• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy RP Discussion

Should we allow illegal cards?

• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bella seemed to understand and even offered a sympathetic smile his way before she'd work to try and assure him. "I understand, it is for that reason that I avoided naming my source. I'll only say it is from a Ra Yellow unaffiliated with Weasel, really a victim of his antics. Which is why I came to you. I am on the surface part of Weasel's "investigation" team to find the guilty party behind the pranks, but I actually want to find the person responsible. And it seems to be Weasel, well that doesn't change my mission statement."

If you're referring to Dahlia, Dahlia is actually an Obelisk Blue student.

yeah, just a bit of background for my boy yohei
Name: Yohei Senagoyo
Height: 5' 2"
Personality: Idolizes Deadpool, takes it in his responsibility to be as loud-mouthed and make as many movie references as is humanly possible; wants to be "nothing like" his older siblings
Appearance: Short, blond hair
Class: Slifer Red
Year: First
Signature Card: Fossil Warrior Skull King, ATK 2800; DEF 1300
Nope, he's a Slifer. He's only an Obelisk in attitude

Hey, thats okay! Not much has changed. Bob and Bella are still talking. While they were speaking, Tracy and Dahlia entered into the card shop and Dahlia said hello as she walked by. Then a Slifer Red named Yohei came into the card shop chanting 'Fossil Fusion', insulted Bob, talked to Blowback Dragon, bought cards, and left. That was pretty much it.

Hey, thats okay! Not much has changed. Bob and Bella are still talking. While they were speaking, Tracy and Dahlia entered into the card shop and Dahlia said hello as she walked by. Then a Slifer Red named Yohei came into the card shop chanting 'Fossil Fusion', insulted Bob, talked to Blowback Dragon, bought cards, and left. That was pretty much it.
The usual really

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Question, how do we treat rare cards? I assume that it's based on progress in the RP as rare cards are generally strong, but the XYZ-Dragon Cannon monsters are also considered rare and pretty useless with no fusions

I'd say compare them as closely as they are in the anime, but as for ones that aren't listed, it's shown that most people don't know most of the cards lol. So i'd imagine it wouldn't be a big factor unless it's went out of the way to explain how rare the specific monster is.

I'd say compare them as closely as they are in the anime, but as for ones that aren't listed, it's shown that most people don't know most of the cards lol. So i'd imagine it wouldn't be a big factor unless it's went out of the way to explain how rare the specific monster is.
So no Jinzo or Barrel Dragon for a while, rip. Willow's doing fine so far, I don't really need Augustus or Domitianus