• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy RP

A creeping red blush began to spread across Dahlia's face as she was reminded that she was in nothing but her swimsuit, a backpack, and a towel.

"You insufferable, little..." Dahlia gritted her teeth as the small 'Obelisk Blue' and his two cronies did nothing but mock and laugh at her. But what could she do? It wasn't like she would be able to take on these three at once. Well, maybe only the little guy since the other two were busy holding all the clothes. No. It was too risky, and could result in situation more humiliating than the one she was already in now.
"Just give me back my clothes." Dahlia said to Weasel through gritted teeth, extending a hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tracy shook Raikiri's hand. When he mentioned that he had lost three tuner monsters, her first thought jumped to him losing them in an Ante Duel. No, she shouldn't just make assumptions. Duelists misplaced cards all the time, Tracy was sure that was what it was. Nothing insidious like Ante Duels.
"No, it's okay." Tracy said. "Not everyone is inside, anyway. I know a ton of students went to the hot springs to relax."
Tracy looked in the direction that the hot springs were before simply shrugging.
"My friend tried to get me to come with her, but I didn't really feel like going. In fact, I bet she's back at her dorm by now." Tracy said. The Ra Yellow paused for a moment before deciding.
"Hey, I can head over to the Obelisk Blue dorm with you. After all, me and my friend were gonna hang out soon anyway. We'll be going in the same direction." Tracy offered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was less than a second between Jira knocking on the door and Willow quickly answering it. It had surprised the Slifer Red.
"Oh. Hey!" Jira said at Willow's sudden appearance. He smiled a toothy grin, but it quickly changed to a closed mouth smile. "Yeah, I was just kinda bored, and I was wondering if you wanted to hang out or something. Like, maybe duel, or watch a movie, or... do anything, really."

Raikiri hesitated a moment before speaking again. "Alright, there's no reason not to, I guess. It's gonna be slow though, with me in crutches and all." Despite this, Raikiri began walking. "Also, I didn't get the chance to mention this before, but the so-called 'Ante Duel' you asked me if I was in was me retrieving lost property for someone. The kid stole it right under his nose, and I was the only one who saw. I was a bit startled from you asking me about it and was kind of trying to show off. So I'm sorry for not mentioning it before," Raikiri continued to say.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
“Hmmm...lemme think...how about- NO.” Weasel stuck out his tounge at her.

He lept off the tower of clothes, much to Braxer and Bix’s relief. Landing on the ground, Weasel waltzed up to her, put a hand on his hip and pointed at his face with his other hand.

“Gimme one good reason why Weasel the Kid would go through all this trouble just to give it all back. Lemme here it dollface.”

He held an ear up to her smugly, as if to expect another dumb answer he could make fun of with his boys.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
(Elizabeth POV)

Elizabeth was walking towards the School spa to relax your body after tendering to her Greenhouse. She was messing around with your school tablets before noticing a commotion up the road. What Elizabeth saw was Dahlia in her swimsuit confronting three other students holding a bunch of Obelisk jackets and other student uniforms. After seeing the three students start to laugh and mock Dahlia, Elizabeth decided that she would come to her friends aid.

"Gimme one good reason why Weasel the Kid would go through all this trouble just to give it all back. Lemme here it dollface.” Weasel said as Elizabeth started to press a few buttons on her tablet and announced her presence towards everyone.

"Immediate suspension or expulsion." Elizabeth said as a clicking noise came from her tablet and flashed at the boys. "With one press of a button I can send this to campus security and have all three of you expelled, so give everyone their clothes back or else." Elizabeth said as she glared angrily at the boys.

Last edited:

Hearing a clicking noise behind them, Weasel turned around, his brow burrowing at the new arrival’s guts. His expression was perplexed, a bit of shock in it before seeming to warp into a knowing smile. He seemed to have gotten an idea in his head. He walked over to her, not saying a word, putting his hands in his oversized pockets. Nearing only a foot from her, he looked her right in the eye.

“Do it. C’mon, you know you wanna.” He giggled. “Make me look like a hero, finding all these stolen clothes before the REAL prankster could be caught. I’ve already got a good name for myself goin’ on here tuts, and your little photo will just be brought up as proof my my own good-whittle-name.”

The last few words he said were uttered in a grossly over the top cutesy way. He leaned in closer, snickering in a threatening manner.

“You got kohones lady, and not many people do. But ya don’t mess with the Weasel. Got that?”

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Elizabeth pretended to think for a minute. "I guess you're right, there really isn't a way for me to get you expelled, but here's the thing shorty, I have two witnesses to back me up and I'm pretty sure that the school has more surveillance cameras because of the raid last week, and so that means there must be one that caught you guys leaving the spa with the clothes." Elizabeth said that she glanced at the two students holding the clothes. "Who do you think they're going to believe, two outgoing Obelisk blue students with hard evidence or 3 slifer reds with no evidence at all." Elizabeth threatened with a satisfied voice. "I will not ask again, GIVE. THE. CLOTHES. BACK!" Elizabeth said angrily as she wasn't backing down and what about to press the button.

Last edited:
Bob clenched the bridge of his nose and sighed deeply. "Weasel, just give the freaking clothes back. Your reputation doesn't magically get rid of those clothes, and blue isn't even your color. Get your own clothes from that pile and get changed in the locker room, leave the pile here. If you do that, I doubt that there would be any reason for us to turn you three in." Sneaking a subtle wink, the Ra Yellow walked forward and snatched his uniform out of Weasel's hands. "I'll take this, thank you very much. Now let's get dressed in the proper clothes. Come on." He opened the door to the boy's locker room and beckoned the gang over. "Girls, apologies for the inconvenience. I'll make sure that these rascals will pay for their little stunt." Playing the role of benevolent bystander with a sense of judgement, Bob beckoned the gang again. "The faster you get dressed, the faster we can clean this up."

-------------

The invite to spend time together caught Willow off guard, but she wasn't complaining. Anything to break the monotomy was welcome, and she could have gotten an invite by someone who was more annoying. "I'd love to, I've had nothing to do either. I've been thinking about your deck ever since I saw you duel Tobias, and I am curious to see if I can beat it. Whaddaya say? A duel to break the dull life we have at the moment? Gladiators versus Kaiju, now that is a movie if I've ever seen one." Willow flashed a grin as she spun her deck around in her hand before putting it in the holster. "Come on, let's get to it!"

“Cameras...at a hot spring? Ya know how many laws the breaks right there? Geeeeeez your so desperate to get some dirt lady.” Weasel made a long drawn out sigh. “And there are three witnesses that will back me up over here, so do you REALLY want to be pullin’ that card?”

That’s when Bob grabbed his jacket and clothes from the air after Weasel threw it earlier. When Bob went on with his whole heroic spiel, Weasel arched a brow, cupping a hand and whispering into his ear.

“...Just what are you gettin’ at here bobble head?”

(Permission to auto given by @Shen: King of the Mist )

"Trying to get you out of danger and help improve your next prank, rat." Bob whispered back before pushing Weasel, Braxter and Bix into the locker room. "Stop resisting your punishment, now get in there!" After the last gang member was inside, he closed the door and leaned against it, letting out a sigh. "Guys, a heads up next time. You have no idea how awkward it is to be wearing a towel in front of two girls. And that's one ambitious prank, just stealing all the clothes. Couldn't you just switch them around or sprinkle itching powder over them? Poison ivy? Anything that is less obvious than carrying around a huge stack of clothes? For all I care you draw smiley faces on them with spray paint, as long as you can get away easily. I'm not going to tell you how to run this gang, but don't you think you were pushing your luck there a bit?"

Braxer and Bix, once inside, rested their stacks of clothes on the benches in the locker room, taking a breath and sitting down next to them. Weasel stayed standing up, arching a brow at Bob

“Guess you didn’t hear my whole class warfare thing earlier. I’m preforming a civil service, they should be THANKING me!”

Weasel jumped atop the chairs, balancing on them with one foot, as he was growing bored.

“Everything else has been done before, too basic. We need stuff that’s your in your face! BOOM! Like that!”

"Of course I didn't hear it, I was in the hot springs and looking for my freaking clothes! You even took my underwear! I had to walk around in soaked swim wear and let me tell you, it is awful when it sticks to your legs. If you want to get rid of this so-called class warfare, go butter up Crowler. Y'know, someone in a position of power. Or at least hide the clothes instead of walking around with them clearly visible. Paint them all the same color, like red to really piss Crowler off. Did you think this thing through or did you just take the gamble and hope you didn't get caught? When gambling, make sure you have a way to save yourself if it goes wrong. It works like that in Duel Monsters and in other situations. Next time, just run it by me or have a back-up in case this happens." Taking a deep breath, Bob began pacing around the room.

"Okay, not all is lost. You might be able to save yourself from being expelled. That class warfare nonsense, use that as an excuse. Say it was a silent protest against the segregation of students based on trading cards. Some students might have gotten an unfair advantage by having more money to buy cards or more time to practice whilst others didn't because of a divorce or something. Try to sell it as something noble, you're a good actor. Just don't mess it up and say that Braxter and Bix were the real culprits, because then you lose 50% of the gang." Resting a hand on his head, he sighed. "May I have my pants now? Kinda freezing over here."

Weasel’s eyes had begun to shift midway through the conversation, drifting apart as if went on. Bob’s words suddenly then became a mix of ‘blah’ and ‘blah’. He didn’t have the attention span for something like this, he just wanted to have fun.

“Lemme put it another way...” Weasel said, throwing his pants toward Bob. “I Know I’m gonna win. But it’s How I’m gonna win. What’s the point of making it to the top if you don’t have fun? What’s the robber without a cop? I’ll push the limits till it breaks, bobby no balls. The stakes! The drama! The fun! Makin’ sense now?”

He put his hands on his hips and stuck his tounge out at bob like a child, true to his name ‘Weasel the kid’. Weasel paced around Bob with a sassy sway to his hips.

“My heart just aaaaaches for this caste system. If only there were some way to aliviate this such howwible whittle situwation...”

"Well, generally a robber with no cop is successful. I'm not going to question that nickname though, even if I feel a sudden urge to punch a kid in the face. Given how it suddenly got brain damage, there seems to be little that I can do wrong." Catching his pants and getting his whole uniform together, he entered the shower section and got changed. "If you want to go all anarchy on the class system, be my guest. Just don't say I didn't warn you because this school is definitely on high alert. Let's just get these clothes back to their owners and see if you can find a new prank. You better not have spray painted my uniform though with a smiley face or something stupid like that."

Bob stayed silent for a couple of seconds before coming up with an idea. "Isn't there something we can do with those sprinklers? Like just soak everyone who's getting dressed? Surely there's a manual override somewhere, see how high and mighty everyone is when they are wet against their will."

“Yes yes, let’s get them back to their owners...you see this was only step one to my plan.” Weasel grinned, taking off the obelisk blue coat and tossing it into the pile, pointing at bob. “And let’s not replace it with that water idea...but I know exactly what it can do...”

An uproar was happening in the hot spring, students frantically searching for their clothes but finding nothing. They got anxious really quickly, and right when it seemed hope was lost-

“Hey everyone, I found all of the clothes!”

This immediately got everyone’s attention. Weasel walked out carrying a stack of jackets and pants, along with Bob, Braxer, and Bix. Placing them down to the side, everyone rushed over to him, digging through their clothes and making sure they were theirs.

“They were all crammed inside some storage closet back in the main building, and I thought: ‘where would people be with no clothes on?’. And low and behold I was right!”

“Finally! Was wondering there.”

“The only slifer reds to do something not a colossal failure!”

“Oh thank goodness...”

Mainly relieved sighs were uttered as they found their clothes, some slipping their jackets on right then and there. That’s when Weasel poked his cheek innocently.

“Makes ya wonder who actually stole all of this stuff then, cause they had to have known all you people would be here...weeeeeird ain’t it?”

Everyone in the room just digested what was spoken, looking at one another, turning into suspicion.

“Wellll I’m gonna go get some num nums now, so it was nice doing this good deed for the day. See yous~”

He turned around and skipped back out the exit of the hot spring, Braxer and Bix leaving with, signaling for Bob to follow suit. As soon as they left, of the the obelisk blues picked up a Slifer Red by their newfound collar.

“What’s the big idea?!”

“W-what makes you think I did it?”

“Who else could it be?? You slifer red’s have nothing left to lose!”

“How do we know it wasn’t you obelisk blues?” A ra yellow remarked. “You always thought low of everyone below you, seems only natural you’d do this.”

“Yeah? Well how about you Ra yellows?! No one would suspect the ones in the middle of the road!”

“Are you accusing me?!”

“I ain’t writing you off!”

“That does it!”

The ra yellow punched the instigating obelisk blue into the water, which caused an uproar amongst the obelisks, before long, the entire place had become a battle zone, blame shifted everywhere and everyone suspicious. A big part of the brawl expanded into the locker rooms, a Slifer Red chucking a ra yellow into a locker. As this continued, the sprinkler systems kicked on, soaking everyone inside both of the locker rooms! This made everyone even more angry, fighting back fiercer and fiercer.

Weasel looked back on his handiwork, a laugh escaping his gut. Then another. Soon enough he fell to the ground grasping his stomach, exploding with a fit of contagious laughter. Braxer and Bix slapped their knees, pointed, and laughed at the whole thing. It was so much chaos!

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Elizabeth ran up to Dahlia as she just grabbed a girl uniform right before the boys left and covered her with it. "Are you okay?! When I saw you getting harassed by those boys I just got so mad and annoyed!" Elizabeth said as she clutched her fist before taking a deep breath and relaxing.

"Do you want to head back to the dorm so you can get changed, we can use my room if you don't want to be alone or I could call Tracy and have her come with us." Elizabeth said as her emotions turn completely 180 from angry and cold to worried and warm-hearted.

Dahlia was about to follow after the four boys when a jacket was suddenly put over her shoulders. The Obelisk Blue looked back to find that Elizabeth had managed to snag an Obelisk Blue Girl's jacket.
"What I want is to get my clothes back!" Dahlia said, brushing off Elizabeth. But at that moment, Dahlia paused and took a closer look at her collar. In a stroke of random, impossible luck, it appeared that the jacket that Elizabeth had grabbed had just happened to be Dahlia's own jacket. A little surprised by the random chance, Dahlia calmed down for a second.
"Sorry..." Dahlia said to Elizabeth. "I suppose that I should get my clothes later. We don't have to call Tracy, she'd just worry."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tracy thought for a moment on what Raikiri was saying to her. It didn't exactly contradict what had happened, or what had been said... She decided to simply forget about it.
"It's okay. It was just... well, it was a little suspicious." Tracy said. Not feeling very comfortable with this subject, Tracy decided to try and change it. "So, I saw that you use some sort of fire deck?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Uh... Yeah! Sure!" Jira said, unable to stop a toothy grin. She was speaking his language! Plus, a relaxing duel was just what he needed to relax after that crazy weekend. A reminder that dueling wasn't that twisted, sinister game that those thugs were making it out to be.
"We'll do it outside. I've never faced a Gladiator Beast deck before." Jira slipped on his duel disk, starting to get quite excited as he headed down the hall. Stepping out of the Slifer Red dorm, he stepped away a few feet before turning back towards Willow. "Do you want to go first, or should I?"

Raikiri was surprised by the sudden change of subject, but he went along. "Ah yes, my fire deck. I've been trying to edit it to perfection ever since I saw the elemental hero flame wingman. I was a bit sloppy with it before, but now that I'm at duel academy I need to get serious. I use flamvells and whatever else involves fire, I've even got Flame Swordsman for synchro summons. I'm still working on my latest revamp though, and I'm not sure what I'm going to round it off with. Anyways, enough about me. I can't remember much about that one kid you dueled on our first day. So what was it that your deck is made of?"

Last edited:
"You are a menace, you know that? I'm glad I haven't been a victim of you yet, because that is one angry crowd." Bob admitted as he watched the students treat each other as potential criminals. "I take back my words of what I said in the locker room, this whole thing worked out better than I thought." The Ra Yellow let out a chuckle at the utter mess that Weasel and the others turned into after witnessing the whole scene and admittedly, it was funny from a third party perspective. Never before did he imagine to see Obelisk Blue and Slifer Red in such close proximity of each other. "Talk about class warfare, it's a warzone out there. But look at that, there's no difference in ranks anymore. Anyone can be a thief, no matter what primary color they're wearing. Guess you did good out there, albeit in a different way than anyone could've imagined."

--------

"Then today will be a lesson for the both of us, since I never faced off against Kaiju. They sure seem tough, but if monsters were the only thing that Duel Monsters consisted of, then some decks would be absolute trash. Let's see if those big monsters aren't just big targets for my gladiator beasts to hammer down upon. You know what? I'll let you go first, the client is king and this case, the challenger goes first." Willow grinned as she prepared her duel disk. "Oh, and please don't try to make it more of a kaiju movie by trashing nearby buildings. I kinda want the dorm to stay in one piece, as primitive as it is."

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Elizabeth smiled. "It's fine, it's understandable that you would be furious at them, you can come to my place and I can get you some spare clothes of mine, and besides It sounds like there's a riot going on in there."
Elizabeth said as she turned towards the spa and heard multiple people yelling inside right before she grabbing Dahlia hand. "Come on, let's get you dried up and get some clothes on you." Elizabeth said as she started guiding Dahlia to the girls blue dorm

Yunu was in thought on his bed. He still didn’t know who he truly was, but he needed to think. Who was he. He then realized something, that he wasn’t using his own deck, but a deck his parents made for him. “Guess I’ll make a new deck.” He said as he walked over to the card center.

-Later-

Yunu walked away with his new deck. He knew he could do big things with it. “Hmm, I should probably duel someone to test it out.” He said as he walked around looking for a duel partner.

"You are a menace, you know that? I'm glad I haven't been a victim of you yet, because that is one angry crowd." Bob spoke watching the ongoing fight escalate. "I take back my words of what I said in the locker room, this whole thing worked out better than I thought."

“I knooow right? They are at each other’s throats! Just a couple of Garments and they are oh so willing to punch and beat each other! Just need to press the right buttons and you got yourself a class war! And I’m immune to it all because I am the perwect whittle angel that through the kindness of my heart gave all the clothes back to their owners. Haha! The dumb dumbs!”

This is what it meant to be a hooligan, having a good laugh at the expense of hapless bafoons. He laughed harder as he saw a rather muscular ra yellow deck a slifer and an obelisk into the hot spring, Braxer heaved over, landing on his back.

“Haha! This is the best prank yet!” He wheezed. “Will be hard to top this one boss!”

That’s when it escalated even further, several obelisk blue’s running down from the main duel building, seeing their friends in danger, began to punch and attack other duelists that weren’t from their house. More and more seemed to stream in of multiple colors...it was an all out battle...!

“Haha...say...how big is this gonna go boss?” Bix slowed his laughter, getting slightly worried.

“Pfffffft who cares? The more the merrier all I say.”

Channeling his inner spirit, Tobias sat cross legged inside his circle. A deep breath was taken, and after exactly seven seconds, he exhaled. He needed to reflect on the events on yesterday, and reflect on them with vivid detail. Perhaps he’d find answers to solutions if he took himself into a third person perceptive.

...that is until a clatter was heard outside. Several running feet. The Ra yellows were all rushing out in a stampede. This was highly unusual, snapping tobias out of his meditation.

“What in the realms...”

Tobias exited his room, looking of the window of the Ra Yellow dorms, spotting them rushing to attack slifer reds and obelisk blues...a display of chaos and undisciplined violence. He simply shook his head.

“May the overseer above grant mercy upon the foolish mortals.”

Dahlia found herself being guided back towards the Obelisk Blue girl's dorm. Glancing back, she could hear the commotion and see the fight start to spill out onto the trail in front of the hot springs and changing room. What the heck was going on?! She watched as campus security finally took notice, and was reassured at the sight of multiple staff members rushing towards the fighting in an attempt to break up the full-on brawl. What had that slimy little weasel done?!

But before Dahlia could question it, Elizabeth had spoken up once again.
"Um... Thank you, Elizabeth. But I should have plenty of spare clothes in my own room." Dahlia said. Still, she was not actively resisting as Elizabeth guided her along.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flamvell, huh? Tracy hadn't heard of that deck. As the pair walked, she couldn't stop the questions that were forming in her head. What did he mean, using Flame Swordsman for Synchro Summons? Wasn't that a fusion monster with no effect? How would it help with Synchro Summoning? But before Tracy could ask any of these questions, a question was posed to her instead.
"My deck...?" Tracy said. She smiled as she took a moment to think. "Well, I like Different Dimension cards. Or D.D. as they're called. In fact, I think that banishing cards in of itself is a pretty cool mechanic. Not to mention, the D.D. monsters themselves are very interesting. I do have a question, though. How were you using Flame Swordsman for Syncho Summons? I don't believe he's a tuner..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jira's grin broke out into a full-blown, toothy smile.
"Not trashing buildings of great importance? Lady, have you ever seen a kaiju movie?!" Jira exclaimed. "I draw!"
He could feel it in his bones already that this was going to be a very interesting and fun duel. Taking a moment to look at his hand, he selected two cards.
"Alright, I'll start this off by summoning Darkfire Soldier #1!" Jira said. As he said this, a plume of fire appeared in front of Jira. It died down slightly to reveal a muscular man who looked like he came straight out of an action movie, with blonde hair pulled back by a red bandana and a sword in his left hand. Fire covered his legs, but he seemed to be completely unaffected by it. He glared towards Willow's field, his stats reading 1700 ATK and 1150 DEF.

"I'll end my turn with setting one card face-down. Sorry for such a basic turn, but its your move Willow." Jira said as a face-down card appeared in his spell and trap card zone.

Jira:
LP: 4000
Cards in Hand: 4

"Oh, Flame Swordsman? He's level 5, and I have several level 1 tuner monsters. That alone can summon Uruquizas, who gains 300 ATK every time he deals battle damage." Raikiri noticed he had stopped aching in the head. "D. D... Well, banishing monsters is more my older sister's thing, since she uses Necro fusion a lot, but I guess it has its uses."

"I have seen some, but this time the Kaiju are controlled. Or atleast they should be. If the dorm gets destroyed though, you're the most likely culprit." Willow returned Jira's grin with one of her own and drew five cards. "My turn, I draw. I set a monster face down and set two cards face down. "I don't really enjoy seeing a face down card on my opponent's side, so I am taking it slow at the moment. I end my turn. Let's see when this duel gains momentum, because I am aching to see your Kaiju in action and see if ravenous beasts can beat diligently trained warriors who always fight until the death."

Willow's LP: 4000
Cards in hand: 3

----------

"Bix, relax. We're pretty much safe. We returned the clothes and there should be capable teachers to stop this fight before it gets too big. It might be a gamble to just stand here and laugh at them out in the open, but the odds are in our favor. If all does go wrong, I've got a story ready to explain why Weasel's busting his gut laughing. Potential injuries are the responsibility of those fighting, since they just decided to start a brawl rather than take a deep breath and think. Just enjoy the show for now, since this might be the last time you'll see this." Bob crossed his arms and smirked, the crowd battering everyone in sight amused him way more than it should. Weasel's rubbing off on me, look at that. Turning to the leader of the gang, he asked a question. "What's the name of this group actually? Weasel and the B.B. Bandits?"

“And the B.B bandits...? What do we look like? A bunch of purple totin’ losers?” Weasel scoffed. “Thought you would already know by now, it’s Weasel the Kid and the hooligans!”

As he continued about how his name’s was sommuch superior to that of the bandits, a Ra yellow came from the treeline with a wooden chair, yelling toward them. He smashed it against Braxer’s stomach, which made the big lug wince before turning his head. The Ra yellows was surprised that he took that without much apparent damage. Braxer stood up, grabbing the Ra yellow by the collar and chucking him back into the treeline. Bix started to get more visually worried.

“Uh...yeah I think we should go...”

“Bah you are no fun, weenie.” Weasel pouted like a child. “Buuuut I suppose I need to get ready to get my reward for the biggest teacher’s pet of the century.”

He fluffed his collar a bit and swiped his hair, walking with a stride toward the main compound, all the wild school security forcefully began to put down this insurrection of sorts. Nearly half the school was involved in this incident...

“...”

Tobias watched as the situation began to diffuse, the school guards showing up en mass, forefully removing students off each other. Was this the type of setting he wanted to stay in? Where invasions were the norm and internal conflict was the rage? The archaeologist sighed, shifting his scarf. Perhaps if thise thugs were brought to justice, then maybe a semblance of normalcy would return.

Tobias set his sights to where he had attacked the thugs with his shortsword. He recalled popping the tires of several of the bikes, no doubt the reason why several were confiscated. But that didn’t excuse those that were pushed off the side...

He recalled those he had chased off the cliff, landing in the water below. Surely they must have gotten back home somehow. He looked down the cliffside, noticing a jacket, the same one that he had stabbed earlier yesterday, draped on a rock. The current kept it in place, the waves washing over it.

“So then the current is the key...”

He looked toward the path the current went, no shore in sight. For the majority, it seemed as though it was all cliff or craggy rock. This would most certainly be a long endeavor...

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
"Oh I guess you're right, we could just do that." Elizabeth said as she blushed and rubs the back of her head.

*A few minutes later*

Elizabeth and Dahlia managed to reach the entrance of the girls blue dorm, then Elizabeth finally let go of Dahlia hand. "Well here we are, I'm going to stay out here and try to see if I can find anyone duel, it's been stressful since the whole raid thing a few days ago, try not to get yourself into any more trouble, but if you do I'll bail you out again." Elizabeth said with a grin on her face as she started leaving right before waving goodbye.

While Yunu was walking around looking for a duel, he saw two girls talking and heard one say”try to see if I can see someone to duel.” She waved goodbye to the other girl and left, and Yunu went over and said”Hi, I heard you’re looking for someone to duel, and I’m doing just that as well, so how about we duel, and if we do, I’ll even let you take the first turn.”

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Elizabeth glanced to her side to see a another male students requesting a duel from her. "Wow, and I didn't have to look long either." Elizabeth said and her thoughts.
"Um sure why not, and I guess I will take the first mirrors you certainly are a gentleman."

Elizabeth drew her card and smiled. "I guess I'll start this match with the field-spell Fusion recycling plant." As Elizabeth said that the area around them turn into a junkyard. "With this field-spell I'm allowed to discard one card and add one polymerization from my deck or graveyard to my hand, and now I'll activate my polymerization, I fuse my Predaplant Moray Nepenthes and my Predaplant Cordyceps together to fusion summon my Predaplant Chimerarafflesia." What appeared in front of Elizabeth with a huge pink flower with a fat stem, but not after a few seconds the monster's roots sprouted from the ground and revealed that it had multiple carnivorous mouths that were drooling. "I set one monster in defense mode and end my turn there, and at my end phase fusion recycling plant other effect activates whenever I fusion summon a monster I can add one of the fusion materials that made that monster and return them to my hand, your move."

(Predaplant chimerafflesia 2500 atk/ 2000def)
(Elizabeth Card hand: 2)

"well thank you I'll be going and I draw.And now I use your field spell to discard a Fluffal Leo to get a Polymerzation. Now I activate Polymerzation to fuse my Fluffal Bear and Edge Imp Sabres to Fusion Summon Frightfur Bear(ATK-2200,DEF-1800). Now attack her facedown Frightfur Bear."

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
The bear charged at Elizabeth face-down to reveal that it was a woman with a purple cloak and a wand and destroyed her. "The monster that you just destroyed was my Violet witch, and her special ability now activates, whenever she's destroyed and sent to the graveyard I can add one plant monster with 1500 or less defense from my deck to my hand, and I'll add my predaplant Ophrys Scorpio.

"well, she won't stay in your graveyard for long don't worry, because Frightfur bear can equip your monster gaining 1000 Attack points while doing so." Frighfur bear started growing while its attack rose. "I will end my turn, your go."

FrightfurBear(ATK-3200,1800)
Cards in Hands(3)

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
"I draw, I normal summon my predaplant Scorpio and activate his special ability, when he's summoned to the field I can discard one monster from my hand and special summon one predaplant monster from my deck to the field, and I'll summon my Predaplant Darlingtonia Cobra and it's special ability activates, whenever she's summoned because of a predaplant monsters effect I can search one fusion card from my deck to my hand, and I'll add fusion substitute and activate it as well, I fuse my cobra and scorpio to bring out my ace."

Elizabeth clutched her chest as she started her chant. "Dual-Colored Eyes that illuminates the dark night! Give birth to another terror! Fusion Summon! Appear, poisonous dragon with hungering fangs! Level 8! - Starve Venom Fusion Dragon!"

As the two predaplants fuse and became one, what took their place was a larger creature with green eyes, yellow and red orbs covering some parts of his body, and two large tusks like features around its mouth.

"Beautiful right? I got this beauty from a contest that I won, and with this card it has an amazing effect, when starving venom is fusion summon I can target one special summon monster from your side of the field and gain its attack points, and since you're frightfur bear is the only thing on the field I'll target it, and that means that starving venom gains 3200 attack points."

Starving venom then roared with power as a purple aura surrounded it. (Starving venom fusion dragon: 2800+3200=6000atk)

"And right before I attack I'll activate starving venom's second ability by targeting one level 5 or higher monster on the field starving venom gain that effect, so that means when starving venom attack your monster I can equip it to him." Elizabeth extended her arm. "Starving venom will attack your frightfur bear." Starving venom tail suddenly grew in size of frightfur bear and revealed that it had a drooling mouth and then proceeded to eat frightfur bear.

Last edited:
"Alright, lets go!" Jira said, drawing a card to start his turn. Willow had two cards face down and a monster face-down as well. While he wasn't a big fan of those two face-down cards, he didn't exactly have anything to deal with them right now. So he decided to simply go ahead.

"I'll bet you have a really cool face-down Gladiator Beast. But why have a Gladiator Beast when you could have a Kaiju?! I activate the effect of Gameciel, the Sea Turtle Kaiju! This card allows me to special summon him to your side of the field in attack mode, for the small cost of tributing one monster you control. So say goodbye to your face-down, and hello to your new monster!" Jira said. A crevasse seemed to crack open next to the two duelists, and a huge wave of water burst from the broken earth. It surged towards Willow's face-down monster, with the silhouette of a large turtle like monster inside the wave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, Necro fusion! That's a really cool card. If I had fusion monsters, I would totally use it. Does your sister like to use Fusion Monsters?" Tracy asked Raikiri. As the two walked, Tracy was beginning to conclude that Raikiri wasn't that bad of a guy. He seemed pretty nice, if not a little odd. Fire decks usually had hot headed duelists, but he seemed to be pretty cool.

Bob imagined the gang in skin tight purple suits and shuddered, that was not an image he wanted to see in his life. "Yeah, okay, that is probably for the better." When a Ra Yellow slammed a chair into Braxter's stomach, he flinched. "Dude, you okay? That can't be good." He asked after the Ra Yellow got thrown back into the tree line. "Let's get out of here, one person getting slammed by a chair is already one too many." The Ra Yellow without a chair stayed close to Braxter in case he needed someone to lean on. Not that he'd be much support for the big student, but it was at least something.

-----------

"It wasn't too cool, but monsters don't have to be flashy to be useful. It was a Gladiator Beast Hoplomus, so good on you for getting rid of it. Not quite sure why you'd give me such a strong monster, especially since your monster is still in attack position but generally movies with Kaiju have them fighting each other. I'm sure that there's some kind of gimmick with Kaiju on their card text like with Gladiator Beasts, but I can't be sure of that until I see it. I can't activate any cards at the moment, so I'll just wait and see if you want to do something else before you end your turn."

"She's all about fusion monsters, really. She'll add any card to her deck, saying it'll improve her chances of getting a specific fusion, since Shaddolls are weird like that. Whenever she's dueled me, I always conclude there's something new in her deck. I, however, can't seem to know how to finish my deck. I'm currently running 48 cards and have a LOT of space for improvement."

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
"Well then, I guess I'll just have my rafflesia attack edge imp, and with that I'll activate fusion recycling plant effect once more, I'll add one of my fusion materials back to my hand, you've manage to survive this turn but next turn I'll win if you don't do anything worthwhile, I end my turn, and with that starving venom attack points return to normal."

(Starving venom: 7000-3200=3800atk)
(Card hand: 3)

Last edited:
"Well now I draw. I summon Fluffal Owl. Now I activate Fluffal Owl effect which lets me get a Polymerzation. Now I actiavate your field spell to get Fluffal Bear to my hand. Now I actiavate Edge imp Sabres ability to but a card from my hand back to the top of the deck and summon it in defense mode. Now I actiavate Fluffal Owls other effect, so by sacrificing 500 of my life points I can fusion without a fusion spell card. I fuse my edge imp Sabres and Fluffal Owl to fusion summon Frightfur Tiger. Now I actiavate its effect, for every fusion material, I can destroy a monster on your field. Now I destroy your predaplant chimerafflesia and predaplant starve venom fusion dragon."

“Nah, I’m good.” Braxer winced, definitely hurting a bit more than he let on.

Prideful enough not to let himself lean on anyone, Braxer trudged forward, silently agreeing with Bob’s idea to leave. Weasel didn’t agree with it, but he played it off as if he did.

“Fine, it was getting a bit boring already. Let’s go...”

Bix was quick to turn tail and rush with a hurried pace out with them. Weasel, who had his arms behind his head lead the quartet away from the brawl. After half a minute, he heard the sounds of battle, but the sounds were unique, almost as if they were soft attacks, squishy...fluffy even...”

“What’s...it’s almost as if...” Weasel took interest.

Weasel’s trudge became a walk, before it turned to a jog, then he suddenly broke out running! Bix hirried after while Braxer seemed to want to take Bob’s shoulder, but quickly discouraged this in his head and decided to power walk instead.

Running to the sound, Weasel ended up at the sight of a duel, his eyes filled with sparkles and his face had a boyish wonder on it. He saw the Frigtfur monsters in actions, fusing together and about to use their special effect Weasel couldn’t contain his excitement, and couldn’t help but let it out.

“TOYS!!!!”