duel now so I might as well. What've you got for me?"

“Yeah...why would we give someone change anyway? Do you know how much money I got on me?”

Braxer completely misunderstood what Bob said, turning his pockets inside out sow Bob could see what he meant when the coin fell out. He grabbed it as it fell, seeming mildly annoyed before it clicked.

“Oh...spare change. Yeah I got what your saying now...”

Weasel meanwhile waggled his finger in front of Bob, as if he was getting ahead of himself.

“Oh don’t worry your little head off Bobbles, all you gotta do is act natural and try to win this useless little tournament.” Weasel spoke booping him on the nose. “I just need the publicity and to have my face out there for the second stage of the plan...”

"One day, you'll publish a list of nicknames and half of them are just for me. I don't know what you're playing at, but I'll bite. I want to win anyway, so your plan doesn't really get in my way. My machines will do their best to get us far into this tournament, and I should be able to defeat those Synchro Monsters Braxter and Bix faced." Bob said to Weasel before turning to the victors of the previous round. "Note to self: Don't try to be subtle around those two brick walls."

"So, any strategy talk or do we go in guns blazing? I don't exactly desire to be crippled by your spells and traps after all."

"Well, I guess. I guess I was just curious if you were feeling nervous. I know I feel a little nervous. I mean, last time I dueled in front of a large group I got demolished in one turn." Jira admitted. The Slifer Red went silent for a moment, thinking back to his duel with Noah. But the moment passed and his smile returned.

"Eh, even if I go down in one turn now it won't really matter. I'm just gonna have fun. And try to win. That too." Jira said as the pair made their way to the arena. Taking a deep breath, Jira activated his duel disk and inserted his deck. He gave Tobias a thumbs up.
"Here we go!" Jira said before entering the arena. It was now that the Slifer Red was able to get a look at their opponents for the first time. Two girls stood across from them. The first appeared to be a first year girl with short brown hair and blue eyes. The second looked a little older, with dark maroon hair. Obelisk Blues. Both of them. For a moment, Jira seemed to waiver. How were they supposed to beat that?

But the moment passed, and an excited grin came across his face. These ladies probably had some pretty cool decks, and Jira was excited to see them.
"Alright!" Jira said, turning towards Tobias and flipping up his Godzilla hood. "Let's do this!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few moments, Dahlia watched as Elizabeth and her opponents walked into the arena. A Slifer Red in a Godzilla hood and a strange Ra Yellow in a scarf. Quite an unusual pair, but Dahlia didn't want to be too overconfident. No matter the opponent, she had to be careful. Even if the one of the opponents was a Slifer Red.
"Are you ready?" Dahlia asked Elizabeth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Lance found a slightly better seat to view the duel from. The Obelisk Blue scanned the arena and crowd as the duel was getting close to starting, and found a rather interesting sight. The pair of Slifer Reds that Lance had spoken too earlier, along with their Ra Yellow friend, had been joined by another Slifer Red student. A rather familiar looking Slifer Red student, one with a red bandanna and black and white hair. This was the one that Dahlia had told him about...

A small smile creeping across his face, Lance leaned forward and watched Weasel and his friends. While he was too far away to hear what the group were saying too each other, he didn't really need to. It already looked like they were up to no good. In truth, Lance was a little bit of a fan of Weasel's pranks. It certainly made living at this school a lot more interest. The Obelisk Blue wondered what he was up to this time...

“Mhm, very nice, very nice.” Weasel nodded up and down in response to Bob’s strategy. “Juuuust don’t bamboozle your little brain, the prank will show it’s colors in time. Just know that the only way I’d cripple you in the match is if I WANT to cripple you. Just don’t bore me, mmk?”

Weasel winked at him, as if insinuating that he could cripple him at any given time if he so desired. His goals still appeared a mystery, which were still a head scratcher for Braxer and Bix, who were always in the loop with the next prank.

“So you are nervous...”

listening to his partner’s explanation about how he was defeated in public last time he had a match, Tobias put a hand to his scarf covered chin, closing his eyes in thought.

“What I have learned is that the thoughts of the masses are insignificant, for they do not weave the fabric of your destiny, only you have that power. The only way they can effect you in this manner is if you allow them to. The sands of time attempt to wipe away the ancient past with every passing moment...yet the pyramids stands high and mighty...”

Tobias attempted to convince Jira to ignore the setting they were in and focus on what was important, which at least the latter seemed to come natural to him. Watching his partner flip his hood in preparation for battle, he closed his eyes, reciting an ancient hymn. Once finished, he flashed open his eyes, opening. His duel disk.

“They say one’s dueling style mirror’s their users personality...” he said to his opponent’s. “Let’s see who you really are...!”

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
(Elizabeth POV)

Elizabeth giggled a bit. "Don't worry about me, just because I'm overconfident doesn't mean I'll underestimate my opponents, let's just have some fun while we're at it." Elizabeth looked towards the referee and waved at him. "We're ready on this side referee."

(Noah POV)

"Yup, I'll we using my gem knights, my other deck doesn't do well in tag teams though, do you want to watch Jira's Match? we can come up with a few strategies to maybe beat them or his opponents if one of them wins the duel."

"Why would you cripple me? You'd effectively be playing 2v1 then unless you also manage to cripple the opponents, which not a lot of cards can do." Bob let out a frustrated sigh before putting his hands on his hips. "You better know what you're doing, I can't exactly get far in this tournament if you hinder me." He threw a glance at the field where two new teams were about to duel, two Obelisk Blues versus a Slifer Red and Ra Yellow. If he had to make bets, he'd say the Obelisks would crush them. "Huh, cool hoodie. Wonder where he got it? Maybe there's one for me too." He thought out loud as Jira's hoodie was the center of his attention.

--------

"Knights and Gladiators, what a team. I just hope we can see them at their full power." Willow confessed. "We've got nothing better to do, right? So I'm down for it. I know Jira packs some serious power in his deck, even if it takes a while to get them on the field. Dogoran for example is as strong as Heraklinos and doesn't require any tributes to get on the field, although his support is a bit frail. Without those cards, he doesn't have much to fall back on other than his monsters. I am not quite sure what Tobias uses other than a sword, but their decks probably help support each other."

The referee looked from one side of the duel zone to the other before nodding and gesturing for both sides to begin.
"I think that it's proper for ladies to go first, don't you? I draw." Dahlia said, drawing a card and taking the initiative. The Obelisk Blue girl took a moment to look through her cards before selecting three of them.
"I'll set three cards face-down and end my turn." Dahlia said. In the Spell and Trap card zone in front of the Obelisk Blue girl, three cards appeared face-down. Her face showed nothing, only a slight confidence as she nodded to Tobias to start his turn.

3 cards face-down in Spell and Trap Cards zone.
Cards in Hand: 3
Team LP: 8000

Tobias silently watched his opponent’s move, drawing his six cards as he did so. Trying to read her expression, he couldn’t determine yet what her personality and dueling style were, her moves remaining facedown and a mystery to him. It appeared it was his turn.

“Very well, I will lay my monster face down, setting three face down cards, and that will be my move.”

A quick but effective turn as the cards materialized on his side of the field, he put his attention back on his opponent’s next move.

3 cards in the spell and trap zone
1 monster face down
3 cards in hand
Team LP: 8000

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
(Elizabeth POV)

Elizabeth glance at the field wondering what to do. "Hmmm....I guess I'll just start off this turn with Allure Of Darkness, this card allows me to draw two cards but then I have to banish one dark monster from my hand otherwise I discard my entire hand, so I'll banish my Mystic Tomato." Elizabeth drew two cards and placed the dark type monster into her deck box. "Now I normal summon my Predaplant Chlamydosundew and activate his special ability I can now fusion summon without the use of polymerization and so I'll fusion summon with my Chlamydosundew and Predaplant Flytrap to fusion summon Predaplant Chimerafflesia!" Elizabeth yelled out as a massive flower with multiple drooling mouths appeared onto the field. "Now then, let's see if your monster will be good fertilizer for her, my Chimerarafflesia shall attack your monster." Chimerarafflesia mouth's move towards Tobias face down monster.

Tobias watched as the oozing plant made it’s way toward his face down monster. He flung his hand out as a trap card had been sprung from the field.

“I call forth negate attack! Your battles this face will prove futile.”

the attacks of the plant would then soon be blocked by a mystical wall of energy, preventing the destruction of his monsters.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
(Elizabeth POV)

Elizabeth's monster growled at the barrier between it and its food, it then backed up to
Elizabeth side.

Elizabeth smiled. "Well at least that's one trap out of the way, I set two cards face down and end my turn there, it's your move red." Elizabeth said towards the Slifer Red.

(Chimerarafflesia 2500Atk/2000Def)

Last edited:
Grinning, Jira drew a card to start his turn.
"The name's Jira to you, Planty! I've gotta say, that's pretty cool of you that you managed to summon a Fusion monster on your first turn. But lets set the scene first! I activate one of my new spell cards, Terraforming! This card lets me add one Field Spell from my deck to my hand!" Jira announced. A spell card rose up in front of Jira depicting a planet changing from a desolate brown landscape to a green, healthy one. A burst of energy seemed to come from that card, spreading out across the field, and the field began to shimmer.

"Next, I'll activate the Field Spell that was fetched from my deck. Welcome to Kyoutou Waterfront!" Jira said. The shimmering in the arena stopped as buildings and skyscrapers rose out of the ground. In moments, the duelists found themselves dueling in the middle of a city street. In the distance, a large golden radio tower stretched into the sky. Holograms of people walked by, but upon seeing Elizabeth's Chimerarafflesia, they began to panic, scream, and run away.

"Like I said before, your big plant is pretty cool. But let me give you an even cooler monster! I'll activate the effect of Gadarla, the Mystery Dust Kaiju!" Jira said. There was a screech in the distance as a large shadow quickly passed over the field. "Her effect allows me to Special Summon her to my opponent's side of the field in Attack mode by Tributing one monster they control! So say goodbye to your Prediplant Chimy-ra-ra-what's-its-name!"

Above the plant monster, a massive, mothlike Kaiju the size of the nearby skyscrapers suddenly appeared. It swooped down, attempting to either crush or devour the small in comparison Chimerarafflesia.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
(Elizabeth POV)

Elizabeth raised her arm as her monster burst into pixels and frowned. "So, a pesky insect intends to ruin my garden, but that won't stop me, during my partners next standby phase I'll get to add a fusion card from my deck to my hand, so it's not a total waste." Elizabeth said as she glanced at her new monster and took a step back. "Though anything else in exchange would of been better than this thing."

When the Prediplant was destroyed, the radio tower in the distance seemed to light up for a moment. Warnings began to echo throughout the Waterfront telling people to evacuate due to the dangerous creatures that were suddenly appearing.
"Whaaat?! I gave you a super cool Kaiju, and you go and call it a 'pesky insect'? Jeez, the things I do for other people." Jira said jokingly. "Now, I'll activate the effect of Radian, the Multidimensional Kaiju (2800/2500)! Since you guys control a Kaiju monster, I can Special Summon him to my side of the field. Come on out!"

Behind Jira, a hole seemed to appear in space. A large, shadowy claw reached through and tore the hole open larger. Stepping through, a large shadowy humanoid Kaiju with glowing red eyes emerged and stood behind Jira and Tobias. It let out a low, bass-like cry, which Gadarla responded to with a screech. Jira pointed to Gadarla.
"Now, it's time for a Kaiju fight! Radian (2800), attack Gadarla (2700)! Shadow Claw Crusher!" Jira ordered. The large shadowy Kaiju lumbered forward, knocking into one of the buildings as it swung down towards Gadarla.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
(Elizabeth POV)

Elizabeth pressed a button on her duel disk to flip a card up. "I activated my trap card, Predaplanning, this card allows me to send one predaplant from my deck to the graveyard and then I can put predaplant counters on every face up monster on the field, so I'll send my predaplant Drosophyllum Hydra." Elizabeth said as she send the card to the graveyard and as she did both kaijus developed a purple Aura and Vines going around them.

"Next, I activate my hydras special ability from the graveyard by banishing one predaplant from my graveyard I can reduce my opponents monster attack by 500 so that means you're monster attack is 2300, making it weaker than my monster."

Elizabeth said as a portal from beneath the Multidimensional Kaiju formed and from that portal several Vines binded the Dark Kaiju.
"So I guess my Kaiju that you gracefully gave me will now attack your monster." Elizabeth said as the insect Kaiju charged towards Radian.

"Ack! Dangit! I didn't want to have to do this already, but okay! I activate another new card from my hand, the Quick-Spell Book of Moon! This will flip Gadarla to face-down defense mode!" Jira said, placing another card from his hand onto his duel disk. A spell card rose out of the ground, depicting a decorated blue book. A beam of blue energy shot from the book towards the Kaiju, and where the giant monster once stood, a face-down Duel Monsters card now was.

"Although he's weakened, Radian still gets his attack! Radian, attack the face-down Gadarla!" Jira commanded. Although it was slightly restrained by the multitude of vines binding it, the dark Kaiju was still able to swing an arm down towards the face-down card that was Gadarla.

“You expend yourself quickly...in a long term game of strategy one cannot be too conservative about the tools at their own disposal...” Tobias spoke to Jira. “But do not fret, I have prepared for your beat down strategy. With my defenses paired up with your offenses, we shall prove no easy feat to conquer!”

Tobias looked on their sides of the field. A powerful Kaiju at their disposal, a face down, and three cards in the spell/trap zone, other than the recently used Book of moon that is. Examining the city before them, Tobias chuckled to himself. Some things never change.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
(Elizabeth POV)

Elizabeth raised her hand towards her eyes as the insect Kaiju was destroyed and it's particles were scattered onto the field. "Dahlia, hope you can maybe change things because of right now we're kind of wide open at the moment, but but if you need my help summoning something I'll gladly help, just ask." Elizabeth whispered to Dahlia before turning to her a opponent's. "Is that the end of your turn or do you have anything else to add?"

“Becaaaaaause dummy, I want to be entertained!” Weasel responded to bob with a sneer. “So if you bore me, I’d have to give you some ‘motivation’ not too~”

he stuck out his tongue and winked at his partner. Weasel seemed more entranced with the idea of having fun HIS was rather than being a team player. Braxer and Bix shuddered at the idea that they might need to face Weasel in the near future. As cooky as the kid was, he was a monster at the game.

As the Book of Moon was sent to the graveyard and the Kaiju was destroyed, the radio tower in the distance lit up once again. But this time, it stayed lit up. Radio waves began to emerge from the radio tower. Dahlia merely said nothing when Elizabeth spoke to her, thinking as she looked at her cards. Meanwhile, Jira shook his head.
"Almost. If you've been paying attention, that radio tower over there has been going off quite a bit lately. That's because every time a card is sent from the field to the graveyard, I can place a Kaiju counter on Kyoutou Waterfront. Right now, it's got three. And I'm going to remove two to activate the effect of Radian! Now, Radian summons a copy of himself. A Radian token to the field!" Jira said.

The Kaiju began to shift and pulse, and shadow began to split off from the monster. In mere moments, a second Radian was formed. But unlike its bound original form, it stood unrestrained. (Radian Token: 2800 ATK/0 DEF).

"But that's all I can do with my turn. It's your move, ladies." Jira said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dahlia drew a card, not saying anything as she looked through her hand.
"That Field Spell seems pretty strong. I'm going to get rid of it." Dahlia said, placing a card on her duel disk. "I'll activate a Field Spell of my own, Future Visions."
Jira let out a disappointed sigh as the cityscape of Kyoutou Waterfront melted away. Now the duelists appeared to be floating in space, with strange rectangular portals floating around them. Each portal showed a different place, with some showing sand deserts, some showing heavily wooded forests, some showing cityscapes like the one they had just left.
"Now when a monster is normal summoned, it is banished. Then the next during the standby phase of the one that controlled the monster, the banished monster is Special Summoned in attack position." Dahlia said.

Placing another card on her duel disk, a Spell Card rose from the ground depicting a hand holding flowers bursting out of a grave.
"This is Foolish Burial goods. This card lets me send a Spell or Trap from my deck to the graveyard. Next, I'll activate my Trap Card, Booby Trap E." Dahlia said. The Obelisk Blue's face-down flipped up to reveal a Trap Card depeciting the letter 'E' around a hole.
"This card has me discard a card to set one Continuous Trap Card from my hand or Graveyard, and I can activate it this turn. So I'll set the card I originally sent to the Grave, arise Statue of Anguish Pattern! It summons itself to a field as a monster!"

A Trap Card rose up, this one showing a strange spiderlike statue. It appeared on the field in front of Dahlia in defense mode, its stats reading 2500 DEF and 0 ATK.
"Next, I'll activate another Trap Card, Embodiment of Apophis. This card summons itself as a monster as well." Dahlia said. Another monster appeared, this one looking to be some sort of serpent humanoid with a sword and shield. It appeared in attack mode, its stats reading 1600 ATK and 1800 DEF. Its trap card remained active in the Spell and Trap zone as well. When the second monster appeared, the Statue of Anguish Pattern glowed with a red energy.
"Since I summoned another card from my Spell and Trap Zone to a monster zone while my Statue is a monster, I can destroy one card on the field! Say goodbye to your Radian token!" Dahlia said. A burst of red energy shot from the Statue, destroying the token.

"Now for the last part of my turn, I'll activate Mage Power and equip it to the Embodiment of Apophis. This makes it so the Embodiment gains attack and defense for each Spell and Trap Card I control. My Trap Monster still count as Traps, so that means that the Embodiment gains 2000 attack! That puts its total up to 3600 ATK! Now attack that Kaiju!" Dahlia said, gesturing to the large monster. The Embodiment hissed, powered up by the spell card, and lunged towards Jira's monster. The Slifer Red shot a panicked look to Tobias.

"You got anything to stop that?!" Jira asked Tobias.

Cards in Hand: 2
Cards on Field: Radian (2300 ATK)
LP: 8000

Cards in Hand: 0
Cards on the Field: Future Visions, Embodiment of Apophis, Statue of Anguish Pattern, 1 face-down Spell/Trap, Mage Power on Embodiment

“...”

Tobias closed his eyes calmly. He made no movement to interfere with the attack or to aid his ally. Nothing. Not even so much as a finger tap. It appeared as if he were just biding his time until it was his next move. As the screeching serpent/man chimera slithered across the field, it leaped up and then slashed at the Kaiju with it’s wretched unearthed blade.

The attack slammed into the Kaiju, cutting the massive monster in half. Jira shielded himself as his Kaiju let out a screech and exploded into pixels, their LP falling to 6700. At that, Dahlia allowed a small smile to creep onto her face.
"Well, that's all I can do with my turn. Now it's to you." Dahlia said, nodding to Tobias.

Cards in Hand: 2
Cards on Field: None
LP: 6700

Cards in Hand: 0
Cards on the Field: Future Visions, Embodiment of Apophis, Statue of Anguish Pattern, 1 face-down Spell/Trap, Mage Power on Embodiment