• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy RP

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
“A prank? Those usually have more class than just runnin’ around all thug like, this ain’t me.”

Weasel didn’t seem too worried about the situation, just watching it all unfold with his legs crossed on the bleachers. Braxer and Bix however seemed a lot more worried. They couldn’t defend themselves as good as Weasel, so they were much softer targets.

“Uhhh...I’m not sure I like our odd’s here boss.” Braxer gulped.

“Y-yeah, there’s a lot of ‘em, and I’m not sure those muscles on them will take losing as an answer.”

Like a sign from above, Braxer and Bix both caught the coins, turning them on either side to see that they were-

“Double sided heads, eh?” Weasel whistled, recognizing the trick a mile away. “Now why didn’t our little bobble head use these in our duel, hmmmm?”

*CRACK!!*

“Gah!”

A thug was knocked out, a big red welt on his forehead. Tobias stood above him, his short sword drawn...with a big cork on the tip of it.

“This is...only slightly humiliating...” Tobias muttered with a sweatdrop.

A cork found in the kitchen was suitable enough to prevent the blade from being incredibly lethal, although it’s appearance...wasn’t the most serious look the archaeologist ever had

Raikiri looked down at the thugs that he had just destroyed with Uruquizas's effect, putting him at 3000 ATK. He then rushed off to find the cause of this madness, and soon found the answer. Thugs were mindlessly speeding off to their bases upon defeat, and they didn't notice they were leading directly to it. Raikiri followed them to their hideout, where he saw him- the leader. I need to look for an opening to duel this guy and put and end to this all, Raikiri thought to himself. He suddenly found the opening and sped off into the boss's throne room.

"Finally. You put up a noble effort, but I'm afraid this illness is terminal." The masked thug said, drawing a card for his turn. He smirked towards Yuna.
"This is the end for you, little fool. I summon another Axe Dragonute!" The masked thug exclaimed. Once again, there was a strike of lighting and another winged, dragonlike humanoid with an Axe appeared. "Now, Axe Dragonute! Attack this weakling directly and end this pathetic excuse for a duel!"
The monster let out roar and soared towards Yuna, battle ax in and and attempting to slash at the student.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jira

Watching his associate crumple to the ground, the second thug stepped back from Tobias with fear.
"Oh, oh jeez... these kids are crazy!" The second thug exclaimed. He turned to run when Jira jumped up next to him, striking him in leg with the handlebar part. The second thug let out a cry and fell to the ground, gripping his leg and groaning. Jira stepped back, brushing his forehead and watching as the second thug attempted to crawl away. This was turning out to be a bit easier than he had thought.
" Hey, it's a lot safer than splitting someone's head open. But there sure are a lot of these guys..." Jira said, looking up. A familiar-yet-angry face caught his eye, and he looked over to see Willow storming away from a group of surprised looking thugs.
"I think I may have found someone to help us." Jira said to Tobias. Jira waved over to Willow. "Hey! Willow! Are you okay?"

Last edited:

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
(Noah POV)

In the distance, Noah heard Willows yelling for him, therefore he went towards the direction of the voice, and what he saw when he got there was honestly surprising, Willow sucker punching one of the thugs, and not showing any fear, which was quite impressive coming from Willow. "Willow, over here. You okay? Actually you don't have to answer that, from what I saw you're doing all right, let's try and get out of here and have security handle the rest of this, from what I've seen these guys aren't that much of a threat." Noah said as he looked over at Jira and he just heard him.

(Elizabeth POV)

Elizabeth thought on what to do, should she try and help the principal or should she try and help Dahlia find Tracy. "Okay, yeah you're right the principal can handle himself, I'll stick with you and we can find Tracy twice as fast."

(Pineko Tetsurima POV)

Pineko was looking around to see that some of his minions were managing to drag some of the little brats that lost their duels into a group with their hands tied behind their back so they couldn't cause any more trouble for us, but with every plan there's always some complications. Some of his minions couldn't defeat some group of students and two others had weapons on them, so he decided that if he needed something done you better do it yourself, therefore he walked up to them with a group of minions surrounding them. "Well then it seems that you brats are more troublesome than expected, including you two." Pineko glared at Tobias and Jira. "But I'll give you a fighting chance, so I'll give you two options, option one is that you duel me and if I win you become our hostages or option 2, I have my goons restrain you the forceful way, so if you don't want option 2 I suggest you drop your weapons and slide them over to us right now!" Pineko threatened the four students.

(Tekikika Jitsuzon POV)

Tekikika walked up right next to Pineko. "Why don't we just make this a tag duel seeing how there's four of them, this way it will go down quicker, so then brats do you agree on our deal or are we going to have be forceful?" Tekikika said as she raised her hand about to snap her fingers as the goons around the 4 students prepared to intercept them.

Last edited:
"Shut it, Weaselton. I made them this morning to cheese some coin tosses, two in case I lost one. I've got enough cards to counter some bad luck, but those two don't. Now, any more questions or can we start covering our asses? I don't want to be questioned about why we didn't help protect the school, and this could be our ticket to pass for all of us." Bob snapped as he gestured wildly to get his point across.

----------

"Noah, Jira, Tobias! Guys, I am so happy to see....is that a sword?" Willow's enthousiasm soon got replaced with confusion as she pointed at Tobias' weapon. "Never mind that, how's everyone holding up?" As she reunited with her friend and acquaintances, some more thugs appeared that challenged them to a tag team duel with quite some consequences. Sidling towards Tobias, she whispered in his ear. "Any chance you can throw that thing and let us escape or no?"

Tobias met with Willows and Noah, who were at the end of the hall, the former approaching him and Jira. Upon being asked if he had a sword, he just stared back as if to say the answer was obvious. Willows seemed to shake her head and change subjects.

"Never mind that, how's everyone holding up?"

“Well enough.” He responded briefly.

"Well then it seems that you brats are more troublesome than expected, including you two."

Suddenly, a pair of thugs walked through the doorway, challenging them to a tag duel...with some dangerous conditions. Tobias cocked a brow as more thugs entered the hall. Pineko casually walked alongside her minions. As she layed out her demands, Willow slid over to him.

"Any chance you can throw that thing and let us escape or no?"

“Hmph.”

Letting his actions speak rather than his words, he set his sights on the enemy. He left up into the air, his scarf and jackets fluttering through the air as he aimed to strike down against the first thug’s skull with his Cork. This was to buy time as to let everyone else get out of there

“Uuuuuuuuugh. Fiiiiiiiine.” Weasel moaned like a pouty child. “C’mon you two, play with your toys.”

“Yeah! Wait...is that an insult?” Braxer questioned

“I dunno...but these’ll help Bobby! Thanks a million!”

The two were gleefully ready to duel some thugs that entered the room, Weasel putting a hands behind his head and walking off, decided to get something from the vending machine.

As the sound of battle raged on, he hummed, kicking the vending machine, a squeezy Apple juice dripping. He picked it up and stuck the straw in, audibly sipping and obnoxiously as possible while he watch the duel.

Raikiri quietly opened the door, only to be startled by a voice.
"What's a kid like you doing here in these parts? Go home before ya get hurt."
Raikiri wanted to be scared, but he had seen too much now to be scared anymore.
He responded with a confident, "I'm here for your little activity that your puny troops have done on the academy and kindly ask that you end this shit right here."
"Heh. Watch your mouth kid. If you want to end my little... reputation, then you're gonna have to duel me," said the crime boss, revealing a jet black duel disk.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
(Pineko Tetsurima POV)

Pineko eyes widen as the cork hit him right in his forehead, therefore he backed up a little before glaring at Tobias, but not before smirking. "Fine then, if it's going to be like that then how about I threaten your classmates over there." Pineko pointed behind him towards the group of students being kept in captivity. "One word from me and my goons start breaking something, though your slifer friends can go, right now I never didn't have anything against you brats but now I'm thoroughly pissed off at you." Pineko and Tekikika both activate their duel disk. "Duel us or your classmates get it."

(Noah POV)

Noah narrowed his eyes at the situation before looking at Tobias and Jira. "Are you two going to be all right against them, they seem to be a cut above the rest." Noah said as he worried about his fellow classmates.

Masked Thug dueling Yuna

The masked thug rolled his eyes yet again.
"Your tenacity is beginning to annoy me, boy. Very well then. Enjoy your next turn boy, because it will be the last!" The thug exclaimed, ending his turn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jira

While Jira was relieved to see that Willow was okay, but then everything seemed to happen rather quickly. Noah showed up as well. Jira had a bit of mixed feelings about that. On one hand, it was nice to see another student that was slightly familiar was doing fine. On the other hand, it was Noah. But before Jira had the chance to say anything, he sudden found that they were surrounded. And unlike the last few goons he and Tobias had taken down, these guys looked ready. Jira shifted uncomfortably as their two leaders, a guy with dark brown hair and a girl with a hood obscuring her face spoke up. He glanced nervously at Tobias, waiting to see what his approach was.

When Tobias lashed out, Jira was right behind him. But the Slifer Red froze when Pineko gestured back to some classmates the goons had grabbed. The leader threatened to hurt them... Jira gritted his teeth, his knuckles turning white from how tightly he was holding his the handlebars. He could hear the blood pounding in his ears, and it felt like his very soul was about to rampage from the rage he was feeling. Jira turned back to Noah.

"Hey, how about you just shut up?" Jira snapped angrily. He looked back to Pineko and Tekikika.
"Alright. A tag duel seems to be what you have in mind. What's the rules." Jira said to the pair of thugs, still keeping a solid grip on his makeshift weapon.

“It all depends on this, let’s go” Yunu drew his card and got an idea. “I activate the spell, swords of burning light.” Blue Swords of Fire appeared on his opponent’s side of the field.”Now, don’t think about attacking, but it’s your turn.”

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
(Tekikika POV)

"It's quite simple but I guess I'll explain it, both players share the same field, graveyard, and spell and traps zone. As partners we also share the same life points and we all have 8000 life points, and we'll all be sharing turns, for example, if you wish to go first then the next turn will go to us and then we'll keep going back and forth, and finally, the first person to take their turn can't attack, but after that it's all fair game." Tikikika finished explaining as she took a breath.

(Pineko POV)

"If you want, you can have the first move, but you're going to have to put down your weapons, besides dueling is a two handed job, can't really do much If one of your hands is occupied now can yea." Pineko smirked as he knew the others didn't have much of an option.

(Noah POV)

"Well I guess you're still mad about our match and this morning, understandable." Noah said as he shrugged his shoulders and glanced at Willow. "Do you want to stick with them or should we leave?" Noah asked Willow.

“And...we know you will keep your end of the bargain on what merits?”

Tobias was extremely suspicious. He did not like being at the mercy by these thugs, but he hated the students being at their mercy even less. There weren’t many options, but the least he could do is get some sort of guarantee.

“You can’t have us honestly think you’ll let them go if you lose in a card game thought in a school.”

“...If that is to be believed, then I accept those terms...” Tobias regretably said. “But if I find that you are attempting to deceive me...”

He removed the cork off his short sword, revealing his sharp blade, his eyes deadly serious.

“...Then it will be the last lie you utter.”

With that, he retracted his sword, disappearing within his gauntlet. Taking out his duel disk, he silently activated the machine as it whirred to life. He was ready. But was his duel buddy?

Last edited:
Thug dueling Yuna

The thug let out a groan as the Swords of Burning Light appeared.
"Once again, you fight so hard. Just give in already! Your field is empty, you have no cards in your hand, you are finished!" The masked thug exclaimed, drawing a card to start his turn. He glanced through his hand before shaking his head.
"I suppose I'll just have to wait you out. I end my turn!" The masked thug said.

Masked Thug Card Count: 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jira

"Will you get over yourself? We've got a bit more on our plate than that stupid duel and our little argument this morning. Both of you, get out of here. It won't help us any if you guys get caught too." Jira snapped back to Noah and Willow. He turned his attention back to Pineko and Tekikika before dropping the handlebar and taking out his duel disk. While he could feel his anger building, his mind was racing as well. Where was the school security? Were the police even on their way? If so, then they didn't necessarily have to win. Instead, if things went bad they could just try to stall...

Jira placed his deck into his duel disk, watching these two thug leaders.
"Alright. We'll do this." Jira said. "Now, are we gonna get your guys' names or are we just going to call you jerks #1 and #2?"

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
(Pineko POV)

"You can just call me Pineko, I'm one of the squadron leaders of this operation. My comrades here can introduce herself."

(Tikikika POV)

Tikikika glared at Pineko for a brief moment before sighing. "I guess you can call me Tikikika, and since you don't want to take the first move, I guess I'll take it.

(Pineko and Tikikika)

"DUEL!"

(Tikikika POV)

"My move, I draw." Tikikika drew her card and when she did she smiled. "I normal summon elemental hero bubbleman in defense mode, and when he's summoned when I have no other cards on the field I could draw two cards." Tikikika drew her two new cards and grinned. "I set one card face down and end my turn, your move Brats." Tikikika said as a card materialized onto the field right behind Bubbleman.

“The bitter irony of villains such as you using the likes of heroes is lost on you...despite this, you will find that villainy is seldom rewarded. I draw!”

Tobias drew a card to his hand, scanning it. It appeared as though a tactic was forming within the archaeologist’s head, looked back up to his foes.

“A hero would never strike first. So with this in mind, I will place one card in defense position, and three cards face down. This bastion will hold, and so my turn as ended.”

The cards materialized on the field, the then coming to a close. The field was fortified, but would it be enough?

Tobias’s Cards in hand: 2

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
(Tikikika POV)

Tikikika started laughing at what Tobias said. "A hero would never strike first." Tobias said.

"I wouldn't be so sure of that, besides every hero hides behind a mask to hide their true motive, and so I'll activate this card at your end phase, Mask Change!" Tikikika said as she flipped up her face down to reveal a spell card of a person's face glowing brightly. "With this magic card I can give a new persona to Elemental Hero Bubbleman, welcome to the field Masked Hero Acid."
Tikikika yelled as a mask flew over to bubble Man and attached itself to him and as it did bubble Man began to glow and grow into a complete different being.
(Masked HERO Acid 2600atk/2100def)

"Acid effect now activate, when he is summoned to the field, he can destroy all spells and traps on my opponent's side of the field. Masked Hero Acid go, Acid Blaster!" Masked hero acid leaped into the air and aimed his gun towards the three face-downs and a liquidy substance at them.

Tikikika's Cards in hand: 6

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
(Tikikika POV)

"Your turn partner, try and not screw it up." Tikikika said as she cross her arms and grinned at her opponents.

(Pineko POV)

"You don't have anything to worry about, this will be a piece of cake." Pineko chuckled before making his move. "My turn, draw." Pineko drew his card. "I normal summon my Berry Magician Girl and activate her effect, I can add any Magician girl from my deck to my hand and I'll add Chocolate Magician Girl to my hand, I'll set one card face down and I'll have Masked Hero Acid attack your face down and if there's no interruptions then I'll have Berry Magician Girl attack you directly." Masked Hero Acid fired his gun at they're face down as Berry magician girl flew over to Tobias and Jira to whack them with her small wand.

"I'll end my turn with that." Pineko said as he copied Tikikika pose with his arms crossed and smiling.

Pineko's Card hand: 5

Last edited:

Within moments the face down was vaporized, revealing a Rockstone Warrior, melting in the intense acid plumes. It was thrust into his graveyard like it was never even there. But that wasn’t the end of it. A fluttering berry magician girl came up and whopped them with her want, dropping their life points down to 7600

“Our field is completely empty...” Tobias muttered to Jira. “Perhaps those beasts of yours can stop them in their tracks.”

Masked Thug

"So, this is what we're doing now? Just sitting here and drawing cards?" The masked thug asked as he drew a card to start his turn. He looked through the cards in his hand before sighing and gesturing to Yuna.
"That's all. I end my turn."

Masked Thug's Cards: 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jira

Jira glared at these two before drawing a card to start his turn. He hated this. Duels were meant to be fun and exciting, but these guys were twisting them to be cruel and brutal. He couldn't stand it.
"I'll do my best." Jira said, drawing a card to start his turn. He looked through the cards in his hand before looking up to Pineko and Tikikika. Things weren't too great. No kaijus yet, so he'd have to figure out something with the cards he had. Looking through his cards once again, a plan began to form. "Alright. I'll summon Cipher Soldier to the field."

A human-looking monster covered in high-tech armor and weapons rose out of the ground, with its stats reading 1350 ATK and 1800 DEF.
"Now, Cipher Soldier! Attack the Masked Hero!" Jira commanded. The soldier took a pose as the railgun mounted on it's shoulder began to charge up. "It's now that Cipher Soldier's effect activates! When he fights a Warrior Type Monster, he gains 2000 ATK and DEF during the battle. And I may not know much about these Masked Heroes, but I'm willing to bet that they're Warrior Type monsters! Go! Railgun Beam!"

A powerful blue laser shot out of the railgun on Cipher Soldier, heading straight towards Masked Hero Acid.

“Alright, Time to draw another card.” He looked it and got an idea. “First, I’m gonna equip my black Pendant to your Giant Germ. Then I’m gonna activate the spell card, Dark Hole, destroying all of your monsters. Black Pendant now is destroyed, causing you to lose 500 more life points.” He smiled. “Your turn.”

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
(Tikikika POV)

Tikikika raised her arms as Masked Hero Acid was destroyed and shattered, and to block the pieces of Acid that were send flying towards them as they lost life points. "You brat! How dare you damage me, and destroyed my Mask Hero." Tikikika said angrily as she started grinding her teeth. "Hurry up and end your turn already, it's obvious that you stand no chance against us." Tikikika gloated at towards Tobias and Jira.

(Pineko and Tikikika LP: 7250)

Masked Thug dueling Yuna...

The masked thug groaned as his monsters were destroyed and he took yet more damage.
"You little coward! You are beginning to upset me!" The masked thug exclaimed. He drew another card to start his turn. "It appears that you have bought yourself another turn. I summon Tribe-Shocking Virus!"
On the thug's field, a series of small yellow orbs with antenna on them appeared. Electricity leapt from orb to orb, and it's stats read 1700 ATK and 1000 DEF. Some electrical shocks attempted to shock towards Yuna, but were stopped by the giant flaming swords seperating the duelists.
"With that, I end my turn." The masked thug said.

Masked Thug's cards: 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jira...

Jira looked through his cards once again before looking back up to the two leaders.
"You know, I put this card in my deck in case I was going to duel Noah's Gem Knights again. But I guess it will work going against you. I activate Prohibition!" Jira said. A Spell Card rose from the ground next to Jira, depicting a crowd of people gathering around a sign.
"With this card, I can declare one card name. And as long as this card remains on the field, no one can use cards with the declared name or effects of cards of the declared name. Originally, I was going to use it on Noah's Gem Knight fusion card. But in this case, I'll declare Mask Change!"

A dark aura appeared around the Spell Card, and in front of it a sign with the words 'Mask Change' appeared.
"Finally, I'll set one card face-down and end my turn." Jira said, setting a card on his duel disk. A face-down card appeared in Jira and Tobias' shared Spell and Trap Zone.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
(Tikikika POV)

Tikikika frowned as she drew her card. "Well that's annoying, but I still have more cards that help me some powerful monsters." Tikikika glanced at her hand before looking back to the field. "First off, I normal summon Wroughtweiler In defense mode, and I'll activate E-emergency call, which allows me to add any Elemental Hero monster from my deck to my hand, and I'll grab Necroshade, and finally I'll activate the magic card polymerization, I choose Elemental Hero Necroshade with Elemental Hero Wildheart to fuse into one, appear to the field Elemental Hero Necroid Shaman!"

(Pineko POV)

Pineko started clapping at his teammate. "Good job, we can now get rid of that pesky monster.

(Tikikika POV)

"Indeed, I activate Necroid Shamans effect, when he's special summoned I can destroy one monster on your side of the field, but don't worry in exchange I'll give you one of your monsters from your graveyard back, and I'll think I'll bring back your Rockstone Warrior in defense mode." Tikikika said as Necroid Shaman raised its staff and shot dark energy at Cipher Solider, but right after using that same energy to bring back Rockstone Warrior, but something was off about the monster, its eyes were glowing purple, it's movement seem sluggish and it seem to be barely holding itself together.

"Wow, your monster must be in great pain from what I see, I guess I'll end its life again. I set one card face down and Elemental Hero Necroid Shaman shall attack Rockstone warrior once more."

"I end my turn there." Tikikika said with a irritated look on her face.

Tikikika's Card hand: 2

Last edited:
Masked Thug dueling Yuna...

The thug shielded himself as the Tribe-Shocking Virus was destroyed and his Life Points fell to 1600. On the plus side, the Swords of Burning Light were no longer there.
"You little punk!" The masked thug exclaimed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jira...

"No way!" Jira called over to Tikikika. "I'm not letting you get away with that this easily! I activate Impenetrable Attack!"
Jira gestured to his face-down card, which flipped face-up to reveal a Trap Card depicting two heroes hiding behind a barrier as an attack bounced off it.
"I'll use it's first effect which makes it so that Rockstone Warrior cannot be destroyed by battle or card effect this Battle Phase!" Jira announced. The same barrier that was depicted in the Trap Card appeared in front of Rockstone Warrior, causing Necroid Shaman's attack to not even come close to hitting the monster. It just bounced off the barrier and struck harmlessly into the ground. His Trap Card activated, he turned to Tobias.
"I hope that helped." Jira said to Tobias.

Last edited:

“Indeed...the Rockstone warrior is back from the ashes, and lives to see tomorrow.” Tobias nodded. “We will just need to make the most we can of it....”

As his turn approached ever closer, Tobias devised a strategy, eyeing the card he drew on his first turn. He may have gotten what he needed to bring his opponent's to his knees. But would they prove slippery enough to get past it?

He drew his card, nodding as he found that it could buy him exactly what he needed: Time.

“I use the spell, swords of revealing light! The heavens will guide me to victory, stopping your monsters from penatrating the holy barrier!”

The swords materialized in the sky, protecting Tobias’s monster from being attacked. But Tobias didn’t seem to be concerned about Rockstone Warrior...

“I tribute my loyal soldier, to set a monster in defense position, and that shall be the end of my turn.”

Rockstone warrior sunk into the earth, the set card floating up to replace its position. A turn that was straight to the point, but no less effective.

Cards in hand: 1

Last edited:

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
(Pineko POV)

Pineko frowned as his monsters weren't allowed to push forward. "A cowardly play, But it will buy you time until you're inevitable defeat, I draw, I set one card face-down and end my turn."

(Tikikika POV)

Tikikika eyes widen as she looked at her partner in disbelief. "What! You don't have anything for this." Tikikika yelled at her partner in anger.

(Pineko POV)

"Calm yourself, even if they have a plan they're too afraid to attack our weaker monsters to go forward with it." Pineko said firmly for everyone to hear. "Go ahead and take your turn." Pineko said to Jira.

Pineko's Cards hand: 5

Last edited:
(Permission was given from @Shen: King of the Mist to use his monsters)

Thug dueling Yuna...

"This is ridiculous! You can't do this! I won't let you!" The thug exclaimed, desperation beginning to show on his face. He drew a card for his turn and looked through his hand.
"I activate Germ Infection!" The thug said, sliding a spell into his duel disk. A Spell Card depicting quite a few angry looking bacteria and virus appeared next to the masked man, and the germs began to spread from the card towards Dark Magician Girl. "I'm equipping this card to your Dark Magician Girl! Now, every one of your Standby Phases your Dark Magician Girl loses 300 ATK. Then I'll set one monster face-down and end my turn!"
With that, a face-down card appeared in the monster zone in front of the thug and the turn was ended.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jira

Jira looked at Tobias. Tributing a monster to set one face-down... that was familiar. As far as Jira knew, Tobias had one main monster in his deck that he would do that with. If that was so, they could manage to turn this duel around thanks to the protection of the Swords of Revealing Light.
"I draw." Jira said, drawing a card from his deck. Looking through his hand, he selected one of his monsters.
"I summon Overdrive, in Attack Mode!" Jira exclaimed. With the revving of engines, an armored car with a large minigun mounted to the front screeched around the corner and came to a stop next to Jira. Its stats read 1600 ATK and 1500 DEF.
"Next, I'll Flip Summon the monster that Tobias set last turn!" Jira said, hoping that he had read his duel buddy correctly. There was a rumbling as the ground below the set card seemed to turn to sand. Then with a sudden burst, a large stone sphinx emerged from the sand with a roar. Its stats read 1700 ATK and 2400 DEF. Jira pumped his fist. He was right!

"Since he was Flip Summoned, Guardian Sphinx's effect activates! All monsters our opponent controls are sent back to their hand! See ya!" Jira exclaimed with a grin. The Guardian Sphinx let out another roar as a sandstorm suddenly whipped up, blowing towards the opponent's field.

Yunu smiled and said”Guess this duel has been finished, eh.” He drew his card and said”Well, now my Dark Magician Girl’s attack is only 2600, but I can still win. Now I summon Jelly Beans Man in Attack Mode. Dark Magician Girl Attack his Facedown.”

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
(Pineko POV)

Pineko narrow his eyes. "So that was the plan." Pineko sighed. "At least I can use Berry Magician Girl effect again." Pineko said calmly as it doesn't matter.

(Tikikika POV)

"That's all you got to say about this, our entire field is cleared of monsters and your talking about your stupid monster effect." Tikikika yelled angrily at her partner.

Thug dueling Yunu...

The thug shielded himself as his face down monster exploded into pixels from the Dark Magician Girl's Dark Burning attack. He looked up at Yunu, rage burning in his eyes.
"No..." The thug said, glaring at Yunu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jira...

"You jerks think you can just come here to this island, to our school, and do whatever the heck you want? You come here, grabbing students, making us duel you in these sick games! You're pathetic, and you make me sick. It's about time someone taught you guys a lesson!" Jira yelled over to Pineko and Tikikika. He grinded his teeth before gesturing towards the pair.
"Overdrive! Guardian Sphinx! Attack!" Jira yelled angrily to the monsters. Overdrive revved it engine before aiming it's minigun towards Pineko. It opened fire, shooting a multitude of energy attacks towards the pair. At the same time, Guardian Sphinx bounded towards Pineko and Tikikika, aiming a swipe with its paws towards the leaders.

Yunu smiled and said “Now, Jelly Beans Man, attack him directly.” Jelly Beans Man rushes towards the thug and drew his sword. “Now, with your 1700 attack points, end this duel.” Jelly Beans swung his sword at the thug.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
(Pineko POV)

Pineko smiled. "Let's play a game of chance shall we, I activate my partners trap card, A Hero Emerges, when my opponent declares a attack on me, you pick one card from my hand and whatever card you pick if it's a monster card I can summon it and if not then you can attack me directly, so then which card do you pick?" Pineko said as he raised his cards into the air.

(Tikikika POV)

"Oh, I forgot I set that." Tikikika said as she began rubbing the back of her head in embarrassment.

(Pineko POV)

"It's honestly hilarious watching you squirm and see how quick you are to anger, it's almost sad." Pineko started chuckling at Jira

Pineko Card hand: 6