• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy RP

“So my frightfur tiger may be destroyed, I activate Frighfur Reborn to bring back Frightfur Tiger. Now I activate Polymerzation to fuse Fluffal Bear, Edge Imp Tomahawk along with Frightfur Tiger to summon Frightfur SaberTooth(2400,2000). Now when it is fusion summoned, I can summon a Frightfur monster from my graveyard. Welcome back Frightfur Bear(2200,1800)Also now all my Frightfur monster gain 400 attack. I win because I can attack you three times with sabertooth and now I’ll attack for the first time.”

Frightfur SaberTooth(2800,2000)
Frightfur Bear(2600,1800)
Cards-0

Last edited by a moderator:

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
"My name is Elizabeth, it's always nice to meet a new face, especially one of skill?"
Elizabeth tried her best to sound honest because she didn't have the heart to say anything about the persons few mistakes during the duel but at least he had heart.

Elizabeth glanced to her side to see who Yunu was speaking to her and that is she did her entire mood changed. "Sorry to cut this short Yunu, but I have to go, the stench of that rodent is unbearable." Elizabeth said that she started walking away.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Weasel took that at as his cue to slide over to the both of the duelists, and eager grin plastered all over his face. He was practically bouncing with excitement.

“Weasel the Kid! And boooy were those some super duper cool toys!” Weasel beamed with a toothy smile. “They went like GROOOOAR and then BOOM! Then he went like ‘not if I have anything to say about it’ and then they went ‘FLUFF, ROOOOOAR!’ That was mega ultra COOL!”

Weasel turned practically into a five year old obsessed with a new toy, completely shifted from how he was mere minutes ago.

Last edited:

“Oh boy would I?!” Weasel giggled into positions. “I get to play with tooooys, I get to play with tooooooys~.”

He jumped on his left leg, then on his right, then on his left like he was doing some goofy kid dance. Braxer jut silently smiled shaking his head while Bix rolled his eyes with a knowing look. It seemed they’ve seen this rodeo before.

“Go make your move, come oooooon come ooooooon.”

“Well ok then, I draw. First I summon Fluffal Owl. Now I get a Polymerzation from my deck. I use Fluffal Owls effect so by sacrificing 500 life points I can fusion Summon, so I fuse Fluffal Bear and Edge Imp Sabres to Fusion Summon Frightfur Bear. Then I use Fluffal Owls ability again to fuse Fluffal Owl and Frightfur Bear. I fusion Summon Frightfur SaberTooth. Now I can bring back Frightfur Bear. I use my Polymerzation to fuse my Frightfur SaberTooth, Frightfur Bear, and Edge Imp Frightfuloid to fusion summon my ace Frightfur Chimera. I place a face down and hand it off to you.”

Frightfur Chimera(2800,2000)
Face-Down
Cards-2
LP(3000)

Weasel ogled the horrifying chimera of nightmare creatures down onto that of the the fuffy teddybear. Despite the evil appearance right out of a horror film, Weasel didn’t seem the slightest disturbed.

“It so deadly and fluffy! I loves it! Buuuuut it’s my turn so bleh. Here I go~”

6 cards were drawn, weasel’s expression turning a bit more sinisters. He let out a chuckle before he played a spell card.

“I play the Prank kids pandemonium! I can fuse two prank kids from my hand! So I fuse my prank kid fansies with my dropsies so summon myyyyy prank kids weather washer! Give a round of applause!”

Dropsies and Fansies were summoned to the field, the rambunctious duo whispering words into each other’s ears giggling to each other. They took out hammers and power tools, and were then surrounded by a cloud of pinky cartoony smoke. Sounds of clatter and construction equipment were heard as the cloud dispersed, revealing a large cartoonily proportioned water tower, it’s body shaped like a hourglass. It had a big cartoony face on it, Fansies and dropsies smiling on top of their creation.

Prank Kids Weather Washer: 2000 ATK, 0 DEF.
Prank kids Dropsies: 1000 ATK, 1000 DEF.
Prank kids Fansies: 0 ATK, 2000 DEF.

“Oh, forgot to tell ya. Due to their effects, when they are fusion summoned they get to come back out to play with a little bonus~ my dropsies give me a grand in life points!”

The dropsies gave a sheepish smile, taking an item out of their pocket, throwing it towards Weasel.

Weasel Life points: 5000

“Now we cant take out that super duper fluffy wuffy monsta without some help! So here comes an axe of despair!”

He played the spell card, a giant axe dropping from the sky and landing inside the weather washer, the prank kids invention become 3000 ATK!

“I thinks now we can do it. Imma give those stuffed toys a washin! Here comes the water!”

The weather washer let out a cartoony laugh as Fansies turned a wheel on the machine, a wave of water thrusting out of the hose connected to the washer.

Last edited:

“Well we cant have the thing here can we?” Weasel commented, not seeming to take an awe with the edge imp itself. “Dropsies, take care of that little think Would ya?”

Dropsies, surprised it was commanded to attack nodded his head several times, looking at the opposing duelist with anxious eyes. It ran up to him before stopping a foot from lol. He rummaged through his pockets, pulling out a paper bag. He puffed it up before smacking it, popping the bag, dealing 1000 points of damage!

Yunu’s Life Points: 1800

“Then imma leave Fansies in defense while I lose a face down, your turn buckaroo.”

Cards in hand: 1

“Oh? He’s back to play already! Aw and I thought I was gonna see the last of the big toy.” Weasel said, still ogling the stuffed bear he opponent had. “Oh well Dropsies, catch ya on the flip side!”

The nightmare chimera squeaked and squished as several springs emerged from the creature, attacking Dropsies! Dropsies let out tears as it was attacked by the chimera.

“Woah woah, waaaaaaahhhhh!”

Weasel’s life points: 3200

The prank kid shattered, Fansies looking disappointed that his friend had disappeared. Weasel put a hand on his hip.

“Looks like that’s all you can do for now! Let’s make it my turn so I can play rough house!”

“Oh buts it’s not. I can bring your prank kid to my side of the field. The prank is on you this time, as Dropsie goes to me with half of its attack points, which is my put him in defense mode. Also my Frightfur Chimera happens to gain 300 attack points for that. Your turn.”

Dropsies seems to emerged from the creature, wrapped in the same spring that took it out. Fansies crossed his arms at his tied partner, who just sweat dropped as a response, unable to move his arms.

“Pffft, pranking a Prank Kid, now that’s somethin’!” Weasel remarked. “But I have you know...you can’t out Prank the Weasel. I summon the final one of the trio, Prank kids Lampsies!”

A fire erupted in place as a rambunctious kid emerged. His head full of hair being a flaming mane and his skin as red as his temper, he took a stance gave a loud roar.

“Whoooooooooooo!!!” It yelled, flames on his head Whipping.

Prank kids Lampsies- 1500 ATK, 500 DEF.

Fansies pointed to dropsies, who got himself all tied up. Lampsies facepalmed, getting angry over it. Dropsies began to sweat as it knew what was coming.

“Now we cant have Dropsies have all the fun, right? Let’s go Lampsies, free him! And Fansies, fire up that invention of yours to take care of that chimera!”

“Haaaaaaaaaa!!!!!”

Lampsies charged forward, aiming to beat dropsies out of the beast while dropsies furiously shook it’s head. The weather washer them pointed toward the abomination, shooting a pillar of hot water at it.

“Nahhhh, I think I’m gonna place this little face down here and THEN I’m gonna end my turn.”

He stuck his youngest out, placing the face down card. With three monsters on the field and two facedowns, there wasn’t a way he could lose? Right?

Yunu’s life points 1500
Weasel’s life points: 3200
Cards in hand: 0

“Alright first I draw, then I activate my facedown Toy Vendor, which lets me discard a card, then draw another. I discard one card and I draw. Looks like it’s Fluffal Owl, which means I can summon him. Now I get a Polymerzation and use it. I fuse my Fluffal Owl, Edge Imp Sabres and Fluffal Leo to Fusion Summon Frightfur Tiger. I now activate Frightfur Tigers two effects, first off, he gains 300 attack pointes, and for his second effect, for every fusion material, I get to destroy a monster. I used three monsters, so say goodbye to all three of yours.

Frightfur Tiger(2200,1200)
Cards-0
LP-1600

“Not so fast, don’t think I forgot you used fusions too~ as cute and deadly as your whittle pussycat is, I have to spring my trap. Come on out boompaline!”

The two prank kids grabbed out what appeared to be a giant black trampoline with a bomb logo on it, tossing it under Frightfur tiger as it was summoned.

“If a monster is special summoned, I get to prank it by tossing it back to your hand! And as a result, my boompaline will come back to the hand to, so you can keep bouncing to your heart’s content!”

“Well, uh, um, I activate.. wait no. I end my turn. You win.” Yunu was defeated, it was over. He had no cards on the field or his hand beside toy vendor. “I’ll just forfeit, so bye.” Yunu couldn’t do it. He failed. How had he ever won. He walked away from him the holograms fading.

Last edited by a moderator:

“Wait-wha? Your just gonna give up like that?! Stupidhead!”

Weasel pouted, he hated when people bailed on him right when things got interesting. Lampsies and Fansies both looked to each other, both wanting to attack the enemy’s life points before they quit. Lampsies shook his fist at him while Lampsies pulled down his eyelid and stuck out his tounge.

“Bah! Talk about taking your ball and going home!”

Weasel stomped on the ground, pulling at his hair, the holograms fading as the duel ended. He let out a long aggravated moan.

“UGHHHHHH!! And I was soooo excited to see your stuffed buddies fight to the end, now you give me THIS poor attitude? This is outrageous! Blasphemy! Ya don’t cross the Kid!”

“What do you plan to do boss?” Bix asked coming back from the treeline.

“Shhhh, I have to think about that one.” Weasel hushed. “Why are you even in a duel academy if you can’t handle a loss?! Put on your big boy pants and stop bein’ a big baby!”

“Why am I even here. I shouldn’t be here. I am too bad a duelist to be here at duel academy. I don’t deserve to be here. I shouldn’t be a duelist.” At that point, Yunu was broken. Because of his childhood, he couldn’t deal with defeat, so he broke and fell down and started crying. “I’m just a failure. You should leave before you end up like me.”

“Oh cry me a river- WHO CARES! I certainly don’t!” Weasel huffed. “If your gonna kill yourself leave your stuff here, at least then someone can use ‘em.”

Braxer scratched his head, wondering how exactly Yuna got enrolled with his losing being enough to cause a breakdown.

“Can you just like, not be a weirdo?” Braxer said, scratching his head.

Yunu got up and wiped his eyes. “Sorry, you’re right. I’ll get going.” He walked away, almost as in a trance. He walked over to his dorm and got on his bed. He then fell asleep shortly after.

Jira grinned as the wave washed away the face-down card without issue. Behind Willow, a gigantic, sea turtle-like Kaiju stood in its place. It's stats read 2200 ATK and 3000 DEF. It glared down at Jira before letting out a roar that seemed to shake the ground.
"Your guess is right! I'll activate the effect of Radian, the Multidimensional Kaiju! Since my opponent controls a Kaiju monster, I can special summon him to my side of the field." Jira said. A hole in space appeared behind Jira, and was made larger by two hands made of darkness that appeared from the other side and pried the hole larger. Stepping out was a gigantic humanoid Kaiju, seemingly made of darkness, with two glowing red eyes. It glared towards Gameciel, who let out a roar in response. Its stats read 2800 ATK and 2500 DEF.

"Alright!!! And now, its time for a KAIJU FIGHT!!!" Jira yelled. Radian seemed to let out a cry in response. "Radian! Attack Gameciel with Phantom Crusher!"
Radian stepped towards Gameciel, attacking with a palm strike that seemed to eminate dark energy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shaddolls...?" Tracy echoed. She had heard of those cards, but didn't really know anything more than they were DARK monsters. The fact that they used Fusion monsters were new to her.
"That's pretty cool." Tracy said. "We all have room for improvement. Everyone here seems to be so strong, even a lot of the Slifer Reds. I've lost a lot more duels than I would have liked... In fact, I'm not sure that I'm even supposed to be in Ra Yellow."
Realizing she was getting into a more depressing subject, she managed a smile and scratched the back of her head sheepishly.
"A-anyway, Shadolls are supposed to be pretty cool, right? Plus the fact that your sister is in Obelisk Blue, she sounds like a really tough duelist. Maybe she even knows my friend's brother. He's a really strong duelist in Obelisk Blue as well." Tracy said.

"Braxter, you've been hit in the stomach with a freaking chair before tossing someone away like a plastic bag. Take a break or something, stubbornness will only get you so far." Bob told the Slifer Red, both impressed and a tad worried by his stubbornness, not that he'd ever mention it but still. When Weasel ran away to watch so called 'toys', his eyelid twitched. "Really? Toys? Is he always like this?" Talking out loud, he watched Weasel duel the Frightfur user who didn't take the loss nearly as well as expected. "Huh, sore loser much?"

------------

"So that's your gimmick huh? Thanks for showing me, I'll take the 300 life points cost for that information." Willow smiled before flipping a card. "Or maybe I won't. I activate the trap card Waboku which prevents my monsters from being destroyed by battle and I don't take any battle damage from it. Your Kaiju are not the only ones with help." A trio of blue-garbed humans appeared out of thin air and took the blow of Radian, protecting Gameciel. "Now, you have anything else you want to do?" The Slifer Red grinned, this was gonna be a fun match if she could get free tribute monsters.

Jira pouted as Willow activated a Trap Card, stopping Radian's attack from going through. Radian slammed down onto the group of cloaked humans, leaving Gameciel completely intact. It was an expected move, but still one that Jira was not a fan of.
"Aw, you're no fun. I'll set another card face-down, and switch Darkflame Soldier #1 to defense mode. Its your move now, Willow. Show me what those Gladiator Beasts can do!" Jira exclaimed. Darkflame Soldier #1 shifted to a kneeling stance as another face-down card appeared in Jira's Spell and Trap Card Zone.

“I’ll be fine kid, really. What? You think I’m not strong enough to take a chair?” Braxer joked, cradling his side.

“T-that couldn’t have felt good.” Bix stuttered. “Why don’t you sit down big guy?”

“Yeah...I think That might be good.”

Braxer sat down in a log, taking a deep breath while Weasel finished sparring words with his competitor. Weasel walked back to the group, crossing his arms.

“I knoooow, he was such a pain. You’d think someone with fluffy whittle animals would be the fluffiest of personalities.” Weasel said in a cutesy voice before shifting back to normal. “I wouldn’t mind if I never saw him again, unless they are asking for a prank.”

“Interesting...”

Tobias had finally made it to shore where the cliffside plateaued into. There were mainly footsteps that were in the sand and dirt, the weight of the thugs along with the weight of the water they were soaked with made the tracks easier. Following the tracks, he found they lead to a legion of tire marks.

“It seems they found motorcycles parked at this spot, and took them back to base. These tracks seem fresher than the rest...”

Casting the thought aside, Tobias traced the markings, following their determined trajectory. He was getting warmer, he could feel it.

Last edited:
"Sorry Jira, but I want to preserve some life points to actually show you how these monsters work. I draw and activate a spell card, Gladiator Rejection. You cannot target my Gladiator Beasts with card effects anymore, except during the Battle Phase. That's not all though, as when a Gladiator Beast gets special summoned from my main deck, I can special summon a second Gladiator Beast in defense position. I summon Gladiator Beast Equeste in attack position (1600 atk/1200 def) and equip it with the face down spell card, Gladiator Beast's Battle Halberd. After attacking with the equipped monster, I get to destroy one spell or trap card on the field. I attack your Darkfire Soldier #1 with Equeste!" The winged centaur gladiator brandished its halberd and charged at the Soldier, ready to split its skull open with it.

Willow LP: 4000
Cards in hand: 2

---------------

"There's no shame in taking a break, sometimes it is best to lay low and heal to fight another day instead of dying on the battlefield." Bob poetically noted as Weasel returned. "Seems your playmate wasn't as fond of you as you were of him, whaddaya say? Wanna see if those little furry animals of his can protect him from something like a haunted plushie? Would require us to sneak out at night and give a plushie sharp teeth or a voice box." The Ra Yellow proposed.

"Aw, man!" Jira exclaimed as the century-like Gladiator Beast charged towards Darkfire Soldier #1. He was unable to do anything as the Beast Warrior slashed down onto the soldier, cleaning the flaming humanoid in half. He burst into pixels, but since he was in defense mode Jira didn't take any damage. It was an unusual move, expecially considering that Jira still had Radian on the field...

“...Since when did you become a poet?” Braxer joked. “But yeah, I appreciate it kid.”

Weasel contemplated Bob’s words, stroking his chin as looking as Yunu left. His lips curled and his eyebrows raised.

“Obelisk blue would be harder to break into, but not impossible. We’d have to something a bit more than a plush...we’d have to give him a true haunting!”

Weasel snickered as he started running through many ideas in his head. He loved the stuffed animal idea, there should be a way to expand upon it....

“When it comes night...let’s do this thing!”

"We all think that. I've lost too much to think that I belong here, that I can even call myself a duelist." Raikiri glanced up and saw they were almost at the obelisk girls dorm, but he continued to talk. "She's never mentioned Lance Lanthorn, if that's what you're talking about. Something seems off about that guy, I always feel like if his deck is full of spells and traps, he oughta have like a Mirror Force Dragon or something. Well, we're here. I'll be right back, I know my sister's dorm number."

"Now that my Equeste attacked, I can destroy one spell or trap card on the field and I select the card you just set. I also activate Equeste's effect. By shuffling it into my deck, I can special summon one Gladiator Beast from my deck except for Gladiator Beast Equeste. I pick Gladiator Beast Murmillo and special summon it in defense position (800 atk/ 400 def) and because Battle Halberd was sent to the graveyard since Equeste went t0 my deck, I get to add it to my hand. I activate Gladiator Beast Murmillo's effect! When special summoned by a Gladiator Beast's effect, I get to destroy one monster on the field and I select Radian!" A large twin blast of water was fired from the cannons on the carp gladiator's back and was headed towards the Kaiju, destroying it unless Jira somehow stopped it. "It was a smart play, handing me a Kaiju with less attack, but Gladiator Beasts are versatile and hard to counter once they get going. I set a card face down and end my turn."

------------------

"I've read quite some stories in my time, and this was a quote that always stuck with me." Bob admitted as Weasel's little brain began cooking up a prank. The prank in question was daring, but it managed to get a smirk on Bob's face. "If he wants to be dramatic, then let's see how dramatic he truly can be, I'm in."

Last edited:
Yunu woke up from his nap to see he didn’t sleep long. “Well, what can I do. How do I win.” Suddenly he got an idea. He rushed to get the card he needed.....He had bought it, and had put it in his deck. He thought he could never be beaten by fusion summoning again. “Never again.” He walked out and started walking around.He saw the Person who beat him. He walked over and said “I want a rematch, and I would like to go first if you accept.”

“Now how about we suspend it from the ceiling like this-“

Before he could finish talking about his plan he concocted, he was met with his previous opponent, Yunu, coming back to challenge him once more.

“That was remarkably fast...” Weasel blinked, stashing away those plans in his back pocket. “Whatevs, as long as you don’t quit like a weenie like last time. If you do that again though...imma have Braxer here teach ya a lesson in respect.”

Still sitting on the log still, Braxer pounded his fist into his hand, signifying what he would do.

A few minutes later, Raikiri returned to the lot, fire truck red, followed by his older sister. Nakada took a look at Tracy and began talking. "Hard to believe that little Raki has friends, mind showing me what you can do?", she said, taking out her duel disk. "I'll go first, if you please."

Jira watched, unable to do anything as his face-down card was destroyed. It flipped up to reveal a Trap Card depicting a beautiful looking spear before exploding into pixels. Then, Jira was introduced to the 'gimmick' of Gladiator Beasts. After they attacked, they could tag out with another Gladiator Beast in the deck. A pretty cool technique, if it hadn't ended with the destruction of Radian. The Kaiju let out a wail as it slowly fell, exploding to pixels before it hit the ground.
"Gosh dang it, Radian!" Jira yelled, before shaking his head. "That was a pretty cool move, not going to lie. But now, its my turn!"
Jira drew a card and nodded, his toothy grin coming back once again.
"Alright! Lucky draw. I'm going to show you my favorite monster! I activate the effect of Dogoran, the Mad Flame Kaiju and Special Summon him!" Jira exclaimed. There was a distant roar as a winged creature flew overhead, casting a shadow onto the battlefield. The massive, winged, dinosaur-like Kaiju crashed into the field behind Jira and let out a threatening roar, with flames appearing from its neck and mouth. Its stats read 3000 ATK and 1600 DEF.

"Now, Dogoran! Attack Gameciel! Atomic Fire Breath!" Jira announced. Dogoran seemed to inhale, and the Kaiju blasted a beam of fire towards the sea turtle Kaiju.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes, Lance does have an unusual deck. But he's really nice when you get to know him." Tracy said. Looking up, the Ra Yellow found that they had made it to the Obelisk Blue girl's dorm.
"Well, it was nice to meet you. I'm just going to go visit my friend." Tracy said. She sent a text to Dahlia, and after a few moments received an invitation to come on in. Tracy was about to head in when Raikiri and an Obelisk Blue that she could only assume was Raikiri's sister walked out. She was rather tall, with long, black hair. Tracy felt a little nervous at the sight of this student, remembering back to her rather painful defeat on her first day.
"Um... Um..." Tracy began to turn red as the girl just straight-up, no hesitation, challenges Tracy to a duel. "Uh... Thank you. Truely. I mean no disrespect. But I'm nowhere close to being able to take on an Obelisk Blue, much less one that's also an upper classman."