• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy RP

“Alright, First I Activate Toy Vendor. Now I discard a card, and I draw. I drew Fluffal Owl. I now special summon it, and I get a Polymerzation. I sacrifice 500 attack points to fuse Edge Imp Sabres and Fluffal Bear. Now I sacrifice 500 more to fuse edge Imp sabre and Fluffal Leo to Fusion Summon Frightfur Tiger. Now Sacrifice 500 more to fuse Fluffal owl and Frightfur Tiger to Fusion Summon Frightfur SaberTooth. Now I can bring back my Frightfur Tiger. I now activate Polymerzation to fuse all three into Frightfur Chimera. I place a card facedown and end.” Once he said he then said”I activate the continuous trap non-fusion area. Now neither of us can Fusion Summon.”

LP-2500
Frightfur Chimera-2800,2000
Non-fusion area
Cards-0

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
“Soooo that’s what your goin’ with?” Weasel blinked. “I am sooo disappointed. Building cards to your deck specifically to fight me. un-buh-leive-able! Buuut you seeem to think I’m entirely based on fusions. Bah. Don’t whisten to him chimera, he doesn’t deswerve you.”

Drawing his six cards to his hand, he gave an eager cat face to his enemy.

“Aw and look at that, i got this little trick up my sleeve. Your gonna regret sending everything from your hand to the graveyard! Summon my prank kids Dropsies! And I equip him with Psychic blade! I will sacrifice a little bit of 2000 life points to boost him up 2000 ATK and DEF!”

Suddenly, a heavy blade fell on dropsies. The blue prank kids struggling to hold the weapon, teetering with the giant blade.

Prank kids Dropsies: 3000 ATK 3000 DEF.

“Now, slice his loveable nightmare to cotton stitches!”

Dropsies teetered left and right, slipping as he cane close to the enemy monster, dropping the weapon down toward the center mass of the beast.

Snickering as the opposing duelist tossed out every trick he had, Weasel felt satisfaction tearing the monster to cotton pieces.

“I put two cards face down, and I’m done for now~”

The two face downs appeared on his side of the field, Weasel certainly not messing around with his opponent, having more of an aggressive tone after how last match ended

Weasel’s life points: 2000
Cards in hand: 2

The cylone tore through, destroying the fusion area as well as dropsies’s sword, which shattered instantly. Dropsies’s eyes began to swell as he saw his new sword vanish.

“What a downer, but looks like you ain’t gonna do anything with your stuffed toys yet! I activate my trap card, threatening roar!”

Dropsies let out a loud bawl, guilt tripping the chimera into not attacking this turn.

“Now that your stupid little fusion gate hax are out of the way, imma go ahead and take advantage of that! I’ll used prank kids pandemonium to fuse dropsies and then a Lampsies That was in my hand, for Prank kids rocket ride!”

Suddenly, the fire prank kid, Lampsies appeared of the field, he clicked a button, which made a hatch open on the ground. Out of it, a cartoony looking rocket rose from it, smoking and ready to launch.

Prank Kids Rocket Ride: 2000 ATK, 0 DEF.

“Now due to the fusion, I gain a thousand life points from dropsies and you lose 500 life poI nets due to Lampsies!”

Weasel’s life points: 3000

“While your chimera looks all big and scary, I don’t got anything against him. I think imma aim at you directly, hahaha!”

The rocket’s attack dropped by half for the turn to attack Yunu directly, lifting off with Lampsies and dropsies on board. It aimed to ram into his enemy and sucker punch him with his cartoony gloves.

As the rocket returned to his side of the field, the Slifer Red waggled his finger.

“Nuh uh, wait your turn buddy. I set one card face down, and use my rocket’s effect, which allows him to explode, summoning two prank kids monsters from my graveyard!”

The rocket then exploded wildly, flamsies and dropsies landing next to two other duplicates of themselves. The prank kids questioned for a second how they were duplicated, but decided to shrug it off at the face of the opposing chimera monster.

“NOW I end my turn.”

Weasel:
3000 Life Points.
Four monsters
Two facedowns
0 Cards in hand

“I draw. I use Toy Vendor to discard Edge Imp Frightfuloid and now I draw. I drew Fluffal Mouse. I special summon in defense mode. I activate its effect, so now I have two more Fluffal Mice in defense mode. Frightfur Chimera, attack Prank Kid Dropsie.”

The chimera thrust out a gory looking voice box, strangling it around dropsies before it was thrust into the stuffing of the larger monster, making him vanish from his side of the field. The other prank kids began to sweat heavily.

“Poor dropsies, alway gettin’ chewed up and spat out.” Weasel shook his head. “Anyway, is this goin’ somewhere or what?”

Dropsies emerged, wrapped in the springs yet again. It was sweating with an anxious expression.

“Whyyyyyyy?!?” It cried out.

Lampsies stomped his foot in frustration, his head of fire hair flaring up. As it became his turn Weasel played a spell card.

“I play Big Bang shot, now my Lampsies has blown a fuse, and will do piercing battle damage!”

”GROAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!”

Lampsies yelled while his whole body wrapped in crimson flames. His look on his face was of full fury, Dropsies getting ever more worried.

Prank Kids Lampsies: 1900 ATK, 500 DEF.

“Now, squash that little mouse of his!”

“At least you finished it this time, you got that at least.” Weasel rolled his eyes. “But If your gonna cry about it, so somewhere else where I can’t see your ugly mug.”

His holograms deactivated, turning his head to his hooligans. He was silent for a few seconds before sighing.

“Bleh. This whole prank idea seems kinda boring and overplayed, he ain’t that interesting of a target to mess with.”

Willow looked on with awe as Dogoran came to the field. "Wow, it is amazing!" She didn't do anything to stop Dogoran's attack, standing by as she watched Gameciel get engulfed in flames and screeching out in pain before it got destroyed and causing her to lose 800 life points. "I probably should've put it in defense position, but I got too greedy. Well played, this is one tough monster to bring down and I can't attack with Murmillo to take it out. This might be a tough roadblock for me to pass, but I know that I can do it. Just you wait and see." Cracking a grin, she crossed her arms with her cards still hidden. "Go on, end your turn or do something else. If I recall correctly, you still have your normal summon for this turn and I only have one monster. It should allow you to have a clear field the next turn, though your Kaijus need to be tribute summoned normally since I don't control a Kaiju. You've special summoned both Radian and Dogoran with Gameciel on my field, so I think I can make such a statement."

----------------

Bob cupped his face and stroked his chin, thinking about the possible prank victims. "Are there any other students you don't like? Perhaps a Ra Yellow? If you want to cause a ruckus, how about you prank me? It is pretty noticable that we hang around a lot, so it would discredit possible suspicion people have that you are the sole cause behind some pranks. Our unknown Slifer Red might be a possible culprit, and if we're lucky we might get a second class warfare the next day. It would certainly show some ambition to break into the Ra Yellow dorm. If all else fails, the Ra Yellow turn on themselves and I am not a suspect for being the prankster if I get pranked." He opted as he inwardly shuddered of potential pranks the gang would pull on him. "To sweeten the deal, you can do anything you want. If you mess with my deck though, leave these 10 alone. They are special to me and have helped me clutch a win multiple times." Grabbing his deck, Bob showed his three Roulette Barrels, his three Twin-Barrel Dragons, his two Time Wizards and two Blowback Dragon. "If you sneak into the dorm, make sure these are safe before you do something horrendous. Can I get you to promise that?"

Jira simply shrugged.
"Well, the thing is, Kaiju are kind of jealous creatures. They're not a fan of sharing the spotlight, so each of us can only control one at a time. It looks like I already attacked this turn, so my Battle Phase is up. I'll summon a monster in face-down defense position, and it looks like that's it for me." Jira said. A face-down card appeared on Jira's field, and he nodded to Willow. In honest, he wasn't feeling too great. It seemed like these Gladiator Beasts had a variety of effects to utilize as long with quite a few ways to summon themselves out. His defenses weren't looking too great, and with no cards in his hand he didn't have many options.

Cards in Hand: 0
Monsters on Field: Dogoran, 1 Face-down
Cards in Spell and Trap Zone: 1 Face-down
LP: 4000

“Hummmm but why tho?” Weasel said, lounging on a granite tablet. “How would that discredit ME if I pranked YOU? Besides, it’s goes against rule number one of the hooligans: We can’t prank another hooligan unless they were caught up in another prank. We do have ourselves this narrative though, painting a Slifer Red as the culprit, so there’s no reason expect you to be guilty in the first place. Especially with you helping a chief detective like me on the case.”

Questioning the point of doing think prank, Weasel began to ponder if there was some kind of alternative. He needed to think...pranks sometimes took time to realize them.

“There...”

Tobias found bushes that were plowed over by a motorcycle that had gone off the trail, leaving it a perfect marker of where they were headed. Adjusting his scarf, he marched onwards. It had been several hours but he felt as if he was getting closer and closer to where these attackers were.

Just as he thought this, he spotted an outcrop in a mountain, dozens of motorcycles parked outside. Tobias took a primed position, analyzing the hole.

“It would be a fool’s errand to strike alone. I need to inform those with authority about this...”

"Jealous or prideful? If I was a powerful being of mass destruction, I'd want all attention on me too. My turn, I draw." Willow looked at the card and grinned. "Now this is something I can work with! I activate Gladiator Beast's Comeback, allowing me to special summon a Gladiator Beast from my hand or graveyard, and I select Gladiator Beast Samnite from my hand." A smilodon wearing armor and brandishing a sword and shield was summoned to the field (1600 atk/1200 def). "Because it was special summoned outside of the Battle Phase, Gladiator's Rejection activates and I can special summon one Gladiator Beast from my deck in defense position as long as it has a different type than the Gladiator Beasts on the field, in this case Fish and Beast-Warrior. Winged Beast is allowed, so I choose Gladiator Beast Bestiari!"

A large humanoid bird wearing chest armor with a gun on both arms was summoned, though it was kneeled down. "Normally I could select a Spell or Trap card you control and destroy it, but Bestiari wasn't special summoned by another Gladiator Beast. Allow me to show you another distinctive feature of the Gladiator Beasts, contact fusion. I return Bestiari and Murmillo to my deck to special summon Gladiator Beast Gyzarus (2400 atk/1500 def) in attack position!" A bigger, more armored version of Bestiari was summoned to the field, causing Willow to crack a smile. "Whenever Gyzarus is special summoned, I get to choose two cards on the field and destroy them. I choose your face down spell or trap card and your face down monster. I could've easily destroyed your Dogoran, but I want to see both our favorite monsters on the field in an ultimate clash between Kaiju and Gladiator Beasts!" Two twisters were sent towards the two face down cards, destroying them if Willow was lucky.

"I activate a spell card from my hand, Shooting Star Bow - Ceal! By lowering the attack of my monster by 1000, it gets to attack you directly and I choose Gladiator Beast Gyzarus! Now Gyzarus, attack Jira's life points directly!" The avian gladiator pulled back a bow and fired an arrow past Dogoran's head, straight at Jira. "If this goes off without interruption, I will show you my ace monster. If this fails, I just lost this match. Let's see which way this match goes!"

Willow's life points: 3200
Monsters on the field: Gladiator Beast Gyzarus, Gladiator Beast Samnite
Spell and Trap cards: Gladiator's Rejection, Shooting Star Bow - Ceal, one face down card

-----------

"I dunno, just spitballing at this moment. Maybe because they think you wouldn't prank a friend?" Bob put the cards back into his deck and shuffled it whilst talking. "Maybe a different Ra Yellow? If we can find someone who acts high and mighty, it should make for a decent scene, no?"

Just as Jira thought, things were not looking too good. Willow had pulled out another gimmick for the Gladiator Beasts, Contact Fusion. It wasn't an entirely new concept for Jira, he had faced a few XYZ Dragon Cannon decks before. But he hadn't realized that it was a gimmick that other decks could have. The large, winged humanoid gladiator beast flapped it's wings and sent two large tornadoes towards Jira's face-downs. The monster flipped up to reveal a human in bright blue, futuristic armor. It let out a cry before being blown away and exploding into pixels. The second torando rushed towards the card in the Spell and Trap Card Zone, but Jira was ready.
"I chain Jar of Greed!" Jira said as the trap card flipped up. It revealed a Trap Card depicting a grinning red and gold jar. "It allows me to draw a card!"
Just as Jira drew the card, the tornado struck the trap card and destroyed it. The Slifer Red let out a breath. Now he only had to survive... but things weren't looking too good.

He watched as Willow went on to equip her big bad fusion monster with an equip spell, Shooting Star Bow - Ceal. Now it had a way around Dogoran! The armored, winged Gladiator Beast released an arrow, and it flew part Dogoran to strike Jira. He flinched as the holographic flaming arrow passed through him, and watched as his life points fell to 2600. But it seemed like that may be it... Wait! He was willing to bet that the Gladiator Beast fusion had the same ability as the others. More Gladiator Beast were undoubtedly on their way...
"Alright then. Let's see your ace monster!" Jira yelled over to Willow.

Cards in Hand: 1
Cards on Field: Dogoran
LP: 2600

"Jar of Greed huh? Smart choice to activate it before it got destroyed, but let's see if your streak continues! Gladiator Beast Gyzarus' effect activates! When this card attacked or is attacked and survived, I can return it to my extra deck to special summon two Gladiator Beasts from my deck except for Bestiari to avoid chaining the summoning over and over again. Shooting Star Bow - Ceal is destroyed, but I don't need it anymore. I return Gyzarus to my extra deck and special summon Gladiator Beast Laquari (1800 atk, 2100 atk because summoned by a Gladiator Beast/400 def) and Gladiator Beast Dimacari (1600 atk/1200 def), both in attack position!" A humanoid tiger wielding a ring of fire and a bipedal buffalo brandishing brass knuckles were summoned to the field, but none of the monsters on the field could beat Dogoran without any equip cards. Laquari had the highest attack at 2100, and it lacked 900 attack points!

"I activate a contact fusion! Just like Bestiari was required for Gyzarus, Laquari is required for my ultimate monster! The champion of the colosseum, the harbinger of death, the diabolical despot! Come forth, Gladiator Beast Heraklinos!" A massive monster emerged from a shining beam of light, brandishing a shield and a large halberd. It was a chimera of multiple kinds of Gladiator Beasts, but Laquari was the most prominent one. With an attack of 3000 and a defense of 2800, its power equaled that of Dogoran! The boss of the Gladiator Beasts stared Dogoran in the eyes, teeth bared and ready to strike. "Gladiator Beast Heraklinos has some impressive stats huh? For such an impressive beast to be summoned, a price has to be paid though. Three Gladiator Beasts with one of them having to be Laquari, but it is worth it and not too difficult if you get a fusion summon off or manage to activate Gladiator Beast Secutor's effect. I can't attack you right now, but that won't be for long. I end my turn and eagerly await the epic clash between our aces!"

Cards on field: Heraklinos, Gladiator's Rejection, one face down
LP: 3200

Jira watched as Willow used a second contact fusion, paying close attention as the three Gladiator Beast's forms shifted and changed. They merged together, growing larger as a sword and shield appeared. Standing before Willow was a hulking red-skinned humanoid, with a wild face and green wings sprouting from it's back. It was truely a powerful monster, and had an air of strength about it. And with 3000 ATK, why wouldn't it? Jira knew he should feel scared, or unnerved, or apprehensive about this whole situation. But he couldn't stop the sheer wave of excitement at seeing such a powerful monster. Sure, it wasn't as gigantic as his Kaijus. But it looked just as proud and strong.

"Amazing! So cool!" Jira said to Willow, drawing a card to start his turn. As much as he wanted to see a clash between Dogoran and Heraklinos, at their current state they would only tie. Or worse, if that face-down card had something to say about it. Or Heraklinos had some sort of effect to help him. So Jira was just going to have to improvise.
"I activate my Spell Card, The Kaiju Files!" Jira said, slapping a card onto his Duel Disk. A Spell Card rose out of the ground, depicting a desk covered in papers, files, and pictures of the different Kaiju monsters.

"See? I told you that it would be cool." Willow couldn't resist smiling, knowing that a Kaiju user was impressed with her ace monster. She figured that it would take quite a lot to impress him, and she decided to impress him even more. "Sorry to tell you this, but those files can go right back into the cabinet. I activate Gladiator Beast Heraklinos' effect! By discarding one card, I get to cancel the effect of a spell or trap card and destroy it. I would feel bad, but I know enough about Kaiju to know that they are an absolute force of nature if they get help." The Slifer Red discarded an Unexpected Dai from her hand as Gladiator Beast Heraklinos' shield fired two gusts of wind from Secutor's cannons in the top left and right of the shield, destroying the card. "Anything else you want to try? Because I am more than willing to try and stop you." Willow flashed a cheeky grin at Jira as she awaited her opponent's next move.

Cards in hand: 1
Cards on field: Heraklinos, Gladiator's Rejection, one face down

Jira shielded himself as The Kaiju Files were destroyed, exploding into pixels.
"Well, so much for that plan. Looks like we're going to have to go at this the old fashioned way. I summon Overdrive!" Jira exclaimed. With a revving of engines, an armored car with a minigun mounted on the front drove from out of nowhere, pulling to a stop and aiming its gun towards Willow and Heraklinos. Its stats read 1600 ATK and 1500 DEF. Jira pointed towards Heraklinos.
"Looks like we're going to be getting that showdown that you wanted! Dogoran, Atomic Fire Breath!" Jira commanded. The Mad Flame Kaiju let out a roar as it looked down to Heraklinos, before taking a deep breath and breathing a powerful laser of atomic energy towards the Gladiator Beast.

“Hummmm...Maybe.” Weasel said to no one in particular. “I’d have to think about it...this one needs to be followed up on really smoothly. Can’t rush these things. It’s an art my bobbleheaded friend.”

That’s when Weasel’s head slightly perked up, eyeing something to his left. Although there was only treeline to be seen, Weasel kept that look for a good few seconds.

“Hmmm...perhaps...”

These words to seem to come from Weasel for seemingly no reason at all, the small duelist was turning to the rest of the squad.

“Say, I’ve gotta make a new Kid Cache, i’ll be with you in a hour or so. Stay on the Naughty list!”

He stuck out his tounge and winked as he hurried off into the treeline. Bix got visually excited while Braxer was more so curious.

“Oh! I wonder what he’s gonna put in it? Pizza? Pork Cutlet?” Bix jumped up and down. “Man I could kill for some pork cutlet...”

“We dont know if it’ll even be food Bix.” Braxer shrugged. “Though I don’t know how he keeps gettin’ these things in unnoticed...”

“Of course it’s gonna be food! What else would it be!” Bix snapped back before turning to Bob. “What do you think is gonna be in it??”

"The army's come out to play huh? Let's see if it will save you from annihilation!" Gladiator Beast Heraklinos knelt down and raised its shield, facing Dogorans Atomic Fire Breath head on. "I activate a trap card, Horn of the Phantom Beast! By equipping this card to a Beast or Beast-Warrior monster, it gains 800 attack and I get to draw a card if I destroy a monster! Heraklinos now has 3800 attack, enough to wipe your Kaiju off the map as if it was a city!" Heraklinos sprouted a pair of moose-like antlers and began walking forward through Dogorans attack, its shield protecting it from damage. When it got close, it stood up and slammed its shield against the head of the Kaiju, causing it to stumble and fall down as Heraklinos looked down upon it and began attacking the Mad Flame Kaiju with its halberd, slashing at its gut and head as Dogoran was destined to get sliced into pixels. "A valiant attempt, but not enough. Is that all you can do? If so, I'd like to draw because of my trap's effect.

Cards in hand: 1
Cards on the field: Gladiator Beast Heraklinos, Gladiator's Rejection, Horn of the Phantom Beast

-------

"One day you'll drop that nickname one day." Bob sighed as Weasel left, though he regained his posture when Bix asked him a question. "Honestly? I have no clue. I've only seen one and it had food, but it could very well be stink bombs, rare cards or the janitor's keys. I wouldn't be surprised by anything at this point, though I agree with Braxter. It is a miracle that he seems to have caches everywhere without getting caught. Pork cutlet though? I wouldn't imagine that tasting good if it gets cold. Speaking of which, how does the food not go bad when hidden away?"

Jira gritted his teeth as Dogoran, his favorite monster, was reduced to pixels and his Life Points were reduced to 1800. Still, his grimace turned to a grin of respect as he looked back over to Willow.
"Well, it seems like I've been thoroughly trounced. Even when you're taking it easy on me, I still can't get ahead." Jira said.
"You're awesome! I can't do anything else, so I end my turn! Bring it on!" Jira yelled. As if responding to Jira's determined spirit, Overdrive revved its engines and stared down the huge Gladiator Beast.

Willow returned Jira's grin. "I am not going easy on you, if I didn't draw Gladiator's Comeback I wouldn't have had Heraklinos on the field. I just got lucky. Since I destroyed your monster and it is my turn, I draw two cards and activate Gladiator Beast's Battle Gladius, giving my Heraklinos 300 more attack points (4100 atk/2800 def) I hate to do something with anything other than my best, so that is why I equipped that card. You fought valiantly and certainly have potential, but you let me get a foothold and you should never let anyone do that. Say your prayers Overdrive, for it will be all that you will be able to do. Gladiator Beast Heraklinos, attack Jira's Overdrive! Chimera Cut!" Gladiator Beast Heraklinos looked down at the vehicle, baring its teeth as if it was grinning before splitting it in half with its halberd.

"Woohoo! I won! You're the best Heraklinos!" Celebrating her victory over Jira, Willow jumped around and added the cards back to her deck before going over to Jira and extended a hand for him to shake. "You fought well, this could've been anyone's game! If you'd like, maybe I can give you some tips on how to beat Gladiator Beasts? Unless you have any issues with that, of course." The Slifer Red girl flashed a toothy grin at the Kaiju user, impressed by the way he accepted his defeat.

Not showing any fear, Overdrive drove forward to meet Heraklinos halfway. Still, it was no use. The armored car was split in half by Heraklinos' halberd, exploding into pixels. Jira's Life Points fell to 0, and he watched as Willow celebrated her victory. It was a little upsetting to lose yet again, but he wasn't going to let it show. After all, it seemed like Willow's deck was far better than his own. Jira added his cards back to his deck, and shook Willow's hand. He returned a toothy smile, his pointy teeth clearly visible.

"Thanks, but I don't really know how much it will help. Besides the cards in my deck, I only have, like... 15 other cards. I won't really be able to change up my deck for it." Jira said sheepishly, scratching the back of his head. "But if I'd have to guess... It would be to stop your Gladiator Beasts from attacking, right? Eh, I'm getting ahead of my self. I won't turn down free advice!"

"Stopping them from attacking is a good way to stop their effects, but it doesn't stop their fusions from coming onto the field. Preventing special summoning is incredibly painful for Gladiator Beasts, it ruins cards like Secutor and flat out prevents the strongest monsters from coming out. A way to remove spell and traps is also very important, since they allow for protection and a way to get more monsters on the field. A way to counter the destruction of cards is useful as well, kinda like what you did with Jar of Greed, but with more direct impact. Think Trap Hole or something. One surefire way to shut them down is cancelling effects, it ruins every chance of winning or destroying cards by using purely monsters. Without any of those methods, Gladiator Beasts can be deadly if they start to roll. I suppose you could just steamroll through the field and remove everything, but that would require Giant Trunade and Raigeki or something. That's such an unlikely combination, it really isn't worth banking on a field wipe. Generally you should keep the following in mind. If there are no monsters on the field, there is nothing to attack you." Willow chuckled, although she quickly stopped to say something else. "Before I forget, there is one Gladiator Beast without an effect and it is Gladiator Beast Andal. Though it still has 1900 attack and is pretty scary for a level 4 normal monster."

“Well uhh...” Bix was a little confused by it too, shaking his head. “Don’t make me think about it! It just always looks and tastes fresh okay??”

“Huh...that’s is weird now that you think about it...” Braxer stroked his chin. “Think he has some heater in there?”

“They are like boxes, where could he fit a heater??”

“Just throwing out the idea is all.” Braxer shrugged. “A lot of questions behind those Caches, and a lot of questions I think Weasel will never answer for us...”

Jira blinked, a little overwhelmed by the amount of information that Willow was giving him. Card names like Raigeki and Trap Hole floated through, and the Slifer Red did his best to remember. Focus on preventing special summoning... Jira didn't really have any cards that helped with that. To Jira, Willow's whole advice sounded just like 'have the right cards'. It wasn't bad advise, just not too helpful for him right now.
"If there are no monsters on the field, there is nothing to attack me? I mean, isn't that the same with pretty much every deck?" He scratched his head, trying to comprehend everything that Willow was saying.
"Anyway, that was a really fun duel. Heraklinos is pretty awesome!" Jira said. "Do you want to go at it again, or should we do something else? Maybe grab some food?"

"I totally get that it can be a bit overwhelming, but don't worry. You can always ask me again, and there's no better way to learn than to practice. I'm ready to go again, but if you're hungry or want to try and pull a couple of cards from the shop, that's perfectly fine with me. Maybe you'll win the next time, I did get lucky last fight after all." Willow said with a grin to Jira. "Your Kaiju are really powerful, it's a shame I didn't get to see their support cards. I'd love to see them at full strength, Dogoran especially was scary if I didn't have Heraklinos on the field."

-----------

"He's an enigma alright." Bob crossed his arms and let out a sigh. "I don't know what to think of Weasel, I'm having an incredibly hard time to figure out who he really is or what he is capable of. I think I've got his personality pinned down and then he reveals a whole new side of him. Did you guys have the same issue when you first joined this gang or am I just thinking too much into this?"

Braxer nodded heavily when Bob brought up the subject as Bix did as well to a lesser extent. Braxer put a hand behind his head and closed an eye, seeming to remember something.

“It’s an acquired taste, that’s for sure. When I first met him, I was starting to fail in my grades. I didn’t know duel monsters, how was I supposed to get these tests? Lots of people called me the dumb one and teased me. Course I couldn’t punch e’m, I was already on the chopping block so I couldn’t risk it.”

He chuckled, looking to Bob. “Heh, and that’s when Weasel came in. Said he could improve my grades in exchange for muscle for a prank he was makin’. Sure enough he kept his word and my grades soared, and to thank him I asked if there was anything I could do. ‘Course he had another scheme up his sleeve, so we did another, and another. Soon enough I was the first Hooligan on the island.”

Kicking against the tree, Braxer reminisced the memory, nodding his head.

“He may be weird, eccentric, downright crazy even. But he looks out for his own. That earns my respect.”

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
(Noah POV)
Noah was groaning under his covers to block out the person nagging at him. "Tell me again why you're doing this so early in the morning." Noah complained as the mysterious person started to get louder. "It's 5 p.m. you can't just go to school and sleep for the rest of the day, that's unhealthy." The mysterious figure said as Noah rolled his eyes and sighed as he got out of bed. "God, you sound like my mother." The mysterious figure giggled. "I'll take that as a compliment, at least she took things more serious." Noah look to his side to see Gem Knight lazuli crossing her arms. "Whatever, and since you woke me up, I guess we'll waste some time dueling someone." Noah said as he left his school uniform and walked out the door wearing his casual clothes to search for an opponent.

(Elizabeth POV)

Elizabeth headed back to the blue dorm to see how Dahlia was doing but as she was going there she saw Tracy at the entrance of the blue dorm. "Tracy! It's good to see you, did you come see Dahlia too?" Elizabeth said as she hugged Tracy from behind.

Jira thought for a moment before making a decision.
"Yeah, I could go for getting some food and more cards." Jira said. The toothy Slifer Red looked down to his deck a moment before smiling. "Believe it or not, I only have like... 50 or 60 cards to my name. I spent most of my time just saving up to buy the Kaiju cards individually, not really caring about the rest of my deck. It's a bit harder to do that here."
Jira began to walk towards the school's store, grinning cheekily when Willow complimented his monsters once again.
"Thanks! But to be honest, there's a whole other side to my Kaijus that you haven't had the chance to see yet. Besides all their other effects, each one has their own unique effect. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to pull off their requirements to activate them last duel. They kind of rely on their support to get those effects off. The problem is, if you go against an opponent that knows how those effects work, they might be able to use it against you with the one you have to give them."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tracy let out a surprised 'eep!' when she was suddenly hugged from behind. But before she could panic, the hugger spoke up. The familiar voice of Elizabeth helped her stay calm.
"Ah, Elizabeth! You surprised me." Tracy said, returning the hug. Taking a step back, Tracy straightened out her outfit. "Yeah. I just wanted to see if she wanted to do anything today or something."
As if on cue, Dahlia exited her room. She had changed back into a pair of normal clothes and had dried off a while ago, and seemed to have put the whole incident at the hot springs behind her. She waved down to Tracy and Elizabeth.
"Hello! I'll be right down!" Dahlia said.

Last edited:
"I assume that the Kaiju Files is an important support? It's the only support card that I know of, and I destroyed it before it could do anything. I'd ask what the effects of the Kaiju are, but I want the surprise for a potential follow up duel. As for the amount of cards you own, that is no big deal. I have about 180 cards, but a lot of them are duplicates and I got an old deck from my sister with cards that she liked. Maybe there's some that also appeal to you if you want some more cards?" Willow offered to Jira, giving him a smile. "I might get some more cards myself, the most powerful cards among Gladiator Beasts are still not in my possession. And it never hurts to have more variety among the lower attack monsters."

-----------

".....I see. I didn't know that, it is commendable of him." Bob wasn't expecting Weasel to have helped Braxter with his grades. He knew the Slifer Red had street smarts, but he didn't know that he had enough book smarts to tutor someone. "Bix, may I ask how you joined this gang? Was it something similar to Braxter's situation or something different?"

Last edited:

“Yeah, though somethin’ tells me he didn’t have the know how to pass me.” Braxer chuckled. “Makes ya wonder what he did to make sure I passed.”

“Oh? Oh? Is it my turn to tell??”

Bix jumped up to the plate, going in front of Braxer to start his story.

“Okay so get this, I was caught trying to take some food from the obelisk dorm, since the slifer red dorm has reaaaally bad food sometimes. I couldn’t take it. Sooo when they caught me, we had a big fight! I threw some sluggers in there and almost had them on the run-“

“He means he was being beaten to a bloody pulp.” Braxer interrupted.

“N-No I wasn’t! But they did eventually overpower me. And when they were about to knock my lights out, this big lug over here came and saved me! Knocked them clean out! BAM!”

He made a clap with his hands to signify the sound effect.

“Weasel came with him, sayin’ that we could get back at those chumps even more, and have more food than anyone else on campus! So OF COURSE I’d accept that! And now I’m waiting on the sweet sweet taste of the pork cutlet...”

He licked his lips and he got off track, thinking of the mental image of the food.

"Well, I guess that all the Kaiju support are equally important. Like I said before, the Kaiju can't pull off their secondary effects without them. But I guess some are more useful than others." Jira said. The Slifer Red paused for a moment to think. "Well, it's not exactly hard to rate them. It seemed to me like your Gladiator Beasts have a ton of support cards, but Kaiju only have three. And if you saw that one duel I had with Tobias, then.... well, I guess you've seen all three of them. The Field Spell, Kyoutou Waterfront. The Trap Card, Kaiju Capture Mission. And the Spell Card, The Kaiju Files. The support is more based on what the humans are doing than what the Kaiju are doing, which is pretty cool. Unlike your Gladiator Beasts support, which looks like it's based on... gear for the Gladiators and what they can do?"

The pair had reached the store when Willow offered to give Jira some duplicates she and her brother had. Jira gave the Slifer Red a surprised look, not expecting such an offer.
"Uh... Uh, thanks..." Jira said, beginning to blush a bit as he turned away. The Slifer Red began to inspect the card packs, trying to pick which ones to choose.