• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy RP

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
“The Guardian Sphinx is an entity that banishes evil from the domain of sacred treasures...” Tobias explained. “Perhaps you should consider forfeiting the match before the Sphinx decides to do even worse.”

As overdrive and Guardian Sphinx attack, Tobias found the spark of confidence within himself, his figure getting more solidified. His opponets were tough, but hey most certainly were not invincible

Thug dueling Yunu...

"No...!" The thug said as Jerry Beans Man was directed to attack him. The small, beanlike monster swung his sword at the thug, hitting him and lowering his life points down to zero.
"Noooo!" The thug yelled as the holograms disappeared. The turned to Yunu. "I'll make you pay for this one day, little fool!"
The thug shook his fist at Yunu before turning and running off into the woods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jira

Jira narrowed his eyes at Pineko. Something... didn't seem right here. There was something wrong with that last move that Pineko had just done, but he wasn't exactly sure what. But now wasn't exactly the time to dwell on that. He had to focus on this and hope that he called the right card for A Hero Emerges' effect. Overdrive and Guardian Sphinx had frozen mid-attack, waiting for the Trap to go through.
"I choose... The third card from your left!" Jira said, pointing to Pineko's hand.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
(Pineko POV)

The card that Jira picked began to glow as Pineko revealed it. Pineko smiled. "The card you picked is.......a monster card, so I'll bring it out, come back to the field Berry Magician Girl." Just as Tobias and Jira we're about to attack Berry Magician Girl appears out of nowhere blocking the way. "Do you plan on still attacking or are you going to end your turn now."

Yunu saw the Thug run away into the forest.
“Well, guess that’s that, might as well try to go to the Headmaster’s office. He may know what’s going on.” He said. He rushed into the building and ran towards the headmasters office. On his way, he found a thug who challenged him to a duel. “Fine, I guess, I’ll beat you too.” He said as he got ready.”You can go first, cause I’m gonna win.”

It was at that moment, the strangeness clicked. Jira crossed his arms, watching Pineko carefully.
"Hey..." Jira said. "How did you know what your partner's face-down card was? I didn't know what my partner's face-down monster was. Sure, I had a suspicion, but I didn't know for sure. You called out the name of the card before you flipped it up. So how did you know what it was?"
Jira didn't find it too far out of the realm of possibility that these guys were cheating. I mean, what a surprise! The people that forcibly invaded the island and forced people to duel them also cheated? Who would have guessed?

Jira ground his teeth, clenching his fist so hard that his knuckles were turning white. It felt like his blood was running red hot, and he was almost losing control. He felt like he was about to rampage. He had to stay calm. Stay cool. Keep collected. What was that Tobias had said? Something about how opponents will try to upset your calm or something like that?
"Oh, forget this! Overdrive, run that runt of a fairy over!" Jira yelled angrily. The vehicle monster revved it's engine before charging towards Berry Magician Girl in an attack.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
(Pineko POV)

Pineko grinned. "I activate my magician effect, whenever she's targeted by an effect or attack, I can special summon one Magician Girl from my deck, and I'll summon to the field Dark Magician Girl in attack mode, and due to Berry Magician Girl effect, Berry is now switched into defense mode."

Berry Magician wand began glowing and opened a portal, and from that portal came out the Dark Magician Girl. Overdrive then connected with Berry Magician Girl, destroying her and shattered her into a million pieces.

(Tikikika POV)

"Good job partner now we have a powerful monster on the field and we don't take any LifePoint damage. Tikikika started laughing at the two brats. "Nice try kids, but you going to have to try harder than that."

Last edited:
Raikiri went first. "I activate a Field Spell, Fire Prison. It'll come in handy later. Next I Set one card facedown and Normal Summon Flamvell Firedog. I end my turn," Raikiri said in a room of flames.
The boss smiled. "Your childish tactics haven't paid off. I draw. I activate a Spell Card, Polymerization. I fuse the two Blue-Eyes White Dragons in my hand for my ACE! BLUE-EYES TWIN BURST DRAGON!" Raikiri took a step back as his opponent continued. "Attack his puny Firedog! And with your Field Spell activated, my dragon gains 300 ATK! I-" Raikiri interrupted. "I activate a Continuous Trap! Backfire! You take 500 direct damage for destroying my fire monster!"
"Like it'll matter. Twin Burst's effect activates and he attacks again, this time directly."
Raikiri gasped at his realization. A full-on 3300 ATK blow.
He took a few breaths-
the room around him crumbled-
and everything went black.
(Shantenzu LP: 3500)
(Raikiri LP: 4000-1400=2600-3300=0)

Last edited:
"Dang it..." Jira said. At least Berry Magician Girl had been destroyed. And still, the Swords of Revealing Light were still up. They would be protected for now. He decided to take Tobias' advice, and gestured to the Guardian Sphinx.
"I'll activate Guardian Sphinx's special ability, which allows it to be flipped face-down." Jira said. With a rumble, the Guardian Sphinx began to sink back into the sand. Once it had, the face-down card appeared once again.
"Then, I'll set one card face-down. It's back to your guy's turn." Jira said to Pineko and Tikikika.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
(Tikikika POV)

"Finally, draw!" Tikikika glanced at her card before looking at Pineko. "This should be helpful, I activate the magic card that my partner set last turn, Warrior returning to Alive, with this card I can grab any Warrior type from my graveyard back to my hand, and I'll add my Elemental hero bubbleman, Nexts I'll normal summon my Vision Hero Vyon in attack mode, and he has a special ability as well, whenever he is summoned to the field I can send one hero monster from my deck to my graveyard and I'll send my Elemental Hero Sparkman and then I'll use his second ability by banishing one hero monster from my graveyard I can add a polymerization to my hand and I'll banish my Mask Hero Acid, and next I'll activate polymerization and fuse together my Elemental Hero bubbleman and Elemental Hero clayman from my hand, come to the field Elemental Hero Absolute Zero!" The entire field begin to turn into ice as a freezing breeze went around the field just as a figure of pure white appeared onto the field.

"Now, I'll activate a magic card of my own from my hand, O-oversoul!" A card flipped up showing a purple flaming O. "With this card I can special summon one Normal Elemental Hero monster from my graveyard, and I'll choose my Elemental
Hero Sparkman, I can't do much with your swords on the field, but as long as absolute zero is on my field I have nothing to worry about, I end my turn there."

Last edited:

“Exactly...as long as he is present on the field.0 Tobias remarked. “But have you forgotten what is on my side of the field? Rise from the sands, Guardian Sphinx!”

Guardian Sphinx rose up from the ground, sand pouring from it’s body as it was flipped face up. Suddenly, a sandstorm kicked up, fierce winds hitting the enemy’s side of the field.

“Now all your monsters shall be thrust back whence they came!”

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
(Tikikika POV)

Tikikika didn't even flinch as her monsters were sent back to her hand, but instead she smiled. "Like I said, with absolute zero on my field I have nothing to worry about because when absolute zero leaves the field all my opponents monsters are destroyed!" As absolute zero was being sent back to the hand, he reached out his hand and fired a beam of unstable energy at Tobia's and Kira's field.

The Guardian Sphinx was instantly annihilated by the beam of energy from the hero. It’s pieces shattered across the field, blending in with the ground which it came.

“While the result is less than ideal, it is the gateway for my next move, here! I deploy Cost down! This spell card allows me to removed two stars from a Monster in my hand this turn...which I will use to bring forth my next ancient beast! Come forth Hieracosphinx!”

As he played his combo, two wings emerged from his card, giving one flap as the new beast emerged. The chimera like monster gave an eagle’s cry as it landed onto the field.

Hieracosphinx: 2400 ATK, 1200 Def.

“And now...Hieracosphinx, teach your enemy a lesson of humility! Screech of Anubis!”

The new monster charged up the cyan colored orb in it’s mouth before quickly discharging it into a co cursive sound wave aimed directly at his opponent’s life points!

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
(Tikikika and Pineko POV)

Both squadron leaders brace as the attack went towards them. "Tch, don't get too overconfident kid, just because you attacked us directly doesn't mean you should be overconfident." Tikikika said. "Agreed, this duel is only beginning." Pineko said.

"So then if that's the end of your turn would you be so kindly as to let my partner play." Tikikika said innocently.

Tikikika's and Pineko LP: 4850

Last edited:

“By all means, but it will be fruitless. I believe we all know where this duel is headed...”

Tobias nodded, his Sphinx landing beside him, it’s wins folding back behind itself. With the swords of revealing light active, no monters on the enemy field, and a 2400 ATK monster on their side, it was almost over.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
(Pineko POV)

"My move, draw." Pineko glanced at his card before grinning and laughing. "Hahahahaha....well kids it was fun playing with you, but now I guess it's time to finish things, with these cards in my hand I can no doubt win and I'll show you, I play the magic card-" Pineko stopped his move as he held his ear, after a few seconds of confirmation he looks over to his partner. "Boss says it's time to go, we've got what we came here for." Pineko glanced beneath his duel disk before looking at Tobias and Jira. "Sorry to cut this short brats but I guess we're going to have to put our duel on hold, you can keep your classmates we got what we came here from them."

(Tikikika POV)

"You heard the boss its time to move out." Tikikika glanced at Tobias and Jira. "See you soon brats." Tikikika said as she and Pineko and all the other thugs threw smoke bombs to cover the escape. "Next time you won't be let off so easy." Tikikika said as her and the others fade away into the smoke and disappear.

"Yeah, you better run, you egg!" Bob shook a fist at a grunt that ran away after defeating them with Blowback Dragon. "Braxter, Bix, how are you two holding up? Seems they're leaving right now, let's head back to Weasel. I doubt he's worried, but there's not much else that we can do. Oh, and by the way, those cards and coins are yours to keep. I had five of the things and coins are not hard to get" The Ra Yellow informed the gang members as if he was talking about the weather. "Come on, move it."

---------------

Willow was silent during the entire battle, trying to not break the concentration of her friends and having them lose the duel. When the bandit leaders left though, every syllable she didn't say burst out of her. "OH COME ON! That's just bad sportsmanship! Get out of here before I take that sword and remove that stupid looking cork!" The Slifer Red was fuming, those guys were about to get their asses kicked and they just ditch the duel right before the end! "Tobias, feel free to remove that cork."

“twin barrel dragon! Go and attack that axe raider guy!”

Braxer commanded his newly acquired beast, charging a round in it’s revolver like head before shooting straight through the warrior, shattering him to pieces and ending the duel.

“Did...d-did we actually win something?” Bix asked in shock.

“I thinks we did!”

The two exchanged toothy grins as the thugs ran out while they were distracted. Of course, this was followed up by Bob entering in the conversation. He was being incredibly generous with those thing he gave them, suspiciously so, but they didn’t care. Free monsters! For an invasion, they really got the good end of the deal with all this-

“Did ya know there was a taco flavored egg-which? Weeeeird isn’t it?”

Weasel was laying down in the stands, egg-which in hand. He hadn’t helped at all with the invasion, just layed down the entire time eating food!

“It kinda has this spicy aftertaste though, like what, did you store the country of Peru down there or somethin’? Puh-lease.”

“Cowards...”

Tobias deactivated his duel disk, standing atop the cork he had discarded a couple minutes before. He watched them flee, but at least true to their word by letting the captives go. He played right into their demands, despite the weapon he carried he was rendered helpless. This was unacceptable.

“There is no point in laying in a pursuit course...they no doubt have us in the numbers game. One sword cannot win a war...”

Last edited:
"...Peru? Really? Care to explain that? Y'know what, I don't even want to know. You do you and we just tag along." Bob sighed as he shook his head. "Now what's the plan? Do we brush up our goody two-shoes act or do we cover our asses and go to our dorms? The exams are botched anyways, and I for one am not in the mood to take them again and watch you duel like that for a second time Weasel. That was atrocious and will haunt my dreams, hope you're happy now."

-----------

Willow gritted her teeth, but eventually let out a sigh. "You're right, even though I would've enjoyed seeing them lose. Now what's the plan? Go to our dorm leaders? Find a professor? Maybe they know what the deal was with this raid, because I can't figure it out for the life of me. Oh, great duel by the way Tobias and Jira." She asked around as she was at a bit of a loss for what to do.

“Plan? The plan is called: follow the weasel.”

Weasel got up and tossed the remaining egg-wich to the side. He stepped down the stands, he feet using the head rests as a way of getting down. Upon landing down to the rest of his crew, he cleared his throat. He then proceeded to ruffle his hair, and work up heavy breathing. When he got this down, he ran down the hall Braxer and Bix shrugging and following suit. A minute in, the found Professor Crowler effectively sending five thugs packing home.

“Good riddance! And never come back, you hear me!!” Crowler yelled out.

“Doctor, Doctor!” Weasel panted, trying to sound as earnest as possible. “We fought off so many, took out about twelve amongst us in the group. Good thing I was there, or else a lot of students wouldn’t be breathing right now!”

“Hm? Weasel?” Crowler blinked, surprised to see him and his merry band here. Upon processing what Weasel said, Crowler gained a hideous smile. “Ehehehe! Is that so? I’ll have to remember that. We’ll see if eventually you can get yourself a color more appealing to the eye, but for now it’s a job well done.”

He then looked over in distain toward Braxer and Bix, who tailed behind him.

“You two Slifer slackers can learn from him! The things I put up with at this school...”

Doctor Crowler huffed, only seeming to like red when I was on Weasel. He paced off, probably to check if there were any more of those thugs around. Weasel’s boyish charm vanished as soon as Crowler turned his back.

“And that’s how you get brownie points.”

"You should become an actor or something, because that was some impressive acting." Bob admitted after Crowler was gone. "What's his deal with Slifer Reds though? He apparently hates them, as you told me when interrogating me, but his hostility to Braxter and Bix is unwarranted. They helped fight those fools off, or atleast that's what you sold him. Guess you two need a color that doesn't anger the bull, so you need to get lucky with the exams." He shrugged before leaning against a wall and grabbed a coin from his pocket and began rolling it over his fingers. "That was a neat change of pace, but possibly more annoying than the exams themselves."

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Noah was silent for most of the time as he watched Tobias and Jira duels, but as it ended and the thugs all left he's decided to take charge of the situation. "We should probably just stay here and wait for the rest of security and the professors, they probably want to make sure that no one is missing or hurt in this little raid and might want to stick around the island and see if any of them are still here." As Noah finished he glared at Jira for a hot second before walking towards the other students that's were scared and confused and started telling them to we here and stay calm while the the professors and security get control of the situation.

Jira shielded his face as the smoke bomb went off, quickly bending down to pick up the handlebar.
"You come back here!" Jira yelled as he charged through the smoke. Coming out on the other side of the smoke cloud, he came to a stop as he found that the thugs had all seemed to disappeared. He clenched the makeshift weapon tightly before throwing it down angrily and looking around.
"What a pair of absolutely insane pricks." Jira growled, turning back towards the group. He was surprised to see that Willow and Noah were still here. On one hand, he was upset that they hadn't run away when he had told them to. On the other hand, they were still okay and not kidnapped. So that was nice. Jira walked back over to Tobias, Willow, and Noah, deactivating his duel disk and putting away his deck.

Jira nodded at Willow as he put his stuff into his backpack.
"Thanks." Jira said. As he sat down, he couldn't help but to notice Noah's glare at him before the other Slifer Red walked off to the other students. What the heck was that about? You'd think that a guy would be a little grateful that the crisis had been averted. But that glare was directed to Jira.
"Hey, Tobias. That sucked." Jira said, approaching his duel buddy. "These guys are crazy. Taking duels and making them into these sick games... you were right. These guys are dangerous."
Jira looked over to Noah as he began to comfort the other students.
"I'll be back." Jira said to Tobias, walking over to Noah.

"Hey." Jira said in an even tone as he walked up next to Noah. "You want to tell me what's up?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, among the students that Noah was comforting, Tracy began to finally calm down some. Looking over, she saw a few familiar faces. Noah, and... was it Willow? The girl that Noah had tried to convince to duel Dahlia. Tracy was about to go talk to Noah when she saw another Slifer Red walk up to him and begin talking to Noah instead. So Tracy began to make her way over to Willow and the strange Ra Yellow that was near her.
"Um... Hello, again." Tracy said to Willow. "Do you remember me? We met on the first day..."

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
(Noah POV)

Noah glanced at Jira as he was untying one of the students that were binded. "I have no idea what you're talking about, you're going to be more specific." Noah said as he finished untying the student and started walking off took the other students.

(Elizabeth POV)

As Elizabeth and Dahlia had just defeated two thugs the thugs heard something from that your ear piece and threw smoke bombs covering the area where they were in and as the smoke disappeared all the thugs just vanish. "They're gone?" Elizabeth started looking around to find Tracy and after a couple of seconds of looking for Tracy her eyes widen and turned to Dahlia. "Dahlia I see Tracy, she's over there." Elizabeth pointed at Tracy with Willow and Tobias.

“Quite so.” Tobias agreed. “Their technique was crass, irrational, and seemingly no sense of direction. Perhaps these goons were only a symptom, there may be a deep goal in mind. The spoke of receiving something that they had come to collect. They had a goal, but it is not clear. What would an academy have that would be precious to them?”

Tobias hadn’t had to solve mysteries like this since he was back in Cappadocia’s ruins. This was a concern, as the school clearly was not capable of defending itself militarily, so me must take things into his own hands.

“Beats me, the clown just hates ‘em. The point is capitalizing on that.” Weasel pointed out. “Not like these bozos can change their colors even if they tried their hardest.”

“H-hey! That’s...probably true.” Bix sighed.

“We defy the system! Colors don’t matter none anyways!” Braxer reaffirmed.

“Y’a see? These colors are just for show my man. Bein’ a hooligan is what matters.” Weasel explained. “Who cares about blue or red? I care about what’s fun!”

Last edited:
"Good for nothing thugs, they're not even worth the trouble they caused." Willow was clearly ticked off by the raid that had taken place and that she didn't really help her friends fight off the thugs, but a new arrival to the scene helped take her mind off it. The girl seemed to be pretty nervous, but she seemed familar somehow. "Hi, give a minute. You're...Tracy right? From when Noah tried to get me to duel your Obelisk Blue friend? How've you been holding up?" She didn't know why the Ra Yellow wanted to talk to her, but she wasn't one to judge as the current situation was odd enough to begin with.

------

Bob didn't like how Braxter and Bix were treated, but he kept his mouth shut. Weasel's surprised look when the two passed would be enough for him, but they needed to pass and get some support to build a solid deck and not fail during their first match. Guess he'd have to play private tutor for a while, since Weasel would just let them sink. "Red is easy to hide ketchup stains, yet they stand out on yellow and blue. Maybe we can do something with that?"

The headmaster made an announcement across the island to gather everyone up and take attendance. He said that all injured students would be escorted to the nurse's office and everyone was going to be staying within their dorms for several more days while they track down the missing students.

Jira stood there and watched for a moment as Noah continued to untie and comfort students. Part of him wanted to continue this confrontation, to hash it out. But then it felt like Jira was totally drained of energy. It occurred to Jira what a hectic day it had been. Going to bed late and waking up early to study. The stress of taking the written test. The stress of taking the practical test. Then the added tension of the sudden raid and the psychotic duel. Jira was exhausted, and didn't have the energy to keep this up.
"Right. I must have imagined it then..." Jira said, shaking his head and rubbing his face. He moved in and began to help Noah with untying the rest of the students. That being done, Jira followed the others as the principal took a census. Time to sleep.

Monday, October 12
Raikiri opened his eyes. He was in a hospital bed and aching everywhere. Where the hell am I? was his initial thought. Then he remembered everything. The duel. The defeat. The humiliation. He sat up and instantly began aching more, but something was weird. The clock on the wall said it was Monday, and Raikiri last remembered being awake on Friday. I've been in a coma for two whole days, he began to think as he stumbled out of bed. There was a note attached to a pair of crutches. Raikiri leaned closer to see what it said.
Raikiri dear, if you're feeling well enough, then go to school today but walk on these crutches. You were in really bad condition when we found you in the forest last night. I have other business to attend to, so leave if you feel like it.
Seeing as he had no other option, Raikiri grabbed the crutches and began slowly walking towards the academy.

“Ya know, a lot people are comin’ to the hot springs to settle their nerves, stay cool, and unwind from all the crazy stuff that’s been-a happenin’.” Weasel spoke. “Who could blame ‘em? Hot water and no worries are always a good way to make the world disappear in a biiiiiiig way.”

Braxer toyed with what seemed to be a blue obelisk collar in his hands, a knowing snicker on his face.

“Not only that, but it’s a Sanctuary no matter your colors, weather your as yellow as a banana or red as a boy on his first date. That don’t matter none when you wearin’ nothin’ at all, ya know? Dozens of people in at a time, not caring about who is weaker or stronger, just fun times. Maaaaan that just simplifies everything dontcha think?”

He gave out a long fake sigh, wiping some sweat off his cheek with the obelisk blue collar.

“But at the end of the day you can’t stay in there forever. And then it’s back to the colors, back to class warfare, back to the whole dang pony show. Buuuuuut...what if that could be stopped. What if just maybe we could stop the whole class warfare shtick?”

That’s when it zoomed out, Braxer and Bix behind him carrying stacks upon stacks of jackets, pants, and shirts while Weasel Wore an obelisk blue jacket himself, the sleeves much bigger than his arms. He grinned like a madman.

“Let’s see them be so judgmental when they have NO colors! Hahahahaha!”

Dahlia reclined in the hot spring, letting the warm water help her relax and wash away her stresses. This was what she needed. Just some time to relax from the utter insanity that had been last week. There had been no sight or sound of any of those crazy thugs still on the island, and the staff either didn't know or wasn't telling the students why they had come. Still, it seemed like things were about to get back to normal.
"Ugh, if I stay here any longer then I'm going to become a prune." Dahlia said, slowly getting out of the spring. Waving goodbye to the other girls at the female spring, Dahlia went into the changing room to change back into her normal clothes.

Upon getting in there, however, something was missing. Dahlia opened her locker to find... no clothes. None of her clothes. In fact, it seemed like there were no clothes in the changing room at all! Dahlia gritted her teeth before slamming her locker door shut.
"You have got to be kidding me." Dahlia said. She stormed out of the changing room, stuck in her swimsuit and looking around for any sign of where whoever took their clothes could have gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Tracy was sitting outside the Ra Yellow Dorm, simply relaxing and reading a book. Like Dahlia, she was grateful for the break and was trying to make the most of it. It had been terrifying, the raid. She had lost, and had been one of the students that had been grabbed. It still made her shiver to think about what may have happened if those thugs had brought her and the other captured students to wherever they were going.

Hearing something, Tracy looked up to see a familiar face walking by. Or she should say, walking by with a crutch. It was her room neighbor, the one she was pretty sure had done an Ante Duel. Tracy had through he had gone missing! Putting down her book, she quickly made her way over to Raikiri.
"Hey! Hey, what happened? Are you okay?" Tracy asked Raikiri.

Raikiri was getting used to the crutches, but he was struggling to duel while holding himself up. As he was nearing the academy, that one girl came up to him and asked him if he was okay. "It's... a touchy subject. I was blown out of the water by a blue eyes. I've been in a coma for two days, and I have no confidence in myself at all. Why, what happened to you? You look pretty roughed up," he said, looking at dirt marks on Tracy's jacket.

"Pffft, this is getting too hot for my liking. I'm outta here." Bob had settled in the hot springs to soothe weary muscles and to think, not to mention to have some breathing room. The ideas of the school were nice and all, but staying cropped up in a dorm eventually starts to get you ticked off. Climbing out of the water, he went to the locker room and dried himself off before trying to get dressed.

Except there was nothing to get dressed with. The entire locker room was devoid of clothing, including his. Gritting his teeth and clenching his fist, the Ra Yellow tied the towel around his waist with his swim wear underneath and stormed off. There was only one possible culprit of this prank, and it was someone he knew all too well. "Weasel! Get over here now!" Bob yelled as he tried to find the black and white haired runt.

-----------

"Boooring." Willow let a comic book drop on the floor as she was lying down on her bed, having lost interest relatively soon. She wanted to get outside, duel people from other dorms like Tobias. Heck, even class sounded like a decent alternative to this monotomy. Getting up and opening her window, she looked out of her window and sighed. Surely there was something she could do? The worst part of this all? She and Noah didn't get to go to the store for card packs, so she couldn't edit her deck.

“Weasel! Get over here now!"

Weasel recognized that voice, a toothy grin growing on his face. He turned around to see bob, dripping with water with a towel tied furiously around his waist.

“Oh ho, I didn’t know towels were back in style~” Weasel winked.

He giggled, Braxer and Bix turning around with their stacks of clothing in their hands. Weasel then jumped on both of the stacks, the two lackeys struggling to keep both weasel and the clothes from falling. Weasel grabbed a few of the jackets, holding them up whilst he seemed on top of the world.

“Maybe want a wardrobe change? What would you like? Yellow mustard, red rum, or bogus blue? Want a new color? We can spray paint that!”

Weasel was enjoying this a bit too much, putting his hands on his hips giving out a hearty Cackle.

As Dahlia searched, the sounds of laughter and yelling caught her ears. Having grabbed her bag from the changing room, she quickly made her way over to the origin of the noises. Turning the corner, Dahlia found a trio of... well, with the ways their uniforms were fitting, they certainly weren't Obelisk Blues. Talking to them was what Dahlia assumed was another member of students who's clothes had been stolen from the hot springs.
"Hey! You! What the heck are you doing?!" Dahlia yelled, quickly making her way over to the group. "You can't just steal our clothes!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"A... a blue-eyes?!" Tracy said, taking a step back. Who hadn't heard of the Blue-Eyes? And he had gone toe-to-toe? But how had he ended up in a coma? Tracy had a lot of questions, and glanced down at some of the dirt on her jacket.
"O-oh, uh, I guess I hadn't cleaned it off, huh?" Tracy said, trying to rub some of the dirt off her jacket. "Uh, yeah... I ended up losing to some of those thugs, and they grabbed me. But luckily they ran away before they had a chance to take me wherever they were trying to take us or do whatever they were going to do to us. So I was lucky."

Tracy straightened up slightly, adjusting her jacket.
"Um, even though our rooms are right next to one another, I don't think we've ever officially met. I'm Tracy." Tracy said, extending a hand to Raikiri.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jira stood outside Willow's door. For some reason, the Slifer Red was a little nervous. Heck, why should he be nervous? He was just asking a potential friend if they wanted to hang out. That was it. That was all. With a small sigh, Jira knocked on Willow's door.
"Hey, Willow. You in there?" Jira asked.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Raikiri." He shook her hand. "I was on my way to the Obelisk girls' dorm to ask my older sis if she has any spare Tuner monsters. Just my luck to lose two Guards and one Neo Hedgehog in one night. I assume everyone's inside because they misread the instructions, they only need to be inside by this evening." He looked up. "Oh, sorry for rambling."
(OOC: I'm going to make a bio for Raikiri's older sister soon)

"Very funny. We wear uniforms, fashion doesn't exist here. If I could summon monsters into the real world, Drillroid would've turned all those colors into red. Gimme that, you bastard! My deck's in there!" Bob attempted to snatch the uniform from Weasel's grubby little hands. "You're a huge pain in the ass for how small you are, now give me my clothes! Whilst you're at it, give this girl her clothes back too before you return the rest!" The Ra Yellow tried again to obtain his clothes, seriously considering just lunging at them.

--------

A knock on the door. A voice. A distraction! Willow didn't know how fast she opened the door, but she went from the window to the door in what must've been record time. Surprisingly enough, Jira stood in front of her. She didn't dislike the kid at all, in fact he seemed pretty nice, she just expected someone she spent more time with. "Hello Jira, is something going on?" The Slifer Red asked, curious to see what brought him to her and not Tobias. After all, he was closer to him tham her, even with his dramatic fashion of words.

“Ah, ah! Almost got it there!” Weasel teased, yanking the yellow jacket higher and out of his grasp. “Ohhh so close that time...bummer.”

"Hey! You! What the heck are you doing?!" An unfamiliar female voice spoke.

Weasel turned his head, spotting a scarcely dressed girl, no doubt victim to his most recent prank. Oh this will be fun~ Weasel snickered, tossing Bob’s jacket and pants back into the air for him to catch.

"You can't just steal our clothes!" The lady continued.

“Oh? And who’s sayin’ I can’t?” Weasel said, bending over to her with his hands on his hips. “I don’t see the po-po here dolly, so why don’t you waltz back to your home with that itty-bitty towel of yours, sweetheart?”

He gave her a sassy duckface while Braxer and Bix began to break up laughing at not only her attitude, but Weasel’s response, despite the effort it took to keep him held up on the leading tower of jackets.

Last edited: